PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 414

Marik
Thu, 07-29-2010, 06:58 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d9mkam99m5x61mt) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/exjmor) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/41423749/2)

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:07 PM
What. The. Fuck. X.x

I wonder if Aizen will 'Aizen' his way outta this one.....

darkshadow
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Heh nice stuff......though aizen will be completely fine next chapter..

Though it would be better if there was a different big bad now...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:11 PM
the best chapter this week!
we knew he was the greatest, and he didn't disappoint

you're gonna die with a hole in your breast.. isn't that your long cherished ambition?

sorry, aizen, your plan is out of order.

edit; funny how both he and raigaku have dust based releases.

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Kubo is gonna kubo Gin next week. But for now, we can enjoy Gin's coolness.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:19 PM
The only way to defeat Aizen to to be Aizen and plan to defeat yourself. Unfortunately Gin does not meet this criteria.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Wonder if Gin and Raigaku both are one of the same entity...just saying...would be the ultimate mind fuck against Azien...

...Just as Jin smiled

Rekeco
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:42 PM
If Gin kills Aizen right here, right now, I will have a new found respect for this manga.

I don't care if Gin is not stronger than everyone else and the only explanation for his victory was he was not under hypnosis, the end of Aizen from this manga is all I want. Haha.

That being said, I found it funny that Aizen pretty much said he also planned that Gin was going to betray him and only brought him along because he wanted to see how he would try to kill him.

Just as Gin smiled ... (I'm bumping this)

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
That smile always marked Gin for greatness. In the beginning, everyone thought he was the bad guy. But I always had a feeling when he went with Aizen, that he would turn out to be a good guy.

UChessmaster
Thu, 07-29-2010, 08:25 PM
OR, maybe he went after Aizen cause he has his own evil plan?

Death13a
Thu, 07-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Just as Aizen planned.

yapchagi
Thu, 07-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Trust me, everything will go just as Aizen planned.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 07-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Better be no "....as I planned..." crap next week. This actually has me convinced since Aizen was so pissed. Such a well thought out plan. Gin has the best patience in the world. Learned the secret when they were young then he finally strikes 100s or 1000s (I forget which it is) of years later.

joker-kun
Thu, 07-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Well, since Goku Ichigo is training in the hyperbolic time chamber we know this can't be the end.

The best possibility is that Gin is the new big bad, and Aizen is actually dead. This actually gives Ichigo a realistic chance of winning because Gin doesn't have the hyogokuygjfgfjdf hacks.

Sadly, I see two other outcomes:

1. It's all as Aizen has planned. 'Nuff said.

2. Gin may not kill Aizen but he will have atleast have destroyed the hyogokuygjfgfjdf-thing, making Ichigo able to defeat Aizen.

Considering Gin teamed up with Aizen during the early stages of his "plan", I can't really see Gin being totally good. I would much prefer him to be the new big bad.

David75
Thu, 07-29-2010, 11:46 PM
we've had that kind of "Oh you're dead!" scene before.

It's crap, we know there's a catch.

UChessmaster
Fri, 07-30-2010, 12:00 AM
He`ll wish himself back to life, we all know it.

2. Gin may not kill Aizen but he will have atleast have destroyed the hyogokuygjfgfjdf-thing, making Ichigo able to defeat Aizen.

I like this idea.

depthcharge
Fri, 07-30-2010, 01:41 AM
If Gin had not explain to Aizen what killed him, just maybe, that Aizen couldnt "will" his way out of it. But when he told him that it was poison that killed him, I think Aizen will "plan" his way out of this.

Nadouku
Fri, 07-30-2010, 02:19 AM
That was unexpected, but I'm pretty sure Aizen will recover and they both will laugh it up and become buddies once again.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 07-30-2010, 04:04 AM
Just as Gin planned.

Inazuma
Fri, 07-30-2010, 04:43 AM
" Do you think I didn't expected someone who betrayed his loved one and soul society to betray me eventually ? "
" Gin, Zayel Apporo(sp) already made me immune to your blade. "

Just as Aizen Planned. (JaAP)

TwisT
Fri, 07-30-2010, 04:49 AM
HOLY CRAP!! This is just too good to be true. Gin's awesomeness just saved this manga (even if just for one chapter but i can hope can't I?). Maybe Kubo finally realized how boring and lame he had made Aizen and decided to put Gin into play who has had the awesomeness aura since he first appeared.

And i can't believe some of you say he is the good guy >_<. He isn't here to save the day. He is here to kill his pray (who have been Aizen all along) and maybe proceed with his own plan (if he had such a thing beyond killing Aizen). He has been portrayed as a snake from the beginning and now we got confirmation on that. And snakes are evil in all kind of literature. Always.

Yes yes, i know people. Aizen isn't really dead. It's just as Aizen planned. But here is to hoping it's just as Gin smiled :)

But in all seriousness, Aizen hasn't revealed his bankai yet, and he went though all the trouble of fusing with Hogyoku, without showing anything of. That is equal to Aizen is not dead. ;_;

Sam98034
Fri, 07-30-2010, 05:38 AM
How to write yourself out of any corner, Kubo style:

Hey you know that thing I said? Haha, it was a lie. ROFL. I can't believe you fell for it. LOL. It doesn't <insert plot hole> instead, it <insert Kubo>.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-30-2010, 05:43 AM
Agreed that Aizen can't go without first releasing his Bankai. The fact that Gin has released his Bankai first means he is about to get his ass handed to him. And I bet the get out would be something stupidly ironic as Aizen 'not having a heart' left to poison, as he seems to live of that little dragon ball in his chest now.

Just as Aizen planned.

depthcharge
Fri, 07-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Calling it dragon ball is just a little too esque...

Anyhow, we are waiting for Goku Ichigo to come out of hyperbolic time chamber <some time compression tunnel> to be turned into a Soul Key.

rockmanj
Fri, 07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Something tells me that this chapter is a trap..like its a little too decent and cohesive. It must be a trap...just as Aizen would plan.

redcat
Fri, 07-30-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't think Gin will turn out to be evil or he would have prolly tried a lot harder to kill ichigo before

so that means the manga is now over and we can all go home

itadakimasu
Fri, 07-30-2010, 03:37 PM
What. The. Fuck. X.x

I wonder if Aizen will 'Aizen' his way outta this one.....

I don't see how Aizen can die like that... Surely he's still alive.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 07-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Aizen will respond:
Gin I knew you would strike me
you can't do better?

or in other words,
gin can't possibly hurt him
just as Aizen planned...

David75
Fri, 07-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Ichigo's dad said he could not feel Aizen's reiatsu, or sthg like that.
Aizen is not even there... So Gin did not kill him.

Rekeco
Fri, 07-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Just for safe measure ... Gin should shoot Aizen through the head, each leg, and his arms and leave a piece in each one of those wounds. Screw regenerate, what can you bring back if you ripped everything apart. =)

Finish the job damn it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 07-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Ohhhh wow that was too much hilarity.

"My bankai actuallyyy isn't understandable and its not overpowered-ly broken. Its simple, it can change its state of matter! and grow poison glands! Thats right my blade has glands... inside it..... well the dust inside my blades. That secretes cell erasing poison that kills you almost instantly!"

Its simple! Well.... maybe not simple, but definitely sweeter than any of the shit Aizen has pulled.

redcat
Fri, 07-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Gin's ability sure seemed random. im sure the hyogokyu will save Aizen somehow.

UChessmaster
Fri, 07-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Not so random imo, snake... poison... `nuff said

Sam98034
Sat, 07-31-2010, 02:47 AM
Not so random imo, snake... poison... `nuff said

I thought he just made up the snake thing this chapter, no?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-31-2010, 08:26 AM
Yeah but the Zanpaktou's reflect the user's personality somewhat don't they? You wouldn't imagine Kenpachi with Rukia's dancing shikai now would you...

Besides I think the last panel if a major clue that Aizen isn't dead. He is disintigrating but his head is intact and the hyogokyu is still exactly in the same place despite Aizen's chest vanishing.

I think they are going to pull out some crap like Aizen's being is now integrated with the hyogokyu and can't be destroyed unless the hyogokyu is destroyed. The Aizen you see is just a physical manifestation for people to comprehend. That way it will bring back Uruhara and co, as they surely are not finished at just pulling out their shikai's.., infact Ichigo's dad has not even pulled out his shikai yet has he?

Edit: Aizen's legendary mullet is also still intact, so he is definitely not dead.

UChessmaster
Sat, 07-31-2010, 10:25 AM
I thought he just made up the snake thing this chapter, no?

Bleach, don`t expect foreshadowing longer than half a chapter.

Also, i bet he`s gonna bankai his way out of this one.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Sat, 07-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Or just have the hyogokyu choose a new master?

Archangel
Sun, 08-01-2010, 09:53 AM
What's the point of reading ANY of this if it's all gonna get retconned a couple of chapters later?

FireEmblem
Mon, 08-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Gin, grab the Hougyoku and please eat it.

Sidnne
Tue, 08-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Gin, grab the Hougyoku and please eat it.

If the manga ends with Gin eating the hougyoku, I will consider Kubo redeemed.

Sam98034
Tue, 08-03-2010, 03:08 AM
Yeah but the Zanpaktou's reflect the user's personality somewhat don't they? You wouldn't imagine Kenpachi with Rukia's dancing shikai now would you...

It would explain why he doesn't use it, now, wouldn't it?

Also, you gotta wonder, when Kubo was writing this one, was he sitting there thinking:

oh boy, they'll never see this coming, they thought his ability was something else. Man, am I a good writer or what?

Archangel
Tue, 08-03-2010, 04:27 AM
If Gin ate it he'd just shit Aizen out eventually, more powerful than ever

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-03-2010, 08:04 AM
If Gin ate it he'd just shit Aizen out eventually, more powerful than ever

Just as Aizen planned.

Paper
Tue, 08-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Gin-"I put a poisonous shard in your heart",
Aizen response-
"Now you know Gin assuming will get you no were (snickering), who even say I need a heart to live"? I'm immortal in the beginning, and unfortunaltey for you to the end, just as I always planned!