PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 596

Marik
Wed, 08-18-2010, 07:27 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6dyog2rcc26l3a3) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/93580674/1)

animus
Wed, 08-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Franky's section was hilarious.

rockmanj
Wed, 08-18-2010, 08:47 PM
^ I second that. Franky's vignettes tend to be the most hilarious. And is it me, or is Nami being drawn even more busty and leggy lately?

Rekeco
Wed, 08-18-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm still questioning how or in what way is Brooke going to get stronger? All I could think is him getting quicker/faster or developing some ability from his devil fruit. Reviving armies of un-dead and spirits with music? Something despite <45 degree angle slant.

I further the notion that Franky is hilarious. I just see him fully upgrading himself, stronger body, stronger weapons, hell ... give himself flight capabilities.

toonice714
Wed, 08-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Didn't it say brooke was on a sword island with those double jointed guys? Can't wait to see what robin learns hangin around dragon

Assertn
Wed, 08-18-2010, 11:24 PM
^ I second that. Franky's vignettes tend to be the most hilarious. And is it me, or is Nami being drawn even more busty and leggy lately?

For the sake of the crew, even Nami needs to kick things up a notch.

RyougaZell
Wed, 08-18-2010, 11:45 PM
"Bone to be wild" was awesome.

Franky's section was bloody hilarious.

And I keep seeing lots of Luffy x Nami scenes lately. Specially with Nami remembering what happened at Cocoyashi and saying she needs to take care of him.

Im actually surprised Oda included most of the crew in this chapter. Only Zoro is left now. I guess his section needs more time seeing as he with both Perona and Mihawk.

I think somebody said this on a past thread, but I really believe the Straw Hat reunion will be on chapter 600.

Splash!
Thu, 08-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Of all the strawhats, I am most psyched about how Usopp and Frankie turn out after this. Been waiting for a long time for Usopp to turn into a badass pirate sniper like his dad, and I really hope he becomes a more prominent member of the crew. And it will be quite interesting to see what kind of knowledge Frankie gains from this, especially since there's more to Vegapunk's research than cyborgs.

Archangel
Thu, 08-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Fuck Oda for revealing the time skip and then cockteasing us with it for months :(

Can't wait for Zoro's and Luffy's turn, gonna learn some Haki shit

toonice714
Thu, 08-19-2010, 10:30 AM
I hope franky figures out how vegapunk got objects to eat DFs. Also, a little off topic, the crew in every arc aquires a lot of relics and treasures every arc. I wonder when they will start stumbling on some DFs. That would be a good upgrade for usopp, nami and franky seeing as they primarily use weapons. They found dials and the necessary items on their journey, I think its time for some exotic treasure.

The way things seem to be going the new world obstacles are goin to be pretty intense. I really wanna see kadou and x-drake butt heads so we can finally see what he is capable of doing. With the balance of the OP world like this will the pirates be more of a force now or will the individual islands begin to not rely on the military and beef up or better yet join the revolutionaries to get rid of the now crumbling rule of the WG.

rockmanj
Fri, 08-20-2010, 12:43 AM
. I wonder when they will start stumbling on some DFs. That would be a good upgrade for usopp, nami and franky seeing as they primarily use weapons. They found dials and the necessary items on their journey, I think its time for some exotic treasure.

I think it would be a terrible idea to give them DFs. I don't think they need them. It seems that they should be able to keep up just by their expertise, and a devil fruit would just cheapen that. There are plenty of OP characters without devil fruit powers that are just as badass as some of the higher level ones that do.

Archangel
Fri, 08-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Not to mention that every time Luffy retardedly fell in the sea there wouldn't be anyone to save him

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-20-2010, 05:31 AM
he wasn't saying that they should eat a DF, but that should have their weapons 'upgrade' by eating DFs... like the elephant sword Sandme had, (and apparently there's a gun with DF upgrade).

dunno about that, I feel as if there current abilities didn't get enough chances to show, they didn't have a chance to fight properly ever since saving robin.

toonice714
Fri, 08-20-2010, 10:26 PM
^what DBZ said.

I was just remembering when WB's crew were lookin for DFs they were doin a lot of treasure hunting to buff up their crew which ultimately led up to blackbeard defecting. I was just thinking that now it would be interesting if they started searchin for DF or treasures like that to boost up the crew's firepower. Would be cool to see a treasure race. Because then we could see what buggy has been after this whole time. If its just money buggy wanted him and his crew could just gain a couple territories like the first town they were introduced in and amass a ton of cash while dodging strong pirates.

humpburger
Mon, 08-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Unlike Bleach, don't try reading One Piece on your smart phone. It doesn't do it justice and really jacks your eyes up.

Anyway I kept anticipating Zorro's segment which never came! >_<

kyubisrage
Mon, 08-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Is that a Grown Up sabo in the front cover?

Splash!
Mon, 08-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Is that a Grown Up sabo in the front cover?

Yup, in a fantasy realm where Ace doesnt have his ASCE tatoo.

rockmanj
Tue, 08-24-2010, 10:42 AM
he wasn't saying that they should eat a DF, but that should have their weapons 'upgrade' by eating DFs... like the elephant sword Sandme had, (and apparently there's a gun with DF upgrade).

dunno about that, I feel as if there current abilities didn't get enough chances to show, they didn't have a chance to fight properly ever since saving robin.

Ah, I understand; although I still like the fact that they seem to use their brains to create superior technology. I mean getting new parts would be cool, but I still think having DF weapons for them would be kind of cheap.

Sentenal
Wed, 08-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Ah, I understand; although I still like the fact that they seem to use their brains to create superior technology. I mean getting new parts would be cool, but I still think having DF weapons for them would be kind of cheap.
Not if they get seemingly worthless devil fruit powers for them. Then it would give Oda a chance to be creative with otherwise lol-worthy abilities on weapons.

FireEmblem
Wed, 08-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah I admit that DF weapons for 1-2 crew members would be pretty cool. I think Franky might get the best use out of something like this too. Imagine if he figures out how to feed Sunny Go a fruit, while still allowing it to float?

toonice714
Wed, 08-25-2010, 05:49 PM
O_o noooooooo!!! After ch 567 no OP for 4 WEEKS!!!!