PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 285

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Episode 285

[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 285 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153598)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 285 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153594)

Cal_kashi
Tue, 08-24-2010, 02:32 PM
nothing happened, meh.
this is getting tedious
just as aizen planned

Kraco
Tue, 08-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Ichigo screaming when jumping down was pretty funny. Especially in the later shot with his mouth shut yet the yelling still loud and clear.

I'm not expecting anything from this series anymore, but they should just give us one Ichigo cool guy moment with him pawning Yammy with his left hand so that things would progress a little bit faster. I also couldn't care less about Hiyori's fate. Somebody acting like that when facing the most powerful opponent should just die. Clearly she had a death wish.

Penner
Tue, 08-24-2010, 03:16 PM
I was totally expecting Ichigo to like fall straight onto Yammi and 1-shot him in the process but.. meh

Hiyori really did have that one coming... Shinji JUST told her to chill and be careful, and seconds later she does the complete opposite... fucking brilliant >_>

Cal_kashi
Tue, 08-24-2010, 03:28 PM
I was totally expecting Ichigo to like fall straight onto Yammi and 1-shot him in the process but.. meh

Hiyori really did have that one coming... Shinji JUST told her to chill and be careful, and seconds later she does the complete opposite... fucking brilliant >_>

chicks....

redcat
Tue, 08-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Hiyori was supposed to be cut in half. Was wondering how they would avoid showing that.

also

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9990/horriblesubsbleach28572.jpg

wat

I could have done without seeing Yammy's underside too. How many legs did he have anyway?

Kraco
Tue, 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM

I was actually expecting him to fall and chop Yammy arm completely off, thus saving Rukia.

lelouch
Tue, 08-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Super-spider yammi is filler right? Because if ichigo doesn't need to go super hollow to beat him (the supposed "espada #0), but needed to for a mere espada 4... why am i thinking about this? Bleach is retarded.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Man, I totally forgot about Yammy...I thought the espada were done.

Forgot about Wonderweiss too...

*sigh* So there's really still 5 badguys left.
chicks....No kidding, between Hiyori and the other girl Vizard, this was really an episode of dumb bitches.

Do they really only have to take their mask off and put it back on again in order to reset it's timer?

Why the hell hasn't Ichigo just been doing that then??

Cal_kashi
Wed, 08-25-2010, 12:27 AM
iirc Each
time he put it on, he held it
for much less time.

Also, using it
is very exhausting, so
they can't use it much.

redcat
Wed, 08-25-2010, 02:13 AM
Super-spider yammi is filler right?
I wish it was.

Penner
Wed, 08-25-2010, 04:53 AM
Didn't that Vizard chick say she could hold her Mask active for 14 hours or something, then 'crack', "i'm out of time already?".

..what happened there exactly?

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Didn't that Vizard chick say she could hold her Mask active for 14 hours or something, then 'crack', "i'm out of time already?".

..what happened there exactly?Either she was exaggerating how long she could hold it, or the mask lasts less time the stronger the person your fighting is, and she underestimated how strong Wonderweiss is.

I assumed the former since 14 hours is ridiculous compared to Ichigo's 11 seconds or whatever.

Jessper
Wed, 08-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Either she was exaggerating how long she could hold it, or the mask lasts less time the stronger the person your fighting is, and she underestimated how strong Wonderweiss is.

I assumed the former since 14 hours is ridiculous compared to Ichigo's 11 seconds or whatever.

No, I don't think it was exaggeration. They said the same thing when training Ichigo, everyone of them took much practice to be able to maintain their mask, except Mashiro. Mashiro was able to keep her mask on for 15 hours from the outset, this was confirmed by a few of them in the conversation.

Why she lost her mask so quickly has got to be related to something else, how much strength you're using was connected to duration of masks by the other Vizard so that seems the most likely.

TwisT
Wed, 08-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Kensei(?) said at 4:10 "Mashiro. When you fight against guys at this level, you get exhausted quickly!". That pretty much explains it all.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-25-2010, 10:30 AM
You'd think she'd at least have been able to tell though that she was having to use 100 times as much effort on Wonderweiss as she would normally.

But then again, she is retarded.

Penner
Wed, 08-25-2010, 10:46 AM
The Vizards do practice fighting against each other to train their mask-modes and how long they can keep them on during combat, don't they?

She really should have had SOME clue how long the mask would last, it went from 15 hours to a few minutes, thats a pretty fucking huge drop.

One would think they would feel something to indicate their power is draining away, like when you get tired/exhausted, not just go at full 100% power then all of a sudden without any notice *poof* down to zero ...

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 08-26-2010, 12:45 AM
Mashiro got some ass.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-26-2010, 07:17 AM
One would think they would feel something to indicate their power is draining away, like when you get tired/exhausted, not just go at full 100% power then all of a sudden without any notice *poof* down to zero ...Maybe it's like a force field that absorbs everything until the moment it's gone and then absorbs nothing. Maybe they can't feel anything from the mask at all, so there's no way to tell how weak it is till it starts cracking.

Or, maybe she's just functionally retarded and didn't notice herself getting weakened.

Archangel
Thu, 08-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Mashiro got some ass.
I prefer her full lips

lelouch
Thu, 08-26-2010, 04:36 PM
I wish it was.

I thought I saw that someone posted earlier it was filler... If he was the most powerful one then how come he acted as Ulquiorra's bitch the entire arc?

Archangel
Thu, 08-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I thought I saw that someone posted earlier it was filler... If he was the most powerful one then how come he acted as Ulquiorra's bitch the entire arc?
Because Bleach sucks

DayoftheDante
Fri, 08-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Yammy's the LEAST powerful. That's how much Rukia, Chad, and Renji suck at this point.

Kraco
Fri, 08-27-2010, 01:03 AM

The most poweful according to his own words. Well, even Aizen or Gin might have told him that just to shut him up. Anybody can see he wouldn't still have had a chance against released Ulquiorra. He would have been dead before his lumbering body even noticed what happened.

Rukia and Renji have been badly outclassed against most named villains for a while.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Well, his number tattoo actually turned into a 0. So it's more than just him SAYING it.

Who makes those tattoos? Did Aizen give them to them? Do they put them on themselves? Are they magic, or did Yammy just will it to peel off when he transformed?

He's also not THAT slow. He made it seem like he was slow when searching for them, but he was still able to hit all of them and take them out. So I think he was just faking being slow.

All things considered though, I think it would have been cooler instead of when Ulquiorra activated his second release if HIS tattoo had changed to zero instead.

humpburger
Mon, 08-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Yammy's the LEAST powerful. That's how much Rukia, Chad, and Renji suck at this point.

Most irritating fight ever!

Endrance
Mon, 08-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Bleach was awesome until like episode 60ish something. You know, up to the episode when Aizen got his new haircut. After that Kubo watched too many Naruto fillers.

Archangel
Mon, 08-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Personally i feel everything started going down the shitter when Ichigo got to Hueco Mundo

Up to that point there was still heaps of potential in the series

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Bleach was awesome until like episode 60ish something. You know, up to the episode when Aizen got his new haircut. After that Kubo watched too many Naruto fillers.That doesn't seem fair. If anything the current Bleach is like the opposite of Naruto fillers.

It's just nonstop superbattles against cool villains.

Unfortunately, even that gets boring when it's the only thing going on for years at a time.

Endrance
Mon, 08-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Like DBGT? Well, I only made that comparison, because these are just stupid and senseless fights without any interesting background, much like searching for Sasuke in the Rasengan adventures. Both of those concepts are pretty lame, boring and useless.
But seriously, what are they saving and who are they stopping? I don't give a damn anymore if stupid Karakura town just got burned down and the 1001 times "Kurosaki kuuuuun" screaming chick Orihime actually loves Ishida. Kubo missed to make the characters (and mostly the "victims") interesting by adding background plots that make me care (even if it's as short as the Ishida vs. Kurotsuchi fight background in the soul society arc - when the prof threw that picture of Ishida's grandfather and he suddenly understood what happened to him. That at least made me care) and just turned this into weird crap fights that don't make any sense. Just adding alot of stylish (leaving Espada 7-10 (0) aside) special attacks, forms and effects don't make fights interesting. It's the background which does (and well, the sense of how those fights take place). The "stories" of those espada barely count as a bad excuse.

Kubo knew how to do it back then, but now it's just a mindless rumble.
I'd always rewatch 1-60ish and also recommend it, because it's awesome. Everything coming after that goes straight to the Recycle Bin.