PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 603

Marik
Tue, 11-02-2010, 10:15 AM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bt5n7o0j6skyd5t) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/jk0quo) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/45418858/1)

rockmanj
Tue, 11-02-2010, 10:55 AM
I should not have blown my load by reading this so early in the week. Now we know (kind of) what Kuma did and how he did it.

Assertn
Tue, 11-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Yep, I had been wondering about the Kuma encounter for a while. That's pretty epic the way he was sitting there all battered and torn. There really was no other way the Sunny would be safe for 2 years.

Haven't even made it to the new world yet and already a fight with a logia user is going to begin. Looks like Caribou is a mud-man. Thinking back before the 2 years, what could the strawhats have done against him? Maybe use fresh fire to turn him into clay?

Also, I still think fishman island is going to be practically in ruins once the strawhats arrive.

RyougaZell
Tue, 11-02-2010, 12:49 PM
One word. EPIC.

Kuma surely stole the show with the way he planned things (lol at Sanji still being pissed at him).

Im quite interested as well on the new Pacifistas, since Sentomarou declared those two as Prototypes. And now I understand why he badmouthed Kuma a few chapters ago.

The Caribou-whatever-brothers are annoying, but at least we'll see a good battle there. Since its just two of them, I hope anyone else other than Luffy, Zoro or Sanji beat them.

Loved the setting with the Sea Kings eating each other and Chopper freaking out. Zoro being bored as Sanji was dying was awesome... and so was Franky toying with his hairdo.

Chopper and Ussopp manage to get Zoro and Luffy beaten up? Nice. Before this I don't remember Zoro receiving this treatment... and the only Nami managed to hit Luffy like that if I recall right.

So much win... so much plot... so much to look in just 17 pages.

Let there be praise to GOda

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 11-02-2010, 12:54 PM
I'd love it to see if some of the former weaker members of the strawhat crew could handle a logia user single handed.

Assertn
Tue, 11-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Chopper and Ussopp manage to get Zoro and Luffy beaten up? Nice. Before this I don't remember Zoro receiving this treatment... and the only Nami managed to hit Luffy like that if I recall right.

Yeah I was going to comment on that, too. Looks like Chopper and Ussopp upgraded to Nami-level pummeling over these past 2 years.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 11-02-2010, 03:58 PM
maybe it's just that Zoro has gotten stupider?
my guess is that the guy isn't Logia, probably Para-something like Luffy is. I think his 'theme' is the same material the bubbles are made of. resin-resin man?

RyougaZell
Tue, 11-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my previous post. When Roger appeared wearing the Straw Hat I gaped at the screen for several minutes.

Archangel
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:15 PM
maybe it's just that Zoro has gotten stupider?
my guess is that the guy isn't Logia, probably Para-something like Luffy is. I think his 'theme' is the same material the bubbles are made of. resin-resin man?
Why? Owning a noob Logia at this point sounds like just the thing to show us a taste of Teen Luffy's new skillz

FireEmblem
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Aside from the obvious awesomeness, I'm trying to connect some dots.

When Rayleigh mentioned about staying alive a bit longer, I thought of Dr. Kureha. Just cause she's old as hell and knows what the Will of D is. I wonder if there is any connection with her and other characters.

Sweet jesus this chapter was so amazing though. I am still disappointed at the way the SH's act towards each other after 2 yrs. I wanna see Luffy give a speech to the crew or something.

Assertn
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Luffy's speech was last week, when he said "Sorry for my selfish request of making you wait 2 years"

Archangel
Tue, 11-02-2010, 06:29 PM
When Rayleigh mentioned about staying alive a bit longer, I thought of Dr. Kureha. Just cause she's old as hell and knows what the Will of D is. I wonder if there is any connection with her and other characters.
She also knew Gol D Roger's real name, there's definitely something about that old witch

betatesterz
Tue, 11-02-2010, 07:27 PM
thanks for the upload

looks like the oncoming battle would be good for showcasing the entire strength of the crew.

Carnage
Tue, 11-02-2010, 07:42 PM
She also knew Gol D Roger's real name, there's definitely something about that old witch

And when we find out, we're all going to rage in awe of GOda's masterful storytelling :p

Tofu #2
Tue, 11-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Surprised to see Kuma all bloody and torn, he seems to be one of the most powerful characters

I think Caribou's fruit is some sort of glue or something

So i was thinking, back when Kuma was talking to rayleigh and we didn't know what he said, the conversation went like:
R: You expect me to believe you?
K: Even I have doubts in this matter

what's kuma's line supposed to mean?

Kenco
Tue, 11-02-2010, 10:54 PM
I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my previous post. When Roger appeared wearing the Straw Hat I gaped at the screen for several minutes.

Yes, I too had to do a double take. The straw hat was originally Gol D Roger's! That some quality material to be that old and still in good shape!

poopdeville
Thu, 11-04-2010, 12:38 PM
It seems like the last month has been all fan service. Let's get back go adventures.

kAi
Thu, 11-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Surprised to see Kuma all bloody and torn, he seems to be one of the most powerful characters

I think Caribou's fruit is some sort of glue or something

So i was thinking, back when Kuma was talking to rayleigh and we didn't know what he said, the conversation went like:
R: You expect me to believe you?
K: Even I have doubts in this matter

what's kuma's line supposed to mean?

I think it's because he wasn't sure if he was going to get that last mission of looking after the Strawhats ship before he completely turns cyborg or something along those lines.

rockmanj
Mon, 11-08-2010, 06:28 PM
I am willing to put money on Gol D. Roger being Dragon's brother in some shape or form.

Archangel
Mon, 11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I am willing to put money on Gol D. Roger being Dragon's brother in some shape or form.
They're already related by the Will of D but his reaction during Roger's execution doesn't seem to indicate they were all that close

rockmanj
Tue, 11-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Well, he is a pretty cold man. He could have just been witnessing in a grim silence.