PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 512

Marik
Wed, 10-06-2010, 08:01 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qd0cei13bgbkd19) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cmvwpd) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/18743083/1)

Archangel
Wed, 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Kishimoto made great strides in his trolling war versus Kubo in this chapter alone

UChessmaster
Wed, 10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
So the island was a pirate sh... turtle all alone? wow, what a twist!

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Attack of the clones part 2?

Assertn
Wed, 10-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Ah of course! By using the DNA of the first hokage, fused with the Rinnegan-summon statue that has the tailed beasts sealed inside, it would obviously be possible to create an army of teleporting spy drones! You know what, Kishimoto, fuck it. Do whatever you want.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
They know what we're doing. But we know they know what we're doing. But we must assume they know we know that they know. But we know that they know that we know that they know our plans. So of course they'll assume that we know that they know that we know that they know our plans. And because we know that, we have the advantage. Huzzah!

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-06-2010, 09:01 PM
So... what's the difference between the Sanbi and the giant turtle-island?

Just as Kishimoto planned?

poopdeville
Wed, 10-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I don't mind Madara and Zetsu making a hundred thousand plant clones. I do mind that the 5 countries suddenly produced at army of 80,000 when one village could barely get 500 guys together for the Invasion of Konoha.

So... what's the difference between the Sanbi and the giant turtle-island?

The difference is that the Sanbi is a Bijuu, and the giant turtle island is a minor character from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

UChessmaster
Wed, 10-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I wonder if there`s a "first hokage" dna store in the ninja world, i`d like to make my own hashirama clone.

Kenco
Wed, 10-06-2010, 11:14 PM
I wonder if there`s a "first hokage" dna store in the ninja world, i`d like to make my own hashirama clone.

You get that stuff cheap off ebay.

FireEmblem
Thu, 10-07-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm interested to see what happens with Yamato. Kabuto has had a hard on for him since they first met.

Sam98034
Thu, 10-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Well, at least stuff happend and the plot advanced quite a bit. It's going to be more of an actual war with lots of people involved.

And question: were those Zetsu clones or 1st Hokage clones?

betatesterz
Thu, 10-07-2010, 01:17 AM
thanks for the upload!

Assertn
Thu, 10-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Yeahh..... seems Hashirama's grave has been robbed by at least 3 different people so far...

6Zabuza9
Thu, 10-07-2010, 03:17 AM
konan shouldve saved her 600 billion explosion tags for the 100 thousand army

Psyke
Thu, 10-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Yes, it's another Dr. Evil moment. :p

Archangel
Thu, 10-07-2010, 05:42 AM
The difference is that the Sanbi is a Bijuu, and the giant turtle island is a minor character from Avatar: the Last Airbender.

Minor my ass, it taught Aang energy bending :/

MFauli
Thu, 10-07-2010, 08:19 AM
oh fuck me :/

With 100.000 Zetsus, WHY do you need any other members or bijuus or whatever :D

And ffs, if Kishimoto sends Kabuto to die, Ill fucking rage :|

Only good thing about the chapter: Deidara <3

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 10-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Because 1) there's an army up against Madara, and 2) it's likely that Naruto alone will take out 1/3rd of that army, Gai and Kakashi might take out another third. So now you're left with 33,000 clones. It's ok cuz Madara and Sasuke are going to kill off about 2/3rds of the allied ninja forces themselves also. It's going to be like one of those beat em ups back in streets of rage days.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 10-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Yeah but why clone Zetsu of all people? Why not Itachi or Pain? That is assuming that all those Zetsu's are mindless drones with no independent thinking of their own.

Archangel
Thu, 10-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Yeah but why clone Zetsu of all people? Why not Itachi or Pain? That is assuming that all those Zetsu's are mindless drones with no independent thinking of their own.
The way the said it made it sound as if it was Zetsu's innate ability, the only thing they needed was insane amounts of chakra

Jman
Thu, 10-07-2010, 12:15 PM
They know what we're doing. But we know they know what we're doing. But we must assume they know we know that they know. But we know that they know that we know that they know our plans. So of course they'll assume that we know that they know that we know that they know our plans. And because we know that, we have the advantage. Huzzah!

I Wear Short Sleeve Shirts under Long Sleeve Shirts under Short Sleeve Shirts

Archangel
Thu, 10-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I Wear Short Sleeve Shirts under Long Sleeve Shirts under Short Sleeve Shirts

http://i.imgur.com/JPwFQ.jpg

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 10-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Ah of course! By using the DNA of the first hokage, fused with the Rinnegan-summon statue that has the tailed beasts sealed inside, it would obviously be possible to create an army of teleporting spy drones! You know what, Kishimoto, fuck it. Do whatever you want.

Does he teleport? Or are there just a lot of him everywhere already?

MFauli
Thu, 10-07-2010, 05:25 PM
thats the worst part about the 100k zetsus:

It will all be reduced to an "epic" scene for hyping Naruto, when he creates 100k clones of himselfs.

Such shitty writing >_<

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-07-2010, 06:22 PM
80K ninja soldiers?
100K of Zetsus?
who gives a fuck? what's the point?

even ignoring how shonen series work, the facts stand that out of the 80K ninjas, maybe 5-10% are Jounin level, the rest are cannon fodder Chunin and Genin. even the Jounins are probably normal jounins, Aoba level, not Kakashi/Gai skills.
basically, any named character from the story can take out a large piece of the army.

if such a turtle exists... doesn't it put to shame all the tailed beasts? he's almost 100 times larger. and intelligent. let's see Madera kidnap this one.

Zetsu... clone wars aside. maybe he also has a hive mind. or maybe zetsu is the tree and each body has both the original personality of whoever the body belonged to and the 'Zetsu' mind.
maybe this means that Zetsu is going down faster than Kazuku.
still, if Madare isn't Obito (it's a big IF), then why take on the fake name of Tobi? and why is Zetsu still using that name?
maybe the name has meaning to Zetsu, rather than Madare.

Pandadice
Fri, 10-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm Oonoki, the man who always has it both ways

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3035/tedturner.jpg

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 10-08-2010, 05:27 PM
But didnt Zetsu show the ability to copy someone perfectly when the Raikage killed Kisame? Watch it turn into one of those where whoever they touch first, the Zetsu will turn into their clone. Bunch of fighting ensues until they realize they need to find their weakness and switch off clones.

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Wasn`t there a one shot manga by Kishimoto this week? anyone knows anything about it?

humpburger
Sat, 10-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Bench (baseball manga) by Kishimoto Masashi (release upcoming week?)

Plot: Elementary school baseball has 4 divisions, A, B, C, and D. D is the worst and usually run errands for upper divisions. All protagonists are in team D. Shocking isn't it...

Bench SPOILERS! (http://topmangaspoilers.info/)

MFauli
Sat, 10-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Bench (baseball manga) by Kishimoto Masashi (release upcoming week?)

Plot: Elementary school baseball has 4 divisions, A, B, C, and D. D is the worst and usually run errands for upper divisions. All protagonists are in team D. Shocking isn't it...

Bench SPOILERS! (http://topmangaspoilers.info/)

lol, Kishimoto is so creative...not.

Also, if Zetsu-clones can perfectly mimic anyone, then they should just turn into 100.000 Madaras.

Assertn
Sun, 10-10-2010, 02:55 AM
In the great sport of baseball, you're either a hard worker, or a genius...

Marik
Sun, 10-10-2010, 05:55 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_shot/80577559/1)

rockmanj
Mon, 10-11-2010, 10:47 AM
In the great sport of baseball, you're either a hard worker, or a genius...

Make fun of the chubby boy, eh? Obviously the Japanese do not know of the many fat MLB players, including my favorite, David Wells. All in all, it wasn't that bad of a story either.

MFauli
Mon, 10-11-2010, 03:55 PM
lol, how likely is it that Kishimoto stole MadaraŽs design from "Batman Beyond"? After seeing an episode about a criminal that uses highly skilled illusion to get what he wants and seeing his design, IŽd say: Very likely :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c5/BBSpellbinder.png/150px-BBSpellbinder.png

Dark Dragon
Mon, 10-11-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm all for making fun of Kishimoto but that is just grasping for straws.

Spiral is a shape commonly associated with hypnosis or being dizzy, so the more likely explanation is that both Kishimoto and Batman Beyond creator simply took a very well known shape and incorporate it into their character's design.

Assertn
Mon, 10-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Spiral is also a common theme of the Uzumaki clan. HMM

Sam98034
Mon, 10-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Crap. Now Tobi is Madara, Obito, and Naruto's grandfather at the same time. I hope Kishimoto actually knows who Tobi is supposed to be in the story unlike Kubo who has been winging it for quite some time and doesn't even remember what he wrote the prior week.

Carnage
Tue, 10-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Crap. Now Tobi is Madara, Obito, and Naruto's grandfather at the same time.

And don't forget Gerard.

Archangel
Tue, 10-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Crap. Now Tobi is Madara, Obito, and Naruto's grandfather at the same time. I hope Kishimoto actually knows who Tobi is supposed to be in the story unlike Kubo who has been winging it for quite some time and doesn't even remember what he wrote the prior week.
Maybe he'll have a vote in the final chapter and we'll get to choose ourselves

Sam98034
Tue, 10-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Who is Gerard?

And since Kishi seems to be fond of big plot twists, Tobi could be Rikudo who, instead of being the sage that brought peace to the world by sealing the 10 tails, was a bad guy using his powers for evil--only he was stopped and his powers were stripped from him by the combined powers of Naruto's and Sasuke's ancestors.

Pretty much Itachi in reverse or the plot of Final Fantasy Tactics. I mean, Rikudo just looks like a "bad guy," doesn't he?

poopdeville
Tue, 10-12-2010, 04:16 PM
And since Kishi seems to be fond of big plot twists, Tobi could be Rikudo who, instead of being the sage that brought peace to the world by sealing the 10 tails, was a bad guy using his powers for evil--only he was stopped and his powers were stripped from him by the combined powers of Naruto's and Sasuke's ancestors.

Maybe. It could make sense if his kids broke his powers up. It wouldn't make sense otherwise, since it seems that putting the paths together gets you closer to Rikudo's power, and they are "all" bloodline limits.

So far, we have three of the six paths confirmed: the Uchiha, the Senju, and the Uzumaki. Who the hell are the other three?

UChessmaster
Tue, 10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Could be people from other villages, or it could be the... Byakugan... *shrugs*

poopdeville
Wed, 10-13-2010, 11:29 PM
The Byakugan is plausible.

I'm looking through the list of kekkei genkai at Narutopedia (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_genkai)

Some of those are plausibly not Kekkei genkai. For example: the Sand Kage's Iron Sand techniques could be plain old Earth Element techniques. Some of them are filler/movie/video game only kekkei genkai. Eliminating the ones I find as plausibly non-Kekkei genkai techniques leaves:

Uchiha Clan stuff
Boil Release -- Used by the current Mizukage, fire, water
Byakugan -- Hyuuga
Dust Release -- Used by Oonoki, maybe just earth?
Ice Release -- Haku's Clan: wind, water
Lava Release -- Mizukage, fire, earth
Rinnegan -- Sage of the Six Paths, supposedly his unique technique.
Shikotsumyaku -- Kaguya Clan
Storm Release -- Water/Electricity, used by Darui
Wood Release -- Senju Clan

If we ditch dust and the rinnegan, that leaves:

Uchiha clan
Mizukage's clan, which can apparently combine three different chakras
Haku's clan
Darui's clan
Senju clan
Hyuuga clan

I still think Uzumaki was "confirmed" as a clan Madara is targetting. Maybe his long life is due to stealing some of their DNA at some point.

And maybe Madara infiltrated the Mist Village for the previous Mizukage's DNA.