PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 469

Marik
Sat, 10-02-2010, 09:06 PM
[yibis] One Piece 469 [720p] [F9145D5D].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=37461)
[yibis] One Piece 469 [400p] [51B66B03].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=37462)

[AnimeLink-Kenpai]ONE PIECE 469 (1920x1080 x264)[915A56E3].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162871)
[FUNiSUB] One Piece 469 [720p] [1DA9E12C].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162923)
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 469 [360p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162352)

(http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162353)

Assertn
Sun, 10-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Yawn. Half of this episode was worthless. If you have to stretch content out, please don't do it with a single sight gag.

chambers
Sun, 10-03-2010, 12:23 PM
on the plus side the hit delivered by jozu was one of the best we have seen in the anime i think....

weird that smoker was surprised he could be hit, you would think that he would be well versed in his own weakness?

Assertn
Sun, 10-03-2010, 12:59 PM
on the plus side the hit delivered by jozu was one of the best we have seen in the anime i think....

weird that smoker was surprised he could be hit, you would think that he would be well versed in his own weakness?

You talking about smoker, or crocodile?

chambers
Sun, 10-03-2010, 01:20 PM
on croc, the way it landed looked brutal, we dont often see blood in OP

Archangel
Sun, 10-03-2010, 01:38 PM
on croc, the way it landed looked brutal, we dont often see blood in OP
Oh yeah, it's not like Luffy coated himself with the stuff when he fought crock the last time. Or Zoro who was covered in it after getting hit with Kuma's agony paw. Or... like pretty much every single fight ever on One Piece

Yeah you're right, we barely ever see blood in OP

chambers
Sun, 10-03-2010, 01:56 PM
blood from a strike?

OP tends to just show the punishment than magically the next time we see the person they are covered in blood.

Archangel
Sun, 10-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Just out of the top of my head, blood spills out pretty much every time Zoro uses a finisher on anyone and Luffy made Blueno spit blood the first time he attacked in Gear 2

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Heh, I just realized Buggy is wearing a marine officer uniform with the marine stuff crossed out.

Sentenal
Sun, 10-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah, they went overboard with the Hancock stuff this episode.

I think Croc was surprised, because I don't THINK Jozu was covered in water. Maybe I'm wrong.

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-03-2010, 09:55 PM
He used Haki perphaps.

chambers
Mon, 10-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Just out of the top of my head, blood spills out pretty much every time Zoro uses a finisher on anyone and Luffy made Blueno spit blood the first time he attacked in Gear 2

wow off the top of your head in a almost 500 episode long series you named one incident and vaguely referenced what.... 3 more from zoro? so out of maybe thousands and thousands of punches you referenced 4 and say its nothing special... ok mate.

get off your fucking high horse.

Archangel
Mon, 10-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Yes that's what the expression means, that after thinking for half a second i got 2 examples just like that

If Sir Faggotry desires more, i shall provide

Episode 5 - Buggy stabs Zoro

Episode 12 - Some nobody mallets Usopp, bleeds from his stomach

Episode 13 - The cat brother strike Zoror with their claws and Jango cuts Nami with his chakram

Episode 16 - Kuro cuts the fuck out of everyone including his crew

Episode 24 - Milhawk vs Zoro, blood fucking everywhere

Episode 27 - Gin vs Sanji, each strike leads to blood

Episode 28 - 29 - Luffy vs Don Krieg, Luffy bleeds from everywhere but his anus

Kind of rushed but i think i got most of them, and keep in mind that One Piece got more and more violent as time went on. This enough to shut you up or do you still need more before you realize you don't have a leg to stand on?

chambers
Mon, 10-04-2010, 02:55 PM
you keep stating sword attacks like im some kind of moron who doesnt realize that blood comes from a cutting weapon, are you just totally fucking dense or are you on a mission to pretend to be the biggest asshole you can possibly be in any way shape or form (then of course you will use the old chestnut "im an asshole in real life", like that some how makes the fact that your a complete fucking jerk better?)

i had really hoped that people posting such obnoxious offensive flammatory unneeded comments would have pissed off with the likes of mut, yet week after week im proved wrong.

so like i said before above, out of thousands of PUNCHES in one piece a couple have drew blood, how many times have we seen a logia eater smacked out of the blue to the point where he recoils in pain grimmaces and blood drips from his mouth/nose. i can think of none of the top of my head which tells me that at least its a rare occurance. I was expressing my opinion that i thought the punch looked good and was made even more so due to the blood, nothing more. If you disagree there are plenty of other ways you can voice your opinion as opposed to just plain flaming the shit out of me.

Archangel
Mon, 10-04-2010, 03:01 PM
If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, which is to say don't make retarded comments on how rare blood is when we see buckets of it every time the straw hats get serious

Also i feel i've wasted quite enough of my time on this so i'll leave it at that

FireEmblem
Tue, 10-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Cute little cat fight we've got here.

Anyway this episode was weird because the characters were drawn and mostly animated like shit till the very end, where it's obvious that things took a complete turn upward in terms of animation and quality.

I cringe any time they do things like that in anime. But that's Japan/business for ya.

Marik
Thu, 10-07-2010, 10:32 PM
[yibis] One Piece 469 [720p] [F9145D5D].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=37461)
[yibis] One Piece 469 [400p] [51B66B03].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=37462)

Kraco
Sat, 10-09-2010, 05:23 AM
I have to admit that as much as I've liked the Hancock scenes during this battle, they went clearly over in this episode. But I'd guess we won't necessarily see her together with Luffy anymore for a while.

poopdeville
Sat, 10-09-2010, 02:16 PM
If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, which is to say don't make retarded comments on how rare blood is when we see buckets of it every time the straw hats get serious

Also i feel i've wasted quite enough of my time on this so i'll leave it at that

Edit: Meh, who cares. I was trolled and now am un-trolled.

As far as OP, any guesses as to how many Marines at Marineford can use Roukushiki? I'm guessing pretty much every body there can. And probably a lot of the pirates.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-09-2010, 05:11 PM
As far as OP, any guesses as to how many Marines at Marineford can use Roukushiki? Is that the Six Forms?

If so, I'd say it's probably not most of them. Seems like a martial art that normally only WG operatives are taught. Yeah, Coby knows one of them, but he was trained personally by a Vice Admiral.

I doubt many of the pirates know any of them unless they possess Luffy's inexplicable ability to learn a complicated martial art move just by watching someone else do it.

I'm sure high level users on both sides have it, I doubt the rank and file do.

Archangel
Sat, 10-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Roukushi is only useful to non logias though, the admirals are just so win on their own that they dont beed it

Sentenal
Sat, 10-09-2010, 11:22 PM
I think alot probably are able to do techniques similar to various things Roukushi users can do. Like even Captain Kuro wayyyyyyy back in East Blue could move as fast as Soru users(though not in a controlled manner), and Luffy himself can use a variation of it.

Archangel
Sat, 10-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Soru might be a bit much, maybe a very early and clumsy form of the technique yeah

And Luffy doesn't use a variation, Blueno himself identified his speed as Soru

chambers
Sun, 10-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Is that the Six Forms?

If so, I'd say it's probably not most of them. Seems like a martial art that normally only WG operatives are taught. Yeah, Coby knows one of them, but he was trained personally by a Vice Admiral.

I doubt many of the pirates know any of them unless they possess Luffy's inexplicable ability to learn a complicated martial art move just by watching someone else do it.

I'm sure high level users on both sides have it, I doubt the rank and file do.

but having said that its possible that it is a variant of haki, the defence, being the armour, the weight or cutting technique similar to the kujas arrows applied to the foot could increase speed ect ect, it could be the marines way of introducing haki to the masses of the corp.

Sentenal
Mon, 10-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Soru might be a bit much, maybe a very early and clumsy form of the technique yeah

And Luffy doesn't use a variation, Blueno himself identified his speed as Soru
Oda himself said that Kuro's "Shakushi" travels at roughly the same speed as CP9's Soru ability. The difference is that when Kuro uses that technique, he cannot see what he is attacking, or how far he is going, whereas CP9 have mastered this ability and therefore can. It was some fan question, where they asked which was faster.

So basically what I'm saying, is that there are probably alot of people there who have techniques similar to aspects of the 6 Forms, but are probably not of that martial art itself.

Assertn
Mon, 10-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Wasn't one of the 6 techniques flying? Havent seen anyone do that without a devil power yet

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Sorta, there was,

Double-jumping in the air indefinitely,

Dodging attacks DBZ style,

Fingergun,

Super toughness,

Super speed,

and throwing Sonic Booms with your feet.