PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 594

Marik
Thu, 07-29-2010, 12:12 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f4cyvzctg36cw3y) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/7smy0g) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73264755/2)

rockmanj
Thu, 07-29-2010, 12:21 PM
You beat me by a minute, you scoundrel!

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-29-2010, 12:47 PM
FUCK!

So much happening with the marines and their decisiones... so much happening to the SuperNova... and we finally learn what Luffy did. Though I can't understand the hidden message, it seems his crew did.

And Luffy tattoed Ace's name (even with the crossed S for Sabo) on his arm!!

Oda. I love you.

Archangel
Thu, 07-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Hard to believe this chapter was only 19 pages long

Rekeco
Thu, 07-29-2010, 01:21 PM
FUCK!

So much happening with the marines and their decisiones... so much happening to the SuperNova... and we finally learn what Luffy did. Though I can't understand the hidden message, it seems his crew did.

And Luffy tattoed Ace's name (even with the crossed S for Sabo) on his arm!!

Oda. I love you.

Oh snap, I completely missed that.

Oda delivers. This chapter had so many things happening and felt way longer than 19 pages. I'm satisfied.

I'm a little curious about what the message was though...

Carnage
Thu, 07-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe it means Archipelago #16

Assertn
Thu, 07-29-2010, 01:34 PM
I think it means that he's going to begin training and that its not yet time for them to regroup.

So they confirmed quite a bit about Haki, such as that all vice admirals have it, and that it IS directly connected to mantra. Surprising that Coby awoken it before Luffy, though.

Archangel
Thu, 07-29-2010, 02:02 PM
I think it means that he's going to begin training and that its not yet time for them to regroup.
Of course it meant that but you're talking from the viewer's perspective, what i'm curious is how the crew mates are supposed to reach that conclusion with the given proof

Death13a
Thu, 07-29-2010, 02:14 PM
AWESOME chapter!!!
Luffy strolling through marine HQ.

I think they will meet in a year.

Assertn
Thu, 07-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Of course it meant that but you're talking from the viewer's perspective, what i'm curious is how the crew mates are supposed to reach that conclusion with the given proof

Well considering that the only information we have to go by is what the other observers are saying about Luffy's actions, I'd have to expect that they'd reach the conclusion the same way we would.

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-29-2010, 02:52 PM
eh ya, luffy apologized to the amazons for bringing them on such a long journey. here's the timeskip?

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-29-2010, 02:54 PM

So they confirmed quite a bit about Haki, such as that all vice admirals have it, and that it IS directly connected to mantra. Surprising that Coby awoken it before Luffy, though.

I think you may be right. Nami's answer points more in this direction, seeing as she is calling Luffy selfish regarding what everyone is feeling.

I LOLed at Franky's appearence, with his skin gone.

poopdeville
Thu, 07-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Maybe it means Archipelago #16

Or maybe the Golden Bell on Skypeia.

Carnage
Thu, 07-29-2010, 11:39 PM
I thought that at first, but then 16 wouldn't make sense.

Tofu #2
Fri, 07-30-2010, 12:24 AM
this could very well just be another one of those things were led to believe we should know with the clues, but turns out we don't. ie duval

depthcharge
Fri, 07-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Briefly checked Luffy's age, darn it, he is already 17.

Could it be 16 days?
16 months?
ack- i think I would get a headach thinking bout it. ill stop.

I actually like this chapter with some interesting tidbits. Kidd is going to gun for Luffy!!!!

Dark Dragon
Mon, 08-02-2010, 12:47 AM
10$ says Zorro mistook the message and tries to go to a wrong meeting place only to get lost and end up at the right place.

Assertn
Mon, 08-02-2010, 10:51 AM
You're on, Dark Dragon. Do you use paypal?

Dark Dragon
Mon, 08-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes i do.

poopdeville
Tue, 08-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Lol, Dark Dragon is totally going to win that bet. Classic Zoro move. He can't walk down a hallway without going the wrong way at least once.

depthcharge
Tue, 08-03-2010, 05:20 AM
The other possibility include Zoro meets up with another Straw Hat crew before being guided to the correct place.

Assertn
Tue, 08-03-2010, 01:06 PM
You would also lose the bet if the message didn't have anything to do with meeting places.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 08-03-2010, 01:24 PM
You would also lose the bet if the message didn't have anything to do with meeting places.

We'll probably find out this week if that is the case or not.

btw, what are the conditions anyways?

Assertn
Tue, 08-03-2010, 02:28 PM
The conditions I agreed to are that if there is a secret meeting place and zoro mistakes the message and goes to a wrong meeting place, then you win. Otherwise I win.

Also, if the meeting place is wherever Raleigh is, then that doesn't count, because that meeting place would be established via the vivre cards and not from Luffy's message.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 08-03-2010, 03:24 PM
The conditions I agreed to are that if there is a secret meeting place and zoro mistakes the message and goes to a wrong meeting place, then you win. Otherwise I win.

Also, if the meeting place is wherever Raleigh is, then that doesn't count, because that meeting place would be established via the vivre cards and not from Luffy's message.

Ok, fair enough. What if we get into half situation where Zoro does indeed get lost but understood the message correctly?