PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 184

Kraco
Thu, 11-04-2010, 04:22 PM
[CrunchySubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 184 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=170756)
[CrunchySubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 184 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=170754)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 184 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=170768)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 184 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=170755)

- - - - - - --

One of the absolutely worst Naruto episodes ever, including all the pre-Shippuuden filler eps. Not forgetting the infamous rasengan ramen either. Yes, it was that bad. The only good thing about this piece of shit episode was that it wasn't a beginning of an arc but it was independent, just like the earlier fillers during this torturous and highly unexplainable filler spree. The next episode can hardly get any worse than this, although unfortunately I'm wiser than not expecting new record lows from these jolly filler writers.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:34 AM
I like how the filler writers actually seem to write TenTen better than Kishimoto does.

In that...the filler writers actually write TenTen.

One of the absolutely worst Naruto episodes ever, including all the pre-Shippuuden filler eps. Not forgetting the infamous rasengan ramen either. Yes, it was that bad. The only good thing about this piece of shit episode was that it wasn't a beginning of an arc but it was independent, just like the earlier fillers during this torturous and highly unexplainable filler spree. The next episode can hardly get any worse than this, although unfortunately I'm wiser than not expecting new record lows from these jolly filler writers.I couldn't disagree more. This was probably one of the best episodes of this filler arc outside of those first couple Iruka episode.

And comparing this to the ramen rasengan is just ridiculous. That episode was about fucking noodles. This one was all about ninja weapons. Some of which were pretty badass.

TenTen was cooler in this episode than she's been in the whole series. Funnier too.

Archangel
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Don't be such a drama queen Kraco, that wasn't that terrible

We hardly get to see any of Tenten so that was nice

Kraco
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:49 AM
I have no complaints about seeing Tenten (even if she reminds me of Togame every time due to the voice actress), but come on, not only Naruto but Neji being completely powerless against these noname one-skill enemies and then Tenten beating them not with a cool, innovative ninja weapon but with that... whatever thing it was that should have been far easier to avoid than any attack by Naruto and Neji.

So, in my opinion they only made Tenten look more stupid, which is a pity considering she hasn't got amazing amounts of development in the first place. Plus they naturally made Naruto look useless and as an added extra degraded Neji, who was one of the few cool younger ninjas of the pre-Shippuuden era.

Archangel
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:56 AM
I have no complaints about seeing Tenten (even if she reminds me of Togame every time due to the voice actress), but come on, not only Naruto but Neji being completely powerless against these noname one-skill enemies and then Tenten beating them not with a cool, innovative ninja weapon but with that... whatever thing it was that should have been far easier to avoid than any attack by Naruto and Neji.

So, in my opinion they only made Tenten look more stupid, which is a pity considering she hasn't got amazing amounts of development in the first place. Plus they naturally made Naruto look useless and as an added extra degraded Neji, who was one of the few cool younger ninjas of the pre-Shippuuden era.
HE RANSENGANED THE FUCKING NOODLES

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:26 PM
LOL

I haven'' watched much anime lately I dont think thats why but this episode was fine it felt like any other pre shipp episode filler or not. Naruto and neji did take a beating for a long time that part stuck out as dumb if tenten jumped in after the second beat down then it mighta been better.

MasterOfMoogles
Wed, 11-10-2010, 02:01 AM
Fantastic filler episode.

Did Tenten have more lines in this than the entire series?

kmkze04
Wed, 11-10-2010, 06:27 AM
I've just honestly stopped watching Naruto altogether until one of these posts reads that we're back to the storyline. I'm anal, I will watch the filler episode after episode, but I need a light at the end of the tunnel before I will subject myself to that.