PDA

View Full Version : Bleach: Hell Arc Special

Marik
Thu, 11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
mangastream / binktopia

[/URL] [url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a4lmzaqtxxptfm2]MediaFire (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bnx811) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/7z94l0) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/98980820/1)

Nadouku
Thu, 11-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Why does Shuren look almost like Aizen? I guess Kubo's fetish for Aizen will never be quenched.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 11-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Well hopefully this movie will answer a question I have had for nearly a year. Is Grimmjow dead?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-25-2010, 01:56 PM
heck, I'm too stupid with Bleach to give a real damn about this.
unless this arc is tied with the gate that eats up hollows (regular ones) and the spirit king, I don't give a fuck.

heck, he didn't even introduce new boobs, who the fuck does he think he is?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-25-2010, 04:21 PM
For a moment I thought it might at least be decent since it featured the Espada. Then Kubo remembered us he fails on story telling and I lost all desire to watch this movie.

Sam98034
Fri, 11-26-2010, 01:59 AM
So Aizen got a new haircut and is the boss man in hell now?

Patriot
Fri, 11-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Come on there is something interesting going on here. Ichigo is going to hell. Same as Bleach no?

UChessmaster
Fri, 11-26-2010, 07:26 PM
There`s something i don`t get, a Shinigami`s sword is said to purify the spirits and hollows and make them go to heaven, how come Szayel and Aaroneiro ended up in hell if they were defeated by a shinigami, shouldn`t they be like... purified and go to heave (soul society)

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-27-2010, 06:11 AM
A. that only works for regular hollows, arrnacer's aren't 'mindless' beasts that need purification, they're evil beings who have a different process of releasing their soul matter back to the circle of life.

B. It only works when the shinigami uses the sword the 'proper' way of striking the hollow correctly to open up the gate to hell. since the recent fights have been nothing like traditional hollow huntings, the shinigami could properly defeat the hollows, and killed them the same way the quincy killed hollows.

C. It's a different story, don't ask questions. why can't you be more like Ichigo and have no interest in anything?

another matter, according to Grimjaw, once an arrnacer gets hurt by a different arrnacer, they stop growing stronger, right?
I can understand why #9 hollow wanted to absorb sayzel (#8), since hollow absorption is it's ability, but why did Sayzel want to eat up #9, wouldn't him being dead negate any option for him to get stronger?

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-27-2010, 06:28 AM
A. that only works for regular hollows, arrnacer's aren't 'mindless' beasts that need purification, they're evil beings who have a different process of releasing their soul matter back to the circle of life.

B. It only works when the shinigami uses the sword the 'proper' way of striking the hollow correctly to open up the gate to hell. since the recent fights have been nothing like traditional hollow huntings, the shinigami could properly defeat the hollows, and killed them the same way the quincy killed hollows.

C. It's a different story, don't ask questions. why can't you be more like Ichigo and have no interest in anything?

A. But arrancars ARE a type of hollows, they`re essentially a lot of souls merged into one being, i always assumed all the souls would demerge and get purified.

B. I`m pretty certain it works as long as the final hit is done with the sword, remember that the problem with the quincy was? shinigamies purify the hollows, quincy permanently *delete* the hollows existence. Also, the gates of hells open when the hollow itself was evil BEFORE becoming a hollow, everything afterwards get deleted, what`s his name went to hell because he killed that kid`s mom.

C. Well... you got me there.

Sam98034
Sat, 11-27-2010, 09:08 AM
I applaud you for trying to make sense of it all, and I wish you the best of luck.

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-27-2010, 10:50 AM
I applaud you for trying to make sense of it all, and I wish you the best of luck.

I`m going to stop now i`m afraid, i like myself sane.

Sidnne
Sat, 11-27-2010, 12:12 PM
There`s something i don`t get, a Shinigami`s sword is said to purify the spirits and hollows and make them go to heaven, how come Szayel and Aaroneiro ended up in hell if they were defeated by a shinigami, shouldn`t they be like... purified and go to heave (soul society)

Kubo forgot about that.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 11-29-2010, 12:19 AM
There`s something i don`t get, a Shinigami`s sword is said to purify the spirits and hollows and make them go to heaven, how come Szayel and Aaroneiro ended up in hell if they were defeated by a shinigami, shouldn`t they be like... purified and go to heave (soul society) .

I thought the caveat was that although Shinigami swords cleanse and purify the soul of all the sins committed as hollows, they don't absolve them of sins committed during their time as humans before they died

I.e, that serial killer who kidnapped the parrot kid back in the first arc got sent straight to hell after he was killed by a shinigami sword.

Of course, Arrancars being created from hollows that are made of hundreds of merged souls...maybe Szayel and Aaaroniero were made up of hundreds of bad people :rolleyes:

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 11-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Arrancar are half Shinigami. Can't purify a shinigami now can you? At least not that we know off.

humpburger
Wed, 12-01-2010, 12:42 AM
So an Arrancar dies and are given an afterlife while Shinigami dying perishes into spiritual particles that creates Soul Society. Sweet justice baby...

Sam98034
Wed, 12-01-2010, 02:45 AM
So an Arrancar dies and are given an afterlife while Shinigami dying perishes into spiritual particles that creates Soul Society. Sweet justice baby...

Let me summarize:

So...the plots f**ked.

humpburger
Wed, 12-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Hey, there's always the restart button. It's not like we'll stop reading... boobs and swords FTW! =P

Archangel
Tue, 12-07-2010, 03:27 PM
So check it, i was cruising around 4chan and there was an interesting thread:

- Hollows are souls of dead people right? Well the hollows here died again and ended up in hell. Then hell's boss killed them again.

They died 3 times each...

Death BOO Z
Tue, 12-07-2010, 04:47 PM
I can't see how pointing out the obvious is interesting.
although, we did neglect the part about them being once people.

but still, judging by how Grimmjaw described his path to becoming a Vasto-lord (was he one of those? or something in between gillian and vastolord?) as long and tedious, and how Brannagan recalled his eons of ruling over hell, and what's his name (#1) spoke of his lonely life at the top...
all those things seemed to take a real long time, so it's probably safe to say that the arrnacers were formed over the course of hundreds of years...

or somewhere around last June. hard to tell time in Bleach land.
maybe we'll get to see a redemption flashback of them.