PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 183

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Naruto Shippuuden 183

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 183v2 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=168810)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 183v2 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=168808)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-28-2010, 02:52 PM
So dumb it was funny.

Kraco
Thu, 10-28-2010, 03:36 PM
After Katanagatari I simply can't see Tenten the same anymore. Before, she was just a good for nothing kunoichi I could ignore (because weapons are totally useless in Naruto unless the ninja wielding them is so good that he/she wouldn't even need weapons in the first place - which Tenten is not), but now that I hear Togame every time she opens her mouth, I don't know what to think of her. It's kind of annoying.

I'm sure something else happened in this episode as well, but I'm equally sure it was nothing worth mentioning.

redcat
Thu, 10-28-2010, 05:50 PM
I feel bad for whoever had to waste their time to draw/animate this episode

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-28-2010, 06:32 PM
I still loled when Sasuke booted Naruto out of his room.

*sigh* I remember when Sasuke was still a cool jerkass instead of a complete shit pile.

Mugen
Thu, 10-28-2010, 07:50 PM
guess it was another filler? whats next weeks ep look like?

Kraco
Fri, 10-29-2010, 01:34 AM
whats next weeks ep look like?

It's a filler with a team of Tenten, Neji, and Naruto sent on a mission with Tenten leading the team - because it's supposed to be a nonsense mission. I hope Tenten comes up with a good scheme at least, har har.

I have a feeling that the year has changed before these fillers are over.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-29-2010, 07:32 AM
Great, a Team Gai episode without the only entertaining member of Team Gai...this'll be great.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 10-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Why the fuck are we getting flashback fillers with the pre-time jump character designs? How does that make any sense. Ugh weren't the pre-time jump fillers what almost killed the series?

At the very least can't we have our fillers be vaguely related to the current time line? Ugh is it that hard to find some cannon fodder shitty ninja for naruto to fight in the present?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I would also like to point out the hilarious lengths they go to to avoid using guns.

I mean, pump action blow guns with sniper scopes and laser targeters?

It's like, "We've discovered every technology related to guns except gunpowder."

Except they HAVE gunpowder.

At the very least can't we have our fillers be vaguely related to the current time line? Ugh is it that hard to find some cannon fodder shitty ninja for naruto to fight in the present?Or better yet, just have fillers that don't HAVE Naruto. Most of the other teams get even less screen time now than they did in Part 1. A little development with them against some enemies that are there level and not Naruto's level would be nice.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 10-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Or better yet, just have fillers that don't HAVE Naruto. Most of the other teams get even less screen time now than they did in Part 1. A little development with them against some enemies that are there level and not Naruto's level would be nice.

Yeah - for the Gaara filler (for example), I was really hoping to see something purely internal to Sand dealing with his rise to Kage. That I think could have been a really neat filler. As it happened, it was vaguely touched on but meh... could have been so, so much better and didn't really need the leaf ninja at all.

AceAlpha
Sat, 10-30-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm watching every +/- first minute of an episode and every +/- last minute. The middle part is crappy filler,

Mugen
Sun, 10-31-2010, 12:27 AM
found this

11/04 (184) 「出撃! テンテン班」
[Set Out! Team Tenten]

11/11 (185) 「アニマル番外地」
[Animal No Mans Land]

11/18 (186) 「ああ、青春の漢方丸」
[Ah, Medicinal Pill of Youth]

11/25 (187-188) 「ド根性師弟忍風録」
[Tale of the Gutsy Teacher and Student Ninja]

looks like we'll have at least another month of fillers