PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 515

Marik
Tue, 11-02-2010, 05:05 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?97oz8s73xhpjiyi) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/uyxaoy) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/1)

toonice714
Tue, 11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I guess naruto went the bleach way......just make fights interesting and screw the plot.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 11-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Okay kinda epic. Very large scale but...did he seriously bring back EVERYONE that ever died in the manga+more?

The Jinjiruuki...I am seriously hoping they do NOT have the powers of their tailed beasts. Because that would be even more lame.

RyougaZell
Tue, 11-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Wow... wow... Kishimoto finally sat down and thought a plot aside from Naruto yelling 'Sasuke-kun!!' (oh wait...).

Zabuza? Haku? AWESOME!!

The Jinchuuriki!? I always thought it was a waste to design all of them and never appear. We can see them again.

Asuma? Dan? Hizashi? Hanzou? Chiyo? Oh shit...

Give me Sound Four! Not just Kimimaro.

Kabuto is a haxor... but who cares at this point.

The whole divisions was great too.

Archangel
Tue, 11-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Call me a narutard all you want but i fucking came from this chapter

darkshadow
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
That was indeed pretty epic, I can't wait to see hanzou and the jinchuuriki in action. Should be pretty sweet. (+more possible characters for future games :x)

rockmanj
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
I wonder how the tailed beasts' powers will work? Having their powers without the actual beast would be kind of cool, I suppose. But every ninja that has died in the story?? Zombie Zabuza? Dan? Freaking Asuma? I bet there will be a ton of tearful fights.

MFauli
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:32 PM
i´ve read the first page and already want to close the browser. GIANT SIGH
okay, next page then...

DB_Hunter
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Basically anybody who is anybody will be there, plus all the characters mentioned in the series so far. This does seem to be the final arc now about to begin in the manga.

FireEmblem
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Everything was cool, till they brought back those OTHER (Zabuza, Haku, etc) characters too. That is so freaking corny, seriously.

It's corny because people like Haku and Zabuza should be fodder at this point because of how much the manga itself has changed and the fighting abilities of all of the characters.

Besides that retarded and lame stunt that Kishi pulled, the things related to the war were pretty cool. Gaara being the leader is surprising, I have to admit, but it is a good surprise. His character is being developed in a respectable way.

MFauli
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
like....seriously?!

yeah, sorry, nothing of what happened makes any sense. Kishimoto is going for "the epic", simply "because". I guess he envied One Piece´s Whitebeard vs. Marine-arc.

Ffs, first Tsuchikage carrying the turtle-island...thats TOO strong!?!
Then the army-gathering. I mean, they dont even know about the 100k Zetsus, do they?

Then Kabuto reviving all those characters. Like, what would Madara have done without him? Kabuto wasnt part of his plan! Either Madara would have lost badly, because the Zetsus are cannon fodder, OR the good guys wont stand a chance if the Zetsus are actually strong enemies.

And all these revived characters, sigh... Orochimaru had no relation to Zabuza and Haku, and they wont even stand a chance for a second.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It´s all so stupid! xD
I mean, some people are actually trying to create a logical, comprehensible story. This is all just ... stuff thrown together. Dumb Naruto, then suddenly Killerbee starts some training lesson that was actually really necessary since Naruto doesnt seem to have perfect control, yet, though it just happened randomly as means to keep Naruto from going outside. Then Gaara being the leader of the whole army, yeah, sure. Also, all ninja-countries acting super-friendly towards each other. Yeah, for the whole series we´ve been told how ninja-countries are still cautious about other nations. Also, Chouji in the long-range group? Lol.
Besides, what´s with that perfect timing? Ninja army gathered, then Madara says "war begins". Yeah, "coincidence". And again, the reviving of all known dead characters.

This is fanfic stuff turned into canon stuff. It´s like Kishimoto took a look over all of his past materials, gathered what he had, and then mixed it all together, because "it would be epic!". Ive been annoyed by this manga since long time ago, but that´s just sad. Honestly, Kishimoto, your manga was once the one I enjoyed most. No need to quickly jump into One Piece/Bleach-territorry, just to get some quick "Wow!"s.

Genma
Tue, 11-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Would've been okay if it was just the tailed beasts but... every character that's died so far? Really?

Felt the chapter was pretty epic up until that point. I don't really care for zombie characters -- I want to see original ones, but apparently Kishimoto has run out of ideas (evident by the flying ninjas last chapter... wtf).

Hopefully Naruto will throw a huge rasengan nuke at all the zombies or something.

betatesterz
Tue, 11-02-2010, 07:25 PM
thanks for the download..

looks like clones war to me..

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 11-02-2010, 07:43 PM
I still hope that the 4th is also amongst them...so Naruto can duke it out with his (zombie) dad

Assertn
Tue, 11-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah.... this war is turning into pure fanservice, imo.
How the hell is Kabuto supposed to know who Haku was? Or Chiyo? The tailed beasts and past kages I can understand, but this kinda just got silly.

Then, of course, there's still the little matter of them being IMMORTAL until someone comes up with one jutsu to take them all out at the same time.

I'm liking the effort put into setting up the army divisions, though past experience taught me that Kishimoto is better at thinking up smart squad formations and strategies than actually utilizing them.

I'm going to expect an all-out brawl of generic ninjas vs generic zetsus in the style of sand vs konoha, while the kages and prestigious ninjas struggle against the zombies, perhaps holding them back, but only until Naruto shows up to turn the tides.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 11-02-2010, 09:01 PM
On a side note, could Madara have just conned Sasuke big time by giving him some fake eyes or eyes that belong to some minor ninja, thus disabling Sasuke's Sharingan/MS? That would be a genuinely funny twist if that happened.

Archangel
Tue, 11-02-2010, 09:02 PM
On a side note, could Madara have just conned Sasuke big time by giving him some fake eyes or eyes that belong to some minor ninja, thus disabling Sasuke's Sharingan/MS? That would be a genuinely funny twist if that happened.
If Madara was afraid of Sasuke he could have killed him off a long time ago

Death13a
Tue, 11-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I started crying at the end as all that was left of originality just went flushed down the toilet.

Assertn
Tue, 11-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Then, of course, there's still the little matter of them being IMMORTAL until someone comes up with one jutsu to take them all out at the same time.

Also, I'm calling it again, Naruto is going to somehow get the Pain body to use his soul stealing ability to kill off all the other zombies. It may be even easier now, considering that they still seem to retain their original personalities thanks to Kabuto's seal.

Tofu #2
Tue, 11-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Also, I'm calling it again, Naruto is going to somehow get the Pain body to use his soul stealing ability to kill off all the other zombies. It may be even easier now, considering that they still seem to retain their original personalities thanks to Kabuto's seal.

Didn't Kabuto say to Deidara that he was LETTING him keep some of his personality?

former jinchuuriki... kushina?
former kage's... minato? sarutobi?

God I hate this manga

Sentenal
Tue, 11-02-2010, 09:51 PM
If Kabuto was able to revive every single significant person who has ever died before, why did he just wait until now to do it? The plot of this has gone to hell, but at least we might get some good fights out of it.

Also, Haku might get annihilated because of how powerful he was way back when compared to how people are now, but Zabuza at least was able to hold his own against Kakashi, so hes powerful enough to not be a push over.

Assertn
Wed, 11-03-2010, 02:31 AM
Zabuza said that Haku was stronger than himself...

deadlydreamx
Wed, 11-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Im surprised we didnt see jiraya in there.

Psyke
Wed, 11-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Of course Kabuto knew about the other ninjas. His hobby is keeping small little notebooks filled with ninja cards.

Ok jokes aside, I'm ok with the zombies. However, I'm not ok with the zombies having memories or any form of recollection of their previous fights. They should just be imitations and not being revived completely.

darkshadow
Wed, 11-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Why not? They do have the original soul. Also Minato and Sarutobi won't show up, obviously.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 11-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Suprised he didnt revive jiraiya

Psyke
Wed, 11-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Well it's just too convenient to resurrect dead people. Cheapens their actual deaths.

Archangel
Wed, 11-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Well it's just too convenient to resurrect dead people. Cheapens their actual deaths.
Dragon Ball made a living off of it though, and most people still considerate it a masterpiece

MFauli
Wed, 11-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Dragonball started with a small boy, featuring a monkey-tail, beating up monsters and 16-year old girl that showed herself naked to an old man, all in the very beginning.
Maybe I missed the hentai-panel with Sakura, though.

More serious: Death and Ressurrection was a theme in DB even before the timeskip, see Goku´s grandpa.

RyougaZell
Wed, 11-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Didn't Kabuto say to Deidara that he was LETTING him keep some of his personality?

former jinchuuriki... kushina?
former kage's... minato? sarutobi?

God I hate this manga

I don't know if Kushina can be there since she participated on the Kyuubi's sealing alongside Minato.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 11-03-2010, 10:58 AM
If Madara was afraid of Sasuke he could have killed him off a long time ago

Not if he just wanted to use him as a tool. PLus you don't know what weird stuff Madara has done to Itachi's eyes, he could have booby-trapped them somehow. So when his pawn Sasuke has finished doing his bidding, he can easily get rid of his power. Sasuke minus Sharingan is just a good Jounin.

Assertn
Wed, 11-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Suprised he didnt revive jiraiya

I was surprised he didn't revive Danzo.
I'm sure we didn't see ALL the zombies yet, and eventually Danzo, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Dan, Sai's brother, that coughing guy from the chuunin exams, and Obito will appear.

MFauli
Wed, 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM
I prefer to believe that Kabuto tried to revive Orochimaru but failed...because he´s still alive.

Not that it would clear up all that beyond repair mess...

Jman
Wed, 11-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Asuma, Haku and Zabuza too...FUCK YES! Seeing some of those faces reminds me that I've certainly forgotten about some of the other supervillains who've also made a return. This war had better live up to the hype. Hope it doesn't (and I hate to reference this) be like that scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ICM9fXvgo) in Fusion Reborn when the past villains make but a short appearance after returning from HFIL.

poopdeville
Wed, 11-03-2010, 12:17 PM
I was surprised he didn't revive Danzo.
I'm sure we didn't see ALL the zombies yet, and eventually Danzo, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Dan, Sai's brother, that coughing guy from the chuunin exams, and Obito will appear.

Maybe he resurrected the Uchiha clan, too.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-03-2010, 12:23 PM
well, it's just like Naruto to have his awesome training only as way to distract him.
remember how he wasted three years with Jiraya only to learn nothing?

other that that, I have a theory about how this shit came to happen

Guy from Marketing: Listen, some fans have been complaining that each Naruto game has the same 20 characters, most of which haven't done anything in the past eight years.
Kishimonto: Oh, so what's got to do with me? just allow them to play new guys.
GfM: here's the problem. the fans like the old characters, Haku and Zabuza are still considered favorites.
Kishi: tough luck for you. so, what do you want from me?
GfM: bring them back, with new moves so we could market them again.
Kishi: no.
GfM: so bring in their identical brothers.
Kishi: I did that already, Kisama, Kimimaru, Sai, and that watery boy.
GfM: they weren't identical enough. I can't see what's your problem with reviving them, you already revived the entire village.
Kishi: I NEVER SAID THEY WERE DEAD!
GfM: Who cares? just do something, we are running out of DLC for new games. Bring back Haku and let him have new moves.
Kishi: here's an idea, maybe, instead of that plot line I have been building over the past years, I'll just bring back everyone who died before chapter 200? and everyone else?
GfM: good, can you also bring back Orochimaru? we want to give him a MJ jacket?
Kishi: *__|__* , have you gone crazy?
GfM: just do it.

and that's my theory: Naruto has become a cash cow for making games.

MFauli
Wed, 11-03-2010, 12:58 PM
It´s sweet of you to think that this wasnt Kishimoto´s own decision.
But yeah, at least we´ll get to play Zabuza and Haku in Gekitou Ninja Taisen again <3

LunaticCat
Thu, 11-04-2010, 03:39 AM
and that's my theory: Naruto has become a cash cow for making games.

you may be right... wasn't Toriyama forced by his editor to get rid of Cell version 2, because it looked stupid? That's the problem with this business - its all about money, and the author needs to satisfy every wish the editor/marketing guy has got.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 11-04-2010, 09:25 AM
I keep reading the manga, and keep coming here hoping to be able to contribute to a discussion about this manga, and I keep just getting material to be a party pooper. This manga was shit for some time, but how it's doodoo boiling in cheese sauce. I don't know how much more of this nonsense I can take.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 11-04-2010, 01:07 PM
I hate to do it but if Naruto goes up against some of these zombies it is going to go something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ICM9fXvgo.

Smithyyy
Thu, 11-04-2010, 03:51 PM
This is epic, so planed and thought out. Its going to be a good war.

But to all you flamers out there who hate Kishimoto work and think its stupid, I'd like to see you try design and make a story line this long without trying to keep things from not going to overpowered and keeping it entertaining. If you think its stupid don't read it full stop !

Archangel
Thu, 11-04-2010, 04:03 PM

But to all you flamers out there who hate Kishimoto work and think its stupid, I'd like to see you try design and make a story line this long without trying to keep things from not going to overpowered and keeping it entertaining. If you think its stupid don't read it full stop !
3/10 on the trollmeter

The first line was too obvious

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-04-2010, 04:04 PM
smithyy, the knight in shinning armor, here to protect Kishimonto from the evil critics. how did the forum survive without someone to protect Kishi's honor?

remember the other things which were planned? remember how epic they were? like when the team was out to save gaara from the bad guys, and it was epic, a battle of two super ninjas vs a group of wise mentors and upcoming talents?
how did that shit end? oh, right, action figures. and chackra laser cannons. epic indeed.

remember when Payne attacked the village? and practically murdered everyone? and how he killed Kakashi in a gruesome way? how did that epic scene end?

further back... remember when Sasuke left the village because he's an asshole? and how he was accompanied by four elite ninjas who had super enchantments? weren't they all defeated by bunch of nobodies?

if you have something worth saying... go ahead. it's an open forum (mostly), but calling everybody "flamers" and "talentless"?
that's not worth much.

boostingwild
Thu, 11-04-2010, 04:32 PM
so if the zombies retain their full character, than how would someone like asuma willingly attack his own mates?

and the old lady? will she even want to fight lets say sakura?

i am confused :confused:

Assertn
Thu, 11-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Maybe if we're lucky we can get another 6 episodes of Naruto trapped inside the wall of mirrors.

MFauli
Thu, 11-04-2010, 06:42 PM

lol, after reading this line i thought you were being sarcastic. Sadly, you werent...

Edit: Because Im bored, I´d like to let this war play out as it would if Kishimoto applied a reasonable, logical stance:
Naruto will most likely be held back at the beginning due to some bullshit. The Ninja-army and the Zetsu-army clashes. While Tsuchikage and Gaara kill all 100k Zetsus, revived Nagato uses his instant-soul-sucking-youre-dead-jutsu, the soul-sucking dragon flies around the war field, and Akatsuki won. Then Naruto finally appears, gets mad, uses his new power and kills Akatsuki. Naruto wins and has gay sex with Killerbee since everyone else is dead.

Of course, what will happen in Kishimoto´s reality is that each and every good character will fight exactly who he´s worst against, while the really strong good guys wont fight at all due to bs-reasons. For the same reason, Nagato wont be able to use his technique. Everyone will fight, it will drag on, creating the illusion of a hard battle, lol, until, after hundreds of no-name ninjas died, one or two named characters will die or be seriously wounded. Since it is the end of the series, maybe Sakura and Kakashi. It is then when Naruto appears and is going to fight Sasuke, who actually should have no chance against this Naruto. Naruto will struggle in this fight and eventually win by using gay speech-no-jutsu, turning Sasuke back to the good side, probably supported by Itachis damn crow-jutsu. Then Naruto and Sasuke are going to fight together against Akatsuki, while NOW the strongest characters start fighting, too. We´ll get a few fast cuts of how all the revived Akatsuki members are defeated easily now, when Madara, who´s standing next to Kabuto, turns around, saying "let´s go", admitting defeat. From here on out, Madara goes directly for the Juubi, who will then fight against a Naruto-Sasuke tag-team. Naruto dies a hero´s death and Sasuke becomes Hokage to honor his dead friend. End of series.

See, it´s not hard to think as shitty as Kishimoto :/

oyabun
Thu, 11-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I wonder what will naruto use now as his main way of fighting, he recently acquired Sage jutsu and it was quite powerful. Now he also have the Nine tail's chakra. What will he use?

Archangel
Thu, 11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Probably both, remember when Pain hit him with his chakra dart?

Y
Fri, 11-05-2010, 02:55 AM
Who seriously dislikes resurrecting just about every dead person in a huge zombie war? Is it going to fuck up Kishimoto's commitment to keeping Naruto highbrow and literary? Maybe instead of having a gigantic ninja war with every type of ludicrous fanservice fight possible, we can get more chapters of Sasuke being a worthless piece of shit.

Smithyyy
Fri, 11-05-2010, 05:42 AM
smithyy, the knight in shinning armor, here to protect Kishimonto from the evil critics. how did the forum survive without someone to protect Kishi's honor?

remember the other things which were planned? remember how epic they were? like when the team was out to save gaara from the bad guys, and it was epic, a battle of two super ninjas vs a group of wise mentors and upcoming talents?
how did that shit end? oh, right, action figures. and chackra laser cannons. epic indeed.

remember when Payne attacked the village? and practically murdered everyone? and how he killed Kakashi in a gruesome way? how did that epic scene end?

further back... remember when Sasuke left the village because he's an asshole? and how he was accompanied by four elite ninjas who had super enchantments? weren't they all defeated by bunch of nobodies?

if you have something worth saying... go ahead. it's an open forum (mostly), but calling everybody "flamers" and "talentless"?
that's not worth much.

Well maybe I was being blunt. Im just saying that the manga is very good. I get everyone's point about the resurrection thing, being a bit stupid but I think thats kind of a good thing to bring back like zabuza, hanzo etc. He only did this so it could balance out the war and to make good fight seances. Also it aint always the writers fault, it could be something to do with media. Either way I still think its pretty good, we get to see some awesome fights. Just the people who always moan about it just annoys me because you are serpose to be enjoying it, not pointing out every little detail thats wrong about it. This is my opinion.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 11-05-2010, 06:52 AM
...to make good fight seances.

This made me LOL, even if I knew it wasn't intentional. If it is, props for you.

humpburger
Fri, 11-05-2010, 07:25 AM
This war could easily be avoided if that old ass ninja just flew to Madara's cavern and slam that mega-ton turtle into it. He could even maximize height to increase impact, no survival possibility what-so-ever.

Has it ever occurred to the old fart that he could annihilate any village he chooses. LOL, his strength is so fucking stupid.

thirdy
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Hell yeah! It's Naruto vs Sasuke. Can't wait for it. Madara (Sharingan + Rinnegan), damn powerful...

The Zetsus...uhmmm, I guess Zetsu's power is to copy all of its enemy's power..like Team Guy, they fought themselves, when the Akatsuki extracts Gaara's jinchuuriki...just speculating :):confused:

thirdy
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:41 AM
I think Misashi intends to ressurect the previous kages and a group of skilled ninja (like hanzo, dan and neji's father?),.maybe for us to witness their skills...the previous kages, is that Gaara's father?..

thirdy
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:45 AM
When kabuto asked madara to become ally, who was the last one that Kabuto summoned who made madara accept him? Is it Madara's brother?:confused::confused::confused:

Death BOO Z
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:48 AM
speaking of which... how is dan (Tsunade's brother? boyfriend) considered a super-strong ninja?
sure, he might be skilled, and have good genes (same blood as the first Hokage, does that make him an Uchiha?), but he didn't appear to be anything special, just an important person for Tsunade.

besides, if he can bring back people who lived ages ago (longbefore Orochimaru started his hideous experiments), why not go and bring some really old ninjas to life? old kages for example, maybe someone who isn't already a character model?

Uberbaka
Fri, 11-05-2010, 09:58 AM
They might not be just for the power. Maybe it's more to mess with peoples heads when they have to fight them.

Jiraya will be revealed later.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 11-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Wouldn't it be something if some of the good guys died during battle, and as soon as they are dead Kabutoro brings them back to life on his side. That would seriously mess with people's heads.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 11-05-2010, 02:06 PM
question: if Kabutoro could revive Manda as a bigger, stronger snake, why didn't he do the same with the ninjas?
at least it would be special if the zombie ninjas were genetically modified, and it could explain the lack of souls
like how mewtwo did in the first movie, when he cloned the final forms of the basic trio.

Y
Fri, 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
The resurrection ability makes no sense, don't try to get it to. The previous Hokage could use his bloodline limit, despite not actually having any blood, much less the blood of his original body.

Smithyyy
Fri, 11-05-2010, 06:36 PM
This made me LOL, even if I knew it wasn't intentional. If it is, props for you.

you know what I mean.

Splash!
Fri, 11-05-2010, 10:53 PM
This war could easily be avoided if that old ass ninja just flew to Madara's cavern and slam that mega-ton turtle into it. He could even maximize height to increase impact, no survival possibility what-so-ever.

We are talking about Madara here, the man who survived a 600 billion paper bomb attack :p

humpburger
Sat, 11-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Too bad he won't survive this finale, even w/ his dimensional hax. Or maybe Kubo calls up Kishimoto and offers him one of Aizen's plan. Oh crap... :(

Strider
Mon, 11-08-2010, 02:04 PM
This chapter needs more Aizen.

So, Kabuto is the mad haxxer.

He's revived countless people he has never seen or met. He has revived people several generations before he was conceived.

Where is the Sage of the Six Paths?

Yeah, this shit is getting ridiculous. But, it's still better than Bleach.