PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 173

Marik
Thu, 08-12-2010, 06:12 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 173 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=150613) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=150616)

---

[Nipponsei] NARUTO Shippuuden OP07 Single - Toumei Datta Sekai [Hata Motohiro].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20Shippuuden%20OP07%20Sin gle%20-%20Toumei%20Datta%20Sekai%20%5BHata%20Motohiro%5D. zip.torrent)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 08-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Man, I was just thinking "this will be slow like last week", then BAM, they brought out some good shit.

I wonder if Nagato ever recovered from that fight, or if he's "forced" to use his powers like he currently does because he can no longer return to normal.

Konan's the bomb. I prefer her without piercings though. (but by all means keep the eyeshadow.)

humpburger
Thu, 08-12-2010, 08:20 AM
I hope Hanzo is just hibernating somewhere and reappears. His (assuming) earth/fire combo looks badass.

depthcharge
Thu, 08-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Hanzo is from Hunter X Hunter?

Danzo is the coward as usual, not fighting with his own power.

Forgot to add.

Nagato, your one lucky mofo. If Orochimaru, the pedophile, discovered that you had the rinnegan... you would have been totally abused.

yapchagi
Thu, 08-12-2010, 01:10 PM
damn it. how long are they gonna keep talking?

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 08-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Yahiko is one of this series coolest. Not just cause he martyred himself, he's a well rounded badass. Wish we couldve seen more from him.

Something urked me in the midst of Nagato's fight.... He knew the name of that statue he summoned and it seemed like Konan knew what he was about to do. If thats the case why didn't he do all that bakemono stuff instead of picking up the kunai? When I read it in the manga it seemed more like his full power rinnengan awakening.

Next episode should be what this entire arc has been building towards. Naruto gives his answer like he said he would after hearing the prologue to Pain.

Yapchagi, they've been fighting for 20 episodes at least. Been talking forrrr what 2? or 3? Get used to it thats how this show has always been and if you're expecting a brawl right after Naruto x Nagato, you're a dumbass.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 08-12-2010, 01:59 PM
I take it we're off the filler? That was one short filler then.

LunaticCat
Thu, 08-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I take it we're off the filler? That was one short filler then.

yes it was only one episode (or two, to be more precise).

a really good episode, I even liked the animation, although it was fluid again :) This time it fits.

Something urked me in the midst of Nagato's fight.... He knew the name of that statue he summoned and it seemed like Konan knew what he was about to do. If thats the case why didn't he do all that bakemono stuff instead of picking up the kunai? When I read it in the manga it seemed more like his full power rinnengan awakening.

Maybe they read about it in the "Monk of the 6 paths biography" or something, and they knew that it would make Nagato sick. So they didn't want to try.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Ok cool, so... how was it that each and every pain were someone that Jiraiya knew?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Ok cool, so... how was it that each and every pain were someone that Jiraiya knew?

Because Jiraiya was a legendary Ninja who came across many Ninja.

Very cool how Nagato's "life force" was sucked out of his body in order to us the statue of death.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Whoa, that statue does more than just sit there and store Bijuu. Soul eating dragon ftw!

I guess the lobster throne isn't just for decoration then. Looks like Nagato's legs don't work.

Kinda stupid though that Nagato could jump up there and save Konan, but he couldn't do it BEFORE Yahiko died.

Ok cool, so... how was it that each and every pain were someone that Jiraiya knew?Apparently it was a coincidence, since they didn't give it any significance. I guess it was just a way for Jiraiya to figure out Pain was using dead bodies.

LunaticCat
Fri, 08-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Because Jiraiya was a legendary Ninja who came across many Ninja.

not all of them were ninja. if i remember correctly, only Hanzo, the Soul-Taker, the former Kuchiyose-Pain and the Puppet Pain. and Yahiko.

But you're right anyway.

Kinda stupid though that Nagato could jump up there and save Konan, but he couldn't do it BEFORE Yahiko died.

maybe he planned to, but idiotic Yahiko jumped into that kunai. ;)
or he was afraid that Yahiko could die if he leaves him alone.

Mugen
Fri, 08-13-2010, 04:28 PM
guess the second incident wasn't the dog :p

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Apparently it was a coincidence, since they didn't give it any significance. I guess it was just a way for Jiraiya to figure out Pain was using dead bodies.

I don`t buy it, that`s a hell of a coincidence, especially since Jiraiya highlighted the fact that he knew *all* of them, i`m sure Kishimoto can make him get to the same conclusion without pulling this... thing, hell, Yahiko alone could made him get to the same conclussion i think we just hit one of those "write himself into a corner" Assertn mentioned earlier.

humpburger
Sat, 08-14-2010, 12:49 AM
not all of them were ninja. if i remember correctly, only Hanzo, the Soul-Taker, the former Kuchiyose-Pain and the Puppet Pain. and Yahiko.

Which one was Hanzo?? o_O

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-14-2010, 01:29 AM
Pretty sure none of them, we already figured out who else they were. Yahiko, the Puppet ninja, the ninja with the giant shuriken, the two ninjas in the bar and then the guy who was giving the sermon to the town.

LunaticCat
Sat, 08-14-2010, 05:20 AM
Pretty sure none of them, we already figured out who else they were. Yahiko, the Puppet ninja, the ninja with the giant shuriken, the two ninjas in the bar and then the guy who was giving the sermon to the town.

you're right none of them was Hanzo... don't know what i was talking...:eek:
And except for the sermon erverone was a ninja (maybe he was one too, but we don't know). So I didn't remember correctly.

ASSpirine
Sat, 08-14-2010, 05:27 AM
Maybe Nagato could read Jiraiya's mind or something? We still don't know much about the rinnegan...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-14-2010, 06:13 AM
Maybe Nagato could read Jiraiya's mind book or something?

:rolleyes:

Marik
Mon, 08-16-2010, 02:50 PM
[Nipponsei] NARUTO Shippuuden OP07 Single - Toumei Datta Sekai [Hata Motohiro].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20Shippuuden%20OP07%20Sin gle%20-%20Toumei%20Datta%20Sekai%20%5BHata%20Motohiro%5D. zip.torrent)