PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 505

Marik
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c93g4xox9tfc6wn) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/42232524/2)

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Daw beat me to it. Pretty sweet chapter actually. Too bad we don't know how much of the Kyuubi's chakra he is using when he is in that mode.

Thumbs up for potential Guy vs Kisame.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:33 PM
in a chapter filled with awesome, Gai confusing his true self with Kisame was the best...
also, naruto saying 'badass', which is obviously a scan group joke, anyone knows what wsa the word he used in japanese?
and yellow flash, pretty awesome.

Archangel
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:44 PM
This chapter was teh awesome, Orange Flash Naruto is gonna be so cool to watch

darkshadow
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Good chapter, thing's are progressing nicely, and seeing sunglasses-ninja actually have some lines now is pretty cool too.

But yeah funny stuff from Gai and awesomeness from Naruto.

Marik
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Great chapter. I loled at the face Gai made when he thought that Kisame bug was his inner self.

So, Naruto now knows the Flying Thunder God technique and he can sense hatred and negative emotions as well, awesome. Looking forward to seeing what other powers he gained.

Sidnne
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Awesome chapter. Gai vs Kisame should be a good one, and I loved how Gai thought Kisame was inner-self, but Kishi could have come up with a better way to isolate Gai and Kisame other than Naruto's foot getting stuck in the wall...

And Naruto does the Flying Thunder God... Badass. I wonder if he can only do it while in SSJ2 mode

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:52 PM
All kinds of awesome. Great page after another, makes for one enchanting chapter. Gai and the dialogue about him was the highlight of it all no doubt, even after Naruto's yellow flash.

I take it the little bits of chakra Minato and Kushina left with him helped him learn it somehow? Maybe he learned it back when he talked to his dad but couldn't pull it off till he gained control of the fox's chak

Sidnne
Wed, 08-04-2010, 04:59 PM
I take it the little bits of chakra Minato and Kushina left with him helped him learn it somehow? Maybe he learned it back when he talked to his dad but couldn't pull it off till he gained control of the fox's chak

Honestly, I've been wanting Naruto to be able to do it so bad ever since we first saw in Kakashi Gaiden, that I don't even need an explanation as to why he can do it, I'm just happy that he can. ;)

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 08-04-2010, 05:04 PM
I've been waiting to see Gai go 9 gates to sacrifice his life for someone (preferably Lee, but Naruto works as well).

Tofu #2
Wed, 08-04-2010, 05:06 PM
im pretty sure its NOT the thunder god technique... minato uses a seal for that.
it's just the chakra amplifying his speed, like the raikage

whats up with narutos necklace though

Patriot
Wed, 08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
All about amazingness, and the fact that only Naruto was able to detect Kisame when no one else did. Epic. And then using that uber technique. Even more awesome. And Kisame running realizing he's outmatched, wicked.

I wont' even say, that thing about Aizen, as my rep keeps getting hit everytime I do, lol...

Whistling
Wed, 08-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Gai vs Kisame will be an epic rematch (sort of).

I bet Killerbee will be the "ref" to make sure Kisame cannot escape. Kisame already admitted the situation was not in his favor, hence the running, and now he is cornered.

I wanna see the fight but I can Kisame trying to preserve life and get the hell out; maybe another Madara pop-out-of-nowhere save teleport?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't Naruto has learnt Minato's technique, as he isn't using seals (not that we can see anyway). As said about it's probably his speed due to the kyuubi chakra, though would this now make his sage training redundant?

Tofu #2
Wed, 08-04-2010, 06:43 PM
well when he confronted nagato, he was in kyubbi mode and sage mode, but ya is sage mode even neccessary now?

joker-kun
Wed, 08-04-2010, 06:45 PM
As said above, I don't think Naruto used the Thunder God technique. I think he just had such massive speed that it looked like it.

That being said I think it's highly probably that Naruto will learn it, and with his massive chakra and speed will perfect it beyond Minato.

We have still yet to see "that jutsu" or w.e aren't we? (I actually don't remember if we did or not...)... Anyway, as I said, I am guessing Naruto will learn a technique that combines both his/fox's massive speed and chakra with the Thunder God technique.

As for Sage mode, I don't think it's really redundant. It prepared Naruto to take on Pain, and also helped him survive until he gained control over the fox's power. I also think that the focus and training it took for sage mode will help Naruto handle the fox's power.

Besides Naruto is a stamina monster now, even more then before, and who knows, with all the sharingan hax that Sasuke gets why shouldn't Naruto get a super-demon-fox-sage-mode (beyond the one we seen with Nagato now that he controls the fox)?

kashim
Wed, 08-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Did anyone think that the cloak that surrounds him now is a form of the sage chakra? i mean they way the elements reacted around him and sage mode being a form of natural chakra or at least a way to actually control the massive chakra or a controller like the sage of six paths was

Tofu #2
Wed, 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
We have still yet to see "that jutsu" or w.e aren't we? (I actually don't remember if we did or not...)... Anyway, as I said, I am guessing Naruto will learn a technique that combines both his/fox's massive speed and chakra with the Thunder God technique.

Ya, if i can remember, jirayai told him not to use "that" jutsu, before the idea of chakra manipulation came in, and we still don't know what itachi left him with.

Besides Naruto is a stamina monster now, even more then before, and who knows, with all the sharingan hax that Sasuke gets why shouldn't Naruto get a super-demon-fox-sage-mode (beyond the one we seen with Nagato now that he controls the fox)?

based on this one chapter, naruto seems really fucking overpowared now, and could probably rape sasuke, but will probably have some sharinganhax to nullify it

huh i didn't know onemanga was shutting down.. alternatives?

animus
Wed, 08-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Naruto's form is like some Spirit Oni form or something? Reminds me of something, but I can't recall.

Sidnne
Wed, 08-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Its most likely that Naruto is using the Flying Thunder God technique and not just moving super fast. I'm sure some kind of explanation will come as to why he can do it without seals... But, there are several dead give aways why: KB says its a "teleport technique" and Kishi makes a point to throw in the "Yellow Flash." Then after Naruto gets stuck in the wall, Yamato says that Naruto isn't quite on the level of the Fourth Hokage yet.

huh i didn't know onemanga was shutting down.. alternatives?
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=18625

poopdeville
Wed, 08-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Naruto's form is like some Spirit Oni form or something? Reminds me of something, but I can't recall.

The shroud looks like the Sage of the Six Paths. The shroud even wears the same necklace and gives Naruto horns, like the Sage had.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_of_the_Six_Paths
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100617195513/naruto/images/7/7d/Naruto_Sage_of_the_Six_Paths.png

So I really don't think Sage Mode is redundant. He was in Sage Mode when he "captured" the Kyuubi. I think this form is Kyuubi + Sage Mode. And it makes him closer to the original Sage of the Six Paths than anyone, except maybe Pein.

depthcharge
Wed, 08-04-2010, 10:07 PM
I was just talking about the 4th Hokage passing his legacy move to Naruto and it actually happened! Now I know, his time spent with his Mom and Dad wasn't just lovey dovey.

I wonder whether Naruto's teleport technique results in him splicing his legs or other body parts.

Anyhow, I already thought of the upgrade to his teleport technique.
Oodama shunshin kage bunshin no jutsu. Using his speed and teleport, he manifest himself like multiple clones to fight his enemy.

rockmanj
Wed, 08-04-2010, 10:58 PM
The shroud looks like the Sage of the Six Paths. The shroud even wears the same necklace and gives Naruto horns, like the Sage had.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_of_the_Six_Paths
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100617195513/naruto/images/7/7d/Naruto_Sage_of_the_Six_Paths.png

So I really don't think Sage Mode is redundant. He was in Sage Mode when he "captured" the Kyuubi. I think this form is Kyuubi + Sage Mode. And it makes him closer to the original Sage of the Six Paths than anyone, except maybe Pein.

I was just about to bring that up. His new chakra shroud looks awfully like the Sage of the Six paths. I am actually satisfied with no explanation for now.

Tofu #2
Thu, 08-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Its most likely that Naruto is using the Flying Thunder God technique and not just moving super fast. I'm sure some kind of explanation will come as to why he can do it without seals...

thunder god uses seals, so if he's not using seals, it's not really the same technique anymore. (I only mean we shouldn't call it the same thing, but at the same time, I still think he's just moving faster)

i only assume that because naruto is of the senju clan, and nine tails is awfully close to ten tails, that's why he looks like that.

FireEmblem
Thu, 08-05-2010, 01:24 AM
An Akatsuki member is gonna die in a gag fight basically! I hope it's good!

Seeing this power-up, I can't help but think that Sage mode should have been Naruto's power-up for the start of shippuuden, but toned down from what it was when he fought Pain. I can't help but feel that the power-ups are too frequent, however cool they may be! That new cloak looks pretty sick though.

Off topic: Is the internet playing a joke on me, or is the 2nd Hokage's name really Tobirama Senju? Oh god Kishi no...

depthcharge
Thu, 08-05-2010, 07:33 AM
This "power up" should be factored in since the battle with Haku(the mirror guy with a bloodline tech) It is just that Naruto didnt master and have control over it.(resulting in incremental tail manifestation and lost of consciousness) Now it is legitimized and some additional tech added.(albeit less flare in training compared to Sage training.-just imho)

animus
Thu, 08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
So why does Naruto have this form and not the other Jinchuuriki like the Eight-Tails? Is it just because it's the Nine Tails?

Archangel
Thu, 08-05-2010, 09:19 AM
So why does Naruto have this form and not the other Jinchuuriki like the Eight-Tails? Is it just because it's the Nine Tails?
The kyuubi was always a bit special

Yukimura
Thu, 08-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Posted before refreshing but whatever I'll throw my two cents into the pile anyway. I didn't see Naruto ever touch Kisame to plant an anchor tag so I wouldn't call it Flying Thunder God Technique. If what he did was an actual technique instead of pure Kyubii enhanced speed it is even more awesome/broken than the Fourth's version. Maybe Infinite Sky God Technique would be a better name.

Archangel
Thu, 08-05-2010, 09:34 AM
That much speed and power are broken enough without adding teleportation to the mix

Makes you wonder, Sage Kyuubi mode should be quite something at this point. Sasuke is gonna have to pull 3 or 4 Susanoo's out of his ass if he even wants to stand a chance against the new and improved naruto

shinta|hikari
Thu, 08-05-2010, 10:41 AM
He'll probably do just that.

joker-kun
Thu, 08-05-2010, 11:44 AM
i only assume that because naruto is of the senju clan, and nine tails is awfully close to ten tails, that's why he looks like that.

That is what I assume as well. The nine-tails is the closest thing to the ten-tails, so Naruto is probably the closest thing to the Sage of Six Paths.

Also, wasn't it said that the Sages power branched out two ways which eventually became the Senju and Uchiha clan? If Mito Uzumaki married into the Senju clan that means that Naruto has some Senju blood in him. Naruto is probably the first Jinchuriki to have a demon's power under control and have Senju or Uchiha blood.

Senju blood + 9-tails + controlling the 9-tails = closest thing to the Sage of Six Paths??

*I apologize if I am completely wrong about the Senju / Uchiha clan being descendants. I was too lazy to look it up to see if I remembered correctly.

darkshadow
Thu, 08-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Posted before refreshing but whatever I'll throw my two cents into the pile anyway. I didn't see Naruto ever touch Kisame to plant an anchor tag so I wouldn't call it Flying Thunder God Technique. If what he did was an actual technique instead of pure Kyubii enhanced speed it is even more awesome/broken than the Fourth's version. Maybe Infinite Sky God Technique would be a better name.

It isn't more broken at all, in fact it's weaker. Minato can teleport wherever the seal is, he doesn't have to direct himself to someplace. He also knows when the seal is in motion, which is how he saved Kakashi. Minato's version is just so much more versatile.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 08-05-2010, 01:30 PM
So does it make a difference that Naruto only got half of the Kyubi's power? Minato admitted to sealing half with him and half with Naruto. Do you think that power came back or is the Nine Tails half the beast he used to be? And if that is the case, aren't the other Bijuu's stronger at this point?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 08-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Interesting point. I think it would be lame if Kyuubi's power came back, would seem then that Minato's sacrifice was for nothing. I doubt it has come back, as Kyuubi is sealed in Naruto so unless he is regenerating his chakra there isn't a way for his other half of chakra to get in. If that could get in, then the half in Naruto should be able to get out (which would make the seal more of a valve than a lock).

rockmanj
Thu, 08-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Off topic: Is the internet playing a joke on me, or is the 2nd Hokage's name really Tobirama Senju? Oh god Kishi no...

Never thought about that...hmm, and he is a master of Time Space Jutsu *fanning troll flames

Archangel
Thu, 08-05-2010, 02:57 PM
So does it make a difference that Naruto only got half of the Kyubi's power? Minato admitted to sealing half with him and half with Naruto. Do you think that power came back or is the Nine Tails half the beast he used to be? And if that is the case, aren't the other Bijuu's stronger at this point?

Interesting point. I think it would be lame if Kyuubi's power came back, would seem then that Minato's sacrifice was for nothing. I doubt it has come back, as Kyuubi is sealed in Naruto so unless he is regenerating his chakra there isn't a way for his other half of chakra to get in. If that could get in, then the half in Naruto should be able to get out (which would make the seal more of a valve than a lock).

I'm guessing it has to do with the properties of yin and yang which have been mentioned but are cunningly yet to be explained

Though i prefer Kishimoto's method of playing it safe than Kubo's of retconing shit every 5 chapters

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 08-05-2010, 03:54 PM
I'll speculate here on why Naruto has the same form when he draws on kyuubi chakra now that he had when he summoned the fox's power while in sage mode. During that chakra tug of war, Naruto was infused with nature energy, so it's conceivable that the kyubi chakra that Naruto extracted during the tug of war mixed with the nature energy within him, and the seal locked away that mixture of chakra instead of just the fox's. If this is true, I'd bet there's a limit to how many times, or how much demon chakra Naruto can draw upon and still take on that form, because I don't think he had as much natural energy in him as the demon had chakra to tug away.

edit: This might actually make a pretty decent way to gather sage energy. Before battle, infuse the demon chakra with nature energy. Then all he has to do is access the demon chakra. This is way less awkward than the method he developed before, and it's also more powerful.

It isn't more broken at all, in fact it's weaker. Minato can teleport wherever the seal is, he doesn't have to direct himself to someplace. He also knows when the seal is in motion, which is how he saved Kakashi. Minato's version is just so much more versatile.

What do you mean by "direct himself to someplace"? I might agree (though it'd be arguable) that teleportation using the seal is more versatile if it existed as a technique in a vacuum, but Naruto has a couple of other powers such as sensing both chakra and negative emotions. With those abilities, Naruto's better off with a teleportation technique that doesn't require a seal.

Plus, using Minato's teleportation in combat, on the fly, requires throwing a seal to the intended destination, or some kind of deceptive/hidden tactic to place the seal for use at a later point in the fight. Considering that a projectile can be deflected, and that there's both mental and overhead of execution for deceptive/hidden tactics, use of the technique can be made to lack spontaneity. No setup required teleportation = more spontaneous teleportation.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-06-2010, 12:41 AM
I'll speculate here on why Naruto has the same form when he draws on kyuubi chakra now that he had when he summoned the fox's power while in sage mode. During that chakra tug of war, Naruto was infused with nature energy, so it's conceivable that the kyubi chakra that Naruto extracted during the tug of war mixed with the nature energy within him, and the seal locked away that mixture of chakra instead of just the fox's. If this is true, I'd bet there's a limit to how many times, or how much demon chakra Naruto can draw upon and still take on that form, because I don't think he had as much natural energy in him as the demon had chakra to tug away.

Also one could infer that now that Naruto has control over the Kyubi maybe now the Older frogs can fuse with him. Before when they tried they showed the Nine Tails "rawring" at them, but now that he is in check I wonder if it is possible.

Archangel
Fri, 08-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Also one could infer that now that Naruto has control over the Kyubi maybe now the Older frogs can fuse with him. Before when they tried they showed the Nine Tails "rawring" at them, but now that he is in check I wonder if it is possible.
The kyuubi isn't in check, it's just that by separating the evil intentions from its chakra Naruto can use it without losing control

Though maybe Naruto can use his newfound powers to increase the strength of the seal... who knows?

FireEmblem
Fri, 08-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Never thought about that...hmm, and he is a master of Time Space Jutsu *fanning troll flames

He also knew Edo Tensei and I could totally see Kishi making some crazy BS up about...let me not even say it!:o

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-06-2010, 06:04 AM
Speaking of Edo Tensei, I guess we are going to see a Naruto Vs Minato battle at some point now that the Kyuubi is under control. Probably loads of DBZ-esque appearing/dissapearing due to the extreme speed of movement. I for one won't complain at that, should be an awesome fight.

Archangel
Fri, 08-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Speaking of Edo Tensei, I guess we are going to see a Naruto Vs Minato battle at some point now that the Kyuubi is under control. Probably loads of DBZ-esque appearing/dissapearing due to the extreme speed of movement. I for one won't complain at that, should be an awesome fight.
Why do you assume that Kabuto is going to bring the 4th back to life?

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Because Madara a few chapters back almost shat bricks at one of the summons... had to be the 4th. Plus Orochimaru already attempted to summon the 4th so it's not something out of the question.

What would be interesting is if Naruto and Minato do fight, will both be fighting whilst in control of half of Kyuubi's chakra each?

darkshadow
Fri, 08-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Minato is owned by the death god, he isn't going anywhere, a summon would just fail.
Madara shat bricks cause of something else, obviously.

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 08-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Naruto's transformation kinda reminded me of Negi when he mastered his. Can't wait for Gai fight though.

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Is there a clause in the Edo Tensei Technique that says you can`t bring a person back from the Death God?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 08-06-2010, 11:41 AM
I hope that Madara/Tobi is not the Second. That would make no sense. The second doesn't even look like he is an Uchiha. Not to mention the 4th would had to have known the Second at some point and should have been able to recognize his fight style,

And I don't think that it is out of the question that they bring the Fourth back with Edo Tensei. I really doubt that Oro would have gone through the trouble of getting him ready without knowing whether or not he could have used him against the Third.

The body that Madara saw was probably just his brothers.

darkshadow
Fri, 08-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Is there a clause in the Edo Tensei Technique that says you can`t bring a person back from the Death God?

How about the part where you are sealed for all eternity in it's stomach.

And I don't think that it is out of the question that they bring the Fourth back with Edo Tensei. I really doubt that Oro would have gone through the trouble of getting him ready without knowing whether or not he could have used him against the Third.

The body that Madara saw was probably just his brothers.

Oro didn't even know the death god sealing, it's safe to assume he didn't know the exact properties of minato's death, in fact I think only the Third knew of it, since he was right there.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-06-2010, 01:34 PM
How about the part where you are sealed for all eternity in it's stomach.

How about the fact that when you are dead you are dead? Didn't stop Edo Tensei first time round now did it.

darkshadow
Fri, 08-06-2010, 03:03 PM
How about the fact the third coffin was never seen in the manga?

How about the fact the third coffin was never opened?

Just because Edo Tensei summoned coffins containing the faux-bodies, doesn't mean the soul absolutely has to be present, especially if it's bound to some other technique/entity.

Archangel
Fri, 08-06-2010, 03:04 PM
The third coffin was seen in the manga, what wasn't seen was the kanji saying fourth

darkshadow
Fri, 08-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Uhm...no not at all, the third coffin flat out doesn't work in the manga, it's never shown.

Archangel
Fri, 08-06-2010, 03:25 PM
My bad, it was only mentioned but never physically shown

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-06-2010, 03:36 PM
We don't know where Edo Tensei digs out the souls from or how. There isn't proof either way that it can't bring back those killed using Shiki Fujin or that it can. But if we are going to go for absurdities then my point was that bringing back someone from the dead is pretty stupid, then why not those killed by Shiki Fujin?

Stitch
Fri, 08-06-2010, 05:47 PM
It's time for some youth!

lmfao nice, been waitin for this forever man ever man ever man /drake

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-06-2010, 05:51 PM
So wait, Orochimaru in the manga never had the intention of summoning a 3rd coffin? i would check myself but onemanga doesn`t works anymore.

Assertn
Fri, 08-06-2010, 06:30 PM
I wonder what the 4th in Naruto's head would've thought about the 4th resurrected by Orochimaru if he was summoned and was allowed to run loose?

Hell, let's take this one step further. What if someone sealed part of their chakra inside Naruto, then died, then was summoned by Orochimaru, and then was resurrected by Pain?

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 08-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Let it go man. Just let it go. You'll feel better.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I wonder what the 4th in Naruto's head would've thought about the 4th resurrected by Orochimaru if he was summoned and was allowed to run loose?

Hell, let's take this one step further. What if someone sealed part of their chakra inside Naruto, then died, then was summoned by Orochimaru, and then was resurrected by Pain?

You just described the housing market crash that led to the global recession right there.

depthcharge
Fri, 08-06-2010, 10:39 PM

Hell, let's take this one step further. What if someone sealed part of their chakra inside Naruto, then died, then was summoned by Orochimaru,:Dperformed Taju kage bunshin no jutsu:D and then was resurrected by Pain?

You gotta add the slightly more complicated scenario.

Tofu #2
Sat, 08-07-2010, 03:22 AM
My bad, it was only mentioned but never physically shown

i thought the 3rd coffin was the one riddled with shurikens?

animus
Sat, 08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
I didn't read the manga when the Orochi and Sarutobi arc happened, but at least in the anime the 3rd coffin was coming up partially and he forced it back down or something and mentioned a comment like I definitely can't let "him" come back.

Or maybe I'm just recalling things wrong?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 08-07-2010, 12:23 PM
There was never a third coffin at all in the manga.

Tofu #2
Sun, 08-08-2010, 12:10 AM
http://www.9panels.com/manga/naruto/#issue/117/

ya.

Patriot
Mon, 08-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Seems to me, that the 3rd thought he stopped it, and at the same time Orich says it didn't work. I am sure that a few shuriken would not stop that Jitsu from working.

poopdeville
Mon, 08-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Saru moulded chakra and made a constipated face to stop the coffin from coming out of the ground, in the anime.

UChessmaster
Mon, 08-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Why do people say there was no mention of a 3rd coffin at all? Sarutobi mention it 3 times, clearly he did something to stop it himself.

"I was able to stop the 3rd one"

It`s obvious you *can* summon the 4th.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-09-2010, 05:19 PM
it's obvious that Orochimaru thought it was possible, and that the 3rd was worried about it.
whether it was possible and the 3rd stopped it, or it was doomed to fail and the shuriken storm had nothing to do with it, it's up to anyone guess.

UChessmaster
Mon, 08-09-2010, 05:38 PM
it's obvious that Orochimaru thought it was possible, and that the 3rd was worried about it.
whether it was possible and the 3rd stopped it, or it was doomed to fail and the shuriken storm had nothing to do with it, it's up to anyone guess.

No, Sarutobi knew exactly what was going on, he clearly knew how the technique worked.

"I was able to stop the 3rd one"

Not to mention the technique wasn`t even perfect back then was it? that could be another cause, blaming it on the death god is a bit of a stretch imo. I don`t even beleive Edo Tensei brings the actual souls back, just the bodies with the memories, thus bringing the 4th back is absolutelly posible.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I think it techinically 'ties the soul of the one being resurrected to the soul of a sacrifice'. At least that's what I remember after recently rewatching the fight in the anime.

Sidnne
Wed, 08-11-2010, 04:50 PM
There's no chapter this week due to some festival in Japan. :(

Japan sure seems to have a lot of festivals and holidays that shut everything down...

rockmanj
Wed, 08-11-2010, 05:23 PM
I wish the US had more of that. It's like that in Korea as well.

unandpw
Wed, 08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I wish the US had more of that. It's like that in Korea as well.

What, you don't appreciate Carl Garner Federal Lands Cleanup Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Garner_Federal_Lands_Cleanup_Day) held on the first Saturday after Labor Day? What about National Safe Boating Week? Come on man! Show some more patriotism.

rockmanj
Thu, 08-12-2010, 02:20 AM
What, you don't appreciate Carl Garner Federal Lands Cleanup Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Garner_Federal_Lands_Cleanup_Day) held on the first Saturday after Labor Day? What about National Safe Boating Week? Come on man! Show some more patriotism.

We don't get 7-10 day holidays. If we did, I would parade it in the streets.