PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 605

Marik
Wed, 11-24-2010, 02:00 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q7npjcvhu93voiu) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/dln830) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/16721780/1)

rockmanj
Wed, 11-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Great way to show everyone's abilities. LOL at the reaction to "Franky Rocket Launcher" and also "Franky Nipple Lights" of course.

Kenco
Wed, 11-24-2010, 03:45 PM
I really thought He was going to use his stare to tame the kraken in one go. Side note, that really sucks for the other ship. I doubt any of those guys are going to survive (especially the DF user).

Great way to show everyone's abilities. LOL at the reaction to "Franky Rocket Launcher" and also "Franky Nipple Lights" of course.

Franky Nipple Lights ftw.

FireEmblem
Wed, 11-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Loving Sanji's ability to run really fast due to running for two years.

This was a great chapter and a great show of new abilities.

toonice714
Wed, 11-24-2010, 04:22 PM
i just came........

Sanji looks like he gained an underwater soru technique. Caribou has an interesting technique that make it look like he and his crew will be an actual threat under water. Correct me if im wrong but did he randomly create a coating from his ability or an item. Either way that is an extremely useful ability be it deep sea or not. DF users on his team might be weakened but not immobilized by the sea

Carnage
Wed, 11-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know what the advertisement last page was? Were those giant 3-in-1 volumes?

Assertn
Wed, 11-24-2010, 05:30 PM
I kinda figured they just took coating from the ship to make their bubbles

rockmanj
Wed, 11-24-2010, 05:31 PM
i just came........

Sanji looks like he gained an underwater soru technique. Caribou has an interesting technique that make it look like he and his crew will be an actual threat under water. Correct me if im wrong but did he randomly create a coating from his ability or an item. Either way that is an extremely useful ability be it deep sea or not. DF users on his team might be weakened but not immobilized by the sea

I am guessing that Sanji must be even faster on land if he can move that quickly underwater.

animus
Wed, 11-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Nipple Lights!

Archangel
Wed, 11-24-2010, 11:03 PM
With no surface for attrition i'm curious as to how Sanji pulled off that Diamble Jamble

Also i guess it's just me, but i'm a tad disappointed that all that changed in those 2 years were their abilities. Personality-wise, it's like they've never been apart at all. I get it that major changes to an already insanely popular series wouldn't be a smart move but still... can't help but be disapoint.

FireEmblem
Thu, 11-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Yeah I feel the same way about the characters so far too. It's almost like they were never apart in the first place.

We'll see though, as the story progresses. Hopefully.

Assertn
Thu, 11-25-2010, 03:55 PM
It's only been 2 years... what kind of changes were you hoping for?
Zoro feels a lot more like Mihawk to me now. He just seems so calm and confident.

Archangel
Thu, 11-25-2010, 04:14 PM
It's only been 2 years... what kind of changes were you hoping for?
Zoro feels a lot more like Mihawk to me now. He just seems so calm and confident.
Only 2 years? You're showing your age, Assertn.

And apart from his line after cutting that ship in 2 he feels like the same apathetic Zoro to me

FireEmblem
Thu, 11-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Well considering everything that they've gone through, especially Luffy, that there'd be at least some expression of sheer joy over seeing each other.

Sentenal
Thu, 11-25-2010, 10:20 PM
They were happy that they reunited, back in the chapters where they reunited.

I, for one, am glad that One Piece is still the same manga I loved, and that Oda didn't radically change their personalities or anything.

ruccus
Thu, 11-25-2010, 11:11 PM
To everyone complaining about One Piece not being different...

If it ain't broke...why fix it? The last thing this show needs is an emo like Sasuke. Besides, wait till they get into their individual fights in the next arc, you're bound to see the big changes then.

humpburger
Sat, 11-27-2010, 02:15 AM
Can that shark possibly be a zoan type?

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-27-2010, 06:35 AM
A shark-man? i guess it`s more possible than my kraken-man theory :P, or he could be a client of that mermaid girl, his shirt reminded me of something she would make.

humpburger
Sat, 11-27-2010, 10:24 AM
I was thinking more shark-lady. It's not even wearing any pants, any human transformation would burst sanjis nose wide open. then there's the seawater DF rule so... now that I thought about it, theres already arlong so difinite no.

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Can that shark possibly be a zoan type?

Underwater... remember?

Assertn
Wed, 12-01-2010, 05:26 PM
The shark was wearing the "crimin" (criminal?) brand on his shirt, which is that starfish's brand.