PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 180

spitfire
Fri, 10-08-2010, 03:18 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 180 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=163408)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 180 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=163420)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Apparently, no matter where you grow up, there's always going to be three shitty little bullies.

The new ending is way better than the new opening.

Kraco
Fri, 10-08-2010, 04:43 AM
I'm beginning to think we are facing another couple of years of fillers. There's certainly no end in sight for these. And just like last time, they only seem to be getting worse week after week.

FireEmblem
Fri, 10-08-2010, 11:04 AM
The new intro sucks.

And what's up with them financing some good studio's for these filler episodes, yet during the Pain fight....ugh...

Mugen
Fri, 10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
i actually like the new opening... hope these fillers end soon though, i've had enough

LunaticCat
Fri, 10-08-2010, 04:00 PM
the new opening is ok, the ending has the worst animation i've ever seen.

I actually did not watch this episode... after the non-filler stuff I skipped to the end.

Shadow Skill
Fri, 10-08-2010, 09:14 PM
The filler flashbacks are getting annoying. They do some current filler episodes. BY current I mean use them as they are now. Naruto with his sage mode, owning all the Ninja by himself. :P

I love the new ED. I actually watched the ED from start to finish. Animation might not be up to people standards but I enjoyed, reminded me of some half live-half animated movie from the 70s lol.

lelouch
Fri, 10-08-2010, 09:29 PM
The filler flashbacks are getting annoying. They do some current filler episodes. BY current I mean use them as they are now. Naruto with his sage mode, owning all the Ninja by himself. :P

I'd rather not see sage mode butchered.

Mugen
Sat, 10-09-2010, 01:34 AM

that means some no-name filler ninjas would have to be as powerful as pain... no thanks

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-09-2010, 03:23 AM
the new opening is ok, the ending has the worst animation i've ever seen.You are dumb.

LunaticCat
Sat, 10-09-2010, 04:05 AM
You are dumb.
might be true

Kraco
Sat, 10-09-2010, 04:37 AM
I found the ED quite nice to watch. Even though Naruto is an idiot, he's always willing to train so it suits him.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I think it has some of the most realistic animation they've shown in the series. It looks more like motion-capture of someone doing actual martial arts.

It's like the polar opposite of the Kyuubi vs. Pain animation.

DayoftheDante
Sat, 10-09-2010, 08:08 PM
It looks more like motion-capture of someone doing actual martial arts.

It's like the polar opposite of the Kyuubi vs. Pain animation.

You mean whack-a-mole isn't a martial art?!?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DayoftheDante/Goof/NarutoDoyouHateme.gif

Azonalanthious
Sat, 10-09-2010, 11:44 PM
You mean whack-a-mole isn't a martial art?!?

Depends entirely on your skill at whack-a-mole. Smacking one mole who is always up and always in the same hole doesn't qualify as a martial art. Now if you had a board with say 400 moles popping up and down, then maybe. ;)

Archangel
Sun, 10-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Oh COME ON! Who let the yaoi fangirls direct the new OP video?

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-10-2010, 06:50 PM
This episode felt more like a cheap fanfic than even a flashback.

Opening felt shorter than usual... which is good because it plainly sucks.

Best part was the new ending.

Next episode looks painful.

Shadow Skill
Mon, 10-11-2010, 12:27 AM
What do you mean by Cheapen?

I mean they should allow Naruto to pwn all the Ninja without coming up with super powered OMFG I WILL RULE THE WORLD ninja. As it stands now, Naruto far outclasses at least 95 % of the known Ninja. So why make it seem like Naruto is weak now. They should let Naruto build on that and since enemy ninja are weaker, make it seem like they are no match for Naruto and have some fun owning them all. :)

I for one wouldnt mind a way for Naruto to figure out a way to get Sage mode and Kyuubi to work together for some sort of Kyuubi sage mode combination :P

Don't flame at that idea. Just a thought I had.

kmkze04
Mon, 10-11-2010, 02:36 AM
I think all series should be limited to 26 episodes that are completed prior to release. Flat out. If they need more time or the series is in great demand, they can complete another 26-run and apply for another season. That'll avoid shit like this. It guarantees they need to pre-complete and put out their best if they expect anyone to watch it and look for more.

Kraco
Mon, 10-11-2010, 07:22 AM
I think all series should be limited to 26 episodes that are completed prior to release. Flat out. If they need more time or the series is in great demand, they can complete another 26-run and apply for another season. That'll avoid shit like this. It guarantees they need to pre-complete and put out their best if they expect anyone to watch it and look for more.

Anime is business, you know. Pretty struggling business these days, aside from Ghibli, but business nonetheless. The studio executives are too busy thinking how to make enough money to stay afloat to afford to ponder how to avoid shit like this.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Shit like this still sells DVDs for them. So they won't stop doing it soon. Hey... if Bleach sells... why wouldn't this? I mean... sure... this episode was terrible (not as much as Ramen of Life) but... its tons better than Bleach's canon arc.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I mean... sure... this episode was terrible (not as much as Ramen of Life) but... its tons better than Bleach's canon arc.Uh...the fuck it is. Hyperbolic much?

Archangel
Tue, 10-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Uh...the fuck it is. Hyperbolic much?
Lol Hyperbolic makes me think of the old Hyperbolic chamber back in DBZ

Oh man, a series would have to be SO shitty to rip off that concept... it would be almost as bad as retconning 3 or 4 fucking arcs in a single sentence amirite?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Lol Hyperbolic makes me think of the old Hyperbolic chamber back in DBZ

Oh man, a series would have to be SO shitty to rip off that concept.Well, I thought the HBTC was awesome back in the day, and considering 90% of everything in every shounen anime is ripped off from DBZ, no, I don't think ripping off the HBTC would make a series shitty.

I assume you're making jokes because Naruto's clone training is essentially the same as the HBTC, allowing him to put in a year of training in a few days.

I definitely prefer a character getting a lot of training in a short amount of time thanks to something like HBTC/clones over a character learning something long and complicated over a couple days just because the character is SO awesome.

Kraco
Tue, 10-12-2010, 01:21 PM
I definitely prefer a character getting a lot of training in a short amount of time thanks to something like HBTC/clones over a character learning something long and complicated over a couple days just because the character is SO awesome.

Unfortunately the sped up training is oft coupled with the old techniques and attacks being reduced to useful only against noname enemies as soon as the new ones are learned. Naruto has tried to give them some purpose still in theatrics but that doesn't really trick anybody, does it? Like Sasuke's (and Itachi's) awesome stunts with multiple kunai throws that are only good for impressing the ladies and nothing else.

mage
Wed, 10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
I assume you're making jokes because Naruto's clone training is essentially the same as the HBTC, allowing him to put in a year of training in a few days.

I think he's referring to Bleach :)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-16-2010, 08:42 AM
That's not really a HBTC situation. Ichigo just learns shit that's supposed to take 100 years in a couple days "just because".