PDA

View Full Version : New Episode Title Suggestion

Sam98034
Wed, 12-01-2010, 03:28 AM
If it's not too much of a bother, when creating a new episode thread, could we start putting whether it's a filler in the thread title?
Like:

"Naruto Shippuuden XXX (Filler)"
or
"Naruto Shippuuden XXX (Filler/Partial Cannon)"

This way I am not always dissapointed after clicking the thread.

p.s. inb4 "STFU and read the first few posts lazy ass"

Kraco
Wed, 12-01-2010, 03:32 AM
How would the thread maker always even know what it is? People make threads also before watching the ep.

Archangel
Wed, 12-01-2010, 03:39 AM
"STFU and read the first few posts lazy ass" sums it up pretty well though

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-01-2010, 03:29 PM
"STFU and read the first few posts lazy ass" sums it up pretty well though*sage nod*

Azonalanthious
Wed, 12-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Here is a quick and easy (though not 100%) solution: If Marik started the thread, there is a good chance its not filler. If Marik didn't bother or got beaten to it, there is a good chance it is filler.

Sam98034
Thu, 12-02-2010, 04:06 AM
How would the thread maker always even know what it is? People make threads also before watching the ep.

I was hoping that there was a way to edit the title if you created the thread, but judging from your reply, there's no way, is there?

Kraco
Thu, 12-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Sure the title can be edited but do you honestly think anybody would bother to edit the title of a filler thread..?

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Sure the title can be edited but do you honestly think anybody would bother to edit the title of a filler thread..?

Only Mods can edit the thread title. I don't think it would be wise to be bothering any of you to edit the title each and every week.

Kraco
Thu, 12-02-2010, 04:25 PM
The "Go Advanced" button doesn't exist for regular users if you edit your thread opening post?

I can't remember anymore. It has been too long.

lelouch
Thu, 12-02-2010, 09:33 PM
You have probably spent more time on this thread than you would have spent by reading the first post of new episode threads for 3 months.

RyougaZell
Fri, 12-03-2010, 12:05 AM
The "Go Advanced" button doesn't exist for regular users if you edit your thread opening post?

I can't remember anymore. It has been too long.

You can change the post title... but the thread title stays the same. I remember having to ask for a title change back when I posted the filler titles of Naruto.

Kraco
Fri, 12-03-2010, 02:51 AM
I thought people only asked for thread title changes because they hadn't noticed the Go Advanced difference...

Oh, well. By the looks of things, the fifty next episode threads could be labeled fillers anyway.

TwisT
Fri, 12-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Wouldn't it be easier if we just add "Filler over" in the title once it is over then add filler to every episode up to that point? Maybe have the mods change a title from the first filler episode that state "Fillers" or something and then just add something to mark that it's finally over. That way only 2 thread titles need to be changed.

Kraco
Fri, 12-10-2010, 12:26 PM
It's just one word a week. If the thread starter knows it's a filler (a safe bet still half a year from now, no doubt), it won't break your keyboard or fingers.