PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 290

David75
Tue, 09-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Transforming the only black character of the show into some flying cockroach really is bad taste.

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Chad???.

David75
Tue, 09-28-2010, 02:44 PM
Chad???.
Forgot about him you're right.

Parkalash
Tue, 09-28-2010, 02:46 PM
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 290 [720p]
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=161330
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 290 [480p]
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=161324

Kraco
Tue, 09-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Chad???.

I thought Chad was Mexican.

Anyway, Tousen's transformation really was beyond ridiculous. But after the rocket launcher bankai nothing in Bleach surprises anymore.

The only good thing in this episode was Komamura finally getting over his own arrogance and prejudices by accepting Tousen is his own man who makes his own decisions, not some extension of Komamura's own ideals and expectations. Surely took him long enough.

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-28-2010, 04:22 PM
I kinda liked this episode, especially when Tousen opened his eyes and calls Komamura ugly, we see some background on his motives as well. Komamura`s bankai is useless as always.

Endrance
Tue, 09-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Finally Tousen is showing his true form, visually. And it's almost as pathetic as his character! I always knew he'd turn out to transform into something that low in the food chain.

But seriously, why do most black people in this anime turn out so ugly fugly?
Anyone remembers this guy (http://users2.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/bleachfannevelde/uploads/ZommariLeRoux.jpg)? I thought he was kinda cool at first, but then he mutated into this bad intepretation of a halloween decoration (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/322/d/2/Zommari_Leroux_needs_an_oculis_by_neronin.jpg).

Lol. I can already hear Tousen screaming: "BANZAI! AIZEN-SAMA! BANZAI!"

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Yeah, so clearly, not a normal Vizard since he has a Ressurecion release.

Also, apparently it's possible to just use another Soul Reapers Zanpaktou. Seems to conflict with what we've been told about them. Shouldn't Tousen's friend's Zanpaktou disappeared when she died?

Anyway, Tousen's transformation really was beyond ridiculous.It's pretty much the same as every Arrancar transformation. It turns him into a sort of half-animal. In this case, it's a cricket or something.

David75
Wed, 09-29-2010, 12:14 PM
At some point, I was under the impresion that the less animal/non human your transformation, the more powerfull the Vizard.
And then for Espada, I was under the impression that the smaller the white parts, the more powerful.

Somehow, the horrid multileg humongous Yami and now Tousen both contradict my previous beliefs... If I may call that that way. Or they are both just crap, the real deal being Starck and Hallibel.

Endrance
Wed, 09-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah, so clearly, not a normal Vizard since he has a Ressurecion release.

Also, apparently it's possible to just use another Soul Reapers Zanpaktou. Seems to conflict with what we've been told about them.
Like almost anything happening in this anime?

DayoftheDante
Sat, 10-02-2010, 01:32 AM
Why do most black people in this anime turn out so ugly fugly?

Yoroichi is black

Halibel was too

I would bash their potatoes

Until I turned blue

Vorlath
Sat, 10-02-2010, 08:35 PM
I like how they must convince the other that they are the most badass motherf***er in the world. And even if they can harm the other, they do not go for the kill because that would remove all possibility for gloating. After stating how easily they can hurt the other, they reminisce about the past. Once they've debated about the most righteous of paths...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

like it matters.

Kraco
Sun, 10-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Yeah, well, getting your diploma from the shounen story writing school doesn't require you to get acquainted with The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord, so stupid behavior is to be expected. In fact, you'd probably fail if you tried to write too intelligent behavior.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-03-2010, 05:45 AM
At some point, I was under the impresion that the less animal/non human your transformation, the more powerfull the Vizard.?

Vizards don't really transform. They just have masks.

Endrance
Mon, 10-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Yoroichi is black

Halibel was too

I would bash their potatoes

Until I turned blue
I said most people. Also I'm rather uneasy about Halibel or Yoru being black. Their skin color looks more like Sado's to me. Brown. Also anything other than their skin wouldn't imply that they could be black people at all. Tousen counts as black or that Espada dude. Or the Afro Samurai Shinigami from the beginning (Zennosuke?) and Don Kanonji.

I like how they must convince the other that they are the most badass motherf***er in the world. And even if they can harm the other, they do not go for the kill because that would remove all possibility for gloating. After stating how easily they can hurt the other, they reminisce about the past. Once they've debated about the most righteous of paths...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

like it matters.
Lol. Good post.