PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 463

Marik
Sat, 08-21-2010, 09:08 PM
[yibis] One Piece 463 [720p] [37A4A136].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36938)
[yibis] One Piece 463 [400p] [0292FA17].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36940)

---

[FUNiSUB] One Piece 463 [720p] [B26774DF].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153356)
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 463 [360p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153090)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-22-2010, 01:25 AM
Holy shit did Marco win the fruit lottery.

Flames, flying, AND regeneration. Because he can turn into a pheonix.

Now I'm greatly looking forward to the inevitable Dragon zoan.

And Aikanu is a lava logia, to the surprise of nobody...

Man, Oars Jr? Wtf man! That's crazy! What the hell boat was he even riding?!

Also, lady giant is a hottie.

Sentenal
Sun, 08-22-2010, 02:44 AM
Oars was probably riding that big boat that had "OARS" on the sail lol

Marco's Zoan Fruit features some Logia properties, so that makes him pretty broken

Assertn
Sun, 08-22-2010, 04:03 AM
The admirals seem like they can practically fly as well, so I imagine it all works out just the same. Very nicely packaged episode this time.

Archangel
Sun, 08-22-2010, 11:08 AM
The admirals seem like they can practically fly as well, so I imagine it all works out just the same. Very nicely packaged episode this time.
Pretty much every logia we've seen were able to jump to great heights by riding on their element

Man, Oars Jr? Wtf man! That's crazy! What the hell boat was he even riding?!

Also, lady giant is a hottie.
If you look carefully you can find Oars Junior's Jolly Roger in the boats that came to back up Whitebeard

Yeah she's hawt, but being a giant and all there's no way for a dude not to feel ... underprivileged

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-22-2010, 09:10 PM
If you look carefully you can find Oars Junior's Jolly Roger in the boats that came to back up WhitebeardBut....he's like 4 times the size of the boats...how does he ride it?

Yeah she's hawt, but being a giant and all there's no way for a dude not to feel ... underprivileged*cough*...3rd Gear.

humpburger
Sun, 08-22-2010, 09:10 PM
when whitebeard blew off one of them lava balls a boulder appeared

so akainu isn't pure lava?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-22-2010, 09:16 PM
The admirals seem like they can practically fly as well, so I imagine it all works out just the same. Very nicely packaged episode this time.I guess it depends on whether you'd rather be mostly invulnerable, or able to regenerate anything. I think I'd rather have the latter, since every Logia seems to have some material/element that hurts them(also Haki and Seastone). Whereas Marco can probably just heal any injury as long as he's not in contact with seastone.

when whitebeard blew off one of them lava balls a boulder appeared

so akainu isn't pure lava?Lava is just hot rock. If you cool it off, it would just turn into...rock.

Death13a
Sun, 08-22-2010, 11:35 PM
In a way Akainu's power allows him to control 2 elements Rock and Fire.

humpburger
Sun, 08-22-2010, 11:56 PM
For some reason, I can't stop thinking about Godzilla.

Sentenal
Mon, 08-23-2010, 01:20 AM
I guess it depends on whether you'd rather be mostly invulnerable, or able to regenerate anything. I think I'd rather have the latter, since every Logia seems to have some material/element that hurts them(also Haki and Seastone). Whereas Marco can probably just heal any injury as long as he's not in contact with seastone.How is "healing any injury as long as he's not in contact with seastone" any different from a Logia? There are Logia out there with scars and stuff. For example, Smoker got a scar on his chest in the time between Alabasta, and when he was shown after Ennies Lobby.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-23-2010, 02:50 AM
How is "healing any injury as long as he's not in contact with seastone" any different from a Logia?Because Seastone+Darkness Fruit+Ocean << Seastone+Darkness Fruit+Ocean+Haki attacks+Elemental Weakness

It's at least two less weaknesses.

The tradeoff being that Macro seems to actually take damage, it just goes away. While Logia users usually just have things they aren't weak against pass through them.

Archangel
Mon, 08-23-2010, 03:34 AM
But....he's like 4 times the size of the boats...how does he ride it?

*cough*...3rd Gear.
He has a bigger boat?

Also lol, i bet there's already an hentai out there capitalizing on that idea

chambers
Mon, 08-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Oars was probably riding that big boat that had "OARS" on the sail lol

Marco's Zoan Fruit features some Logia properties, so that makes him pretty broken

ah ha ha ha

Sentenal
Mon, 08-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Because Seastone+Darkness Fruit+Ocean << Seastone+Darkness Fruit+Ocean+Haki attacks+Elemental Weakness

It's at least two less weaknesses.

The tradeoff being that Macro seems to actually take damage, it just goes away. While Logia users usually just have things they aren't weak against pass through them.
Marco's "invulnerability" so far has been shown to be exactly the same type of invulnerability that Logia users enjoy.

Also I'm not sure how a Logia's cumulative weaknesses vs Marco's cumlative weaknesses has anything to do with Marco's phoenix power giving him the same restorative properties a Logia user has.

Assertn
Mon, 08-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I imagine it's at least somewhat painful.

Archangel
Tue, 08-24-2010, 02:55 AM
So far the only thing Marco seems to have over the logia fruit is that there is no element weakness against a Phoenix, i'm pretty sure Haki still fucks him up just as badly as the next guy

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Yeah but Haki fucks up everyone. It doesn't matter if haki fucks up marco though if the wounds just heal afterwords.

That's what I'm saying, is having MOST shit not effect you better than having EVERYTHING regenerate?

Marco's "invulnerability" so far has been shown to be exactly the same type of invulnerability that Logia users enjoy.In what way? Attacks on people like Smoker and Enel etc. simply pass through them harmlessly.

Marco was not unharmed by the attack, he clearly recoiled from the hit, and his wings
were shredded, he simply healed immediately.

That's not the same at all.

On an unrelated note, is it just me, or is Akainu the least cartoony looking character in the whole series? He looks more like a real person than anyone.

In fact, was just noticing how much Kizaru looks like Sammy Davis Jr, and Akainu looks like Frank Sinatra.

Archangel
Tue, 08-24-2010, 03:09 AM
Yeah and when you attack Aokoji he breaks into tiny pieces and then regenerates

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it's too soon to tell how far Marco's regenerating skills truly go

Sentenal
Tue, 08-24-2010, 03:18 AM
Yeah but Haki fucks up everyone. It doesn't matter if haki fucks up marco though if the wounds just heal afterwords.

That's what I'm saying, is having MOST shit not effect you better than having EVERYTHING regenerate?

In what way? Attacks on people like Smoker and Enel etc. simply pass through them harmlessly.

Marco was not unharmed by the attack, he clearly recoiled from the hit, and his wings
were shredded, he simply healed immediately.

That's not the same at all.

On an unrelated note, is it just me, or is Akainu the least cartoony looking character in the whole series? He looks more like a real person than anyone.

In fact, was just noticing how much Kizaru looks like Sammy Davis Jr, and Akainu looks like Frank Sinatra.
Luffy completely shattered Aokiji into pieces with Gomu Gomu Storm, Crocodile's head has been severed, etc etc. And then they just regenerate. When Ace was shot by Blackbeard's guys, he still had flaming holes in himself before they closed up. I'm not seeing any difference.

Death13a
Tue, 08-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Logia disperse when attacked than using element near by return to former state. So if you injure logia with hacki or seastone their state will be injured and that new state they will stay in.

Marco's Zoan Mystical Beast devil fruit is Phoenix renowned for it ability to regenerate even from dead and use of it's flames. Unlike Logia, Marco takes damage without dispersing and instantly regenerates from it.

Archangel
Tue, 08-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Logia disperse when attacked than using element near by return to former state. So if you injure logia with hacki or seastone their state will be injured and that new state they will stay in.

Marco's Zoan Mystical Beast devil fruit is Phoenix renowned for it ability to regenerate even from dead and use of it's flames. Unlike Logia, Marco takes damage without dispersing and instantly regenerates from it.
Your assumptions are over 9000

Marik
Tue, 08-24-2010, 10:44 AM
[yibis] One Piece 463 [720p] [37A4A136].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36938)

Penner
Tue, 08-24-2010, 11:17 AM
I can't wait to see the reactions when Luffy arrives!

And speaking of arrivals, when the HELL is the rest of the StrawHats going to get back from their personal powerup sidestories, they'll miss out on all the action -.-

Although it is possible that they get back when the battle has already ended and are all like "what did we miss?" then Luffy tells em everything... man their reactions would be fuckin epic! :P

Sentenal
Tue, 08-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Considering that some of the Strawhats aren't even in the Grand Line anymore, I highly doubt they would be able to make the war. Even Luffy, who is in the Grand Line, and was relatively close to Marineford, still hasn't made it yet. People like Robin and Chopper couldn't possibly make it, based on their location.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-24-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah, I really don't think the other Strawhats are meant to show up in this arc. At this point, it would require someone like Raleigh to have a teleportation fruit to go around and collect them up and bring them here.

And I don't see the point. They've already given Luffy a temporary crew for this battle.

Although if we're lucky, Luffy will keep one.

I noticed that Jimbei seems to be a badass helmsmen. That's like the one crew job that Luffy doesn't have an expert at. And who's better at piloting waterways than a fishman?

Kraco
Wed, 08-25-2010, 02:41 AM
Yeah, it's not like the fights in One Piece will end after this one. There will be time for the others to show their new skills (that they haven't yet even acquired).

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-25-2010, 07:44 PM
How long has Coby had pink hair?

Sentenal
Wed, 08-25-2010, 10:36 PM
???

He has always had pink hair.

Archangel
Thu, 08-26-2010, 03:03 AM
???

He has always had pink hair.

This

You just noticed? :confused:

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-26-2010, 06:59 AM
I guess so. I always thought it was blue...