PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 426

Marik
Wed, 11-10-2010, 05:03 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q0w5j6ff5unfrcp) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/20z331) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/97318231/2)

BakaDave
Wed, 11-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Um, da fcuk?

Archangel
Wed, 11-10-2010, 05:37 PM
I vote for Hichigo as the next arc's final boss. I also want Neliel back and some new chick with big boobs since i'm bored of the current boobs

Just as I planned

animus
Wed, 11-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Nice, a MILF.

koppayana
Wed, 11-10-2010, 07:57 PM
so confused now....

DB_Hunter
Wed, 11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Is this a new manga, using characters from the old one? I fail to see a smooth transition here from Aizen planning everything to no one knowing what the hell is going on.

Carnage
Wed, 11-10-2010, 08:11 PM
I've been Kubo'd.

Sidnne
Wed, 11-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Ah, this must be good old mulligan writing technique. Screw up the original storyline, then just scrap it and basically start over from scratch. Kubo outsmarts us again!

bagandscalpel
Wed, 11-10-2010, 10:05 PM
"Want some ramen?"

Fighting words, man, fighting words.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 11-11-2010, 12:01 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/064/928/original/1281494367207.jpg?1281495364

Nadouku
Thu, 11-11-2010, 12:22 AM
I seriously thought Kubo would forget that Aizen guy.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 11-11-2010, 12:32 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:yFtDsHBzwyg5sM:http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/loligee.png&t=1

Inazuma
Thu, 11-11-2010, 06:17 AM
La probalité de cette occurence etait forte.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5959/1255384330107.gif (http://img560.imageshack.us/i/1255384330107.gif/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 11-11-2010, 08:56 AM
^That was better then the past few chapters...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-11-2010, 12:16 PM
remember how Ichigo said he still has the super body from training at the time chamber?

the only thing Kubo does well is dig himself into stupid pits.

mage
Thu, 11-11-2010, 07:41 PM
I came across an old Tite Kubo interview from 2008, and it pretty much explains everything.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/book-news/comics/article/1480-kubo-comes-to-comic-con-.html

PWCW : Now that Bleach has been going on for a bit, how do you keep the adventure and the story fresh?

TK : I think it maintains a freshness because when I create manga, I don’t think about what’s going to happen--I just come up with an idea and let it flow. It’s a weekly installment, so I have a very short time to create manga, but the good thing is that because it’s short, I can come up with the idea and start creating it.

PWCW : Have you ever gotten yourself into a situation that made you say, “Uh-oh”?

TK : I don’t really face that kind of situation because it’s a long story and sometimes I forget what’s happened in the past, but I read the previous volumes of Bleach and that usually helps me to create and have a new idea.

PWCW: What is your favorite aspect of creating Bleach?

TK : When I draw the scene that I’d been dreaming about or had always wanted to draw, that is the time that I’m happiest. (WTF!!) The other time that I really enjoy is when I create new characters. But when I create new characters, it’s not usually when I’m working. When I’m running errands, it will come up in my mind, and then I’ll develop it. It’s one of the most enjoyable parts. But I enjoy drawing and creating manga, so it’s always fun.

So he doesn't remember what happened in the past, doesn't think about what's going to happen, and enjoys drawing random shit from his dreams... but we already knew that.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 11-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Lol that is priceless. In between finding the cure for cancer and working to establish world peace, he can't remember what he is paid to do for a living.

Sam98034
Fri, 11-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Honestly, a new forum should be started because this is just a different story.

Konohamaru!
Sat, 11-13-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm sure at some point, we'll get some sort of thing that ties in with the past. Even with his exceptional memory, I'm sure Kubo can't just avoid the 400+ past chapters. We'll just have to wait and see where this silliness takes us.

This kinda reminds me a little bit of how the Bount Arc started with the Mod-Soul training and such. It was silly, and we had to wait a few chapters just to even know where we were actually headed. I know I was scratching my head then as well.

So far I'm liking Ikumi, and the way she's drawn as well. Been waiting for another hot dark haired lass. What I'd like to know but I doubt we'll get is how in these past 17months or whatever... how did Ikumi and Ichigo find eachother? At first glance I thought Ikumi may have been related to Tatsuki, but I could see Ikumi also being a friend of Ichigo's dad somehow like his dad is Kaoru's doctor or something. Either way I'm fine with more Ikumi. *thumbs up*

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-13-2010, 05:54 PM
I felt like doing one myself
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8765/1819h.png

Mspaint FTW

Sam98034
Sun, 11-14-2010, 12:06 AM
The story wasn't making sense before, but now he is just kind of throwing characters in without explanation, which doesn't help at all. Does anyone understand what's going on? Someone fill this in:

What:
Who:
Where:
When:
Why:

Sidnne
Sun, 11-14-2010, 04:56 PM
The story wasn't making sense before, but now he is just kind of throwing characters in without explanation, which doesn't help at all. Does anyone understand what's going on? Someone fill this in:

What: KUBO
Who: KUBO
Where: KUBO
When: KUBO
Why: KUBO

I think that about sums it up.

Sam98034
Sun, 11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Wow! I am such an idiot. I can't believe I didn't figure that out. Thanks Sid, I guess I just wasn't reading between the lines.

Y
Sun, 11-14-2010, 07:45 PM
I like how when Kubo is doing endless fighting arcs, people complained about how he had lost the original spirit of the comic's characterization and humor and more grounded setting. As soon as he restored all of that, people immediately started longing to go right back to more horseshit with the previous plot. After Deicide you'd think Aizen suddenly vanishing from the comic and the return of the human supporting cast would serve every fan's greatest wish. I guess that's the downside of trying to write for a popular audience.

Not that there aren't legitimate complaints about his storytelling, but most people on this forum clearly just read Bleach so they can add some topicality to their boring fucking Kubo jokes they post every fucking thread.

TwisT
Mon, 11-15-2010, 05:49 AM
It's the snowball effect. It has turned in to an avalanche a long time ago. It's gonna take much to make it stop. The readers will ignore anything positive a focus on anything negative. Even if they have to really look for it. Oda has the same thing only reverse right now. He's riding on an avalanche of awesomeness right now.

I personally like these new direction. Will be fun to see where it takes us. Hopefully it can make it really good again and make this avalanche stop.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 11-15-2010, 11:32 AM
I like how when Kubo is doing endless fighting arcs, people complained about how he had lost the original spirit of the comic's characterization and humor and more grounded setting. As soon as he restored all of that, people immediately started longing to go right back to more horseshit with the previous plot. After Deicide you'd think Aizen suddenly vanishing from the comic and the return of the human supporting cast would serve every fan's greatest wish. I guess that's the downside of trying to write for a popular audience.

Not that there aren't legitimate complaints about his storytelling, but most people on this forum clearly just read Bleach so they can add some topicality to their boring fucking Kubo jokes they post every fucking thread.

Kubo treats his characters like he treats his readers.
this chapter, for example.
newboobs drops in on Ichigo, kicks him, and carries him over to the next plot point.
Ishida, apparently, has never met newboobs, despite Ichigo working for her the past six months.
how does Ichigo usually get to newboobs place? does he take a bus? drive a car, bike? or does he ask for rides from his friends? it's doesn't really matter how he does it, it just matters that Kubo wants us to believe that Ichigo is leading a normal life, saving up some money and being regular. despite that, Kubo can't draw out a single event that doesn't involve a fight-scene, a mysterious stranger, a new pair of boobs... or all of the above in the same chapter.

Archangel
Mon, 11-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Kubo treats his characters like he treats his readers.
this chapter, for example.
newboobs drops in on Ichigo, kicks him, and carries him over to the next plot point.
Ishida, apparently, has never met newboobs, despite Ichigo working for her the past six months.
how does Ichigo usually get to newboobs place? does he take a bus? drive a car, bike? or does he ask for rides from his friends? it's doesn't really matter how he does it, it just matters that Kubo wants us to believe that Ichigo is leading a normal life, saving up some money and being regular. despite that, Kubo can't draw out a single event that doesn't involve a fight-scene, a mysterious stranger, a new pair of boobs... or all of the above in the same chapter.
TL;DR: Why should we try when Kubo clearly doesn't?

Y
Mon, 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM
TL;DR: Why should we try when Kubo clearly doesn't?

And much like Bleach should be cancelled, you should stop posting.

Archangel
Mon, 11-15-2010, 01:46 PM
And much like Bleach should be cancelled, you should stop posting.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5959/1255384330107.gif

Y
Mon, 11-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Sorry to break up the LOL KUBO circlejerk that has comprised every single chapter thread for the last year. Delete this fucking worthless subforum.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 11-15-2010, 06:56 PM

On the contrary, One of the reasons I keep reading bleach is to hold onto the very last thread of optimism that Kubo will actually make this comic great again. It has a ton of potential, lots of memorable characters and a great concept, if only he USED them. Think of the last arc, he spends so much time building up the espada, the vasto lorde, and how the gotei 13 can't cope with ten. what does he do? He has SS own them in cop out fights (espada 1 gets killed by a shikai?!), He basically discards all the cool vaizard characters he painstakingly built up by having aizen one hit them all....and somehow ichigo learns in three chapters how to defeat Aizen?

I admit this new change is refreshing, but how many times have we seen this before? The new character resembles all the other "strong attitude-big boobed-spontaneously kick your ass" characters we've seen before. Not to mention all the loose ends that are still from the other arc. Where the hell are Grimmjow and Nell? Or did he just leave them lying in the dust while he re-creates character types we've seen before.

I don't long to go back to that horseshit that was Deicide, there's so much more Kubo could go into, like the world of bleach, or the histories of the characters, instead he spends the last three hundred chapters stroking Aizen's cock.

You're not actually suggesting people on the internet enjoy post random shit?! :eek: heaven forbid.

Of course bitching about it is fun, also another reason i read bleach. it just brings everyone together XD

Cal_kashi
Tue, 11-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Holy Crap! Remember when Urahara says he implanted something in Aizen during a transition, and that's why he won?
That happens during this weeks anime! It's been bugging me for some time.

Also, Archangel, that gif is so much win. I think I passed out watching it, then came to, then came, then posted.

Sam98034
Thu, 11-18-2010, 12:55 AM

I respect what you're saying here. It appears that many people here liked Bleach before and began hating it around the Heuco Mundo Arc. Now that it's going back to how Bleach was before, people are still complaining. "What's wrong with these people?" you may ask, "they can't be pleased."

Part of the problem is all the loose ends and plot holes out there right now from the Hueco Mundo Arc. Sure, this new stuff can be cool, but now it just feels like Kubo is going to ignore all the plot holes the way things are going. A perfect plot hole example is how Ichigo had to say goodbye to Rukia because he lost his powers at couldn't see her anymore, yet we know she can use a gigai--Kubo forgot.

Also, the beginning was there to get us interested in this normal kid under crazy cirumstances. Then we are introduced to the world of hollows and shinigami. After that, the real world seems kind of meh because the real important stuff is happening in hollow and shinigami land. Now we are back in the world where nothing really important is going on. Who cares? What happened with soul society? What about the king?

Lastly, I feel like Kubo is trying to start again or something. I wouldn't be surprised if the new bad guys are not hollows, but some new group he is making up on the spot.

This new arc by itself isn't bad, but taken with everything else that happend before, it seems like Kubo is just running away the mess he made earlier.