PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 291

humpburger
Tue, 10-05-2010, 07:03 AM
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 291 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162940)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 291 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162939)

LOL@ Tousen getting splattered, a very deserving death. I hope fox-face is next. My eyes kept wondering off into space everytime one of them started speaking.

I tried figuring out what's going on in the Aizien fight then I realized it's only Bleach and the last thing I want is to Kubo myself into a migraine.

Kraco
Tue, 10-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Was Shinji just playing for time? I believe he said before Ichigo is their only hope, so in that sense he's a good actor seemingly going all serious against Aizen knowing he won't stand a chance. His release is quite nasty but useless against Aizen, of course. Although even if Ichigo hadn't arrived at that moment, I doubt Aizen would have managed to hit Shinji a second time as long as Shinji hadn't attacked first. Not that a stalemate would have helped anybody.

I'm glad the Tousen-Komamura fight ended. Listening to their incessant foolish talk was lowering my IQ already. And I don't have too much to spare anymore after nearly 300 eps of Bleach.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 10-05-2010, 10:56 AM
How do they manage
to turn half an hour of "sweet"
into 5 of suck?

Seriously, there was so much good material in the episode and somehow the episode felt like 5 minutes, and it sucked. =/
I've been looking forward to this episode for some time too.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
HAHAHAHA! Fucking awesome.

Just last week people are bitching about how everyone always postures and gives speeches before each attack and then Hisagi comes in and stabs a motherfucker in the back of the head while he's gloating!

And Tousen goes down like the bitch he is.

I hope Gin doesn't turn out to be that weak also.

Can't help but feel like Shinji's power would have worked better if he hadn't explained it fully to Aizen as he was using it.

Endrance
Tue, 10-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Wow at that splashy end of Tousen. I expected him to die, but like that? That was almost splatter worthy and even topped the over nine thousand liters of blood explosion performed by Renji when he got Sakura'd by Byakuya. And around fifteen seconds later a female voice is singing about sweet melodies. Apparently Kubo hated him, too. Lol
Well that or Tousen was just too shocked at the 69 on Hisagi's face.

http://i53.tinypic.com/35mh76g.jpg

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Upon looking at it, I think Tousen is actually the closest character we've seen to Ichigo so far. He started out a Soul reaper, was made into a Vizard, and then he had another release that seemed to make him into a full Hollow(his cricket form had a hole in it's chest just like Ichigo did when he went off on Ulquiorra).

Vorlath
Thu, 10-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Ichigo is back to the main party. But I just had to crack up laughing at that ridiculous lunge attack. At least they made fun of it in the bit at the end. But just before that in the preview, did I just see what I think I saw?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-09-2010, 03:21 AM
It depends what you think you saw. Looks like he's using getsuga tenshou to me.

Vorlath
Sun, 10-10-2010, 09:58 PM
To me, it looks like his sword disappeared. But you're right. It would be too optimistic for there to actually be a different attack for Ichigo.