PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 281

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Bleach 281

[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 281 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=146881)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 281 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=146880)

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-27-2010, 04:39 PM
One down for sure this time. Finally.

Archangel
Tue, 07-27-2010, 05:33 PM
One down for sure this time. Finally.
Or so you think!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Well, Aizen is in the battle now, so I guess it could have just been an illusion of Barrigan dying.

Archangel
Tue, 07-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Well, Aizen is in the fight now, so I guess it could have just been an illusion of Barrigan dying.
Actually, Aizen was in the fight the moment he steeped out of Hueco Mundo and the Gotei 13 were expecting him...

For all you know all we've been seeing is one fatass illusion, just as Aizen planned

Jessper
Tue, 07-27-2010, 08:36 PM
I enjoyed Barrigan's story. Interesting that he was in such a position before Aizen arrived.

kmkze04
Wed, 07-28-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm not sure how to feel about this... it was mildly boring at the same time it's a good piece of story. If this had been in the middle of GOOD episodes, I probably would have enjoyed it.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-28-2010, 10:02 AM
If Barrigan was the King of Heuco Mundo, it makes me wonder how Stark became Espada 1.

I'm guessing these guys are definitely Vasto Lordes now also. As there's no way the ruler of Hueco Mundo wouldn't be one. Although lots of people keep insisting that we haven't seen any Vasto Lordes yet. Seems obvious to me though that Espada 1-3 are Vasto Lordes at this point.

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Ulquiorra is prob a vasto lorde too, if i recall correctly, when the ranks got explained, Ulquiorra was used as an example in a shadow?

David75
Wed, 07-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Maybe I understood things wrong, but the Espada are the best Arrancar Aizen selected.
Most of them, if not all of them, are Aizen's creation.

Vasto Lordes are Arrancars that further evolve into something even more powerful we have not seen yet, Although Ulquiora with his last transformation could have been one of them, or at least very near.

It's not impossible that the hollow form Ichigo had when defeating Ulquiora is also near VL levels.

But the hollow stages were explained long ago in the timeline, so there's no way to know if the author will follow that now. Or if he remembers/cares... He might just do as he pleases when he thinks that's convenient.

So to sum it up, Espadas aren't even the strongest hollow we've seen yet.

Archangel
Wed, 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Every time you try making sense of bleach an angel loses its wings >_>

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Maybe I understood things wrong, but the Espada are the best Arrancar Aizen selected.
Most of them, if not all of them, are Aizen's creation.

Vasto Lordes are Arrancars that further evolve into something even more powerful we have not seen yet, Although Ulquiora with his last transformation could have been one of them, or at least very near.

It's not impossible that the hollow form Ichigo had when defeating Ulquiora is also near VL levels.

But the hollow stages were explained long ago in the timeline, so there's no way to know if the author will follow that now. Or if he remembers/cares... He might just do as he pleases when he thinks that's convenient.

So to sum it up, Espadas aren't even the strongest hollow we've seen yet.

A hollow is a soul turn evil as it`s eaten by another hollow.

An arrancar is a hollow that eats other hollow to become more powerful.

Arrancar have 3 different power level; Gillians - the giant black body white mask we all knoww and love, Adjuchas - Partially smart, somewhere between a gillian and a human, such as Barragan`s servants and finally Vasto Lorde are the most human like Hollows of them all.

Despite their rank, an arrancar can be upgraded via the Hogyouku, thus, we know Grimmjow was an Adjuchas, as for wonderwiss, i`ve no idea wtf he is.

Note that Espada is nothing more than a tittle.

I beleive #0-4 = Vasto Lorde and the rest are adjuchas.

This is how i understand it.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
An arrancar is a hollow that eats other hollow to become more powerful.
This is wrong, Arrancar's are Hollows that tear their masks and gain shinigami powers. This has nothing to do with being a Menos.

Being a Menos Grande means you have eaten other hollows to become more powerful, which is divided into Gillian, Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde.

But you can be a Menos without being an Arrancar(all the regular Gillians) and you can be an Arrancar without being a Menos(King Fisher).

We know the Espada all happen to be Menos that have become Arrancar. And we know Aaroniero is the only Gillian because he said so. So the question is which ones, if any, of the rest are Vasto Lordes.

The top 3 being Vasto Lordes just seems obvious to me based on the descriptions of Vasto Lordes as looking human.

The Espada's released forms are supposedly what their normal hollow forms looked like before they became Arrancar, as we can see with characters like Barrigan. The process of becoming an Arrancar seems to give all of them human looking forms, so who is a Vasto Lorde and who is an Adjucas can be determined by their release forms.

All the higher number Espada gain inhuman features when they release. Yammi is a multilegged centaur thing, Szayel is some kind of plant, Zommari turns into a pumpkin, Grimmjow becomes catlike, Noitra grows additional arms even Ulquiorra grows wings and fur.

But Hallibel and Stark look completely human in their release forms, their only changes are to their clothes. Barrigan looks like a Liche, but when you remember that the skull is actually just his mask, and is not actually his head, you realize he's just a guy wearing a skull mask and a black robe.

So it seems pretty clear to me that Aizen brought all of his Vasto Lorde Arrancar with him, and left the Adjucas Arrancar behind in Hueco Mundo.

The1LittleMchale
Thu, 07-29-2010, 01:04 AM
Actually, Aizen was in the fight the moment he steeped out of Hueco Mundo and the Gotei 13 were expecting him...

For all you know all we've been seeing is one fatass illusion, just as Aizen planned

No cause nobody saw him pull out his sword yet. It's not an illusion till they see his sword. Which is why the blind guy is unaffected by the illusions.

Archangel
Thu, 07-29-2010, 03:10 AM
No cause nobody saw him pull out his sword yet. It's not an illusion till they see his sword. Which is why the blind guy is unaffected by the illusions.
They only need to see his sword releasing for it to be able to affect them, we were never specifically told he even had to pull it out of the scabbard.

depthcharge
Thu, 07-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Barragan, you pathetic little thing! Aizen totally had you. Supposedly once Aizen lets you see his sword, he can pull his complete illusion on you anytime he wants. Barragan would have a chance to pwn Aizen, if he had closed his eyes and start to spamed his aging touch(before Aizen does his Kata shokai)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-31-2010, 04:06 AM
No cause nobody saw him pull out his sword yet. It's not an illusion till they see his sword. Which is why the blind guy is unaffected by the illusions.They've all seen is sword. He made it a point to show his release to everyone in the the 13 Squads when he was a Captain

Once they've seen his release, he controls their senses FOREVER. He doesn't have to release it again in this fight, as everyone here has already seen it.

Hell, they even even showed in the flashback of Momo's and Renji's training days that Aizen used to pretend to "show the trainees what a Shikai release looks like" just to make sure that all new Shinigami were under his power.