PDA

View Full Version : Ask DO a question (redux)

DO
Wed, 09-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Please see: HERE (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14721)

It's been three years since the last time we have done this. As promise it's back! So have at it and allow me to spice up your life. ohhhhh yeahhhhh

edit:
If you don't suck then I probably like you

edit:
you probably suck anyway so I don't like you

Sapphire
Wed, 09-01-2010, 01:56 PM
How is babby formed

Lucifus
Wed, 09-01-2010, 02:07 PM
DO mate; looking over the previous thread, I've deduced I was a victim of highway robbery.

You never answered my question! You dick! Very first page, 3 years later, I still want my answer.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 09-01-2010, 02:38 PM
DO, how do you feel about tacos? And taco related shops of the photo and al pastor varieties?

Animeniax
Wed, 09-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Why is this thread in GD and not flame pit where it belongs? (Yes this is my question to DO but anyone is free to answer and any mod is free to move this thread in answer to my question).

Buffalobiian
Wed, 09-01-2010, 09:09 PM
3 hours and 42 minutes after you made this thread I felt dizzy and wanted to vomit like I've never before.

What did you do to me DO?

rockmanj
Wed, 09-01-2010, 09:39 PM
How is babby formed

What is a "babby"?

Animeniax
Wed, 09-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I just noticed your avatar so I have to give props for that DO.

To stay on topic, why do rainbows suddenly appear every time you are near?

Sapphire
Wed, 09-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Just like meeeee, they long to beeee, close to youuuuu

DO
Wed, 09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
How is babby formed

Sapphire please see:
http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Also, sapphire you should stop meeting up with random strange men at the back of the wendy's. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I AM BRING IT UP AGAIN. We (gotwoot) are getting worried about your extracurricular activities...

DO mate; looking over the previous thread, I've deduced I was a victim of highway robbery.

You never answered my question! You dick! Very first page, 3 years later, I still want my answer.

I already told you kitkat hates you. Three years later and she still despises you COMPLETELY. It's okay though, to finally answer your question yes.

Chat logs:
<DO> Lucifus you suck and will never be as cool as sherbet ice cream. modfag.

DO, how do you feel about tacos? And taco related shops of the photo and al pastor varieties?

Tacos are amazing things. Many people don't know this but I majored in taco-logy for my undergrad. Basically, tacos where used back in the civil war as a very powerful weapon. Prior to the WWII era the world had never known a weapon to be so destructive. If you want to learn more about the taco throughout history sign up for my class. It's only 5 easy payments of $600.23. Call now and I will add 3 payments in for free!!! Making it 8 payments!! WOW WEEE GRANDMA

Why is this thread in GD and not flame pit where it belongs? (Yes this is my question to DO but anyone is free to answer and any mod is free to move this thread in answer to my question).

The original thread make it in GD so hopefully this never goes to flamepit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

3 hours and 42 minutes after you made this thread I felt dizzy and wanted to vomit like I've never before.

What did you do to me DO?

A group of rabid alligators impregnated you. Might want to go to the doctors dude. That's what she said WHAT?!

Animeniax
Wed, 09-01-2010, 11:26 PM
The original thread make it in GD so hopefully this never goes to flamepit.

That sounds like a double dare to me... any takers?

Kraco
Thu, 09-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Why do minimods appear always a short time after you, DO? If it isn't related, the miscorrelation is very cleverly hidden.

Archangel
Thu, 09-02-2010, 05:04 AM
Why is this thread in GD and not flame pit where it belongs?
Why are you here and not in the flame pit where you belong?

@DO What's the funniest shit that ever happened on gotwoot? ( something pre 2008 would be cool )

DB_Hunter
Thu, 09-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Three years on and you still have so much free time that you answer random questions on the internet?

DO
Thu, 09-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Why do minimods appear always a short time after you, DO? If it isn't related, the miscorrelation is very cleverly hidden.

That's a great question Kraco. The reason this happens often is because I am way too cool, and if we don't have minimods to help out the real mod's I may just over take the whole board with my awesomeness.

@DO What's the funniest shit that ever happened on gotwoot? ( something pre 2008 would be cool )

That's a tough one because so many funny things have happened here. Here is a really, really, small highlight. Lets see:

- Krbadass deletes mut's account in a rage. The account itself had 5000 posts to it. This caused the database for the whole forum to get really screwed up we had missing topics and posts all over.

-Gotwoot gets hacked by this forum chick I can't remember her name though. (she probably was a skank. just sayin'...)

-Ciber and Mut have an IRC fight, and ciber gets a friend to DDOS Mut's website.

-Ciber makes me a mod for 24 hours after I talk him into it on IRC (now that was fun) Plus I got to read the mod lounge forum section and post in it too!

-I gain access to a few mod's forum account as a joke (started to edit things and other fun activities)

Some memorable things that were said:

- [Chaoskiddo] who is CK? [Souryusen] Calvin Klein, you fuck.

- ( godsmack ) hey
( DO ) Yeah
( DO ) ?
( godsmack ) you root ?
( DO ) Do I know you?
( godsmack ) no
( godsmack ) i am 18

- [01:44] &lt;DO&gt; do you think superman has super orgasms
[01:44] &lt;Mut[at]chi&gt; jesus christ
[01:44] &lt;Mut[at]chi&gt; wtf DO
[01:44] &lt;Mut[at]chi&gt; what's wrong with you
[01:44] &lt;Assassin&gt; lmao

Thats just a few things it'd be too much to list them all.

Three years on and you still have so much free time that you answer random questions on the internet?

Who has the larger post count? ;)

Animeniax
Thu, 09-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Why are you here and not in the flame pit where you belong?

Quit sucking up to the IRC mod, they don't want you there either. The very fact that you and I are here proves this thread belongs in the flame pit.

Archangel
Fri, 09-03-2010, 02:50 AM
My comment was more Anti-Ani than Pro-DO

Also, come up with your own insults you unimaginative prick

DO
Sat, 09-04-2010, 01:43 AM
I'm glad you both agree that I'm freakin' awesome. But anyway back to the topic at hand.

Archangel
Sat, 09-04-2010, 08:03 AM
What was the time you were most wasted in your life DO?

DO
Sat, 09-04-2010, 11:13 PM
What was the time you were most wasted in your life DO?

I don't understand your question. Explain?

Archangel
Sun, 09-05-2010, 04:37 AM
Wasted as in drunk

DO
Mon, 09-06-2010, 09:17 PM
If I remembered that I didn't drink enough. :)