PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 519

Marik
Thu, 12-02-2010, 06:25 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vftsg95e9425vkn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xl9fex) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/23579541/1)

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-02-2010, 06:43 PM
A new fucking rasengan.

Sasori's death was pathetic.

Naruto turning into a small fox made me remember the Pilot Chapter One-shot

poopdeville
Thu, 12-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I've been saying the Kyuubi's "bomb" against Orochimaru was the same as the Rasengan for years. I want a cookie.

e: wow, going back to those old posts was a trip. Lol at Abdula writing a two page long essay about why I was wrong.

Patriot
Thu, 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Heh, its like it was all planned from the start....I hate to say it but...

Just as Aizen planned...

Negative rep here I come!

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-02-2010, 11:05 PM
reminiscent of the pilot indeed!

so now naruto needs to be friendly with the kyuubi? trip to inside the mind again? weren't he there just a few days ago? maybe even hours?
it was obvious that it was gonna bite him in the ass if he just ignores the poor beast's feelings.
or maybe creating the rasengan meant that the 4th decided the fox was irredeemable and the jutsu was created for Kuhina to have access to the super move despite that.

does finding out about the zombies weakness mean that now the leaf forces (or the entire ninja nation) will join back together, and just search for people they know and convince them to drop dead?

who the hell is left that knows Hanzo?

rockmanj
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:04 AM
r

who the hell is left that knows Hanzo?

Tsunade.

betatesterz
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:05 AM
thanks man!

Archangel
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Naruto throwing up made me laugh

Also i'm not all that unhappy with this development, though another rasengan at this point is laughable the fact that shadow clones have been banned means naruto will actually have to focus on quality taijutsu instead of quantity. Combine that with yellow flash speed and arms popping out all over the place and i think we're looking at some pretty exciting battles to come.

I'm also wondering if sage chakra will ever come back to the picture, i'd hate to see it take a kayoken seat to this new super sayan form.

kAi
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Another Rasengan, man doesn't stop lol.

The Yondaime page would have to be my favourite one of him yet

Tofu #2
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Holy shit sasori's death was pathetic. If only the 3rd hugged the 1st & 2nd Hokages...

Kenco
Fri, 12-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Holy shit sasori's death was pathetic. If only the 3rd hugged the 1st & 2nd Hokages...

Don't fight with your techinques and kunais ... fight with hugs. Everyone wins.

And in this case, you can win half of ninja world war three by talking about your feelings and reminiscing about the past.

Archangel
Fri, 12-03-2010, 02:25 AM
I'm just gonna go ahead and play devil's advocate for a second:

Yeah, countering the zombies with feelings looks pretty lame now but it does make sense seeing as there's so many of them and they aren't completely will bound like Orochimaru used to.

Also, Kabuto seems to have something up his sleeve so i think we should hold on before making any preemptive judgments.

Sam98034
Fri, 12-03-2010, 03:39 AM
I agree with Archangel. More is going on here. Kabutoro may have been the one to kill Sasori, for all we know. Remember, he's not on Madara's side, exactly, he's just using him for his own means.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Sage mode will be back. I think that will be Naruto's ulitmate long term powerup. Kyuubi mode seems more like SSJ3, and can't be relied on long term.

What's gonna happen is that Naruto will have some big fight, go all out using Kyuubi mode, not completely finish the job, be on the verge of death and then use Sage mode to totally kick the other guy's ass.

To be fair, Sage mode still seems very powerful even compared to Kyuubi mode. It seemed to be the perfect power up where Naruto himself is totally in control, and there were no risks left for him since he had totally mastered it, unlike with Jiraiya.

MFauli
Fri, 12-03-2010, 11:19 AM
All I see is "oh, my name is Kishimoto and I just came up with 2 new marketing ideas for toys and videogames. Look, here: Failed Naruto-transformation Naruto, and 4-arms Naruto. Isnt it cool?"

And what a badly done retcon: Rasengan is the same attack as the biijuu´s , jk...

I dont even feel the need to comment about Akatsuki-members being defeated by a hearty speech...sigh

redcat
Fri, 12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/hatredtowardsthisp1.gif

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-03-2010, 01:09 PM
The rasengan/biju attack doesn't make sense. The first time Minato saw Kyuubi was when it attacked Konoha under the command of Madara. Yet in his fight with Madara Minato used the rasengan, which meant he had developed it before the attack happened.

Unless someone can come up with when Minato saw the kyuubi earlier or any other bijuu for that matter.

Sam98034
Fri, 12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
I don't think we really know the first time Minato saw the Kyuubi. He was basically dating the Kushina beforehand, so there are a number of situations where Minato might have seen the Kyuubi, maybe even during an argument with Kushina...

Logrus
Fri, 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Sagemode, Kyuubi chakra mode.
All who still consider Sasuke getting overpowered raise your hands and move to the naughty corner (though his new power hasent been reveled, still dont see it doing much if he can teleport too. But then again Naruto is no 4th to out smart Sasuke).

Does one dare to predict Nature element adding into "tailed beast bomb" once naruto goes into Sage mode aswell.
The Rasengan explanation was actually not bad. At least hes bringing back past events and explaining them (unlike Kubo)

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Unbeatable defense, ultimate genjutsu, unextingishable flames, new unrevealed power(s), yeah, Sasuke can`t beat him in his wildest dreams lol

Death BOO Z
Sat, 12-04-2010, 04:13 AM
question:
If Sasuke decides to summon the manda snake again, will he get the drugged up enhanced version?

Archangel
Sat, 12-04-2010, 06:07 AM
question:
If Sasuke decides to summon the manda snake again, will he get the drugged up enhanced version?
Can you even summon more than 1 kind of animal?

Stitch
Sat, 12-04-2010, 11:07 AM
MUTHAFUCKA I KNOW YOU GOT THIS! lmao

UChessmaster
Sat, 12-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Can you even summon more than 1 kind of animal?

Yeah, i sort of assumed he would just stick with the eagle summoning as well, considering his level went up after the itachi fight and he evolved into a hawk.

rockmanj
Sat, 12-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah, i sort of assumed he would just stick with the eagle summoning as well, considering his level went up after the itachi fight and he evolved into a hawk.

That was pretty weird. Didn't even Madara (who he was with a lot) wonder when he made a contract with the hawks? I was gonna bring up Pain's summoning path, but that was kind of different. At least Naruto will have some long range techniques to combat Sasuke's extreme range (along with the speed). Hahaha, and he is still officially a genin. You would think someone would give him some sort of backdoor promotion.

Archangel
Sat, 12-04-2010, 12:59 PM
You know i just remembered, wasn't naruto able to do a one armed rasengan back in part one in the final battle against sasuke?

MFauli
Sat, 12-04-2010, 01:16 PM
yes.

blablapostingistooshort

Sam98034
Sat, 12-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Wow, Archangel, very astute of you.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 12-05-2010, 12:10 AM
You know i just remembered, wasn't naruto able to do a one armed rasengan back in part one in the final battle against sasuke?

Here is a Kishimoto answer.

Naruto was covered in the foxes chakra which meant he had an extra hand over his existing hand which acted as his shadow clone. This allowed him to form a rasengan.

Archangel
Sun, 12-05-2010, 04:28 AM
Here is a Kishimoto answer.

Naruto was covered in the foxes chakra which meant he had an extra hand over his existing hand which acted as his shadow clone. This allowed him to form a rasengan.
Except he's surrounded by the fox's chakra in this new form as well

And unlike the last time he's in complete control of himself and isn't suffering from the cloak's side-effects.

toinks2010
Sun, 12-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Rasengan idea was very great 4th is really a genius.. I think its only coincident that its also the same idea with the beast bomb because its show on the flashback that its the 1st time 4th saw kyubii use it after naruto's birth or there are still some back episode that still not shown.. The problem with the new resengan is it consume time to form it and sasuke attacks or skills are to fast..

toinks2010
Sun, 12-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Back to the zombies we really don't know what kabuto's did to them basically its diff from orochimaru's version.. And i still can't wait for Hanzo!

Assertn
Sun, 12-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Rasengan idea was very great 4th is really a genius.. I think its only coincident that its also the same idea with the beast bomb because its show on the flashback that its the 1st time 4th saw kyubii use it after naruto's birth or there are still some back episode that still not shown.. The problem with the new resengan is it consume time to form it and sasuke attacks or skills are to fast..

I doubt Kishimoto planned that far ahead, I'd be more inclined to believe he stumbled onto this idea during the Kyubi vs Orochimaru fight.

Archangel
Sun, 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
I doubt Kishimoto planned that far ahead, I'd be more inclined to believe he stumbled onto this idea during the Kyubi vs Orochimaru fight.
I'd be more inclined to believe he realized he had 2 round attacks and decided to create some dots to connect

kaniskii
Mon, 12-06-2010, 02:51 PM
The rasengan/biju attack doesn't make sense. The first time Minato saw Kyuubi was when it attacked Konoha under the command of Madara. Yet in his fight with Madara Minato used the rasengan, which meant he had developed it before the attack happened.

Unless someone can come up with when Minato saw the kyuubi earlier or any other bijuu for that matter.

It is possible that Minato had seen a bijuu before the kyuubi, I'm sure he had experienced alot before that fight, so thats not impossible. I actually think he might even had encountered the eight tails at one point, givin how Bee pretty much started trembling after Naruto mentioned that is who he learned the move from. Maybe the Eight tails was actually the one trembling.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-06-2010, 03:51 PM
that's not something I have a problem with.
who's to say that Kuhina couldn't transform into the kyubi like KillerBee and produce the chackra bomb blast herself?

then the 4th saw it and came up with the idea for the rasengan.

Tofu #2
Tue, 12-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Except he's surrounded by the fox's chakra in this new form as well

And unlike the last time he's in complete control of himself and isn't suffering from the cloak's side-effects.

The true kishimoto answer is that the kyuubi was controlling the chakra to shape it for him. Like how Sasuke couldn't predict the chakra's movements with the sharingan, it had a mind of its own.