Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Producers: Aniplex, AIC Build
Source: Light Novel
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Seinen
Trailer: 1080p (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40XMQIgxsOs&fmt=37)

Synopsis: Kyousuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn’t gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyousuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever.

One day, however, Kyousuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entranceway of his house. To Kyousuke’s surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Love with Little Sister!). Kyousuke attempts to fish out the culprit who dropped the case by bringing up the topic of magical girl anime at the family dinner table. All that comes out is a strong negative reaction from his parents, especially his anti-otaku policeman father.

That night, Kirino bursts into Kyousuke’s room and, in perhaps the first conversation she has initiated with him in years, says they “have things to talk about.” Kirino brings Kyousuke to her room and shows him an extensive collection of moe anime and lolicon bishoujo games she has been collecting in secret.

Links: Official Site (http://www.oreimo-anime.com/) | ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11512) | AniDB (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7525) | MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/anime/8769/Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konnani_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai)

-----

[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 01 [9C50F426].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162647)
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 01 [XviD] [1ED82106].avi (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_01_XviD1ED82106.avi.torrent)

[Himatsubushi] Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai - 01 [5A8FC484].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162644)
(http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_01_9C50F426.mkv.torrent)

MFauli
Sun, 10-03-2010, 06:33 PM
are there any non-school student non-moe non-harem non-loli shows this seasons?

Pandadice
Sun, 10-03-2010, 06:59 PM
are there any non-school student non-moe non-harem non-loli shows this seasons?

Iron Man? (I haven't watched it, so if there are in fact school girl characters apparent in it, my bad :x)

that Super Robot Wars one?

Psychic Detective Yakumo oh no wait he's like a college student or something...

Togainu no Chi, or Hakuouki? (Though afaik those both have some moe for the women if you know what i mean)

Letter Bee second season maybe? I dunno I haven't seen the first season of that one or Hakuouki :\.

Kuragehime probably won't have too many heavy moe elements, considering it's aimed at a female audience. (But at the same time it shouldn't be too heavy on the BL) Female cast? yeah. Heavy moe? most likely not.

There seem to be a good number of otaku-based anime this season. OreImo, the lil sister is an otaku, right? and I think World God Only Knows is the same.. (Or about an otaku who's forced not to be an otaku or something?) and Kuragehime is all about fujoshi. Of course, it's nothing new for these types of shows to come out.. It just caught my attention that there's 3 of them at once.

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-03-2010, 07:57 PM
I liked hearing Azusa's VA (Taketatsu Ayana) in a more "forceful" role here than she played recently in K-ON (the slapping him awake while crawling on top of him was funny), but ultimately I'm not sure what to make of this series.

I'll give it a few more episodes, but it wasn't a homerun from the first episode. The soundtrack sucked too. Very jarring. The fact that I noticed it was bad enough, but it felt grating most of the time.

edit: I would like to point out the VA played one of the sisters in KissxSis, and now she's an imouto-otaku, heh. I also recognized a number of the games she had. School Days and Summer Days, and a few Navel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navel_(Company)) titles as well.

Archangel
Mon, 10-04-2010, 06:12 AM
I recognized school days along with summer days and cross days who i assume are related.

It was pretty boring... you'd think they'd step it up with the comedy but it honestly feels like something directed for the sake of real life otakus who will get a laugh out of watching a little girl do that stuff

I might watch episode 2 if i'm bored, i might not... who knows

Nadouku
Mon, 10-04-2010, 11:55 AM
I liked it. The part where the brother had no idea how to play a visual novel was funny.

Kraco
Mon, 10-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Somebody called this the best show of the season and maybe that's why my expectations were somewhat high, but this first episode didn't entirely convince me. However, I'm more than willing to give the second episode a fair chance.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Somebody called this the best show of the season and maybe that's why my expectations were somewhat high, but this first episode didn't entirely convince me. However, I'm more than willing to give the second episode a fair chance.

That's probably why I liked it. Because I had not read any expectations of this show.

Marik
Sun, 10-10-2010, 02:03 AM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 02v2 [8530F9DB].mkv (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_02v2_8530F9DB.mkv.torrent)
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 02 [XviD] [45794325].avi (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_02_XviD45794325.avi.torrent)

v2 is out and is encoded from a ts. There are a few script tweaks and since it's a new raw there's no patch.

---

[Mazui]​ Ore​ No​ Imouto​ -​ 02​ [0330E299].​mkv (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_02_0330E299.mkv.torrent)

I believe they used the leaked ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-10-09/oreimo-episode-2-leaked-1-day-before-japanese-debut) raw.

Nadouku
Sun, 10-10-2010, 03:10 AM
I liked how Kyōsuke tried to explain what a community was.

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-10-2010, 08:41 AM
I very much enjoyed this episode. He figured out what her problem was right away (no friends she can relate with about her hobby), though he did need help to find a solution. Saori too, was very concerned about making sure everyone in her circle wasn't left feeling isolated. She could tell the two were nervous and didn't want to gush about their particular interest with all those others who were hitting it off so well. I was glad that Kyousuke noticed Saori's attentiveness and insight too.

What really seems to set this series apart from a series like Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu is the tone they present. Otaku aren't generally respected in Japan, manga is one thing, but anime and especially eroge are another. While this series is a comedy, they don't always treat the issues lightly.

Kirino is popular at school, very mainstream, but she is intensely worried about her hobby. She was succumbing to the social pressures, and becoming isolated. She was even further isolated at the meet, because of her more mainstream interests. Essentially caught in the middle, she was lucky to have her brother and people like Saori. She sought her brother's help, and instead of it being a comedy about keeping it a secret, he was genuinely trying to help her. He found her some friends to connect to, he went along because she was nervous, he's been trying to play the games to understand her better, etc.

That doesn't mean there can't be comedic elements though. The argument between Kirino and Kuroneko was hilarious. It was like being here!

The series probably won't stay like this forever now that Kirino has a place to talk about her hobbies, and it may well transition into a clash between the two faces she presents with her brother caught in the middle, but I found this episode very pleasant.

Kraco
Sun, 10-10-2010, 09:44 AM
I can't help but wonder how the brother fits in at all. I guess a siscon series requires such a brother but it clashes with the realism created elsewhere. In short, why does Kyousuke go so far to help her? His holding all the cards, in the end, since he knows Kirino's secret, not the other way around. Doesn't he have his own hobbies or buddies to spend time with?

MFauli
Sun, 10-10-2010, 10:30 AM
woah, just watched the first ep due to lack of anything better. This show actually is really good :D Is that the voice-actor of Kyon (Haruhi) and Tomoya (Clannad)?

The show has a nice, quality feeling to it. Now dling ep 2. I wonder if this is a show with a developing plot line, though, or single episodes of pure comedy.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 10-10-2010, 11:15 AM
He is voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura (Tomoya). Kyon is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita. They don't even sound similar.

The brother is a nice guy who has a really cute little sister. The sister asks for help, so he does all he can to help her. Makes sense to me.

Kraco
Sun, 10-10-2010, 01:05 PM
The brother is a nice guy who has a really cute little sister. The sister asks for help, so he does all he can to help her. Makes sense to me.

It's far more likely to make sense in fiction than in actuality. And I have no problems with that. I just thought to pay attention to it after Ryll mentioned how this series's feet are much closer to the ground, when addressing the otaku issue, than Nogizaka Haruka's. I personally find it somewhat unlikely a normal high school guy would go out of his way this much to support his annoying little sister. If he was already an otaku himself then perhaps, why not.

MFauli
Sun, 10-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I can't help but wonder how the brother fits in at all. I guess a siscon series requires such a brother but it clashes with the realism created elsewhere. In short, why does Kyousuke go so far to help her? His holding all the cards, in the end, since he knows Kirino's secret, not the other way around. Doesn't he have his own hobbies or buddies to spend time with?

Just watched ep 2 and came here to post the same. When he told Kirino that he finished the game, he accepted playing another one just like that. Why does he have such an obligation to do that? Usually in such anime, the lead character, which here is Kyousuke, is an otaku himself. But Kyousuke isnt that AND does not have any kind of hobbies...as far as we know. At this point, he feels like an empty shell that´s just there to push the story revolving around Kirino forward.

Archangel
Sun, 10-10-2010, 02:18 PM
You're a only child aren't you? :/

You're compelled to help your sister no matter what, you can bitch and moan all damn day about all the ways she annoys you but in the end it's just the way it is

Also i enjoyed this episode much more than i did the first one, but i still feel my otaku levels aren't high enough to fully appreciate it

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-10-2010, 02:40 PM
You're compelled to help your sister no matter what, you can bitch and moan all damn day about all the ways she annoys you but in the end it's just the way it isVery true.

It's far more likely to make sense in fiction than in actuality. And I have no problems with that. I just thought to pay attention to it after Ryll mentioned how this series's feet are much closer to the ground, when addressing the otaku issue, than Nogizaka Haruka's. I personally find it somewhat unlikely a normal high school guy would go out of his way this much to support his annoying little sister. If he was already an otaku himself then perhaps, why not.
I'm not that certain he really has much in the way of his own friends, or his own hobbies for that matter. They don't show much of him at school, but he only really seems to talk to that one girl, who appears to be their neighbor. He's ignored at home ("They didn't care where I was.") and doesn't get out much, his room is plain and rather bare. His sister is giving him some attention for the first time in years. He's going to help out, if only to stay engaged with someone in his family.

Kraco
Sun, 10-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Fine. Then I'll just consider him a siscon. Because that's what doing what he's doing makes him.

I'm not an only child, though. I thought only the only children romantically thought a sibling would always go out of their way to help the other siblings. Naturally you do as much as reasonably expectable but I think this dude is going beyond that. I'd yield if he had put a stop to it at this point, having done this much out of pity to get the sis some friends (even though he seemingly has none himself), but somehow I believe he's going to follow her every whim and serve her till the end of the season.

MFauli
Sun, 10-10-2010, 05:49 PM
He's ignored at home ("They didn't care where I was.") and doesn't get out much, his room is plain and rather bare. His sister is giving him some attention for the first time in years. He's going to help out, if only to stay engaged with someone in his family.

okay, that doesnt make it any better, regarding Kyousuke himself. Even a misfit has some stuff he likes to do. As is, he doesnt have anything. A person that doesnt take part in society usually is more likely to play games, watch anime and stuff. But thats not the case, either.

I hope they´ll clear this up in the upcoming episodes. As of now, to me Kyousuke appears to be a guy that wakes up, goes to school, comes home, eats dinner, then goes to bed. fullstop. Something´s not right with that.

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-10-2010, 09:02 PM
I really like how the episode was leaked one day early from the crappy ANN servers.

Oreimo Episode 2 Leaked 1 Day Before Japanese Debut (Updated) (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-10-09/oreimo-episode-2-leaked-1-day-before-japanese-debut)

animus
Sun, 10-10-2010, 10:42 PM
You people are making it sound like he's giving up his freedom and all his time by helping her. All he did was finish an eroge, and go to Akibahara with her so far. Do you people not have siblings? Do you not spend time with them at all? If you think that's demanding you must really not get along with your siblings at all.

Kraco
Mon, 10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Like I said in my previous post, if it stopped here, I'd admit it's not out of question because Kyousuke clearly pitied his sister for not having any friends to talk with about the stuff she secretly likes. However, I very much doubt he will drop it here. He will keep playing the games against his will till the end of the show and catering to his sister's selfish needs also otherwise. Like a real siscon.

But since this is a siscon series, who cares? I'm only saying it's not realistically normal behavior in my opinion, but this is an anime, not real life simulation.

animus
Mon, 10-11-2010, 12:35 AM
You're using the term siscon wrong. Kyousuke is not a siscon. He's just a normal older brother. Labelling this as a siscon series is even weirder considering so far we have seen nothing alluding to the fact. Just because the series is about someone's little sister doesn't make it so.

Not to mention their interaction so far is absurdly normal besides all the otaku related stuff. I'd say it's pretty realistic. And I don't think he's playing the game's against his will, he's just indifferent to it. He's got a pretty indifferent outlook on life in general.

Kraco
Mon, 10-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Granted, I don't have a little sister of my own and I never lived a phase of life without any hobbies or interests of my own, so maybe you are right. For a completely empty person this could be realistic. After all, you have to do something to fill 24 hours every day. If you've got nothing else, serving your sister could be an efficient choice.

MFauli
Mon, 10-11-2010, 03:04 AM
I dont have a sister, either, "just" two younger brothers, but I still think the problem is not what Kyousuke´s doing, it is what he´s doing it instead of...which so far seems to be...nothing, lol.

And he´s definitely a siscon. Granted, maybe I´d be a siscon, too, if I had a cute sister :P But the way he keeps getting involved with her, right after we were shown how bad their relationship actually is...well...

Archangel
Mon, 10-11-2010, 05:03 AM
It's exactly because they had such a bad relationship that he's trying to get more involved now. Honestly, i don't see where you people are seeing anything more than a concerned brother.

Marik
Sun, 10-17-2010, 06:45 PM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 03 [DF6F1D89].mkv (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_03_DF6F1D89.mkv.torrent)
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 03 [XviD] [163283F7].avi (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_03_XviD163283F7.avi.torrent)

MFauli
Sun, 10-17-2010, 08:03 PM
lol, another messed up family in this show :D
Wtf @ direct fist punch into his face!

And his dramatic speech to his dad was completely unnecessary when he later lied about owning the stuff anyway.

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-17-2010, 08:21 PM
It was a surprising turn that their parents found out this early, and also pleasant that the issue was not that she liked anime as much as she had an ero-game. That roots this series a bit in my eyes, and like Kyousuke said, a perfectly sound argument from his father. The speech was still necessary, otherwise the father would have thrown everything away. The only thing that saved the whole scheme was the fact that Kirino owns the only computer in the house (and secretly owns a laptop). That was the only way the, "They're mine!" statement worked.

I can't help but see the two otaku girls as Kirino's real friends and the other ones from school just for show now. I'd like if the did an episode where she either hangs out with her model friends, or that she ignores her otaku friends while she's hanging out with the other models. It's one thing if she legitimately likes both groups, but the "normal" girls are starting to suspect she has something going on, which of course they think boyfriend. I'll be a little disappointed if they just leave that sort of thing hanging.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the father is keeping tabs on Kyousuke to make sure he doesn't give the ero-games to Kirino. That would be the responsible thing. Kyousuke's made the sacrifice of being viewed as even more of a waste than he already is, so their father should reasonably be keeping that kind of "corrupting influence" from his daughter.

It also seems that Kyousuke does have a bit of a life of his own. Hanging out with his little girlfriend. It's mostly one-sided by the look of things, and there is still the risk that he's going to become a siscon, or he might even fall for Saori for all we know. But he does seem to hang out with her.

Archangel
Sun, 10-17-2010, 09:21 PM
The brother is doing pretty well for himself, he's got a girl who he's close to enough to make late night calls before bed and then a sister for his sinful lust lol

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
I thought the father was going to punch Kyosuke earlier, specially when he said he would kick his ass in his face.

Their mother seems a bit more understanding.

Kirino is just too cute...

Nadouku
Mon, 10-18-2010, 02:00 AM
The father might be understandable on certain topics, but he's pretty damn stubborn. I wonder what happened to him that caused him to change this much?

MFauli
Mon, 10-18-2010, 06:00 AM
I wonder what happened to him that caused him to change this much?

He has a dark past of experiencing the hot incest with a younger sister himself, he knows what its like, and wants to spare his children the suffering that comes with it.

Just joking :p

Kraco
Mon, 10-18-2010, 09:15 AM
The speech was still necessary, otherwise the father would have thrown everything away.

A more cautious person wouldn't have gone so all out with the speech, though. But maybe Kyousuke shares his parents' opinion that he's no good and thus decided to turn the reactor to 120% when less would have likely sufficed, having no reputation to lose.

First of all, the fact the parents didn't know anything indicates they haven't a habit of checking the kids' rooms. So, even if Kyousuke had said he's just checking what such games are all about and not declared himself a full hentai otaku, the old man might have been pacified. In fact it would have better explained why Kirino was carrying it - that is, her evil older brother didn't want to buy it himself but forced her to, while she was anyway browsing for anime goods.

Marik
Sun, 10-24-2010, 08:01 PM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 04 [73464065].mkv (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_04_73464065.mkv.torrent)

[Nipponsei] Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai OP Single - irony [ClariS].​zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Ore%20no%20Imouto%20ga%20Konna%2 0ni%20Kawaii%20Wake%20ga%20nai%20OP%20Single%20-%20irony%20%5BClariS%5D.zip.torrent)

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I have to admit, after this episode, I really have no idea where this series is going with its characters (which of course is a great thing).

First off, we have Saori again. There is the frequently noted shift in her online persona and the one she presents in person and over the phone. More mysterious though, is that they very deliberately didn't show her face over the phone. Combine this with the super high-end brand make-up box and we get...what exactly? Does she clean up exceedingly pretty? Is she really into cosplay? As tall as she is, she might secretly be a model. She's shown having a boyish figure, but a lot of that could be the clothes. The shirt is hideous and tucked-in to hide any potential slender waist, but she's by no means flat.

She's also getting pretty friendly with Kyousuke. Secret phone conferences, hanging close to him while Kirino and Kuroneko have their friendly rival spats, etc.

Then we have Ayase. Her secret will be revealed next time, explaining whatever reason she had to be at Comiket, and the title is certainly hinting at some "odd" hobby, but the stranger thing was her reaction to Kyousuke. She was also getting pretty close to him for it being their first meeting.

Ayase taking a good long look at him on the couch, then defending him while his sister played her little hate-filled act in front of her friends, and then sought out a reason for his behavior grabbing the box. Capping it all off, she seemed undeterred to learn more about him, and got his phone number.

The problem is that it totally isn't clear what her goal in all this is. Ayase might be snuggling up to Kyousuke because she somehow fell in love at first sight, or she might have been getting closer to him as a way to later sneak out information on Kirino's secret. Nothing nefarious about it, I do think if that is the case she just wants to know more about her friend. But with her appearing at Comiket, it might be that she suspected Kirino was into otaku hobbies, and was seeking confirmation through Kyousuke. That way, if Kirino is a bit of an otaku too, Ayase would be able to "come out" to her friend without fear of the same social reprisals that Kirino is terrified of facing.

So what's the truth? Is a harem blossoming around Kyousuke, or is it simply a number of coincidences because he's essentially Kirino's backup, chaperone/guardian, and manager?

On a final note, I really enjoy this hateful/grateful dichotomy to Kyousuke and Kirino's relationship. It is subtle variation on the flood of tsundere girls the past few years, and comes off very natural for siblings.

Archangel
Sun, 10-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Inb4 harem ending is all i took from this episode

Nadouku
Mon, 10-25-2010, 12:58 AM
Kyōsuke could have handled the box situation better but I don't blame him since he was in a hurry to get those "goodies" away from Kirino's friends.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-25-2010, 08:22 AM
Then we have Ayase. Her secret will be revealed next time, explaining whatever reason she had to be at Comiket, and the title is certainly hinting at some "odd" hobby, but the stranger thing was her reaction to Kyousuke. She was also getting pretty close to him for it being their first meeting.

About the title for next episode... did it had questions marks? I only saw four blocks with questions marks, so I don't know if that was on purpose or if I am missing a certain font.

Marik
Mon, 10-25-2010, 09:02 AM
About the title for next episode... did it had questions marks? I only saw four blocks with questions marks, so I don't know if that was on purpose or if I am missing a certain font.

No question marks, just four dots.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-25-2010, 09:12 AM
No question marks, just four dots.

I can't get a screenshot since Im not at home, but I got four boxed question marks, those that appear when you are missing a font.

Any idea which font they used for this? Its annoying when groups use special fonts...

Marik
Mon, 10-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Any idea which font they used for this? Its annoying when groups use special fonts...
When I extract the subs it says this...

[Script Info]
; Script generated by Aegisub 2.1.8
; http://www.aegisub.org/
Title: Default Aegisub file
ScriptType: v4.00+
WrapStyle: 0
PlayResX: 1280
PlayResY: 720
ScaledBorderAndShadow: yes
Last Style Storage: oreimo
Collisions: Normal
Video Aspect Ratio: 0
Video Zoom: 8
Video Position: 695
Audio File: ?video
Video File: oreimo04_premux (1).mkv

[V4+ Styles]
Format: Name, Fontname, Fontsize, PrimaryColour, SecondaryColour, OutlineColour, BackColour, Bold, Italic, Underline, StrikeOut, ScaleX, ScaleY, Spacing, Angle, BorderStyle, Outline, Shadow, Alignment, MarginL, MarginR, MarginV, Encoding
Style: Default,Arial,20,&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H00000000,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,2,2,2,10,10,10,1
Style: title,Angeleobardo,60,&H002AE894,&H000000FF,&H00D8F4EF,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,0.75,0,2,10,10,10, 1
Style: Screen-Sign,Adobe Heiti Std R,25,&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H00101010,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,1.6,0,2,10,10,10,1
Style: Signs,Arial,27,&H00000000,&H000000FF,&H00000000,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,0,0,2,20,20,15,1
Style: op-rom,Neo Sans Intel,45,&H0AEAFEF5,&H000000FF,&H403C0037,&H00000000,-1,0,0,0,100,100,2,0,1,4.5,0,9,20,30,20,1
Style: op-kan,ElmerFont,35,&H0AEAFEF5,&H000000FF,&H40150D60,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,4.25,0,9,20,30,80, 0
Style: op-eng,Neo Sans Intel,45,&H0AEAFEF5,&H000000FF,&H403F130E,&H00000000,-1,0,0,0,100,100,2,0,1,4.5,0,1,30,25,25,1
Style: main,Cronos Pro Caption,53,&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H201E3619,&H201E3619,0,0,0,0,95,100,0,0,1,3.25,0.5,2,20,20,21 ,1
Style: overlap,Cronos Pro Caption,53,&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H205A3344,&H205A3344,0,0,0,0,95,100,0,0,1,3.25,0.75,2,40,40,2 1,1
Style: note,Cronos Pro Caption,45,&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H204A2E61,&H204A2E61,0,0,0,0,95,100,0,0,1,2.75,0.5,8,40,40,21 ,1
Style: TS,Arial,20,&H00FFFFFF,&HFF000000,&H00000000,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,0,0,2,10,10,10,1
Style: Whiteboard,I hate Comic Sans,50,&H00000000,&H000000FF,&H00000000,&H00000000,-1,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,0,0,2,10,10,10,1
Style: ed_romaji,Balzano,53,&H0AEAFEF5,&H000000FF,&H005C504B,&H00000000,-1,0,0,0,100,100,2,0,1,3,0,7,20,30,20,1
Style: ed_kanji,DFKai-SB,35,&H0AEAFEF5,&H000000FF,&H006A6333,&H00000000,-1,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,3.5,0,7,20,30,80,0
Style: ed_english,Balzano,53,&H0AEAFEF5,&H000000FF,&H00474A4C,&H00000000,-1,0,0,0,100,100,2,0,1,3,0,3,30,25,25,1

I'm guessing it's Balzano.

Kraco
Mon, 10-25-2010, 09:52 AM
"Kate starry night unlicensed blade works" 'nuff said...

Seriously, though, including the best friend wasn't something I expected before this episode, but I'm not complaining. Maybe she's a cosplayer. They are models, after all.

RyougaZell
Mon, 10-25-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm guessing it's Balzano.

I'll search for that one tonight and try again. Thanks.

"Kate starry night unlicensed blade works" 'nuff said...

Ah yes. I noticed that car too. I loled.

Seriously, though, including the best friend wasn't something I expected before this episode, but I'm not complaining. Maybe she's a cosplayer. They are models, after all.

Considering the fanbase Ayase seems to have, I was wondering if she was going to have more screentime than Kirino's work. Specially since she isn't show much on the opening song.

MFauli
Tue, 10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
woah, the "accident with kirino"-scene was kind of over-the-top, lol. Just falling down together, then landing on top of her was enough. But no, Kyousuke also grabbed her tit. And still not ending it here, Kirino´s friends walk in perfect in time. lol

The exchange of phone numbers between Ayase and him also felt really odd. Not sure how to feel about that.

Marik
Sun, 10-31-2010, 08:18 PM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 05v2 [6D25FA8E].mkv (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_05v2_6D25FA8E.mkv.torrent)
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 05v2 [XviD] [264C6130].avi (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_05v2_XviD264C6130.avi.torrent)

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Normally I would wait for Mazui, but the suspense about Ayase was killing me, I watched Himatsubushi's.

[Himatsubushi]​ Oreimo - 05 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=169870)

Then we have Ayase. Her secret will be revealed next time, explaining whatever reason she had to be at Comiket, and the title is certainly hinting at some "odd" hobby, but the stranger thing was her reaction to Kyousuke.

The problem is that it totally isn't clear what her goal in all this is. Ayase might be snuggling up to Kyousuke because she somehow fell in love at first sight, or she might have been getting closer to him as a way to later sneak out information on Kirino's secret. Nothing nefarious about it, I do think if that is the case she just wants to know more about her friend. But with her appearing at Comiket, it might be that she suspected Kirino was into otaku hobbies, and was seeking confirmation through Kyousuke. That way, if Kirino is a bit of an otaku too, Ayase would be able to "come out" to her friend without fear of the same social reprisals that Kirino is terrified of facing.I'd like to point this section out to show how completely off base I was about Ayase. I like series that surprise me.

It turns out she's not much of an otaku herself at all. In fact she is a complete psycho. One whom also may or may not be in love with Kirino. I guess Ayase's reaction about Kirino's hobby pretty much justified exactly why Kirino wanted to keep it such a tightly held secret. Ayase's delightfully misinformed opinion was formed around media reports designed to get viewership paired with their typical low-key retractions. Just the kind of stuff the media here loves to pull. It was really creepy when Ayase was accusing Kirino of betraying her and then grabbing her wrist really hard. I'm guessing from that display that she actually means it when she says she's going to kill Kyousuke.

It's nice to see that Kirino's other friends are so much more understanding. They both knew she didn't really mean it. They had a great time before Ayase stalking Kirino ruined it.

I'm not so sure about Kyousuke's ability to think about the long-term. He seems to have decided to destroy every shred of dignity he has in order to protect his sister. While his plan was hilarious, it's probably a bad idea to continue with these kinds of plans. Death threats are a bad sign Kyousuke, not successes.

Same goes for the way he's been approaching his dad. At least his father is doing the same kind of research to make sure his daughter doesn't go astray. Nice to see decent parenting in the sea of so many series where the children are completely abandoned.

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-01-2010, 12:28 AM
When Kirino yelled at him about "taking this long to try and act as the elder brother" it showed she probably likes this games in where she can act as the 'elder brother' since the one she had hadn't been there for her... and what Kirino really wanted was a brother.

At least that's the impression I got from that scene.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 11-01-2010, 12:54 AM
I actually didn't like that part much. I wanted Kyousuke to win his sister over from scratch with his current efforts, and not have the childhood bond advantage that is so cliche in anime.

The way that scene went implies that Kirino actually liked (or likes) Kyousuke, and has only been pretending to be bitchy the entire time because she felt abandoned. I hope this boring development is not really the case.

Nadouku
Mon, 11-01-2010, 01:23 AM
I fucking hate this episode with a passion but at least Kyōsuke managed to bring Kirino and Ayase back together by shifting the source of the problem to himself. That makes me really sad since he's one of the characters that I like in this show.

Kraco
Mon, 11-01-2010, 02:33 AM
I have to agree with Ryll: I never dreamed Ayase was a bloody yandere. I guess Kyousuke realised that and thus planned, succesfully, to actually employ that deviant personality trait of hers by completely shifting her violently single-minded attention from Kirino's hobby to himself.

I have said it before but his dedication is abnormal. Unless he genuinely feels he was a good-for-nothing brother during their earlier years, he has given up on himself (a sentiment his whole family shares), or he actually does love his sister...

I wonder how well Kyousuke's self-sacrificing ways will merge with Kirino wanting a real brotherly brother (or whatever she's imagining). The family has already given up on him, her public friends detest him... Does she want a wreck of a person as a brother? But maybe it doesn't matter in her little fantasy world.

MFauli
Mon, 11-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Ayase is an evil asshole psycho bitch, and nothing that happened in this episode redeemed her in any way.

Just finished watching, now reading above postings :D

Marik
Sun, 11-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 06 (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_06_C72BA58E.mkv.torrent) (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_06_C72BA58E.mkv.torrent)

Archangel
Sun, 11-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Tsundere for her brother even when he isn't there... weirdo

Ryllharu
Sun, 11-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Heh, Kirino was lonely and jealous. Or maybe she just wanted to show off her latest prize to the only person who wouldn't think she's a weirdo. Then again, she has Saori and Kuroneko. Yeah, she was jealous.

Kyousuke should really just go for it. Manami wants it, her grandparents want it to happen, and it sounds like her father does too. They're a good fit too. With any luck he won't turn into a sis-con for real, and he and Manami will just naturally come together.

Not to mention he won't allow anyone else to take her, so maybe he wants it too.

When Manami returns the favor and sleeps over at his place, is there even a place for her to sleep besides his room?

In any case, she was damn cute in this episode.

RyougaZell
Sun, 11-07-2010, 11:40 PM
I've started to like Manami thanks to this episode. Before this, she was just there.

animus
Mon, 11-08-2010, 01:19 AM
This was a pretty entertaining episode throughout.

Nadouku
Mon, 11-08-2010, 03:39 AM
What a pleasantly enjoyable Manami episode. Supporting grandparents for the win!

MFauli
Mon, 11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
god, i wished they would scrap the whole imouto-thing and leave the show like this. Clannad-vibes all over the place. It´s Tomoya, ffs! :D

At this point, any other couple than him and Manami would feel wrong imo.

My only criticism with this ep is that the whole "sleeping together with Manami" worked because the producers didnt show her dad at all. It´s....acceptable for grandparents to act that way, but a dad shouldnt have allowed it, especially since everyone had their own room set up.

Archangel
Mon, 11-08-2010, 10:29 AM
They did show him, he was that quiet guy who helped carrying the supplies

Kraco
Mon, 11-08-2010, 10:31 AM
My only criticism with this ep is that the whole "sleeping together with Manami" worked because the producers didnt show her dad at all. It´s....acceptable for grandparents to act that way, but a dad shouldnt have allowed it, especially since everyone had their own room set up.

The clock was hardly past ten when they went to sleep. Chances are the dad was still preparing for the Halloween event. Thus he might never even learn of it because most likely he also gets up before Manami and Kyousuke and is gone by the time they worm out of their little stoic love nest.

MFauli
Mon, 11-08-2010, 10:33 AM
@Archangel: I know

@Kraco: Yeah, possibly. Still, the whole situation only worked BECAUSE they left the dad out of the picture :P

Kraco
Mon, 11-08-2010, 11:07 AM
@Kraco: Yeah, possibly. Still, the whole situation only worked BECAUSE they left the dad out of the picture :P

Yes, but I don't feel like it was artificial at all, justifying you saying it was only possible because the producers of the show so wanted. Kyousuke is very familiar to the whole family and it most likely didn't even occur to the dad's Halloween event occupied mind that there could be any risks in having him stay over. He went sleeping assuming Kyousuke sleeps in the same quest room he's always slept in and he would have no reason to even imagine Manami sleeping elsewhere than her own room. Manami is the oldest of the two children (assuming they have only two children) and thus we can also assume the grandparents' enthusiastic encouragement would have been a news to the dad as well.

Marik
Sun, 11-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 07v2 (http://mazuisubs.com/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_07v2_EC352B41.mkv.torrent)

MFauli
Mon, 11-15-2010, 07:29 AM
not much to say here. only that I really dont like super-perfect people like Kirino. So now she´s capable of writing novels professional enough that someone considers publishing it? Ew...

Makes me appreciate Bakuman a bit more, where even though the heroes proceeded a bit fast, they have only one area that they excel at.

Kraco
Mon, 11-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, although I'm not sure that was the whole truth of it so I'm not yet so worried. But if they go down that road... Well, after seeing the clips of the Merumeru (or whatever it was) anime, I could be said that the standards of the world depicted in the series are quite low anyway.

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Kirino's writing style was obviously a low-level fanfiction. And I don't know how doujinshi get published... but the publishing sounded like a scam anyways. People probably browse through fanfiction and chose random victims and tell them they can publish... and end up charging them for a set of books nobody is going to buy.

Kraco
Mon, 11-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, that's what I initially thought as well, although combined with the fact there could be more nefarious scamming going on as well if the "publisher" learned her real name and the fact she's a model.

Ryllharu
Mon, 11-15-2010, 04:09 PM
This episode was pretty boring overall. Big disappointment after the last few.

The only thing that really stood out was Kirino accidentally admitting she likes her brother to his face. Though...we can't really be sure exactly how much of a lie that was considering her little acting scene with the bucket of water. She was very insistent he buy her something, and was displaying them happily after the hotel.

To be honest, the phone call from Manami did more for me. I don't know why, but she's so innocent sounding despite everything we've seen (the lap pillow, the not-really-objecting to the barbs from her grandparents) and I find it rather irresistible. To constrast, incest does nothing for me.

Concerning the novel, I think it will be a scam, or at least some kind of self-publishing (author paying for every copy printed). Kirino's dedication on their little date was commendable, but it would feel wrong if this series started going in this direction so soon. Like MFauli said, it wouldn't be fun if she was perfect at everything.

Nadouku
Wed, 11-17-2010, 07:34 PM
It does sound shady, indeed. I actually liked how Kirino and Kuroneko mirrored each other in their argument of flaws in their respective novels.

Marik
Sun, 11-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 08
(http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_08_9C2AB414.mkv.torrent)

Archangel
Sun, 11-21-2010, 09:30 PM
... what's with that tracker?

Marik
Sun, 11-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Deepbone is their tracker. I like to link straight to it instead of going through mazui.com. Their site goes down a lot.

animus
Sun, 11-21-2010, 11:31 PM
This episode was kinda frustrating to watch.

Ryllharu
Mon, 11-22-2010, 04:50 AM
This episode was kinda frustrating to watch.
Agreed.

Kuroneko and Kyousuke did express their secret hatred toward Kirino, where everything always seems to go right for her, but Kuroneko likes her as a friend/rival and Kyousuke does like her as a sister...so what was the whole point of that part of his speech anyway?

These past two episodes have turned me off of this series a lot. It is ridiculous that she goes from writing a terrible cell phone novel into not only getting published, but getting an anime with minimal to no changes despite the production being ultra-short notice.

I can't help but compare this part of the series to Doujin Work (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5071), where a girl gets into that business to make money, only she sucks at art and writing. As the series progresses...she still sucks at art and writing. Here, Kirino gets one bit of criticism from her friend about how crappy her novel was, and suddenly her next one is not only published, but also a bestseller? WTF.

I liked that this series started in relative realism, even going into the attitudes of the average person against anime and otaku culture, and these last two episodes it just completely reversed everything it accomplished and became ludicrous.

edit:
If Kirino thinks she can get away with only more more "life-counseling" session, then that is exactly how Kyousuke should treat her. He should go off and marry Minami, and then the next time that Kirino needs his help, he should refuse until she begs, crying.

He's been helping her all this time, taken in all the conflict she might have faced, and now has nothing to show for it. He's gotten beaten up by their father, twice, is loathed by her normal friends, and now has thrown away his dignity doing a dogeza in front of anime producers. To show for it, he's on friendly terms with Saori and Kuroneko. Kirino is back to being a bitch again because everything has gone so well for her.

She hasn't faced any conflict since the first episode and a little bit with Ayase, whom we haven't seen since. Kyousuke's taken in all the rest, and took the majority of the blame with Ayase. Now she's back to thinking she's super wonderful and that most of the success she's recently gotten is mostly due to her own efforts. Not blind luck and a lot of help from her brother and friends.

Ugh, really frustrating.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 11-22-2010, 07:10 AM
I'm thinking that this will go back and bite Kirino in the ass, or at least I'm hoping so. Kyousuke needs to get something for all his troubles.

Still, being liked (even as a possible brother candidate) by a kuudere goth loli is more than enough reward for me. Too bad Kyousuke likes "perfect" tsunderes, the fool.

Kuroneko is so awesome this episode.

MFauli
Mon, 11-22-2010, 08:51 AM
okay, this episode has ruined the show for me. will continue watching for non-Kirino scenes, though.

Seriously, this is beyond ridiculous. Not only that she is writing novels. That novel becomes a beststeller. And just like that she´s offered her FUCKING OWN ANIME! :D I laughed out loud when that happened. That crap continues then by Kirino getting totally depressed JUST because her anime is slightly altered. Yeah, i would be totally sad when someone just told me my very own anime show!!! And even that wasnt enough. All these studio officials that have nothing better to do than holding meetings with a little fanfic-writing girl. And then these people give in to an emotional speech of a brother instead of going with their rational business decisions. WAH!

Kirino has now become one of my most hated anime-characters ever. I dont know if she is what would be called "Tsundere", but when I think back at Tsunderes like Taiga they had some redeeming features. Kirino is just a selfish, self-centered girl that gets anything she wants and is perfect at anything she attempts to do. There´s no room for sympathy. She´s the worst kind of person, sigh.

Damn, I´ll never again complain about Bakuman and its characters making progress in the manga-business too fast. It´s all over the place in Oreimo...

Edit: ah, im glad to see Im not alone with these sentiments :)

Kraco
Mon, 11-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I'll just pretend this episode never happened. Well, it only half happened for me anyway since I stopped watching in the middle of it. In the beginning I was just waiting for the scene where Kirono wakes up from a dream, but then when I realised this was just an insult to all real authors out there, I stopped watching. If this had been actually a funny comedic episode, it would have been another story, but there was no humour included, only the complete disbelief inducing sad plot.

I hope the story goes back to basics in the next episode.

KrayZ33
Mon, 11-22-2010, 03:19 PM
the annoying thing for me was Kyōsuke(!) and not Kirino
his move was really pointless and pathetic.
hell, what did he even think he could do with such a weak preformance and the worst ithing is that it actually worked out
not to mention he just realized how much he *HATES* his sister and still does all that shit for her, thats such a hard contrast that this episode was really really hard to believe.
the only reason I didn't start to rage was Kuroneko...

the most amusing thing however is even though Kuroneko said what she had to say (god bless her), the studio is still going to produce that shit.

We might lose hundred thousands of $$$$ but hey, didnt he beg nicely? he got on his knees didn't u see that? we must hear him out, lets do as he says!

thats just amazing haha... oh gawd.
yeah.. Kirino is the smallest problem in this episode

at first I was like
"YES! The studio will kick ass by showing how things work in the *real* world"... "WOAH even my favorite Charakter in this series (Kuroneko) says really nice things" and then one despicable pleading later.... huff

Ryllharu
Mon, 11-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Still, being liked (even as a possible brother candidate) by a kuudere goth loli is more than enough reward for me. Too bad Kyousuke likes "perfect" tsunderes, the fool.
I'm not that certain that Kuroneko likes him in that way. I took that part as Kuroneko being envious of that Kirino has a brother like him. I think I remember some mention of Kuroneko having siblings (or not, I forget). Either way, she had to have been thinking how different her path would have been if she had a selflessly supportive brother the way Kirino does (especially since she doesn't deserve it). Maybe she would be the one negotiating about an anime version of her dark and brooding teen novel series.

I didn't take away anything romantic in that scene. Just admiration.

the most amusing thing however is even though Kuroneko said what she had to say (god bless her), the studio is still going to produce that shit.

We might lose hundred thousands of $$$$ but hey, didnt he beg nicely? he got on his knees didn't u see that? we must hear him out, lets do as he says!
They did state that some other series got canned in pre-production, and they needed a replacement fast. What better choice than a quick and dirty loose adaptation of a bestselling light novel?

They had to fill it with something, and licensing the IP from an otaku author who is fresh on the market and likely inept at business isn't that dumb of a choice.

As much as I agree with how asinine Kirino getting her way is, Kyousuke and Kuroneko had a point. No work had been done on it so far, so there wasn't any legitimate reason to bastardize her work. Yuri series like Kirino's novel do get watched, even if their plots are completely nonsensical.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 11-22-2010, 06:44 PM
I didn't take away anything romantic in that scene. Just admiration.

Yes, that's why I put in "(even as a possible brother candidate)" as a qualifier.

Nadouku
Mon, 11-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Sigh, I can't just agree with what Kyōsuke is doing for his sister. They may be siblings, but this is just outright pitiful of him to go this far.

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
I've heard of doujinshi hitting jackpot and becoming series or the like... but this was unreal and ridiculous. Can we just go back to her being an eroge fan?

Marik
Sun, 11-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 09 (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_09_A38AFFE2.mkv.torrent)

Archangel
Mon, 11-29-2010, 02:36 AM
Oh man, i raged SO hard! This is KyoAni level trolling right here.

Ryllharu
Mon, 11-29-2010, 05:35 AM
Oh man, i raged SO hard! This is KyoAni level trolling right here.In what way? I'm not really seeing any connection here.

Unless you mean Kirino being a bitch, but hating a character in an erogame who is exactly like her. Even then I'm not seeing any "KyoAni trolling."
-------------------

They sure making it easy to hate Kirino since the last episode. She skips out on work to play games. I cannot count the number of times I've wanted to call out sick and play a game that just came out, but I never have. Her job is the reason she can afford all that stuff in her hidden closest, and being a model, it's not like her job has any sort of regularity from week to week or even month to month. It's whenever a catalog or a magazine needs her. She also wasn't all that hard to replace by the look of it.

I'm kind of pissed Ayase thought the best of Kirino, rather than the worst. Especially after it's been so long without her.

The bright side was Kuroneko and Saori parts. Kuroneko took Kyousuke's behavior to heart, and spent the day acting like a real big sister. She even suffered through Meruru while using her sewing experience to make a toy. She's maturing a lot faster than Kirino is, no matter how jealous she is of Kirino's deus ex machina success. Kirino takes baby steps from Kyousuke's influence while Kuroneko makes leaps.

I knew Saori was a bombshell! I guess her otaku quirk has always been cosplaying. That might be why she mentioned she went to the other days of Komiket in addition to the one where she hung out with Kuroneko and Kirino. The earlier day(s) were spent cosplaying. The problem I did have was that I thought the community of cosplayers was very nasty about cosplayers who buy their outfits rather than make them. Maybe that's just the primadonna western cosplayers. Still, if Saori is that into it, shouldn't she be like Kuroneko and make her own?

We don't really know all the circumstances of why she hides her dynamite body, but it looks like we might find out for sure next time. Maybe she's shy or doesn't like the attention when she's not cosplaying. Like Ohno from Genshiken.

(Despite finally finding out about Saori for sure, I'm still rooting for Kyousuke x Manami)

Nadouku
Mon, 11-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Indeed, Saori's quite the lady underneath that nerdy cosplay. Kirino shouting through the wall reminds me of my little brother getting excited over a game, except I didn't mind it as much since I wasn't doing anything important at the moment. Still, her behavior towards Kyōsuke was unacceptable.

Kraco
Mon, 11-29-2010, 01:55 PM
I stopped caring about Kirino a long time ago, as probably was meant by the author, so the only thing that disturbed me in this episode was the fact there was too much Kirino and too little Kuroneko and Saori. Kuroneko's scenes especially were delightful, though witnessing the real Saori behind the otaku persona was naturally important. Just like this series to make her suddenly a lady of considerable wealth, of course.

KrayZ33
Mon, 11-29-2010, 03:42 PM
it was all fine and good until Kirino overdid it again with her bitch-behavior in the last few minutes..

had to laugh alot though.. all in all it was a nice watch this time.
I really hope to see more Kuroneko x Kyosuke scenes

Archangel
Mon, 11-29-2010, 03:45 PM
In what way? I'm not really seeing any connection here.

Unless you mean Kirino being a bitch, but hating a character in an erogame who is exactly like her. Even then I'm not seeing any "KyoAni trolling."
Yes, and in a sense of magnitude. I already hate her character, rubbing it like that made me want to punch the screen.

vejita613
Mon, 11-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Its sad how badly the anime has screwed up Kirinos character and now everyone hates her. Yes, she was very tsun in the manga and LN, but she wasn't nearly this bad (atleast not that I can recall).

Dark Dragon
Mon, 11-29-2010, 05:05 PM
The timing of this series is bad also. After so many Kugimiya Rie tsundere series, no one really has the patience for this particular character type anymore.

MFauli
Mon, 11-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Phew, nice return to the good entertainment. Kirino´s still an unlikable douchebag, but it didnt show that much in this episode, because she was playing a game.And she sooo wants some hot love with her brother, lol.

Best scene was Kuroneko having a phone call with someone, using her Maschera-language, while her sister and mother were listening. SOOO embarrassing to watch xD

Edit: Btw, WTF was that break short pause between the "I love you, Oni-chan"-eroge-scene and her saying "Phew, no Im tired!" supposed to mean? Did she masturbate or wat xD

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Despite the general dislike for Kirino lately, I found this episode quite enjoyable. I loled a lot this time around. It also helped me forget episode 8 existed.

Archangel
Mon, 11-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Despite the general dislike for Kirino lately, I found this episode quite enjoyable. I loled a lot this time around. It also helped me forget episode 8 existed.
That's because apparently it never did, 4chan claims it was a filler.

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-29-2010, 10:16 PM

Good grief... who did they hire to make that blasfemy? Tite Kubo?

shinta|hikari
Mon, 11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
I think it was intentional, or at least I hope so. The episode was about making premature anime adaptations and how badly they can fuck it up with filler and other stuff, while the episode itself was unnecessary filler. It was almost like it was trying to make a point by setting itself up as an example.

vejita613
Tue, 11-30-2010, 04:59 AM

Yes and no. If memory serves me correctly, there was a similar event in the LN, but that story dealt more with plagiarism (no, it wasn't Kirino). This is why I kind of laughed at episode 8, because they talked about how wrong it is to change a story when going from the original source to an anime, but yet thats exactly what they did.

Truthfully speaking, this episode is more filler than the last since nothing like this ever happened in the LN. But, it was nice since we never saw this side to any of the characters before. Infact, it's made me like the characters even more especially Kuroneko and yes, even Kirino.

Marik
Sun, 12-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 10v2 (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_10v2_9D348AB9.mkv.torrent)

-----

News: Oreimo Lists 4 Unaired Episodes (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-05/oreimo-lists-4-unaired-episodes)

There's another article saying that the "true ending" will be streamed on the internet.

"Oreimo” has another ending!! (http://mangajet.com/2010/12/oreimo-has-another-ending-the-story-will-diverge-from-the-episode11/)

vejita613
Mon, 12-06-2010, 04:48 AM
But the possibility of the 2nd season has become lower because of the multi endings.

I doubt that. Infact, I think the opposite is true. I think the "good" ending will be something to satisfy TV audiences while the "true" ending will stick more to the LN. And if thats the case, then the true ending will likely end in a way that would open up a second season perfectly.

Archangel
Mon, 12-06-2010, 05:08 AM
Why the fuck do i still watch this? Am i secretly a masochist? I hate that pseudo-tsundere bitch so damn hard, yet i keep coming back!

I don't even get the satisfaction i get from reading Bleach, i just keep raging at the fucking screen.

MFauli
Mon, 12-06-2010, 07:26 AM
wow

i hate EVERY character on this show, including the audience in this episode. I swear, i was physically in pain several times during this one episode >______<
I was sooo close to turning it off when Ayase slapped him, wtf!

This series is full of unlikable characters, exception being the glasses-girl that we hardly ever see. And Kyousuke woud actually be okay, if he didnt have the self-worth of a suicidal emo-girl.

wah...WAH!

animus
Mon, 12-06-2010, 11:19 AM
The nerve of Middle Schoolers in this anime.

Ryllharu
Mon, 12-06-2010, 05:42 PM
I don't know, I actually liked Ayase and Kanako in this episode.

Ayase is so strangely obsessed with being Kirino's friend that she'll even go to such lengths to make her happy, as troubling to Ayase as Kirino's interests may be. That one scene where Kirino was defending how different her figurines were to Ayase landed a bit close to home. Ayase was also evil enough to trick Kanako into doing all the work for her, with nothing to really show for it, and no way to escape. Ayase isn't a very nice person, she's cold, calculating, uncompromsing (except solely toward Kirino...), and that's what makes her so much fun. She's the most "normal" and straight-laced of all of Kirino's friends, but she's by far one of the worst people.

Kanako is a good character because she wants to be an idol so hard. She puts a lot of effort into it, even if her ability to remember any song after hearing it once is a bit...unfair. What I really liked about her is that Kyousuke saw her acting out in the dressing room afterward, and thought she someone secretly hated the other cosplayers and otaku, but she surprised him by saying that she really enjoyed being up there, regardless of what she had to do to get there.

I half-expected Saori to show up in the lascivious dark-witch getup Kyousuke tried to get Ayase to do, but after Kanako's performance there was no way.

I also got quite a bit of amusement out of Tamura Yukari's triple VA duty this episode. She played Meruru, Kanako and the dark-haired competition host (also seen in the maid cafe) all in the same episode. I'm sure the Kanako-Meruru connection was intentional (her normal hair is the same as Meruru's...), but the same actress introducing another character she was playing was good for a smile. I've seen other series where they reuse actresses over and over and over (Nanoha StrikerS) but Oreimo isn't really short for actresses who've been playing bit parts.

RyougaZell
Mon, 12-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't get the hate. One thing is to give a critic when a poor episode comes around and all... but if we hate a show so much, why torture yourself watching it? Masochism?

With that aside... I really loved this episode. Despite Kanako's severe personality problem, I couldn't help but like her character a lot. Both in her normal selfish bitch mode and in her cute cosplaying mode-to-win-fans

I would have never guessed the triple voice acting Ryll pointed out, so its a very nice touch up there.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 12-06-2010, 09:30 PM
but if we hate a show so much, why torture yourself watching it? Masochism?

Kuroneko.

Archangel
Tue, 12-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Regardless of how shitty the episode was, it came with a nice surprise

Kuno Misaki (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=20806)

She really sounded like a child, i wonder if she'll make it big

KrayZ33
Tue, 12-07-2010, 04:54 PM
right? she sounds way more realistic and less annoying (probably because it sounded real) than most (if not all) loli/childish characters
man, I even felt with her a bit when she got talked down so harshly

Marik
Sun, 12-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 11 (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_11_8C8D660E.mkv.torrent)

Ryllharu
Mon, 12-13-2010, 04:55 AM
Well, at least she apologized.

But Kirino is still a complete bitch.

It seems a bit clearer now that Kirino definitely does have a brother complex. She sure denied it when Kyousuke first asked her why her favorite type of game was little sister games, but she shows the opposite when other girls are around Kyousuke. She's the happiest when it is only her and her brother, like their "research" date. Here, Kirino was doing everything she could to drive Manami out or otherwise hurt Kyousuke's relationship with her. Unfortunately for Kirino, Manami is far too much a saint to be dissuaded by that level of harassment.

I was kind of stunned how much of a bitch Kirino was to Manami. She was so bad that I actually hoped that Kyousuke would smack her one. Too bad he's so weak in front of her that the most he could do was call her out on being a hypocrite.

Kyousuke has a megane fetish, so at least we know that Manami and otaku-version-Saori are his type.

The part that stood out the most was Kuroneko's teasing. Both the manga (which was hilarious to see Kirino's reaction and confirm the reasoning behind her behavior in the first half) and the part on the couch. Hanazawa Kana (Kuroneko's VA) has been getting better and better, and that part really showed how much. It was just so seductive sounding.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 12-13-2010, 07:27 AM
Hanazawa Kana has been epic lately, particularly her role in TWGOK. Two of my favorite female characters this season are voiced by her.

The 2nd part of this episode felt really random and rushed. I felt disgusted when Kyousuke cried. Does he have no pride at all?

EDIT: The art this episode was absolutely horrible. There were parts where their eyes are clearly not aligned.

MFauli
Mon, 12-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, that apology completely did NOT work. Especially not when the first half of the episode is about Kirino hating on the most likable character of the whole show. But even without that...they spent a whole season to show us what an asshole bitch Kirino was. And then expect the audience to swallow such an ending?!

The whole apology-meeting felt closer to a dream-scene than what really happened.

Also, I didnt like how Kuroneko suddenly pops out her own freaking manga, wtf lol. I guess Otakus these days are all unknown experts, with Kirino publishing her own anime, too, haha.

Yeah, this seemed to be the last episode, so conclusion: This show sucked. I totally got what kind of reaction the producers were aiming for with that last half episode, but...you just cannot spend the whole season before portraying Kirino as the anti-christ and then expect us to be all lovey-dovey when the sister finally is all nice to her elder brother. Did not compute.

Best scene of this episode: When Manami told Kyousuke that she would call him Onii-san from now on after seeing his porn collection, featuring glasses-girls, lol.

animus
Mon, 12-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Wait so this was in the manga? I figured this was the anime's way of trying to end the season/series.

Kraco
Mon, 12-13-2010, 12:38 PM
There's still one episode left... What manner of a show would end with 11 eps anyway? Not that it could make any difference what comes to Kirino. But I hope some of the other girls get even a bit of screentime.

Marik
Mon, 12-13-2010, 12:42 PM
There's still one episode left....

There are five episodes left. Two versions of episode 12 and then 13-15.

fireheart
Mon, 12-13-2010, 05:55 PM
The part that stood out the most was Kuroneko's teasing. Both the manga (which was hilarious to see Kirino's reaction and confirm the reasoning behind her behavior in the first half) and the part on the couch. Hanazawa Kana (Kuroneko's VA) has been getting better and better, and that part really showed how much. It was just so seductive sounding.

Do you have a link to the chapter?

shinta|hikari
Mon, 12-13-2010, 06:11 PM
He was talking about the manga Kuroneko made.

Nadouku
Tue, 12-14-2010, 01:23 PM
The part that stood out the most was Kuroneko's teasing.

Indeed. I liked that part the most in this episode. She totally swooned me. :o

Sabrac
Wed, 12-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Amazing series! All the characters make me laugh and the though of a girl playing onii-chan love-love themed eroge is hillarious, escpecially when she is clearly a massive tsundere. The only thign dissapointing is that it is ending very very very soon :( they better make a S2 or at least an OVA or something. I think that the fanbase has been pretty big from how much ANN has been playing it up on their stream. Everytime i go to their site its the first banner I see every week for the newest episode.

Anywho..... Kuroneko FTW! <3

****If anyone could give me a link to read the manga i would forever be in your debt! Thanks!****

KrayZ33
Wed, 12-15-2010, 03:17 PM
first thing that came into my mind when watching this
"Yo bitch, how about you come over and make me lunch, I'm hungry!?"

also, this episode is probably the funniest of them all, so many scenes were I really had to laugh.

Marik
Sun, 12-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Mazui - Ore No Imouto - 12 (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_12_37BF0908.mkv.torrent)

Ryllharu
Sun, 12-19-2010, 07:42 PM
"Well, no matter. I'll be calling him something different soon enough."

:eek: (words fail me in response to this line.)

Pretty tame episode all in all. The plane ticket thing was ultra-cliché, but that was intentional of course. Kirino has such a brother complex.

If there was anyone who could put themselves as legitimate competition for Saint Manami, it might be Kuroneko. She's also powerfully domestic and kind-hearted, but is a bit more forward than Manami. She might also have a firmer grasp on what can drive Kyousuke wild, even if Manami actually is his type.

Their father is a real softie when it comes to Kirino, but treats his son like trash. I have to wonder what he'd do if he found out what lengths Kyousuke has gone for her. Probably punch him in the face anyway for enabling her erogame fixes. Their mom is awesome. Watanabe Akeno has played her really well, and she needs more easy-going mocking roles like that.

Archangel
Sun, 12-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Holy shit... bear with me on this, but seeing as this was the "good ending" and the BDs will feature 3 original episodes covering the "true ending" wouldn't it make sense that in the later Kirino does indeed go to America?

I mean that would be... awesome! She would have no part in the show at all, it would just be Kyousuke and his harem. And by the sound of it Kuroneko already has plans of her own.

Edit: Looking forward for more of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXHJGEVSbSQ)

Sabrac
Sun, 12-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Holy shit... bear with me on this, but seeing as this was the "good ending" and the BDs will feature 3 original episodes covering the "true ending" wouldn't it make sense that in the later Kirino does indeed go to America?

So I have to wait for the BDs to see a better ending!? QQ I wasn't very satisfied with that ending. I also really wanna know what Kuroneko is going on about calling Kyosuke "something different" soon. She better seduce his ass while Kirino goes away to America! God she is so damn cute in her Nekomimi outfit!!!!!!!! I also wanna see Saori without the straight-up super otaku attire too!

animus
Mon, 12-20-2010, 10:32 AM
We still haven't seen Saori in all her buxom glory yet, shame.

MFauli
Mon, 12-20-2010, 11:24 AM
KILL
THAT
BITCH!

Nothing the makers intended for this episode worked. FFS, HE should be beating HER! Not in any universe should it be the opposite. The whole chemistry between both is completely unbelievable, he´s a punching bag slave, she´s an 100% unlikable psycho-bitch.

Story-wise, it felt like they skipped a whole season between the last 2 episodes and the ones before. Nothing that happened made any sense. And wtf, she cancels a life-changing decision , just because she´s annoyed by her brother´s reaction?! If any kid in the real world would cancel such an important thing one day before it´s about to start, their parents would rage, or more likely make you proceed even if you say you dont want to.

the bullshit-meter went over its limit, sigh.

Please let there be a nice, enjoyable series like Clannad next season, otherwise I´ll lose hope...

Kraco
Mon, 12-20-2010, 03:56 PM
How does Kirino's psyche work to make her play imouto games nonstop yet treat her own older brother like shit despite the brother behaving very much like the brothers in her games are wont to do? These couple of last episodes unambiguously demonstrated she certainly doesn't limit her brocon ways to games.

I'm glad the Kirino route is over. I'm looking forward to Kuroneko's special! It's time she amuses us as well, not only her peeking little sisters.

RyougaZell
Mon, 12-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Good end? More like Weak end.

And Im still amazed at the masochists here.

KrayZ33
Wed, 12-22-2010, 01:07 PM
woah, underwhelming show

Marik
Tue, 02-22-2011, 05:05 AM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 12 True Route [LQ]: Torrent (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_12_True_Route_LQ55F8F699.mkv.torrent) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/6BsHkhe) | DDL2 (http://www.filesonic.com/file/108663112)

360p web rip... HQ version won't be released until June 22nd.

RyougaZell
Tue, 02-22-2011, 09:15 AM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 12 True Route [LQ]: Torrent (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_12_True_Route_LQ55F8F699.mkv.torrent) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/6BsHkhe) | DDL2 (http://www.filesonic.com/file/108663112)

360p web rip... HQ version won't be released until June 22nd.

Webrip... eyecancer quality or watchable? I may wait until June in case of eye cancer...

Kraco
Tue, 02-22-2011, 04:01 PM
It wasn't really eyecancer but certainly nothing to write video encoding articles about (although I'm sure the group encoder did whatever little he could).

Anyway, this presented a somewhat tolerable Kirino. Of course that also meant quite an uninteresting Kirino, but who cares when we got a high schooler Kuroneko teaser right at the end. Although that being said, I don't exactly know what I was expecting when Kuroneko uttered her famous line that she'll be calling Kyosuke something else soon, but I'm pretty sure the most obvious (and most boring) "senpai" wasn't it... Nonetheless I'm really looking forward to the next special.

Ryllharu
Tue, 02-22-2011, 07:42 PM
who cares when we got a high schooler Kuroneko teaser right at the end. Although that being said, I don't exactly know what I was expecting when Kuroneko uttered her famous line that she'll be calling Kyosuke something else soon, but I'm pretty sure the most obvious (and most boring) "senpai" wasn't it... Nonetheless I'm really looking forward to the next special.
Indeed. The way she said it certainly didn't fit what occurred, but I'm leaving it up to my imagination (for now :o) that "senpai" wasn't the only thing she intended to call him soon.

I think more surprising was that Kuroneko was ready for high school. I had always pegged her for being younger than Kirino. That put her demeanor in stark contrast to Kirino's. Calm where Kirino was fiery, responsible and outwardly caring toward her siblings where Kirino was outwardly selfish and irresponsible. I guess given her attitude and situation, being older than Kirino makes perfect sense.

I wonder how Kyousuke got that guy his bike back?

animus
Tue, 02-22-2011, 09:53 PM
For some reason I always figured Kuroneko to be older than Kirino.

Nadouku
Tue, 02-22-2011, 11:29 PM
That tease at the end really hit the mark for me. :p

Archangel
Sat, 02-26-2011, 04:03 PM
So the only part that changed was the one after the choice between seeing or not seeing the album?

vejita613
Sat, 02-26-2011, 08:06 PM
That, and I believe that he didn't miss the train going back last time. I don't remember him ever having to borrow anyones bike.

Marik
Fri, 03-25-2011, 12:16 PM
News: Oreimo #13's Stream Scheduled in Japan (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-03-25/oreimo-no.13-stream-scheduled-in-japan)

Marik
Tue, 03-29-2011, 11:00 AM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 13 - avi: Torrent (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_13_XviDF6DA4984.avi.torrent) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/BYyCPwY)

Another stream rip.

Kraco
Tue, 03-29-2011, 03:45 PM
I was expecting this to be very light stuff, and thus it having a bit of weight came as a surprise to me. A positive surprise, of course. Kirino's absence naturally made it all the better, but looking at it from another angle, Kirino having been annoying in the rest of the show gave this a directly undeserved boost as well. Nevertheless, this was a positive surprise because it wasn't composed of only tsunderely cute Kuroneko with empty dialogue.

Good details were Kyousuke realising he doesn't know Kuroneko's real name, the club president being the bike owner, and the other chick being the little sister of the homo queue guy. Jolly good details indeed.

vejita613
Tue, 03-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Ah how I miss this series. And Kuroneko. Can't wait for the next episode.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 03-29-2011, 07:23 PM
The preview episode title should have been the title and topic of this show in the first place.

animus
Tue, 03-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm still waiting on a Saori-centric episode.

MFauli
Mon, 04-11-2011, 07:09 PM
oh, just watched ep13. its incredible how...GOOD this show becomes when Kirino isnt around.

so, was that it? there was a preview-title, but it´s been forever since ep13 was released.

Ryllharu
Mon, 04-11-2011, 07:16 PM
so, was that it? there was a preview-title, but it´s been forever since ep13 was released.Really?

Do you read this thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php/18872-Oreimo?p=478460&viewfull=1#post478460) at all? You posted a bunch of times after that post, including the second time (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php/18872-Oreimo?p=478795&viewfull=1#post478795) Marik referenced that there would be more episodes.

MFauli
Mon, 04-11-2011, 07:30 PM
i did remember that there was an alternative ending, but i forgot about "4 unaired episodes". sorry, mr snarky, but i only watched ep13 after not having watched anything oreimo-related for months :D

Marik
Fri, 04-22-2011, 07:42 AM
so, was that it? there was a preview-title, but it´s been forever since ep13 was released.

Episode 14 this Tuesday, April 26th.

News: Oreimo #14's Stream Scheduled in Japan (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-04-22/oreimo-no.14-stream-scheduled-in-japan)

Marik
Tue, 04-26-2011, 06:09 AM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 14 - 360p: Torrent (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_14_SD7EA51F50.mkv.torrent) | DDL (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=864J8YW6)

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-26-2011, 08:17 PM
I will no longer be satisfied unless Kirino returns from Japan and bursts into her brother's room for some taunting/heckling/brocon action/counseling/whatever...but discovers him making out with Kuroneko.

Manami is admittedly a better fit for him overall, but with the way they've been working this arc, Kirino needs to lose with that level of humilation (does she even know that Kuroneko is older than she is?). Kuroneko didn't state that she likes Kyousuke as much as his sister like him for no reason. She figured plenty of things about Kirino that Kirino would never admit aloud. One thing that makes Kuroneko wonderful is how deliberately she says those kinds of lines. They're ambiguous enough for Kyousuke to usually misunderstand, but obvious enough to anyone else.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 04-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Kyousuke is way too obtuse. If Ruri said that to me, she'd be... well, experienced by now. Lolicon > Siscon.

enkoujin
Wed, 04-27-2011, 01:32 AM
I liked how Gokou and Akagi were the only ones in their class without brown and black hair.

EDIT:

Wait, at the very end, where it displays the results of the game contest, what did the translation mean by "best 'shitty game' award"? Was the translation intended to be "amateur" instead?

Kraco
Wed, 04-27-2011, 05:34 AM
This was quite a nice episode but not as exciting as the previous one. I guess I got used to Kuroneko already... Still, her personality remains interesting and she also keeps Kyousuke on his toes, even if in a vastly different manner than Kirino. Like Ryll, I also like how she can say all those things without much hesitation. Though it's still sad to see her eat alone.

Kyousuke should definitely end up with Gokou. Manami might be a better textbook girlfriend but I get the feeling he barely notices her as a woman, whereas he's very aware of Gokou.

Archangel
Wed, 04-27-2011, 05:57 AM
http://www.moetron.com/2011/04/27/oreimo-spin-off-manga-featuring-kuroneko-announced/

Sort of want

MFauli
Wed, 04-27-2011, 07:29 AM
very nice episode. no kirino, yay!

I really liked the club´s president in this episode, very fun character. And I agree, from how this anime went along, Kyousuke should end up with Kuroneko. But I feel bad for Manami, too nice of a girl.

Now, let´s hope that Kirino doesnt ruin the last episode.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 04-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Wait, at the very end, where it displays the results of the game contest, what did the translation mean by "best 'shitty game' award"? Was the translation intended to be "amateur" instead?

I think they meant Kusoge, which translates to "Shitty Game." Kirino, Kuroneko and their kind refer to bad games as such. A kusoge usually has horrible features, and is made with a low budget. They are usually the first attempt of amateur game makers who are still trying to figure out gaming conventions.

In the series, Kirino usually uses this term, as well as the opposite which is Kamige, or "Godly Game."

vejita613
Wed, 04-27-2011, 03:21 PM
http://www.moetron.com/2011/04/27/oreimo-spin-off-manga-featuring-kuroneko-announced/

Sort of want

I am OK with this.

Marik
Mon, 05-23-2011, 07:44 PM
The official website of the Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo) television anime series announced on Sunday that the site and four others will stream the final episode "Ore no Imouto ga Korede Saishūkai na Wake ga Nai" from May 31 to June 14. The other four sites are Nico Nico Douga, Showtime, Moviegate (mobile site & iPhone, iPad), and Bandai Channel. Video Preview (http://www.oreimo-anime.com/special/yokoku_15.html)

Source: Last Oreimo Episode's Stream Scheduled in Japan (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-05-23/last-oreimo-episode-stream-scheduled-in-japan)

Kraco
Tue, 05-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Video Preview (http://www.oreimo-anime.com/special/yokoku_15.html)

Hard to get much out of that, other than Kyousuke possibly flying to the USA to see Kirino. At least I can't imagine other reasons for the airplane scene. I hope it happens at the end of the episode, to minimize chances of actually seeing Kirino.

Marik
Tue, 05-31-2011, 07:39 PM
[Mazui] Ore No Imouto - 15 - 720p: Torrent (http://herpes.deepbone.net/data/torrents/Mazui_Ore_No_Imouto_-_15_7E4F6F44.mkv.torrent) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/MTavAK5)

Archangel
Wed, 06-01-2011, 03:29 PM
The bitch is back

shinta|hikari
Wed, 06-01-2011, 03:30 PM
The jump at the end was probably one of the most epic things I have seen in recent anime.

Kraco
Wed, 06-01-2011, 03:53 PM
I didn't hate this episode, despite Kirino getting that much screentime. I'd have if Kyousuke had forgotten Kuroneko after the email, but as it is, it wasn't so bad.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 06-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Yeah, he only confessed his love for his sister in the most pathetic manner. And the jump... wow.

Kraco
Thu, 06-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Yeah, he only confessed his love for his sister in the most pathetic manner.

Based on what he was telling that other guy at school, he knows nothing will come out of such love, so it could have been as well just wanting Kirino to be happier again, and true to herself.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 06-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Oh, I'm actually fine with incest. I just disliked the pathetic part, but he's always been like that so I don't really hate it as much as I make it seem.

Marik
Thu, 06-02-2011, 10:16 PM

Sort of want

[XscansX] Ore no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai c.00: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fffc9z) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vzhji48un6f3j0w)

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Finally saw the last episode. Since I skipped the previews I really didn't expect this outcome. I was pleased. Will now read Kuroneko's manga.

MFauli
Fri, 06-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Confessed his love for his sister? Huh, must have missed that.

Anyways, he really is a pussy. His reaction to Kuroneko´s kiss on the cheek...what the hell?! Really pisses me off and makes me want rewatch School Days :/

Also, they should have killed off Kirino at some point. All the other characters are rather likeable and go well together. It´s just her that keeps ruining it all.

Marik
Sun, 04-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" Season Two Green-Lit (http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/03/31-1/ore-no-imouto-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-season-two-green-lit)

Oreimo Anime's 2nd Season Green-Lit (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-01/oreimo-anime-2nd-season-green-lit)

If it's April Fools, they got everyone. Even Dengeki Online is reporting it.

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/470/470362/

I guess we'll know for sure on the 2nd.

MFauli
Sun, 04-01-2012, 04:47 AM
*shudders*

Honestly, I cannot decide if I want it to be true. :|

Archangel
Sun, 04-01-2012, 09:38 AM
One can only hope, who'd want a season 2 of this crap...

Marik
Thu, 06-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Well, the second season is now confirmed.

The website also announced the official title of the second season: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. It is the exact same title as the first season, except with a period (.) at the end.

Oreimo Accepting Submissions for 2nd Season's Ending Song (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-06-07/oreimo-accepting-submissions-for-2nd-season-ending-song)

MFauli
Thu, 06-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Awesome. Finally, I can hit myself again.

Kraco
Thu, 06-07-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll probably watch it even though I know I shouldn't. Maybe there will be enough Kuroneko to make me able to bear all the Kirino scenes.

Marik
Sun, 10-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Second season starts in April.

Oreimo's 2nd Season Animated by A-1 for Next April (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-07/oreimo-2nd-season-animated-by-a-1-for-next-april)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cYrHPyGxjwE#!

Kraco
Sat, 04-06-2013, 02:24 PM
S2 Episode 1 - HS (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=420835)

- - - -- - - - -

Kirino needs to die and Kuroneko become the female lead. That's all I can say after this bloody episode. I felt like I was getting a headache just watching this and time felt longer than in a dentist's chair. As much as I blamed Maou in the Hataraku thread, even he looks like a cool asskicker compared to this ballless dude. Similarly Megumu of Chihayafuru looks like a saint if placed next to Kirino.

I said up there I would struggle through this season, but I don't know how much booze that would take...

MFauli
Sat, 04-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Incredible how much I hate Kirino again after just one episode. Actually, scrap that: This episode made me hate her even more than the whole first season made. Can we kill her already, please?
She only cares about herself, she´s selfish, she treats her brother like shit. Also, her brother is a spineless idiot. Why does he even do all that for her? Makes zero sense.
UGHHH!

Also, I sense a real problem for this anime: It feels like it´s become (too) self-aware of itself. Like, as if the makers of this anime have seen all the feedback on the net and are now producing the show to please that fan crowd at extreme levels. All those scenes in this single episode that were joking about incest ... season one didn´t have that. Aaalso, this is the season opener of a show that´s become too popular. Really boring, event-less episode.

Anyway, gonna keep watching for my weekly portion of masochism.

KrayZ33
Mon, 04-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Season 2 isn't as bad as I first thought, I remember dropping the show near the end of season 1

but this one seems to be funny enough to keep watching, I even consider ep2 to be good - Kirino wasn't annoying and had funny scenes, MC was pulling some great jokes and was acting totally different to what I remember - I thought he'd go for Ayase any moment

Kraco
Wed, 04-17-2013, 02:05 AM
Episode 2 - HS (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=423253)

- - -- - -

I hate to admit it after the abysmal first episode, but this second ep was actually funny. Naturally that was all due to the lack of Kirino-Kyousuke dialogue. They only had one conversation and it wasn't overly long. Kirino always turns into a 120% bitch and Kyousuke into a 100% loser when they are in each other's company, but Kyousuke actually manages to behave somewhat more tolerably when in someone else's company. Kirino is so impossibly two-faced she's an entirely different person when Kyousuke isn't standing in front of her. But more importantly, this episode was about Ayase's yandere nature, and that was quite funny.

MFauli
Sat, 04-27-2013, 05:53 PM
new ep is out

wat
was
that
0_O

Putting aside that I want Kirino to die the most gruesome death (always blaming and punishing onichan for mere accidents. fuck off, bitch): Forced drama much? First, we´re supposed to cheer for rich, arrogant, white chick to beat the small, black kid that actually devotes its whole life on running. ooookay. and then ... kyousuke has a mental breakdown. or so. lol. "Im not a lolicon. im a siscon!" out of nowhere. As if the rest of the episode had shown Kirino in deep depression from not winning against Ria.

Oh god, all of this is so stupid, and Kirino´s ending demand tops it off nicely. Now I hope the anime really goes the incest route, just for maximum drama ... and hilarity.

PS: One scene actually had me uncomfortable. When Ria was lying on top of Kirino, and Kirino, while ranting about Kyouske, enjoying that greatly. Yeah, um, the only potential danger and predator here was Kirino. But since we´re liiving in a world where girls/women cannot possibly commit rape, that´s fine ... huh?

MFauli
Sat, 05-04-2013, 06:12 PM
New ep is there.

Okay, question time: How likely is it for a popular anime like Oreimo to take the incest route for reals? Damn, those two want each other so badly >_<

shinta|hikari
Mon, 05-06-2013, 08:53 AM
The two aren't blood related, so I believe the "incest" route is the most probable conclusion.

Kirino was really brocon this episode. That slap reminded me why this is probably the only anime in which I do not support the incest route.

That, and DAT SHIRONEKO. Wakipettankonobradiesfrombloodloss.

MFauli
Mon, 05-06-2013, 12:48 PM
The two aren't blood related

wait, i have absolutely zero recollection of that. Was that revealed during season 1? If so, yeah, the incest-route seems legit. Even though it´s not even real incest anymore. LAME!!!1

Kraco
Mon, 05-06-2013, 04:21 PM
That, and DAT SHIRONEKO. Wakipettankonobradiesfrombloodloss.

Kirino needs to get hit by a truck. Her funeral would make a fine scene (because she wouldn't utter a single word anymore). Then it ought to be Kuroneko happily ever after. Shironeko during the wedding of course.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 05-06-2013, 09:08 PM
@Mfauli - It hasn't? Maybe I just imagined it.

MFauli
Tue, 05-07-2013, 02:18 AM
@Mfauli - It hasn't? Maybe I just imagined it.

Well, I think I´d remember such significant information, lol. Wouldn´t it change the entire dynamic between the two if they knew they weren´t blood-related? Maybe you thought of Sword Art Online?

shinta|hikari
Tue, 05-07-2013, 05:09 AM
I can just see it happening. There will probably be a reveal that one of them is adopted or something. They obviously love each other, and Koi Kaze is quite rare, if not singular.

Kirino looks nothing like her parents.

MFauli
Sat, 05-18-2013, 05:06 PM
wow, its not Kyousuke making Kirino into a better person, it´s Kirino making Kyousuke into an asshole, too.

Kuroneko confessing to him, HIM turning her down (kinda), because he had thoughts about his sister. Then him agreeing to date her, as if he was being generous.

Also, just how openly are both Kyo and Kirino talking about their incestual love? Or everyone, at this point? They´ve all become so self-aware of the brother-sister-loving that it feels as if it´s only a matter of time now before one of them goes "oh well, we´re not serious, so why not kiss each other just for fun. lol, gonna be so awkward, amirite!!1". ugh

I swear to god, if somehow Kyousuke fucks up dating Kuroneko, he deserves to rot in hell. Also, I hope Kirino dies. But that´s not really related to this episde :>

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-19-2013, 06:53 AM
You don't have to worry about Kyousuke screwing it up. As evidenced by this episode, he's too stupid and too honest to ruin it, and while they still might be in the "honeymoon" period of their relationship, they've been moving in this direction since the first time she called him "onii-san" to piss Kirino off. It is definitely more than infatuation between the two of them.

Once Kirino finds out though, she's going to lose her marbles and deliberately try to sabotage their relationship. Probably at least one of the other girls too (maybe Ayase?). That little bitch can't allow her brother to be happy unless she's the focus of his attention. Kirino will probably try by making him more miserable at home, or using her friendship with Kuroneko as some kind of threat. I know it will never happen, but I hope that anything Kirino does backfires driving Kuroneko and Kyousuke closer together. Kirino would get miserable sitting in her room while Kyousuke and Kuroneko are together.

Or maybe, just maybe, their parents will approve of Kyousuke and Kuroneko instead of ignoring him 100% of the time in favor of Kirino. No wonder he's such a loser, cats get treated better than Kyousuke does at home.

edit:
If not Ayase, it might even be Manami. They're connected anyway.

Something about the way she said what she did this episode struck me as odd. She was telling him to think about it carefully, but the undertone was more like, think about it to the point where you don't act. She's already worked against him by "advising" Ayase on a seemingly regular basis. She presents herself as a person who will always be there for him, but there is distinctly something off about the way she says it lately.

She seemed genuine last season, now she doesn't. Maybe it is just me approving of Kuroneko more.

Saori, Kuroneko, and Sena (the BL pervert) are the legitimately good natured people, despite their quirks. Saori is probably the most saintly. Everyone else (including Kyousuke) are rotten to the core.

MFauli
Sun, 05-19-2013, 07:17 AM
You know, in a way, Kyousuke´s development reminds me of Makoto´s from School Days. He starts out as an innocent blank sheet, and as time goes on, he´s corrupted by all the shitty people around him. Because I definitely wouldn´t agree with Kyousuke being rotten to the core in the beginning of the series.

Now, however, he´s an incest-freak, yeah (as is his father, lol).

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-19-2013, 07:19 AM
I only included Kyousuke because of the garbage he said last episode, and taunting Kirino with the sticker on his phone this one. He hadn't been nearly so screwed up before that.

It is my hope that now that he's dating Kuroneko, that corruption will become substantially diminished.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 05-19-2013, 07:29 AM
I can almost see Kyousuke in the future bowing down on the ground before Ruri asking her to break up with him because he cannot get over his love for his little sister.

That is probably the ending I would hate the most, but all my instincts are telling me it will happen.

The biggest clue is the fucking look on Kyousuke's face when Ruri confessed, despite how awesome the confession was.

Kraco
Sun, 05-19-2013, 12:27 PM
I can almost see Kyousuke in the future bowing down on the ground before Ruri asking her to break up with him because he cannot get over his love for his little sister.

That is probably the ending I would hate the most, but all my instincts are telling me it will happen.

The biggest clue is the fucking look on Kyousuke's face when Ruri confessed, despite how awesome the confession was.

This is what I'm expecting as well. Kirino is the girl in Kyousuke's thoughts 80% of time, the rest of the girls fighting for the remaining 20%. Now that he's official with Kuroneko, it might be reduced to 60% of Kirino and 39% Kuroneko. Because even Kyousuke is a dude, after all, and he might be waiting for the very potential chance of kissing and touching Kuroneko whereas he's only dreaming of doing that with Kirino, but it still won't change the fact Kirino will be the most important girl for the freak. As long as that remains the truth, it would be a huge burden for any girlfriend, and I doubt they would really be able to stand it. In fact he likely wouldn't be able to stand it himself. I don't think he's rotten enough to live as a cheater indefinitely.

It's going to be a shitty ending, but, honestly, who wouldn't expect a shitty ending for a show about a creepy siscon?

MFauli
Sun, 05-19-2013, 12:32 PM
It´s a show about a creepy brocon, who turns her brother into a siscon. Have to defend Kyousuke here.

Kraco
Sun, 05-19-2013, 01:28 PM
It´s a show about a creepy brocon, who turns her brother into a siscon. Have to defend Kyousuke here.

No way. Kirino has been treating Kyousuke like a piece of shit ever since the beginning, with exceedingly few scenes where she actually expressed any gratitude for all the stuff he has been doing to serve her stupid whims, in addition to accepting blame in her stead. No sane person would be pleased by that, not even a hard M. If anything, what Kirino has been doing should have estranged them, but it didn't, meaning Kyousuke was a hopeless siscon from the get-go, no matter how much Kirino tried to drive him away.

MFauli
Sun, 05-19-2013, 01:51 PM
You´d be right .... if it wasn´t for Kirino who introduced Kyousuke to the world of imouto-hentai-games. That´s what really started it all.

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-19-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm with MFauli on this one. Kirino is a brocon who has subverted her brother into being a siscon.

Think about what type of games she loves the most. Little Sister Ero games. Not yuri games. The protagonist of those games is a helpful Big Brother character. She drools with delight over that aspect, often literally. Their relationship began to get repaired once she asked him for advice and guidance, where he was fulfilling a big brother role.

Now she's been forcing him to play the games too. This has caused Kyousuke to start to dote on his little sister. She puts up a strong front that she doesn't enjoy this, but she secretly loves it. She couldn't perform well when she was abroad. Her lie is that it is because she was separated from anime. The US has a strong anime market as far as Western countries are concerned. But she got out of her funk after her brother showed up. It definitely isn't anime that makes her do her best. Her younger rival noticed the difference. That same girl made Kirino upset when she was pretending to be a little sister. Kuroneko using "Onii-san" makes Kirino upset. Clear signs of jealousy.

She loved that fake date a lot more than she was letting on. She forces him to come with her whenever she goes shopping with her otaku friends (or without them for that matter, so long as it isn't her "normal" friends).

The game fetish she'd had since the beginning shows the truth of her innermost desires. It's not to have a little sister of her own. It's incest between a strong brother figure and a little sister.

Kraco
Sun, 05-19-2013, 02:32 PM
That's not really what I'm arguing against. I'm saying that if Kyousuke wasn't a siscon, nothing would have ever happened. Because Kirino showed him less love than to a cockroach from the beginning. A normal brother would have set ever more distance to such a sister. Kirino is obviously a brocon with the worst personality in the history of anime, but if Kyousuke hadn't been a siscon, this would have been a really short story. Only by being a creepy siscon, he can stomach all the torture and insults from Kirino.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 05-19-2013, 07:44 PM
I agree with both of you.

Kyousuke has always loved his little sister too much (but pretended not to), but only started acting on it after Kirino started to mess with him.

MFauli
Sat, 05-25-2013, 04:47 PM
wtf @ the ending of this episode.

Is Kuroneko about to join the bitch-club? :/

vejita613
Sat, 05-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Unlikely. She's probably doing it for Kirino's sake. Either because Kirinio is a bro-con or because it's just too awkward dating the brother of one of your best friends (or both).

Either way, I believe in Kuroneko.

Kraco
Sun, 05-26-2013, 06:35 AM
I could foresee it a while ago it would end like that (well, not really end necessarily, but develop so). As soon as it was made clear she wanted it all to progress along the plan written in the book. It was like the full circle of a relationship, so it had to have an ending as well. I didn't expect to see it so soon, though. It feels like her courage failed and she skipped a bunch of steps, leaving it very superficial. After all, it seems like even Kyousuke meeting her sisters wasn't a part of the plan.

I guess she's doing it for Kirino's sake (and Kyousuke the Siscon's), since this show is the miserable thing it is, but maybe not fully. Obviously she cares for Kyousuke, but she's also missing a few feathers to have full wings, so I think she simply wanted an experience like this under her belt plus her faith in fate and being in the darkness flows well with a failed relationship. Even if she had to fail it on purpose.

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-26-2013, 03:18 PM
I think Kuroneko's reasons were obvious from the scene where Kirino burst in on them playing the game, but didn't want to participate when invited to join. It's especially clearl when you combine it with the image of Kuroneko's ideal dream.

Kuroneko loves Kyousuke, but she also doesn't want to lose her first real friend, who happens to be his sister and a brocon as a result of having that relationship with him. She wants to keep both, and the only way to do that is for Kyousuke and Kirino to get along properly like the image in her notebook.

Kirino being distant basically proved Kuroneko's hypothesis.

Unless the two of them get along in a normal way, the kind where Kirino doesn't try to monopolize Kyousuke and being a bitch when he's not giving her his full attention, Kuroneko will have to choose one or the other...which she doesn't want to do.

Her winged outfit was weird at first, but she was so causal about it, it just ended up being regular gothloli instead of bizarre cosplay. Her sisters are cute though.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 05-26-2013, 07:34 PM
This is stupid. She should have just raped him to make him get over Kirino, and let Kirino suffer forever by rubbing it into her face.

MFauli
Sat, 06-01-2013, 06:00 PM
The unpossible has happened: Kirino is no longer bitch no.1! The new title carrier is Kuroneko!!1

WTF. What a self-centered, manipulative bitch. You know, I hate Kirino, I really do. But Kirino is a dumb piece of shit, devoid of real empathy. Kuroneko, meanwhile, is aware of her surroundings, in otherwords: she doesn´t get the benefit of a lacking understanding of those around her.
So what just happened here during the last two episodes? In an attempt to make Kirino open up, she shows Kyousuke the middler finger and pretends breaking up with him. Even moves away without telling him! I don´t care that the episode ended with him being happy, that´s just a consequence of him being a pussy. IT´S NOT OKAY WHAT KURONEKO DID. Worst of all, when Kyousuke was about to answer the final question, she pretended to faint, being all weak and scared. Wow.

Man, just give the audience "dat incest"-relationship. The hints are too obvious at this point. Either stop it or go through with it. Neither wants the other one to have a girl/boy friend. Really?! Well, there´s one clear solution to that problem ...

MFauli
Sat, 06-08-2013, 03:48 PM
I don´t get it. Is Ayasa now in love with Kyousuke?

Also, when that fashion designer woman started cutting Kirino´s dress, she´d turn it into some pretty, but shorter skirt. But no, she just ... ruins it, lol.

MFauli
Sat, 06-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Your parents have you gather at the kitchen table to talk about something. Then they tell you that you and your sister are getting too close to each other.

Most embarrassing happening ever? Most embarrassing happening ever.

Wow, was that bad. Sending Kyousuke away for being too close to Kirino. lol. Not that it made any sense, since not only did the parents not install any rules, like "you mustn´t visit each other", no, they also made it easier for these siblings to meet without their parents taking notice.

Kotdamn!

And I have no idea whats going on with Ayase and Kuroneko.

MFauli
Sat, 06-22-2013, 05:01 PM
I don´t get it.
So it´s either Kyousuke going back to that bitch Kuroneko, or, more likely considering the preview, the incest ending becoming a reality?

What a mess these past 2-3 episodes have been, anyway. The first season felt like there was some overarching plot, but season 2 really disappointed with how joint-less all episodes were.

For those who read the manga: Is there material for a season 3 or will this be the absolute end?

shinta|hikari
Sun, 06-23-2013, 07:48 AM
It is from a light novel and the recently released final volume has been generating attention recently.

This season really does feel disjointed. It was as if the anime studio just chose specific parts of the story and decided to animate those, disregarding flow or build up.

Onii-san is now the most wanted bachelor for some reason. Kirino, just fuck him already and get this over with.

MFauli
Sat, 06-29-2013, 05:17 PM
ok, a whole episode spent to make Kyousuke look like shit. wtf. depressing

vejita613
Sun, 06-30-2013, 04:12 AM
I don't see how. If anyone looked bad in this episode, it was Minami.

MFauli
Sun, 06-30-2013, 04:14 AM
The episode was spent to show how Kyousuke suddenly changed from hero to zero, without any good reason. That´s how. It was super-depressing to watch.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 06-30-2013, 09:20 AM
Not that I am defending this show, but you missed the entire point of the episode.

MFauli
Sun, 06-30-2013, 09:28 AM
No, I´m sure there was a point intended. But to me, it felt like a deconstruction of Kyousuke´s character ... in a negative way.

Btw. I keep reading on other boards that somehow Manami is responsible for Kyousuke´s change. Can anyone explain? Nothing in this episode suggested as much.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 06-30-2013, 09:43 AM
There is no deconstruction. Even Kirino admitted that. That was the point of the episode.

MFauli
Sun, 06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
There was. I understood that they tried to paint a picture of "nothing really changed", but Kyousuke WAS active, smart, a fast runner, someone who´s always busy doing awesome stuff.

Don´t even try to reply with some "he still is". He´s not. He lacks any sort of ambition. Prior to engaging in Kirino´s counseling sessions, he had no hobbies whatsoever - I remember because it´s something i criticized back then.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 06-30-2013, 10:13 AM
It's the opposite. You overestimate Kyousuke in his youth, just like Kirino did.

enkoujin
Sun, 06-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Btw. I keep reading on other boards that somehow Manami is responsible for Kyousuke´s change. Can anyone explain? Nothing in this episode suggested as much.

Minami is plain - there's really nothing special about her except that she's the typical childhood friend. The served as a juxtaposition to young Kyousuke, who was an achiever and very talented.

Now, if you're in Minami's shoes and you love with someone and they're out of your league, how do you make such a relationship possible without being upfront and honest about it?

You either get up to their level, which she doesn't because she lacks talent, or you drag them down. If you drag them down by manipulating their mentality, they'll just settle for less.

In this case, Minami's plainness and influence drags Kyousuke's character down, which sets up the story at the very beginning (e.g., why Kirino is such a "bitch" to him, the primary driver in Kirino's successes, etc.).

EDIT: Shit, that was the last episode? Time to pick up the novels now...

EDIT2: Shit, I can't take stories that don't have closure, so I googled the ending instead. Here are some MEGA SPOILERS from the PSP game for anyone interested!

MEGA SPOILERS - CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/c2759a9659f73b2aa9b0e48151eea4081353464793_full.jp g
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/a43b5bce2d32581e32ca3f6afbc7217b1353464820_full.pn g

Marik
Fri, 07-05-2013, 07:08 AM
EDIT: Shit, that was the last episode? Time to pick up the novels now...

No, there are three more episodes. Episodes 14-16 will be streamed just like the first season. All three will be streamed on 8/18.

http://www.oreimo-anime.com/stream/

Marik
Sun, 08-18-2013, 01:18 AM
[HorribleSubs] Oreimo S2 - 720p - 14 (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8D71165A03D64A4F2CD9EB148FB6F DCBF61EAA84&dn=[HorribleSubs] Oreimo S2 - 14 [720p].mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fan nounce) | 15 (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9518167278A3783C9B63FB03EC25A 240ADFA37E1&dn=[HorribleSubs] Oreimo S2 - 15 [720p].mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fan nounce) | 16 (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:767E09C26B523EBE1E293356DEDBF 3E0BADC6ED9&dn=[HorribleSubs] Oreimo S2 - 16 [720p].mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fan nounce)

MFauli
Sun, 08-18-2013, 01:56 PM
this is the dumbest shit ending of any anime ever.