PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 420

Marik
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:18 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i7bu0o2v4s14u9d) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/cw72qc) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/70786129/1)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:31 PM
well, we've seen how good the 'lose all my powers forever' turns out.

but still, the flashback didn't really tell us what's happening, so why didn't Kubo show us that part when it happened?

(besides the fact that he only now though of it)

rockmanj
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Nice homage to Unit 01 Kubo...sheesh.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:45 PM
So when Ichigo does this, does that mean he can never return to being a human?

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:51 PM
The End? Please?

Nice homage to Unit 01 Kubo...sheesh.

Maybe we should tell Gainax so they sue his ass for tracing their art.

animus
Wed, 09-15-2010, 07:17 PM
This manga is so bad.

What does Getsuga mean again?

Nadouku
Wed, 09-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Ninja Ichigo!

mage
Wed, 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Maybe I just don't see it, but where's the resemblance to Unit 01 aside from the black part coming up from his shoulder?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-15-2010, 09:01 PM
I still think Aizen is going to pull his Bankai out of his ass to save himself.

Kenco
Wed, 09-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Possible outcomes:

1. This attack works, Aizen is obliterated (about time).
2. Ichigo loses all his shinigami powers, becomes a normal human and goes home to be a family man.
3. This release of massive energy "kills" Ichigo in which he reawakens as a spirit in the Royal guard's place, for some particular reason (either they recognize him for his efforts, he hacked his way in, some b.s. like that). Thus resulting in start of a new Arc. (Think Goku in the afterlife or The guys from Yu Yu Hakusho training in the demon world.)
4. Explosion destroys some barriers and Kenpachi comes onto the battlefield, reveals that he has both a shikai/bankai and a hollow mask but decided to eat his inner hollow and out of sheer strength he explodes the manga causing Kubo to have amniesa and in turn makes him forget about any additional plans to continue this manga.

0 <= of these events may or may not occur. Some, more favorable than others.

edit: Yeah, I see the Unit 01 resemblance. Whole time I just kept saying to myself, "Aizen is one ugly mofo." What good is power if you look that bad. Yumichika Ayasegawa figured it out. Die, Beautifully.

For all that is good and true about good writing and/or story telling, let this end here. I better not see a Bankai come out of Aizen's arse next week.

Bring back One Piece -_-.

Patriot
Wed, 09-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Said his Shinigami powers would be gone. Nothing about his Hollow powers... So he would still be active.

humpburger
Wed, 09-15-2010, 11:39 PM
I still think Aizen is going to pull his Bankai out of his ass to save himself.

I'm almost certain of it. I have yet seen a main antagonistic reveal a final transformation only to get obliterated in one shot. "Absolute Hypnosis" has also been a strong focus throughout the entire course of the series. Even Kubo won't be stoned enough to leave that entire aspect out of the fight. I'm just wondering what hax Ichigo will pull out of his ass when his "Final Whatchamacallit" is a major fail.

"Why is sadness spilling out from his blade..."

Nice... =/

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 09-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Meh it's timeskip time.

humpburger
Thu, 09-16-2010, 12:24 AM
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2582/captioner22bf803ba3ccf3.jpg

Logrus
Thu, 09-16-2010, 03:48 AM
Consider the fact ichigos dad also lost his powers once, and he is familiar with the final Getsuga~

But he regained his (after doubtful period of time), maybe Kubo sanity will return when or if he makes a spin off or just cuts the cord here.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 09-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Maybe the final gatsuga was ichi's dad way to escape from being a shinigami captain? during the -turn back flashback arc- it was said that you cannot quit the position, maybe he found a way to drop out.

and maybe this entire thing is bull, and we'll all be better of watching Chad instead.

Testarossa Autodrive
Thu, 09-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Possible outcomes:

1. This attack works, Aizen is obliterated (about time).
2. Ichigo loses all his shinigami powers, becomes a normal human and goes home to be a family man.
3. This release of massive energy "kills" Ichigo in which he reawakens as a spirit in the Royal guard's place, for some particular reason (either they recognize him for his efforts, he hacked his way in, some b.s. like that). Thus resulting in start of a new Arc. (Think Goku in the afterlife or The guys from Yu Yu Hakusho training in the demon world.)
4. Explosion destroys some barriers and Kenpachi comes onto the battlefield, reveals that he has both a shikai/bankai and a hollow mask but decided to eat his inner hollow and out of sheer strength he explodes the manga causing Kubo to have amniesa and in turn makes him forget about any additional plans to continue this manga.

0 <= of these events may or may not occur. Some, more favorable than others.

edit: Yeah, I see the Unit 01 resemblance. Whole time I just kept saying to myself, "Aizen is one ugly mofo." What good is power if you look that bad. Yumichika Ayasegawa figured it out. Die, Beautifully.

For all that is good and true about good writing and/or story telling, let this end here. I better not see a Bankai come out of Aizen's arse next week.

Bring back One Piece -_-.

I'm rooting for number four.

fireheart
Fri, 09-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Though it made me wonder considering he was pretty much kicking Aizens ass even before using the final getsuga, what was the point of ever using it.

Logrus
Fri, 09-17-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm rooting for number four.

Motion that suggestion. Not like anything has made sence with anything here.

redcat
Fri, 09-17-2010, 10:13 AM
page 10-11 made me cry rivers irl it was so touching

Sam98034
Sat, 09-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Ahahahahah....He BECOMES Getsuga! Wow! My goodness, can it get any better (worse). What an unexpected (lame) turn of events. I also loved Kubo's careful and thought-provoking (rushed, idiotic) explanation of the dynamic relationships between two and three dimensional objects. It all makes sense (nonsense) that 2D things can't affect 3D things.

Ichigo has grown so much in such a short period of time. Even Aizen is saying that Ichigo has suprassed him (Just as Aizen planned). Or maybe Ichigo just thinks he's so strong because he's been under Aizen's illusion. I can't wait to see the next plot twist (poorly written, garbled, confusing, retarded, cliched trash).

Inazuma
Sat, 09-18-2010, 04:29 AM
Ikari ! Ikari !
Life of the pilot comes first, eject the plug !

DB_Hunter
Sun, 09-19-2010, 07:08 AM
I just realised, Ichigo is actually a lame hero. His personality traits are whining and not making a strategy for anything, which has to be compensated by random power ups. What a joke.

Inazuma
Sun, 09-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Look deep in your heart, you'll notice how much Ichigo ressembles Naruto.
Lot of power, no brains, reckless.

Archangel
Sun, 09-19-2010, 11:07 PM
That didn't look like he had become getsuga at all, just looked like he put some emo/goth threads on and dyed his hair

Sam98034
Mon, 09-20-2010, 01:33 AM
Look deep in your heart, you'll notice how much Ichigo ressembles Naruto.
Lot of power, no brains, reckless.

Not exactly. Naruto has been known to use strategy. In all of his important battles, at least, he has done something surprising to give him the advantage. Whether his first battle with the shuriken clone, the battle verse Kabuto where he let himself get stabbed, or the several tricks he used verses Pain, Naruto has managed to surprise us. And his powerups weren't complete bullshit.

And in Naruto's case, Kishi makes him dumb and reckless so we do, in fact, look down on him and expect him to suck ass like everyone else in the manga does. Then he surprises us when he actually does something strategic. That's how it works. If Naruto does anything strategic at all we think he did something smart or that he has grown.

The only surprises in Bleach or strategy shown seem to be in the dialogue. Things along the line of "I wasn't using my full power...aha!"

RyougaZell
Mon, 09-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Im waiting for Aizen to DIGIVOLVE again next chapter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/image.jpg

Sam98034
Tue, 09-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Did you draw that yourself? If so, mad props for going through all the trouble to make fun of Kubo.

RyougaZell
Tue, 09-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Did you draw that yourself? If so, mad props for going through all the trouble to make fun of Kubo.

Nah. I fail at drawing.
I found that picture at MangaStream. After laughing for several minutes I decided to share it here.

rockmanj
Tue, 09-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Im waiting for Aizen to DIGIVOLVE again next chapter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/image.jpg

LOL Well played RZ.