PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 513

Marik
Thu, 10-14-2010, 11:54 AM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aj0aoecpi70i5nn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ofnoai) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86830648/1)

Assertn
Thu, 10-14-2010, 12:14 PM
What's with this dumb ecology shit? Is it supposed to be funny, or what? How is everyone able to stand on the ground while the turtle is upside down, and how come they haven't drowned yet? Of course Kabuto would resurrect Manda, how else would Kishi be able to write a story with one of his characters dead? And if that isn't enough, the tsuchikage is apparently the tinkerbell of the ninja world.

The only interesting part of all this is that Deidara actually seems to act like a resurrected version of himself. I wonder how the zombikatski will be defeated. The only other technique I could think of that would extract their souls would be Pain's ability.

pareus
Thu, 10-14-2010, 12:39 PM
They were inside the turtles shell when it flipped over. They are standing on the inside of the shell now, which is why Yamato had to create some trees to cushion the fall. I'm guessing water isnt just flowing in because the entrance is at the dome of the turtles shell.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-14-2010, 12:47 PM
The chapter competely failed with the ecology shit. Specially when Naruto got excited to see the armadillo's package. Did Kishimoto really had to draw all that? Ugh

And I agree with Assertn. How the fuck aren't they drowning it the turtle is upside down?

I hoped Ninja's didn't get to fly by their own power ever. Naruto is probably going to learn this crap next.

Ugh. The only good point of the chapter is Deidara

Assertn
Thu, 10-14-2010, 12:59 PM
I wonder how the zombikatski will be defeated. The only other technique I could think of that would extract their souls would be Pain's ability.

By the way, calling it now: Naruto will succeed in converting Pain once again, and Pain will use his ability to extract his own as well as the rest of the zombiekatsukis' souls.

Archangel
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:13 PM
They aren't drowning because they're inside the shell which I'm assuming is able to float

And the ecology part was a good reminder that for all his Hokage level power Naruto is still an idiot

poopdeville
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Maybe Pein won't even need converting, since the zombies seem to have their old memories.

rockmanj
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Maybe Pein won't even need converting, since the zombies seem to have their old memories.

I don't think Kabuto would be dumb enough to allow Pain to have full control over himself.

Archangel
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Excuse the slowpoke but i just got this

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-489-page-19.html

How is it that Kabuto had Nagato if Konan has hid his body and eyes? And since we're at it, how did he get Itachi's body if Tobi had him and his eyes for Sasuke to use?

Pandadice
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Maybe Kabuto did the old zombie version resurrection on Pain, to keep him under his control? I'm not a fan of the free-willed zombie stuff.. Just an excuse to have Deidara do all that art talk.. And man when the giant snake came back into it it was so lame.. I honestly just dislike the resurrection of dead cahracters.. Deidara had a super awesome battle with Sasuke, and then he died, it was a satisfying end to an incredible fight. But now he's back again and will probably get a rematch with Sasuke even.. That is just so lame. If they were just zombies subject to the will of Kabuto then it'd be tolerable because then at least they'd seem like different people.. As it is it's basically as though they never died...

How is it that Kabuto had Nagato if Konan has hid his body and eyes? And since we're at it, how did he get Itachi's body if Tobi had him and his eyes for Sasuke to use?

Is that short one Sasori? Wasn't he a puppet? How do you zombify a puppets destroyed body?

poopdeville
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:34 PM

Kabuto didn't use Nagato's body. He used a human sacrifice and a doll made of clay, like Orochimaru did with the First and Second Hokage.

Archangel
Thu, 10-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Kabuto didn't use Nagato's body. He used a human sacrifice and a doll made of clay, like Orochimaru did with the First and Second Hokage.
I always believed you'd need the original's body, this jutsu is even more hax than i thought it was.

Guess that means the 6th casket was the real Madara

ForteCross
Thu, 10-14-2010, 03:08 PM
it could be the forth hokage, who defeated madara's ass long time ago

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-14-2010, 09:18 PM
wasnt the tsuchikage flying at the summit?

Sam98034
Fri, 10-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Seriously, I can't take the reviving of Manda. The explanation is so stupid. "Oh, well, I just got some of his cells plus some drugs and made a bigger, better version. Whooptidoo."

Kishi could have simply just showed a huge summoned snake with no explanation and we could all just assume it's some other random huge snake that is summoned. Jiraiya summoned other frogs in his fight with Pain and no one complained. Why did he have to do something stupid like ressurect someone he didn't need to resurrect--cheapening the plot--for no reason?

MFauli
Fri, 10-15-2010, 05:31 AM
okay....FUCK YOU KISHIMOTO

FLYING!
FLY---ING!

goddammit, this is sooo Dragonball now. And death doesnt mean shit anymore, too, since Deidara is just like when he was alive, and suddenly there´s a Manda 2.0....sigh

SilentSnake
Fri, 10-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Why would Kishi bother with resurrecting Manda is beyond me.

Naruto's extremely important ecology mission is something he should complain about if we take his normal character into consideration and he's all into it.... :p

Psyke
Fri, 10-15-2010, 10:32 AM
I can't take the flying part too. Ninjas can't fly damnit.

Archangel
Fri, 10-15-2010, 10:45 AM
I can't take the flying part too. Ninjas can't fly damnit.

http://i.imgur.com/5U26A.jpg

Splash!
Fri, 10-15-2010, 10:47 AM
And the ecology part was a good reminder that for all his Hokage level power Naruto is still an idiot

No kidding, how dumb is Naruto to not figure out or even care about what is going on around him? After having just learnt about Madara's involvement in his parent's death and the Kisame spying incident, surely he realizes that right now there are more important things than studying ecology? Also, the island he is standing on is capsizing and he can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

Naruto may be strong, but is it really a good idea to have such a dumb hokage that is so easy to fool? Lack of leadership abilities aside, he doesn't even seem to possess basic common sense.

Assertn
Fri, 10-15-2010, 11:02 AM
I like the plot device of "Let's get every single goddamned living creature on the island inside the shell. You know, just in case." So conveniently everyone is able to survive the unforeseeable event of the whole fucking island flipping over. Can't let any animals die, what would the children think?

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I like the plot device of "Let's get every single goddamned living creature on the island inside the shell. You know, just in case." So conveniently everyone is able to survive the unforeseeable event of the whole fucking island flipping over. Can't let any animals die, what would the children think?

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8206/96402608.jpg

Assertn
Fri, 10-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Of course, on the other hand, a limp transvestite armadillo dick dangling in the foreground is completely kosher.

poopdeville
Fri, 10-15-2010, 08:57 PM
At least it's limp.

Edit: I wrote this in the 512 thread, just as 513 came up. I was trying to figure out other plausible targets for Madara in his quest to collect body parts. Comments? Did I leave any out?

I was looking through the list of kekkei genkai at Narutopedia (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_genkai)

Some of those are plausibly not Kekkei genkai. For example: the Sand Kage's Iron Sand techniques could be plain old Earth Element techniques. Some of them are filler/movie/video game only kekkei genkai. Eliminating the ones I find as plausibly non-Kekkei genkai techniques leaves:

Uchiha Clan stuff
Boil Release -- Used by the current Mizukage, fire, water
Byakugan -- Hyuuga
Dust Release -- Used by Oonoki, maybe just earth?
Ice Release -- Haku's Clan: wind, water
Lava Release -- Mizukage, fire, earth
Rinnegan -- Sage of the Six Paths, supposedly his unique technique.
Shikotsumyaku -- Kaguya Clan
Storm Release -- Water/Electricity, used by Darui
Wood Release -- Senju Clan

If we ditch dust and the rinnegan, that leaves:

Uchiha clan
Mizukage's clan, which can apparently combine three different chakras
Haku's clan
Darui's clan
Senju clan
Hyuuga clan

I still think Uzumaki was "confirmed" as a clan Madara is targetting. Maybe his long life is due to stealing some of their DNA at some point.

And maybe Madara infiltrated the Mist Village for the previous Mizukage's DNA.

Sam98034
Sat, 10-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Hm...I'm not sure, but what about Shikamaru's clan, Choji's clan, etc... And consider any other clans Akatsuki might have belonged to. Possibly the cursed seal clan.

Anyway, there's supposed to be 5 great Ninja nations, correct? Maybe it's just one from each plus the Rinnegan.

FireEmblem
Sat, 10-16-2010, 04:05 AM
Wait, I thought Gaara was coming and not the Tsuchikage. Am I lost or what? (lazy)

einbreaker
Sat, 10-16-2010, 01:25 PM
No kidding, how dumb is Naruto to not figure out or even care about what is going on around him? After having just learnt about Madara's involvement in his parent's death and the Kisame spying incident, surely he realizes that right now there are more important things than studying ecology? Also, the island he is standing on is capsizing and he can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

Naruto may be strong, but is it really a good idea to have such a dumb hokage that is so easy to fool? Lack of leadership abilities aside, he doesn't even seem to possess basic common sense.

In all actuality he is a pretty decent leader if not great, he's got charisma, he's got vision, he's also got integrity, he's also very humble, creative, diligent and in general has a positive outlook on life and his fellow team mates. All of which are qualities people look for in a leader.

but yes he is an idiot, nothing will change that.

Sam98034
Sat, 10-16-2010, 03:41 PM
That's kinda why leaders have advisors. If Naruto becomes Hokage, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and maybe Sakura as advisors would not be such a bad idea and would help keep him in line.

Sidnne
Sun, 10-17-2010, 05:04 PM
That's kinda why leaders have advisors. If Naruto becomes Hokage, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and maybe Sakura as advisors would not be such a bad idea and would help keep him in line.

What would Sakura advise him in? Crying and failing?

Sam98034
Mon, 10-18-2010, 01:02 AM
What would Sakura advise him in? Crying and failing?

I think she would advise him with her fists if he ever needed persuasian or didn't want to do something that was necessary.

FireEmblem
Mon, 10-18-2010, 03:33 AM
When Naruto becomes Hokage, she could be his side-piece, at best.

Konohamaru!
Wed, 10-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Naruto's passion for the now keeps him idiotic. He can only really focus on one thing at a time... So for this second it's OMG ecology trip! Hey, up can be down, but a male is a male! *sigh*

I totally agree with you guys about the flying and the resurrecting crap... what the heck is up with the Tsuchikage being the one to fly... his techniques are rock based... rock + fly = someone threw that shit.

As for the resurrecting crud, I thought that Kabuto would at least need something of that person even if he was able to use another live sacrafice and clay or whatever to make his zombies... and in the case of Pain and Diedara at least, I don't see how he could come by any of it... With Manda he at least said, oh I collected some cells, and took my magic drugs to make a 4 football field Manda 2.0! Yay me! soo cooool.

They are really pushing this dispension of belief crud. I can understand the super abilities if it's about the jutsu, but just being able to fly, and resurrecting people that there should be no chance of I just don't get. I mean is zombie Pain or Itachi going to have the same powers even without having their special eyes which grants them those powers in the first place?! I seriously hope Kishimoto draws the line here somewhere with this junk...

Patriot
Wed, 10-20-2010, 06:59 AM
So wait, you believe its possible to be able to summon demons, have entities co-existing inside you, creating 'chakra' from thin air, making hand signals to transport thinking/talking animals from other dimensions, having electricity flow outside the body that was created internally and not shock you but your enemy, a son having a conversation with his mom and dad after they died 16 years ago, people reattaching their head after having it chopped off, teleportation, and so many other amazing things, but where you draw the line is flight.

Because that's just not possible. I'm glad we found your limit. LOL

rockmanj
Wed, 10-20-2010, 09:13 AM
I actually have no problem with the flight. I think he uses "dust release" jutsu, which means that he can control earth and air. Its quite similar to how Gaara can ride flying sand.