PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 413

Rekeco
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Online Viewing (http://www.mangastream.com/read/bleach/71833834/1)

edit: I'm about to leave on a flight, this is the last manga I read before leaving -____-

They made a filler character into a non filler character.

Sidnne
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm really enjoying the "Aizen follows a group of kids around town" arc.

Seriously, wtf was the point of this chapter? Come to think of it... wtf was the point of any chapter in the past 2-3 years?

Rekeco
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm really enjoying the "Aizen follows a group of kids around town" arc.

Seriously, wtf was the point of this chapter? Come to think of it... wtf was the point of any chapter in the past 2-3 years?

This chapter? Two words ... molotov cocktail.

Oh Afro Shinigami works too.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:59 AM
This shit is disgraceful.

kaigan
Thu, 07-22-2010, 01:07 AM
wow... peace of shit chapter... as KuBooing planned

seriously? my god, he ran out of ideas and now just buying time before shit hits the fan.

Nadouku
Thu, 07-22-2010, 01:19 AM
I seriously don't know what the point of this chapter was.

Death13a
Thu, 07-22-2010, 01:40 AM
this is not a manga anymore, this is toilet paper (paper version). Even naruto is getting better, this i didn't spend even 30 seconds to finish.

depthcharge
Thu, 07-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Aizen is getting lazy, start making your fucking key, you know the one you have been planning to make for hundreds of years? Or are you getting senile that you forgot what your damn brain want?

Cal_kashi
Thu, 07-22-2010, 02:03 AM
delete me

Cal_kashi
Thu, 07-22-2010, 02:05 AM
Where's the rest of the chapter. this is bullshit yo.

Aizen is getting lazy, start making your fucking key, you know the one you have been planning to make for hundreds of years? Or are you getting senile that you forgot what your damn brain want?

You know damn well that he must for some reason need Ichigo and Ichigo at full power with final kamehameha ready. The specifics aren't clear yet, but everything is pointing to needing Ichigo to complete the key. Then it will be all ironic and evil master planny that Ichico IS the key or some such bullshit.

enkoujin
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:10 AM
Chapter in less than ten words:

Ichigo's friends meet. They ran from Aizen. Gin comes.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:16 AM
Ichigo's friends meet
they run from aizen, gin comes
just as aizen planned

Sam98034
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:43 AM
That beautiful haiku was better than this chapter. I think I know what's happening. Kubo went on vacation and asked a chimp to cover for him but to make sure the plot did not advance; otherwise, it might screw up where Kubo was "planning" to take things.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Even Aizen's planning is turning to shit, chasing a bunch of kids around town. What's next, appearing in the dreams of little kids and scaring the crap out of them?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-22-2010, 05:11 AM
WOW, I really thought that the molotov cocktail would stop aizen! and then the rock slam! I thought that he was going down!

seriously though, what division is Afro samurai from? doesn't being able to Shikai mean you're a ranked officer?

animus
Thu, 07-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Great chapter.

Oh wait...

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:10 PM
So why the hell doesn't Aizen just make the damn soul key? I don't really see wtf he's doing running around Karakura down playing Jason. Doesn't he have better things to do then chase after Ichigo's friends who we haven't and kubo hasn't cared about for like what 200 Chapters?

UChessmaster
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I wonder what other shitty character will save team stupid, we had Don Kannonjin, Gin`s bitch and now Afro samurai, any bets?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Well we haven't seen Yachiru yet.

darkshadow
Thu, 07-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Having yachiru doing some shit would actually be cool imo.

Sidnne
Thu, 07-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Having yachiru doing some shit would actually be cool imo.

Kubo is still writing this shit, so it would end up being a gut-wrenching disappointment.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Obviously this is going to be part of Aizen's plan of giving Ichigo time to master his final move, hence him fooling around with these kids. After which Ichigo will come bursting out, Aizen will pretend to be caught off guard for half a second before explaining how Ichigo getting a boner over him apparantly catching Aizen off guard was also just as Aizen planned.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Aizen doesn't need to give Ichigo time to master the move. that's what the hyperbolic time-chamber is for. Aizne has one hour to spend not doing shit. he can practically go to a restaurant and wait for dessert, and it will be done.

maybe Aizen actually wants to make Ichigo into the key and not the city, maybe he wants to protect the city by killing the evil spirit king, or whatever silly Itachi plot shit thing.
how many chapters has it been since Aizen turned into the big bad?

Sidnne
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Aizen doesn't need to give Ichigo time to master the move. that's what the hyperbolic time-chamber is for. Aizne has one hour to spend not doing shit. he can practically go to a restaurant and wait for dessert, and it will be done.

I think Kubo forgot about the hyperbolic time-chamber. In fact, it actually seems like time is moving faster in the real world than in the HTC. A lot is happening in the town, and nothing is happening with Ichigo... unless Ichigo is having a 1,000 year battle with himself.

Archangel
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I thought it was hilarious how even in front of high school kids Aizen can't help but stress how much all they do is within his plan

He's so needy for attention... all he really needs is a hug but everything around him disintegrates by the sheer force of his awesomeness, and thus a villain was born :(

Cal_kashi
Thu, 07-22-2010, 07:26 PM
I think Kubo forgot about the hyperbolic time-chamber. In fact, it actually seems like time is moving faster in the real world than in the HTC. A lot is happening in the town, and nothing is happening with Ichigo... unless Ichigo is having a 1,000 year battle with himself.

It's sad really. I'll bet if he didn't have two little sisters he had to worry about he'd be much more adapt at beating himself.

joker-kun
Fri, 07-23-2010, 12:04 AM
That is honestly the worse chapter I have ever read. I expected something pathetic... but just wow.:confused:

Sam98034
Fri, 07-23-2010, 03:48 AM
It's Hyperbolic Lame Corridor, damnit! What's going to be funny is when Kubo just picks up where he left off with Ichigo even though a long time is supposed to have passed. Man...I wish this Manga had fillers. I know it would be a lot better than cannon writing.

UChessmaster
Fri, 07-23-2010, 07:52 AM
If Yachiru appears and faces Aizen, this is how it`s going to happen

*Yachiru appears*
Aizen: Yachiru *smile*, i`ve been expecting you
Yachiru: *insert release here*
*Aizen gets defeated*
*Aizen reappers*
Aizen: Did you thought... that you could defeat me? no, that`s just silly, i just made it seem as if you defeat me because is part of my plan somehow.
Then he cuts her down.

Archangel
Fri, 07-23-2010, 08:11 AM
If _______ appears and faces Aizen, this is how it`s going to happen:

*_______ appears*
Aizen: _______ *smile*, I`ve been expecting you
_______ : *insert release here*
*Aizen gets defeated*
*Aizen reappers*
Aizen: Did you thought... that you could defeat me? No, that`s just silly, i just made it seem as if you defeat me because is part of my plan somehow.
Then he cuts _______ down.

Fixed .

Inazuma
Fri, 07-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Maybe Kubo is actually a dollar hungry cocksucking genius.
Maybe this is all planned so Kenpachi's release is actually needed.
Maybe this is in order to warm things up for something bigger.

Or maybe I'm giving him way too much credit, just as Aizen planned!

TwisT
Fri, 07-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Once again i can come here after being Kuboed yet again. BS chapter. But let's face it. We love this shit. Not the actual chapters but the whole experience of reading, facepalming and then come here to bash. It feels good to bash. It gives the actual reading a purpose and makes it enjoyable to read all the stupidity. I suspect there is a big release of endorfins in that big facepalm. If i didn't have that (and the hope that Gin will turn out as awesome as i have imagined him to be (oh i know Kubo will fuck that up but it's hope god dammit)) i would have dropped this crap long ago. And i would definitely have dropped it after last weeks chapter (i have been looking forward for the Gin/Matsumoto relationship story/flashback for so long).

As for Itchigo's friends, they are all uninteresting and they have been ever since Itchigo left for SS and his powers started to rival captains. Just as chichi and the rest of the powerless characters in Dragonball became uninteresting once they transitioned to DBZ. in shonen the powerless and utterly weak are only there to provide comedy between arcs and give a sense of relaxation and normal life for the main character after he has beaten the big bad. Stupidity.

Aaaaahh that felt good :) See you all here next week for more of the same.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 07-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Aren't byakuya and kenpachi still fighting yammi back in old hueco mundo? Wonder if we'll see them appear. God does Kubo even still remember that? but yeah bleach face palming is very cathartic and in some ways is the highlight of my week...just as Aizen planned

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 07-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Who knows, but it's obvious that Kubo has forgotten that he's left Grimmjow lying wounded in the sand for almost two years. One can only wonder how long the Vaizards and Gotei 13 will lie wounded in fake Kurakura town.

Fuck Aizen's plan.

Aizen's dialog in a nutshell

"Are you expecting me to believe/say/etc... __________, or was it that I simply ub3r planned everything

"Did you really think you had _(insert ANYTHING), the reality is I that ub3r planned everything"

Yay Endorphins :)

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Kubo tried to make Aizen badass but only succeeded in making him an overpowered turd.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-23-2010, 07:48 PM
lets go back in time...
July 2010: 413~ Aizen running around town, not killing everybody into making the key.
july 2009: 365~ Vizards show up.
july 2008: 318~ Ichigo charges at ULQI tower, Chad is hitting the wall (wasn't he dead by noritora?) Aizen sends his troops to destroy the barrier
July 2007: ~282 Ichigo fights Grimmjaw.
July 2006: 235~ Uruhara fights yammy, Ichigo fights Grimmjaw, Orihime leaves for mexico.

this is so stupid...

Sidnne
Fri, 07-23-2010, 10:02 PM
What about Ishida's dad? He hasn't jumped in yet...

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Don't worry, he will be about soon and then his character will also be ruined.

ForteCross
Sun, 07-25-2010, 01:46 PM
just as aizen planned

ian_sanzo
Thu, 07-29-2010, 02:54 PM
If ever Kenpachi would appear with his zanpakutou released.

I think Aizen would say:

Oh? You coming here and the ability you gained from your zanpakutou is a part of my plan. No one can defeat me because being defeated is not a part of my plan.

And what if Kubo is being a part of Aizen's plan as well?