PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 417

Marik
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:11 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?htp4j4zr12hww5t) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/24565756/2)

Archangel
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Gah... why must it ALWAYS be like this?

First he gets pwned, then he's uber, then he gets pwned, then he's uber...

Is just a tiny bit of consistency really that much to ask for?

darkshadow
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Pretty cool, next week should be good

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Gin needs to live. He's half the reason I still like this series. Really disappointed in how they barely used him after all that time he was lurking, waiting. But im relatively sure he just died in this chapter. So FUCK YOU TITE

Useless chapter of dialogue that didn't even say all that much. Then the typical single action at the end of the chapter with the results as a cliffhanger. How many times can he use that in a row?

darkmetal505
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Gah... why must it ALWAYS be like this?

First he gets pwned, then he's uber, then he gets pwned, then he's uber...

Is just a tiny bit of consistency really that much to ask for?

This is consistent; for Bleach at least.

animus
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:49 PM
I like how training for 3 months makes Ichigo so fucking strong, yet Captains that train and have been around for hundreds of years can't even touch him.

Yukimura
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Okay I get it now, these last two chapters reek of Goku showing up to face Freeza on Namek. Gin playing the role of Vegeta is what really sealed the deal. Now we know Ichigo's spirit bomb is going to fail and Tatsuki is going to die and then he's finally going to transform into a Super Shinigami!

Archangel
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Okay I get it now, these last two chapters reek of Goku showing up to face Freeza on Namek. Gin playing the role of Vegeta is what really sealed the deal. Now we know Ichigo's spirit bomb is going to fail and Tatsuki is going to die and then he's finally going to transform into a Super Shinigami!
What about the hyperbolic chamber training? That's from the cell saga.

darkmetal505
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Are you guys really surprised by this?

http://imgur.com/wfjtb.png

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
What about the hyperbolic chamber training? That's from the cell saga.

Okay I get it now, these last two chapters reek of Gohan showing up to face Cell on Earth. Gin playing the role of Goku is what really sealed the deal. Now we know Gohan`s restrained strenght is going to fail and Tatsuki is going to die and then he's finally going to transform into a Super Shinigami! ...level 2

There, i fixed it.

Deicide 19

Well fuck! Kubo lied to me!

Archangel
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:15 PM
Well fuck! Kubo lied to me!
You say he lied now... why are you not able to say he lied back then as well?

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:17 PM
You say he lied now... why are you not able to say he lied back then as well?

i loled

Also, here`s some unrelated slightly off topic news, it`s a terrible news so i ask you all to stay calm, get your heart medications and try *not* to read this alone. One piece is on a break... a four weeks break.

Archangel
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Duh? I posted that a while back.

One Piece: The New World is about to begin :D :D :D :D :D

Cal_kashi
Wed, 08-25-2010, 06:43 PM
can't wait for next week
ichigo seems powerful
I still hope he dies.

Nadouku
Wed, 08-25-2010, 07:05 PM
I wonder if Ichigo learned anything new?

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Yeah, a new getsuga tenshou, fabulous purple this time.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Did Aizen just get slapped down like a dog?

Surely it's not cool to plan that?

Logrus
Wed, 08-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Dont ban me for this but im looking forward for the coming chapter

Rekeco
Wed, 08-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Ichigo super face-palmed Aizen for looking like a butterfly. I approve of this.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Let's begin Aizen.. I'll end this in a single instant..

Am the only one who see's that as a 5 month planet Namek style destruction about to commence?

betatesterz
Wed, 08-25-2010, 09:32 PM
thanks for the upload!

mage
Wed, 08-25-2010, 09:57 PM
This is, without a doubt, going to be the most boring and drawn out fight in manga history.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 08-26-2010, 12:09 AM
There goes another chance to see what his dad can do.

Awell, this was a much better chapter than we have seen in recent weeks.

Yukimura
Thu, 08-26-2010, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the assist Uchessmaster, now that I think about Aizen's pussy footing around waiting for Ichigo is more akin to Cell than Freeza. Now we have a one handed Super Kamehameha assisted by the ghost of Gin to look forward too...

Anyway, I'll hazard a guess as to Ichigos latest 'power up' as well. With his new training he no longer unconsciously leaks power all over the place wasting his energy. Instead he has perfected energy management and operates at maximum efficiency with the high level of ability afforded by his bankai. I expect extremely focused, ungodly sharp Getsuga Tenshous.

Archangel
Thu, 08-26-2010, 03:05 AM
Anyway, I'll hazard a guess as to Ichigos latest 'power up' as well. With his new training he no longer unconsciously leaks power all over the place wasting his energy. Instead he has perfected energy management and operates at maximum efficiency with the high level of ability afforded by his bankai. I expect extremely focused, ungodly sharp Getsuga Tenshous.
So basically, Kubo remembered that he had given Ichigo such an ability?

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-26-2010, 03:47 AM
when Kub finally
remembers, isn't that a
dues ex machina?

Sidnne
Thu, 08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
This is, without a doubt, going to be the most boring and drawn out fight in manga history.

What do you mean "going to be?" It's already been boring and drawn out for several years now.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 08-26-2010, 01:37 PM

Not to mention that now instead of his hollow, Zangetsu, and him being separate all the time, they are now one and he has perfect control of both. When he transforms this time it'll probably look like when Zangetsu fused with his hollow side.

dragonrage
Thu, 08-26-2010, 04:38 PM
$10 USD says this is not over in a single instant, any takers?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Only when Aizen shows his Bankai will we be somewhere near the end of all this.

Archangel
Thu, 08-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Bullcrap, the way this is going i can already see this Spirit King guy becoming the next final boss

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-26-2010, 08:48 PM
You mean we are going to get a flashback, whilst he is lying defeated, of Aizen earlier in life coming up agains the cruel Spirit King and suffering under his rule, leading him to decide to overthrow him one day?

NOT ANOTHER REDEMPTION!!!

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-26-2010, 11:19 PM
I dont think that his
redemption is possible
just as Aizen planned...

itadakimasu
Fri, 08-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Swastica Zangetsu FTW ?

Archangel
Fri, 08-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Swastika zangetsu was always there, it's just more pronounced now

http://i.imgur.com/HNVFj.jpg

Sam98034
Fri, 08-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Why does Gin's arm look so skinny on page 11? And why is it even there? Didn't Aizen just rip it off a few seconds ago? I must be messing something up. Someone help me out, here. Kubo surely knows what he's doing.

redcat
Fri, 08-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Why does Gin's arm look so skinny on page 11? And why is it even there? Didn't Aizen just rip it off a few seconds ago? I must be messing something up. Someone help me out, here. Kubo surely knows what he's doing.

im still trying to figure out how ripping his arm off took his sleeve with it

Sam98034
Sat, 08-28-2010, 02:52 AM
im still trying to figure out how ripping his arm off took his sleeve with it

The reverse rotational torque caused by the upward angular momentum caused the fabric to tear.

koppayana
Sat, 08-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Is it me or did the hilt for zangetsu become ichigo's hand?

Smithyyy
Sat, 08-28-2010, 09:53 PM
In my opinion, this shit is about to go down, ichigo going to screw him up completly, yeah the story line and power levels are a bit fucked up, overall I belive this is still a good Anime to watch, even tho the story is bad.

Archangel
Sun, 08-29-2010, 05:30 AM
In my opinion, this shit is about to go down, ichigo going to screw him up completly, yeah the story line and power levels are a bit fucked up, overall I belive this is still a good Anime to watch, even tho the story is bad.

In my opinion i believe you're in the wrong section

Logrus
Sun, 08-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Well he does make a point. Maybe all this slow grinding nonsense was to make a grand finale where Ichigo actually isent half bad.

But if it turns out to be another slow progressing development i swear i wont even finish reading this manga and just cut the cord here.

Kenco
Mon, 08-30-2010, 02:44 AM
Well he does make a point. Maybe all this slow grinding nonsense was to make a grand finale where Ichigo actually isent half bad.

But if it turns out to be another slow progressing development i swear i wont even finish reading this manga and just cut the cord here.

I think plenty of people cut the cord already. There's still a few who think there might be some hope. I'll be one of the fools who think this might end ... okay, well, half decent? :D

rockmanj
Mon, 08-30-2010, 12:51 PM
There are still a lot of people that read Bleach, some I know personally (and should stop associating with, because they enjoy it). I think we are masochists.

Archangel
Mon, 08-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Wow incredible, both the anime and manga section gave up on the episode/chapter to discuss how shitty bleach has gotten

itadakimasu
Mon, 08-30-2010, 01:40 PM
I like the manga still...even if some of the stuff is predictable and/or cliche.

I haven't watched either naruto or bleach anime in over a year...

UChessmaster
Wed, 09-01-2010, 05:35 AM
$10 USD says this is not over in a single instant, any takers?

Deal! an instant = 15 chapters. I accept pay pal :)

Sam98034
Wed, 09-01-2010, 06:12 AM
I think plenty of people cut the cord already. There's still a few who think there might be some hope. I'll be one of the fools who think this might end ... okay, well, half decent? :D

Hope for what? It's finished. It was a pretty decent manga that ended when Aizen became the bad guy. The rest from then on is just a joke written by a monkey with half a brain.

humpburger
Wed, 09-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Are you serious? I wish I thought of Bleach, scribble catch phrases all over, have my characters pose from every possible angle, throw a punch at the end of every chapter as a cliffhanger, then take a swim in money!

That guy plagiarizing Bleach's got the right idea. Can you imagine working on a single One Piece arc. Talk about a one way ticket for male pattern baldness.

LordGardenGnome
Wed, 09-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Is it me or did the hilt for zangetsu become ichigo's hand?

No, it just became larger, the swastika looking thing is much larger and thinner. A lot of changes to how he looks, it'll be interesting to see what Ichigo does in the next chapter.

Sidnne
Wed, 09-01-2010, 02:43 PM
No, it just became larger, the swastika looking thing is much larger and thinner. A lot of changes to how he looks, it'll be interesting to see what Ichigo does in the next chapter.

I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 people on these forums can tell you what Ichigo will do next...

Sam98034
Thu, 09-02-2010, 02:00 AM
I'll take "What Aizen Planned" for $1200 Alex. Ding Ding Ding...That's the daily double.