PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 506

Marik
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:26 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c1fyf5lj9i3d4f3) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/38409866/1)

rockmanj
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Interesting name for a technique. I wonder why Guy is pushing himself so far? Seems a bit contrived.

Rekeco
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Gai is always a fun person to watch fight. But this battle did seemed a little rushed...

Opens 6th gate, summons a turtle in midair to use as a spring board, goes 7th gate.

Kisame kamehameha vs Gai's kamehameha next week.

betatesterz
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:40 PM
thanks this chapter is funny

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:44 PM
YEAH Gai busting out the gates.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Heh heh. 10 yrs and he summons him to jump off of him. That's just classic. Wish this chapter wasn't so short though.

toonice714
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:51 PM
What a jip! 14 pages are u serious?? Anyways atleast everytime bee opens his mouth its hilarious

rockmanj
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
What a jip! 14 pages are u serious?? Anyways atleast everytime bee opens his mouth its hilarious

Well, there were quite a few double pages, so...it evens out.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Turtle bit was really funny, but the gates are being opened too quickly. Then again, Kisame is going all out too.

I don't get why Bee just gave Kisame a recharge... what's that about?

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-18-2010, 11:29 PM
The only thing I liked was the ridiculous way he used the turtle after all this time. Even the turtle bitched at him for not summoning it since the chunin exams.

Sam98034
Thu, 08-19-2010, 12:18 AM
The only thing I liked was the ridiculous way he used the turtle after all this time. Even the turtle bitched at him for not summoning it since the chunin exams.

But that was more recent. Must have been a different turtle. Then again, it just doesn't seem that Gai would have any use for the turtle unless it's for defence, and he's all offense. I could only see him really needing a turtle if it's a giant one to fight another giant summon.

Assertn
Thu, 08-19-2010, 02:18 AM
But that was more recent. Must have been a different turtle. Then again, it just doesn't seem that Gai would have any use for the turtle unless it's for defence, and he's all offense. I could only see him really needing a turtle if it's a giant one to fight another giant summon.

The turtle said, "you haven't summoned me in years" and the chunin exam was several years ago SOOOOO.....

Archangel
Thu, 08-19-2010, 03:13 AM
I don't get why Bee just gave Kisame a recharge... what's that about?
He didn't gave him anything, it was taken. Kisame sucked Samehada's hilt so damn hard that by the time Bee noticed he was all tapped out

Then the other retard shot some chakra jumper cables at him and he sucked some more

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-19-2010, 03:45 AM
My thought is they HAD to stop Kisame before he could reach a big enough body of water. Once in the open water, he's gone. It was imperative to reach him immediately and dispatch him instantly. Guy Is a wise ninja, there are times to hold back, and times where you must give it everything you have all at once, or ultimately fail. and fail because you hesitated.

Archangel: jumper cables. the action is jumpstarting =D

FireEmblem
Thu, 08-19-2010, 04:28 AM
Why are people bitching about the gates being opened too fast? Did you want some monologues instead?:confused:

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Guy Sensei has style.
thrilling entries with soul.
we miss his 'flash' here.

depthcharge
Thu, 08-19-2010, 04:54 AM
Morning Peacock
Afternoon Tiger
Evening Rhino
Mid-night Hippo
Dawn Gorilla

Who cares about 7th Gate when there is plenty more!!!

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Why are people bitching about the gates being opened too fast? Did you want some monologues instead?:confused:

No, there is a chance at this rate that Gai may just becomes Kisame fodder. He is already at the 7th gate, almost at maximum strength as it were whilst Kisame doesn't seem to be undergoing the same strain at this point in time.

Archangel
Thu, 08-19-2010, 05:46 AM
No, there is a chance at this rate that Gai may just becomes Kisame fodder. He is already at the 7th gate, almost at maximum strength as it were whilst Kisame doesn't seem to be undergoing the same strain at this point in time.
But then again Kisame is out of tricks while Gai probably still has a couple up his sleeve

Sam98034
Thu, 08-19-2010, 07:03 AM

The turtle said, "you haven't summoned me in years" and the chunin exam was several years ago SOOOOO.....

got confused with this post:

Heh heh. 10 yrs and he summons him to jump off of him. That's just classic. Wish this chapter wasn't so short though.

so it probably was the same turtle from the exam.

toonice714
Thu, 08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Guy Sensei has style.
Dynamic entries with soul.
we miss his 'flash' here.

Fixed. U aren't usually off...

Isn't the 7th gate supposed to be the insanity gate? I wonder what the consequences are goin to be for guy after this battle concidering he doesn't open another one to sacrifice himself

Archangel
Thu, 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Meh, he wasn't too bad after opening the sixth one last time so...

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 08-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Think the main reason people are so annoyed at Gai going 7 gates is that it feels really anti-climatic to have him use so many gates in such a low stakes fight. All he's basically doing it just fighting over a scroll with some info. Always figured we'd see the big 8 gates thing when Gai sacrifices himself during a super climatic final battle with the fate of the world in the line.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Agreed, but then again Kakashi also 'died' over saving Choji from bullet. Seems as though Kishi has really relegated these two from being elite to just above fodder level.

FireEmblem
Thu, 08-19-2010, 03:40 PM

We already saw Kisame bust out some high level stuff against Bee. He also just unleashed high level water jutsu's left and right. Let's not forget the fact that Gai fought a shitty clone of Kisame and went 6 gates to take it out. How retarded would it be for him to take his time with the real Kisame, if he already has prior experience and has a taste of how strong Kisame is? Remember when Kisame ambushed them during the Gaara rescue arc? He was moving fast as shit and he was travelling through the ground at that. If given the chance, he will escape easily.

If Gai loses, then unleashing the gates simply wasn't enough to defeat Kisame. Drawing out gate releases would be a lame ass way to extend the fight and it wouldn't help the outcome at all. A fight that doesn't need to be and shouldn't be extended for any reason, because a member of Akatsuki is trying to escape with super secret information and capturing him and it is imperative that they don't allow him to escape.

Assertn
Thu, 08-19-2010, 04:06 PM
What exactly is so imperative that must be kept secret? The location of the hideout? I guess if they're trying to hide away the jinchurriki throughout the remainder of the "war" then ok whatever, but its not like they need to buy anymore time. Naruto got his uber upgrade, Bee already had his awakened power for a while, and frankly I dunno how the plant guy wasn't watching where Kisame was going when they went out to sea in the first place.

In other words, Kisame will probably be defeated since he's not wearing his cloak, but the jinchurriki will be forced to fight anyway, either through their location being revealed or out of necessity, and everyone's going to be helpless except for Naruto and maybe Bee.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, you pretty much hit it the nail right on the head. No matter how misguided an attempt it may be to hide Naruto and protect him during the war, that's what they're trying to do.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 08-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Fixed. U aren't usually off...

Isn't the 7th gate supposed to be the insanity gate? I wonder what the consequences are goin to be for guy after this battle concidering he doesn't open another one to sacrifice himself

thanks for fixing it.
I'm pretty sure dynamic
is what I had planned.

haiku fail.

FireEmblem
Fri, 08-20-2010, 11:46 AM
What exactly is so imperative that must be kept secret? The location of the hideout? I guess if they're trying to hide away the jinchurriki throughout the remainder of the "war" then ok whatever, but its not like they need to buy anymore time. Naruto got his uber upgrade, Bee already had his awakened power for a while, and frankly I dunno how the plant guy wasn't watching where Kisame was going when they went out to sea in the first place.

In other words, Kisame will probably be defeated since he's not wearing his cloak, but the jinchurriki will be forced to fight anyway, either through their location being revealed or out of necessity, and everyone's going to be helpless except for Naruto and maybe Bee.

Of course Naruto will wind up fighting. But for now their location and whatever was on that scroll is a secret. It could be Samui's bust size written on that scroll for all we know, but it's still obviously something that Madara shouldn't be allowed to know.

But Naruto and Bee fighting is probably something that everyone wants to avoid, even if it'll wind up being that way in the end anyway.

Assertn
Fri, 08-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Also, Samehada "pleading" with Bee is just plain silly