PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 418

Marik
Wed, 09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7v1pw4cc3lyarj9) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/knsifn) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/23917951/2)

koppayana
Wed, 09-01-2010, 07:07 PM
...... if only ichigo was this confident throughout the entire series...

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-01-2010, 07:27 PM
...... if only ichigo was this confident throughout the entire series...

And if only Aizen isn't playing out some stupidly elaborate plan, we might actually see this fight end yet.

Kenco
Wed, 09-01-2010, 07:34 PM
I would be satisfied if this fight ended anti-climatically and Ichigo quickly kills Aizen. Him not understanding something then dying, That's all I needed.

Makes me wonder if Aizen is actually right. Maybe Ichigo found another way, random Shonen Jump power up or not, to combine his freakishly disturbed personalities into one being. But if he is right, it would make sense since Ichigo had an absurd amount or power but could never control it all and it was more unstable than my ex on her time of the month during final exams.

Time for this arc to end and the next "princess" to get abducted into the Royal family/Heaven area so Ichigo and Co and fight the Royal guards for grand finale.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
that was awesome. no
haiku this week. That would just
detract from the fight.
damnit...

Nadouku
Wed, 09-01-2010, 08:24 PM
I liked how Ichigo stopped Aizen's blade with one hand. It kind of reminded me when Aizen stopped Ichigo's blade with one finger.

UChessmaster
Wed, 09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Someone owes me 10 dollars...

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 09-01-2010, 09:08 PM
This is what happens when you don't tell people about your abilities. You win.

betatesterz
Wed, 09-01-2010, 10:30 PM
thanks for the upload!

good chapter!

humpburger
Wed, 09-01-2010, 11:01 PM

huuuuuuuuu......... your optimism amuses me

ruccus
Wed, 09-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Ichigo's comment on page 6 just about describes my thought about this whole chapter...

Sidnne
Wed, 09-01-2010, 11:17 PM
That's so awesome how Ichigoku went Super Saiyan and just stood there all cool while Fraizen tried to do all kinds of moves to him and Fraizen was all like "Why can't I hit you!!??" And Ichigoku was all like "You didn't say please." Awesome!

humpburger
Wed, 09-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Ichigo's comment on page 6 just about describes my thought about this whole chapter...

Well played, the comment on page 14 is more descriptive for me.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 09-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Is Ichigo's hand in a gauntlet or is the sword engulfing his hand?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 09-02-2010, 01:22 AM
I liked this chapter. Well played Ichigo,,,well played.

Sam98034
Thu, 09-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Ichigo's huge power up just doesn't make sense if he is this strong. Wow...all he had to do was train for 3 months and he would have been able to do all this? Really? Really?

It's also very convenient we don't know at all what the hell he actually did for 3 months besides fight his emo ulquirra clone.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 09-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Ichigo's huge power up just doesn't make sense if he is this strong. Wow...all he had to do was train for 3 months and he would have been able to do all this? Really? Really?

It's also very convenient we don't know at all what the hell he actually did for 3 months besides fight his emo ulquirra clone.

Actually this does make sense since no one officially taught him how to harness his powers fully he was leaking his Spiritual Power all over. This training could have been like azien said by converting all his Spiritual Power into raw power he has this huge power-up.

and as for convenience always flashbacks-.-

dragonrage
Thu, 09-02-2010, 02:51 AM

Is it over yet?

Archangel
Thu, 09-02-2010, 03:25 AM
I think i prefer Bleach with 5 lines of text, every time Kubo tries to do more than that it comes out as incredibly retarded

UChessmaster
Thu, 09-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Is it over yet?

Even if it isn`t i still win, an "instant" in bleach is an eternity IRL.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 09-02-2010, 08:09 AM
something is really fucked up with Ichigo's face. he looks like he ate his bankai H-Ichigo form and wore his face. maybe that's what happened?

Aizen is stupid, he tried a 90 kidou against the giant back when he escaped from SS, even if chanting makes it ten times stronger (which would be ridicoulous), that lvl 90 stuff didn't even knock the giant back. Kidou is for pussies in shonen series.

I do like how Aizen is losing his shitz, although I can't understand why he doesn't just make ichigo dream away, or something

humpburger
Thu, 09-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Hot damn! The Bleach manga forum's been pretty active lately. All the closet Bleach lovers with our head held low and shamed away are back baby. One Piece is on break, this is our time to shine! Sing it with me ladies!

...although I can't understand why he doesn't just make ichigo dream away, or something

Ichigo is most likely ignoring direct eye contract with Azien's shikai therefore escaping being hypnotize. I'm just assuming that's part of the game plan discussed earlier with medical lady captain or maybe Kubo forgot about that and is now anti-hypnotism haxing the shyt out of Azien with cool green eye contacts to go along with Ichigo's new long hair transformation. I'm just waiting for that yellow glow and spiritual aura to elevate his hair.

Sidnne
Thu, 09-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Hot damn! The Bleach manga forum's been pretty active lately. All the closet Bleach lovers with our head held low and shamed away are back baby. One Piece is on break, this is our time to shine! Sing it with me ladies!

I wonder if that has anything to do with the latest chapter being released just yesterday... :rolleyes:

ruccus
Thu, 09-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Ichigo is most likely ignoring direct eye contract with Azien's shikai therefore escaping being hypnotize. I'm just assuming that's part of the game plan discussed earlier with medical lady captain or maybe Kubo forgot about that and is now anti-hypnotism haxing the shyt out of Azien with cool green eye contacts to go along with Ichigo's new long hair transformation. I'm just waiting for that yellow glow and spiritual aura to elevate his hair.

If I remember correctly Gin said something about touching Aizen's sword (no gay innuendo's here) and it negates the swords abilities.

David75
Thu, 09-02-2010, 02:30 PM
I really have a hard time deciphering the combat drawings and understand the action.

Other than that, Ichigo had another major powerup, great. See you next year :D

UChessmaster
Thu, 09-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Butterfly Aizen looks worse every chapter.

humpburger
Thu, 09-02-2010, 06:07 PM
I wonder if that has anything to do with the latest chapter being released just yesterday... :rolleyes:

active as in the last several chapters all hitting 40+ comments and substaining it :rolleyes:

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 09-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Did Aizen just get 'aizen'/'kuboed'? Never thought i'd see the day. Of course, like all Bleach advantages, it lasts only one chapter

humpburger
Thu, 09-02-2010, 11:46 PM
If I remember correctly Gin said something about touching Aizen's sword (no gay innuendo's here) and it negates the swords abilities.

True, but only Gin knows that... Ichigo utilizing that strategy seems too far fetched even for the Kuboing maestro... or maybe I spoke too soon...

Sam98034
Fri, 09-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Actually this does make sense since no one officially taught him how to harness his powers fully he was leaking his Spiritual Power all over. This training could have been like azien said by converting all his Spiritual Power into raw power he has this huge power-up.

and as for convenience always flashbacks-.-

If this makes perfect sense, then how come everybody else and their grandmothers and Aizen hasn't done this yet? This doesn't make sense at all, it popped out of nowhere. When you write yourself into a corner, Desu Ex Machina.

And wasn't it stated that Ichigo can't be decieved by Aizen's illusions because he hasn't seen his shikai? Am I forgetting something?

Nadouku
Fri, 09-03-2010, 12:31 PM
True, but only Gin knows that... Ichigo utilizing that strategy seems too far fetched even for the Kuboing maestro... or maybe I spoke too soon...

Ichigo already touched (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/23917951/13) Aizen's sword.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Don't you have to be touching the sword as opposed to have simply touched it in order to escape the hypnosis effect?

On another point, we all know its not over till Aizen show's his Bankai. Until that comes out, this is all a run around.

Sam98034
Fri, 09-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Didn't anyone read my post? He isn't under Aizen's hypnosis because he's never seen his Shikai. It doesn't work on Ichigo. That was the whole point and why everyone said Ichigo had a chance verse Aizen while no one else did because they had all already seen his shikai.

mage
Fri, 09-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Maybe I've forgotten, but why can't Aizen just bust out his shikai and put Ichigo under hypnosis?

humpburger
Fri, 09-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Ichigo already touched (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/23917951/13) Aizen's sword.

utilizing stradegy and doing somthing by coincidence are two different things

Sam98034
Fri, 09-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Maybe I've forgotten, but why can't Aizen just bust out his shikai and put Ichigo under hypnosis?

You haven't forgotten. Kubo is just an idiot. There is no explanation. We have to wait till Kubo figures this out. Don't hold your breathe.

depthcharge
Sat, 09-04-2010, 03:24 AM
You haven't forgotten. Kubo is just an idiot. There is no explanation. We have to wait till Kubo figures this out. Don't hold your breathe.

Dont forget the Ear plug, when you fight Aizen.

Totally solved the problem.

Nadouku
Sat, 09-04-2010, 11:36 PM
utilizing stradegy and doing somthing by coincidence are two different things

All you need to know is that he touched Aizen's sword and nothing more.

humpburger
Sun, 09-05-2010, 07:31 AM
You need to learn to make some sense. Gibberish retort of no substance.

rockmanj
Sun, 09-05-2010, 12:20 PM

I wonder if Matsumoto touching the sword would have the opposite effect? *rimshot

Sam98034
Sun, 09-05-2010, 04:19 PM
I wonder if Matsumoto stroking the sword would have the opposite effect? *rimshot

Fixed. And I would assume that if she did it, Aizen's bankai would get all over her hair.

Archangel
Sun, 09-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I think you might be mistaken Nadouku, from what i understood it was not a single touch that nullified the sword's effects, it was only that while touching it one would be immune to its hypnosis

humpburger
Sun, 09-05-2010, 09:16 PM
ichigo: I'm not stroking your sword because I want to. I'm stroking your sword because I HAVE TO!!

Nadouku
Mon, 09-06-2010, 05:23 PM
You need to learn to make some sense. Gibberish retort of no substance.

That was a retort? I don't think so.

Ichigo utilizing that strategy is far-fetched, but think about it. He can already fight Aizen evenly and he can even see through whatever tricks Aizen pulls out. The fact that he touched/stopped the sword with his hand instead of his sword pretty much means he's already "utilizing" that strategy although I could be thinking way too deep about it. My apologies, otherwise.

I think you might be mistaken Nadouku, from what i understood it was not a single touch that nullified the sword's effects, it was only that while touching it one would be immune to its hypnosis

I know. It's almost the same deal when Kenpachi fought Tōsen.

Sam98034
Tue, 09-07-2010, 12:47 AM
What the hell? What are you guys even arguing about? It doesn't matter whether or not he touched it or what that means, he's not under Aizen's illusion spell.

humpburger
Tue, 09-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Exactly, a person whose never been under Aizien's senses control has no reason yet to utilize a strategy against it.

=Nadouku;472063He can already fight Aizen evenly and he can even see through whatever tricks Aizen pulls out.

Yeah... I don't think so...

ForteCross
Thu, 09-09-2010, 04:25 AM
he stopped his sword with his hand just like aizen stopped ichigo's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the shinigami world arc