PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 510

Marik
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:19 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ctcl50r42fvtxf5) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/x0tgur) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/1)

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Fucking Kishimoto.
Long ago he said Hyuuga had spawned Uchiha when the eye mutated. Now he goes and say that Uchiha and Senju were once one and that thew spawned from the Sage of Six Paths.

Uchiha is one patch. Senju are a second path. Uzumako are a third path. What is neck?

And lo at the sudden revelation that Nagato was really an Uzumaki a along. A popular fan theory, when Pain was first introduced, was that he and Naruto were related. It was discarded some time later and now Kishimoto suddenly decided to pull it out of his ass and confirm it was true after all.

WTF did Konan really do there? While the trap was awesome... 600 billion tags? And it failed? Ok... and her last rainbow scene was... weird.

Madara's blackened half face will only serve to 'feed' an old theory I don't want to mention.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm confused. I thought Kabuto revived Nagato with his edo tensai? And to do that he needed the original body, how the hell is his body in that tomb as well? How does this make sense?

Also Konan's rainbow bridge of hope was exceedingly lame. As dramatic as the 100 BILLION EXPLODING TAG thing was, honestly exploding tags are one of the most useless weapons in the series just above kunai for their general ineffectiveness used mostly by filler characters. Only person to use them properly has been Shikimaru.

So as far as I'm concerned Konan ranks right about Hidan as easily the most ineffective atkatsuki member.

Also if Nagato is now of Uzumaki linage what does that make his relationship to naruto? Like a distant cousin or an uncle or something?

darkshadow
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm not finished reading yet...but 600 billion was just LOL and AWESOME haha xD

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:54 PM
What the hell is going on...? Nagato an Uzumaki, Hyuuga nowhere in this evolution of 'the eyes' and now Madara absorbed Hashirama's powers??

Whistling
Wed, 09-15-2010, 02:55 PM
So Madara used Izangi to evade 10 minutes of explosions...I had forgotten about the technique, but I guess he can do it since he has a hoard of sharingans at his disposal.

So Madara got Konan to reveal the burial location through sharingan manipulation? Just like Sasuke used to find the location of Killerbee in their first encounter? Lame but ok.

Nagato (his eyes open in death is pretty creepy) is a Senju descendant, surprise! But not.

Madara was the 1st path, he acquired the 2nd from Hashirama, and Nagato is the 3rd-which number would Naruto be?

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
So... for Nagato to supposedly have had Rinnegan eyes implanted by Madara... that must have happened before his parents were killed... and if he is bullshitting us... then Naruto has a chance to acquire Rinnegan?

Sidnne
Wed, 09-15-2010, 03:47 PM
It feels like this chapter un-did everything we previously knew/were told about the Narutoverse...

Logrus
Wed, 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Well at least the Obito rumors can pipe down now, but this chapter did blow me away a bit.

600 Billion papers lol ( even tho i heard that its impossible for a human to even count to 1 billion in their life)

Awsome chapter anyway proves why Kishi is Kishi and Kubo is kubo ( He doesnt fuck around --- Kishi)

RyougaZell
Wed, 09-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Awsome chapter anyway proves why Mishi is Mishi and Kubo is kubo ( He doesnt fuck around --- Mishi)

...... Mishi?

redcat
Wed, 09-15-2010, 04:42 PM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5758/600b.jpg

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Awsome chapter anyway proves why Mishi is Mishi and Kubo is kubo ( He doesnt fuck around --- Mishi)

Dunno about Mishi, but Kishi has certainly done us over with the rewritting of the rules of Narutoverse

Logrus
Wed, 09-15-2010, 04:44 PM
* Edit yeah missed "k" twice on the keyboard :P

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-15-2010, 04:44 PM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5758/600b.jpg

That just made me want to see the whole Austin Powers trilogy again.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 09-15-2010, 05:17 PM
this is bull.
screw this shit, I'm re writing the story into something less stupid.

-erase story-
Negato and what's his name had a difference about what to do with akatsuki, what's his name wanted to control the world while Negato stuck to his original (crazy-insane) plan.
what's his name double crossed negato and attacked him, hoping to destroy negato before Negato could utilize his uber weapon that was supposed to kill the entire universe, but then what's his name realized that the weapon was actually Qunan, who prepared enough explosives to destroy each person on the earth enough to connect all the remains of the bodies. (exploding each person on earth using 100 tags each should be enough, right?), but now Qunan wasted them all and because of that, she can't fulfill Negato's hope of making the world one, and thus what's his name won.

-story fixed-

god dammit, Mishi, how'd you manage to fuck up your story so much?
at least Zetsu and Kabuto are still alive.

TwisT
Wed, 09-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Is it just me or is this thread full of misinformation.

Long ago he said Hyuuga had spawned Uchiha when the eye mutated. Now he goes and say that Uchiha and Senju were once one and that thew spawned from the Sage of Six Paths.
This has been "proven" wrong long before. This is nothing new. Both the Hyuuga/Uchiha and the Sage-->Uchiha/Senju have been brought up at least 50-100 chapters ago.

And lo at the sudden revelation that Nagato was really an Uzumaki a along. A popular fan theory, when Pain was first introduced, was that he and Naruto were related. It was discarded some time later and now Kishimoto suddenly decided to pull it out of his ass and confirm it was true after all.
There was never anything in the manga to support that. At that time Yahiko-Pain had only been drawn in black and white and therefore had white hair. He kind of looked like Naruto with the spiky hair. That is where that theory came to be. Later it was said that Kushina was red haired and then fanpics of Yahiko-Pain with red hair showed up and it was on again. There was never a theory about Nagato-Pain as an Uzumaki. And Kishimoto never did anything to confirm or deny that claim. Also another thing is that i think when Jiraya and Tsunade talked before he left to fight Pain, they might have mentioned Kushina having a brother or something like that. But that last part I'm not sure about. It might just be me confusing someone's theory with cannon.

I'm confused. I thought Kabuto revived Nagato with his edo tensai? And to do that he needed the original body, how the hell is his body in that tomb as well? How does this make sense?
We never got to see who he revived. People only speculated since Madara/Tobi got surprised. One was that it was Nagato so he could get the eyes and someone to summon the statue. Some said it was Madara himself since many believe that Tobi isn't Madara, and by summoning the real Madara he had to cave in. Some said it was the forth or Senju since they have both beaten Madara and he would fear them. Further Edo Tensei never needed the body of the summoned. This was stated during Oro/Sarutobi fight. It was both stated by the ANBU captain who watched that it was not really them, and Sarutobi answered by saying "I know". Later when they died (or something like that) they all turned out too be the Sound nins that hunted Naruto & Co in the second Chunin exam. Basically it used another body to summon the spirit of whoever you wanted to resurrect.

Rewritten story
Kubo, is that you??? :P

Sidnne
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:04 PM
We never got to see who he revived. People only speculated since Madara/Tobi got surprised. One was that it was Nagato so he could get the eyes and someone to summon the statue. Some said it was Madara himself since many believe that Tobi isn't Madara, and by summoning the real Madara he had to cave in.

No, Kabuto revived the fallen Akatsuki members, including Nagato.

Chapter 489 pg 18, and also http://www.9panels.com/manga/naruto/#issue/490/

rockmanj
Wed, 09-15-2010, 06:47 PM
If I am not mistaken, when Nagato was shown in color, his hair was obviously red.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7u9gMhrSm6Y/SdR4jj76WHI/AAAAAAAAB70/A59j_RiXRsQ/s1600/naruto.jpg

animus
Wed, 09-15-2010, 07:28 PM
This has been "proven" wrong long before. This is nothing new. Both the Hyuuga/Uchiha and the Sage-->Uchiha/Senju have been brought up at least 50-100 chapters ago.

It proved nothing. It's called blatant retconning, because terrible author is terrible.

betatesterz
Wed, 09-15-2010, 09:08 PM
thanks for the upload..

the naruto history is getting mixed up

FireEmblem
Wed, 09-15-2010, 09:57 PM
The manga isn't over yet. They can still tie in the other clans of the narutoverse into what has become the main storyline now. Especially with this Yin-Yang stuff. As far as we know the Hyuuga's techniques are somewhat based around Yin-Yang and so are the Nara's and Akimichi's, right?

It is lame that Naruto pt.1 basically ceased to exist though. If it wasn't for pt.1, pt.2 would be alright, but still pale in comparison to how much better paced pt.1 was (I don't really think it was that much better). Oh well.

kaigan
Wed, 09-15-2010, 11:17 PM
the writer can pull whatever he want out of his pants. the reader just have to accept it in the ass. that's how naruto rolls. shit, next time it could be Naruto has Sharingan as well and it ends with him as the reincarnation of the Six Paths. just bend over and take what's being given to ya.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 09-16-2010, 12:07 AM
No, Kabuto revived the fallen Akatsuki members, including Nagato.

Chapter 489 pg 18, and also http://www.9panels.com/manga/naruto/#issue/490/

Well no one really explained how that Jutsu works. I really doubt that Kabuto could have found Itachi's body from right under Madara's nose. No, it would make more sense if he really just need something from them to create a new body for them. Like a shadow body. If I remember correctly, when the Third defeated the First and Second it was revealed that their bodies were really the two who lost during the exam. correct me if I'm wrong. So in essence the bodies, including Nagato, are merely shadows of their counterparts. (On a side note I think Kabuto has the actual Sage of Six Paths in his last box.)

About the Hyuuga and Uchiha thing. Well history can be faked. Also the whole Madara giving giving Nagato the Rinnengan isn't so far fetched anymore. He probably killed his parents and needed a young Uzumaki to awaken the eyes that he stole from someone else.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 09-16-2010, 02:27 AM
pretty sure it takes more than one lifetime to prepare 600 billion exploding tags

MFauli
Thu, 09-16-2010, 02:43 AM
wow.
i mean, not that im really surprise, kishimoto has ruined the manga long ago, but...

So now, Naruto has the potential to unlock the Rinnegan? wow. I can remember when Naruto was supposed to be the hardworker, as opposed to a genius. sigh

And no, Edo Tensei does not need the original body, it needs anyone´s body as a sacrifice.

Also, lol @Madara-fangirls. They always said how Madara was stronger than Pain...guess who´s after the Rinnegan now? :D

Tenbatsu
Thu, 09-16-2010, 03:21 AM
so madara needed nagato to unlock the rinnegan and sasuke to unlock another pair of EMS for him to mix with his own to get lazereyes, then he goes and picks up all senju chakra from people so he can become the sage of six paths and bend reality to his own will?

MFauli
Thu, 09-16-2010, 03:30 AM
And then Tenten beats him and saves the world. Actually, I´m seriously waiting for Kishimoto to reveal Tenten as an important person, which is why he held off of showing more of her for so long. "Oh, Tenten, you have the Rinnegan? WHAT, you are Naruto´s sister?!"

Sam98034
Thu, 09-16-2010, 04:04 AM
At least now he will explain the 6 paths thing. I thought it meant using the 6 elements, but I guess it means something else. I thought he who possessed the rinnegan could control all 6 paths. Hm...weird. I suppose a Hyuuga is also going to be one of the 6 paths. I hope Kishi fills in the holes and doesn't just leave them.

Carnage
Thu, 09-16-2010, 03:14 PM
600 Billion MUST have been a mistranslation.

kaigan
Thu, 09-16-2010, 03:52 PM
it could have been 1 trillion but that's not the point. It goes to show how strong madorky is.

side note: so madorky gave negato the rinnegan but now he needs to it back to be more powerful? why da fuck doesn't he just keep it in the first place.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
wow.
i mean, not that im really surprise, kishimoto has ruined the manga long ago, but...

So now, Naruto has the potential to unlock the Rinnegan? wow. I can remember when Naruto was supposed to be the hardworker, as opposed to a genius. sigh

we need to change around the synopsis of the manga to better fit the current story.

what it was:
the tale of Naruto, a child who was born weak but managed to turn that weakness into strength (literately and figuratively) and convince others that life and so called 'destiny' can be changed for the better. Naruto's greatest challenge was his own friend and idol, a child born strong, but allowed that strength to control him and direct his life.

what it is now:
a great family was once on the top of the world, but they gave away the power that made them so grand and distributed it among mankind. Years later, the world is in chaos because of that gift, and the descendants of that family have to gather the remains of that power to bring the world back to order. no matter the costs.

I hate what's Kishimonto done to his story.

humpburger
Thu, 09-16-2010, 11:54 PM
600 Billion MUST have been a mistranslation.

I'm curious... what's teh story behind the title "2"?

Keno
Fri, 09-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Apart from that lame rainbow, I thought this chapter was pretty good. Props for not making Madara this invincible, nobody can touch him bad guy. I always hate it when fights happen and someone just leaves untouched, especially when talking about the main bad guy. How he interrupted Konan with the whole darkness thing, was pure win. I'm finally liking Madara more than Orochimaru as "the" bad guy.

Also, interesting that he may actually need to find the 6 differnent "paths" scattered around. Makes you wonder who/what are the other 3 missing. Hopefully the byakugan fits somewhere in there.

Carnage
Fri, 09-17-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm curious... what's teh story behind the title "2"?

It was a part of my username several years back.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Well Madara lost an arm again and now an eye. Apparently that doesn't matter though because he'll be back to full health in the next chapter. It's too bad they didn't show the Obito side of his face that was concealed in shadow, though.

unandpw
Fri, 09-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Well Madara lost an arm again and now an eye.

He lost his left hand last time.

Assertn
Fri, 09-17-2010, 08:55 PM
He removed his arm to avoid that bug guy's infection from spreading across his body.

unandpw
Sat, 09-18-2010, 12:14 AM
He infected his right arm. Last two panels (http://www.narutopod.com/manga/cache/Naruto-Chapter-475/10.png_1050.jpg)

And to clarify my last post. He lost his left hand to the 4th.

Sam98034
Sat, 09-18-2010, 02:29 AM
I guess he has a whole bunch of spare body parts like we saw in that one panel in his lab. That's probably how he survived the fight with the first.

Sidnne
Sat, 09-18-2010, 11:34 AM
I guess he has a whole bunch of spare body parts like we saw in that one panel in his lab. That's probably how he survived the fight with the first.

That's how he survived that huge boulder falling on him ;)

poopdeville
Sun, 09-19-2010, 11:39 PM

Maybe Madara's medium term goal is to collect hearts/body-parts/powers from people in 6 special, elemental families, in order to construct a body capable of channelling all of the Sage of the Six Path's powers at the same time.

Once that is done, he would be able to put the Jyuubi back together, like we know he wants to do.

Sam98034
Mon, 09-20-2010, 01:23 AM
Valid point. But how is he going to do it with the eyes? Maybe 1 rinnegan + 1 sharingan. Then the other 4 paths would have to be unrelated to eyes. If this is how he's going to do it, it would rule out the byakugan.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 09-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Never say never, he could stick the byakugan somewhere else Danzo style.

Assertn
Mon, 09-20-2010, 01:55 PM
He infected his right arm. Last two panels (http://www.narutopod.com/manga/cache/Naruto-Chapter-475/10.png_1050.jpg)

And to clarify my last post. He lost his left hand to the 4th.

Well if you are trying to get technical, his fight with the Aburame dude was more recent than his fight with the 4th, so I was right and he lost his arm last time, not his hand. But I don't really know what your point is unless you're trying to reaffirm my original observation that losing body parts doesn't seem to be an issue for Madara.