PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Your Highness

Munsu
Thu, 12-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Natalie Portman in a thong, that should be enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beReZWkx7T0

Anyways, Danny McBride is also in there... big fan of his. Looks like this will be a fun and funny one.

Should be coming out on April 2011.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Looks like it could be an update of sorts of "The Princess Bride".

Animeniax
Thu, 12-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Looks awesome, though I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy Natalie Portman in an action role (though she rules at everything else).

Zati
Fri, 12-03-2010, 07:29 PM
If you're all fans of Nat, then you should go and watch, Black Swan.

It just opened today! It's been getting rave reviews by critics and fans alike. Nice taut psychological thriller directed by Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler, The Fountain, Requiem for a Dream, and Pi).

I'm pretty sure this will earn Nat an Oscar nomination for Best Actress, and I have feeling her first win as well.

Nat will also be in her first Rom-Com, "No Strings Attached", with Ashton Kutcher, come next month. I dislike Kutcher, but will probably go watch it, because of Nat and Kevin Kline (great actor).

Assassin
Sun, 12-05-2010, 01:45 PM
haha that looks hilarious. i love that its a fantasy comedy but has some decent action and cgi stuff. And some nice actors as well instead of just no-name actors.

"are you seeing what im seeing?"
"you making a fool of yourself? handle your shit Fabius, please"

haha so much awesome

Animeniax
Sun, 12-05-2010, 09:41 PM
As much as I love Natalie Portman (not real love of course, but in the Hollywood sense), I wonder how this movie would be with another actress in her role. I don't know if she can pull off action or comedy, particularly raunchy comedy.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 12-08-2010, 04:39 PM
franco is one of this generation's finest comedic performers. As well as Danny Mcbride who is most assuredly right up there with him. This is by far my most anticipated film of next year.

Natalie portman can do anything she wants shes a genius.