PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 429

Marik
Thu, 12-02-2010, 12:38 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ham70derg4es049) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9oakoz) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/22933320/1)

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Wow, Ishida became the new Chad.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-02-2010, 01:16 PM
annnnnd nothingggggggg happenedddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Also did Ishida lose an arm or just get heavily cut?

Archangel
Thu, 12-02-2010, 01:21 PM
It's hard to find a sense of urgency in Ishida's lost arm with Inoue around

Also i felt more humor could have been had from that scene in Ichigo's room, kind of a wasted opportunity

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-02-2010, 01:32 PM
it's amazing how the first thing Ichigo says is "I still don't trust you", which would imply he has some reason for trusting him. it's something I'd expect to see after a session of bonding (like when he and Ishida fought the menos, or when he and sand-face-Kaien bolted into the city), not a minute after introduction in which new-face did nothing but insult him.

also, it's worth a mention that the most detailed panel is that of all the bread...

too bad about new-chad, he seems to have the right idea about approaching ichigo (which by itself, is a bad idea, since ichigo knows nothing).

last thing: Ichigo says that if he had his powers, he could sense his father. seems fishy, since he never sensed anyone, let alone isshin.

rockmanj
Thu, 12-02-2010, 02:21 PM

Also i felt more humor could have been had from that scene in Ichigo's room, kind of a wasted opportunity

I'm sure Kubo didn't feel it appropriate to show the inevitable blowjob that happened off panel.

Nadouku
Thu, 12-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Ouch, what a painful way to end the chapter for Ishida.

anime nomad
Thu, 12-02-2010, 04:08 PM
I lol'd @ Ishida losing his arm ... again.
Damn thing just wont stay attached.

Thanks for the upload.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 12-02-2010, 06:00 PM

What urgency?

Losing an arm is like a time-honored tradition in the world of Bleach.

Patriot
Thu, 12-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I don't understand why she doesn't give everyone an extra arm. That way when the lost...nevermind just kidding. Seems interesting how this will progress.

Maybe a society of soul reapers who have Zangetsu's and used the final attack? never know.

betatesterz
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:05 AM
thanks for the upload

Kenco
Fri, 12-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Ichigo needs to go have kids with Inoue already. Why? Simple. They will give birth to kids who are over powered and probably will have Captain status powers by the time they are 15. Then before they hit 20 years of age, Ichigo will have all his powers back, like his dad, and He'll come to rescue them from some strange Hollow/Revived Quincy hybrid or God knows whatever Kubo comes up with next.

Second though, scratch that last statement. With the way Ishida gets taken out, the revival of the Quincy clan is as fleeting as the revival of the Shaolin temple in G-Gundam series (Oh, Sai Saichi...).

Sam98034
Fri, 12-03-2010, 03:49 AM
What's up with the jizz on Inoue's face in the last panel?

Aside from that, how is everyone liking the killer suspense? What's going to happen next? Will Ichigo find the Manga he borrowed?

rockmanj
Fri, 12-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Losing an arm is like a time-honored tradition in the world of Bleach.

I think that is how one becomes an adult in the Bleach Universe; like a right of passage.

What's up with the jizz on Inoue's face in the last panel?

And I'm the monster for implying that two 18 year olds might be up to some sexy hijinks.

Sam98034
Fri, 12-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Oh, okay, I see. Sorry rockmanj, I didn't see your post. Now I know why it's on her face.

humpburger
Mon, 12-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Check it out, it's Ishida's missing arm. Lol

http://i54.tinypic.com/5ewlmv.jpg

UChessmaster
Tue, 12-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Ichigo`s dad is missing... mysterious people gathering around Ichigo`s house and pwning neo-chad, i`m calling it now, this is an "Ichigo`s dad rescue arc".

humpburger
Wed, 12-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Mysterious powerful people who had no interests in nethier side in the Arancars/Shinigami war. I'm calling a Soul King rebellion, save Aizen from the 8 levels of hell anyone? Maybe we'll see Magellan in action again. =P

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Turns out that only Aizen and Ichigo can stop this new force in the end! So we shall have a Save Aizen Arc!....Just as Aizen planned.