PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 593

Marik
Wed, 07-21-2010, 02:34 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ge5s5oe81f4w0v5) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zly28x) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/2)

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
god damn it!!!!!!!!!! 3 consecutive cliffhangers

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 07-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Buggy is probably being offered a Shibukai position if I had to guess. and I guess now it's pretty much confirmed that Luffy has done something new. God I guess his training with Reliegh was pretty quick either that or maybe Releigh prompted him to do whatever it was that he did.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Buggy as a shishibukai?
there has to be at least one marine who knows him better than this..
unless there is a plan to create a new fighting force for the WG, while keeping high profile pirates as SSBs.

I loved Sanji's reaction to the poster

toonice714
Wed, 07-21-2010, 05:20 PM
I guess pell is ok....

Kuma is a big ass dude every panel he is in is so epic seeming. I wonder if luffy made a declaration to replace whitebeard. It sounds big enough to stirr croc and everyone else. He did run around claiming to be the next PK

Death13a
Wed, 07-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Sanji cracked me up wild open with every single thing he did and said. And Sanji survived as we know him !!!

Can't wait for next week, I want to know what Luffy did !

Carnage
Wed, 07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
My bet is still on breaking back into Impel Down

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Mr. 2 rescue arc?

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-21-2010, 06:18 PM
2 of the comments made about luffy's article are interesting...

"stylish? nah, I guess not." -vivi

"right after getting their lives saved, just what are these idiots thinking?" crocodile refers to more than one person, jinbei.

it doesn't seem like the article is a new bounty anymore, given everybody talking about a big stunt, but he'll probably still get one.

also, there is your damn timeskip.

Sentenal
Wed, 07-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Man, Oda really know how to keep people coming back for more. So many things I want to know from that chapter. But at least we know that Sanji's character wasn't assassinated!!!

As for Buggy being a Shichibukai... I guess its possible. The Shichibukai's role is to basically scare Pirates and deter them, right? Buggy's crew is pretty powerful now with all those Prisoners he freed, and he has a pretty monstrous reputation after the War, his past on Gold Roger's ship, and his relationship with Shanks.

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM
I don`t think a "one month after" tops is what people meant by time-skip

Assertn
Wed, 07-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Moreso than anything else, i'm excited to see the revolutionaries actually start getting involved.

FireEmblem
Wed, 07-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Why is this manga so f**king good? O_O

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Compensation over Bleach`s crapiness.

depthcharge
Thu, 07-22-2010, 01:47 AM
Way to dangle the carrot! Showing the reaction of everyone and their Grandma, but not telling us what the heck happen!!!
Oda is playing the game, "Can you guess?"

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Now that I think about it, how many active Shibukai are there? I mean world government's lost alot of them throughout the course of the White Beard War either via death or defection.

Jinbei has probably going to have his title stripped. Hancock's status is questionable since she did attack marines during the conflict and aid Luffy. Moria I guess is officially dead. And black beard defected and pretty much bitch slapped the world government while simultaneously humiliating them.

So that leaves Don Flamingo, Mihawk, and Kuma, so there's 4 positions that need to be filled post white beard war.

UChessmaster
Thu, 07-22-2010, 12:33 PM
They DO need to replace Blackbeard, and the world goverment said something about understimating Buggy and something about him being under the radar?

Archangel
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Anyone else feels like kicking Oda in the nads?

They DO need to replace Blackbeard, and the world goverment said something about understimating Buggy and something about him being under the radar?

Lol, that would be so epic

depthcharge
Thu, 07-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Actually, previously someone said Luffy went back to the Jailhouse, did they say it was for saving Bon-chan?

FireEmblem
Sat, 07-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Maybe Luffy got a tattoo in Ace's memory!?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-24-2010, 01:55 PM
isn't it possible that the WG gave Buggy SSB status just to make him drop his army? like how Jinbei discarded Arlong when he became a shishibukai?

or maybe they want his crew to drop their defenses? Buggy's uselessness aside, he did pick up quite an army up. loosing the level six criminals was a disaster for the WG.

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 07-24-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm doubtful about the WG giving Buggy Shichibukai status. First off, Buggy's outclassed when you consider the devil-fruit abilities of some of the other pirates.

Shichibukai are supposed to be the government's enforcers against other pirates right? The WG would have better Shicibukai recruiting ground from the eleven supernovas.

Secondly, because of Buggy's proximity and close contact with Straw Hat, they won't ever completely trust him. Wasn't moria killed because a perceived 'risk' that his first contact with Luffy may have had a chance of them becoming allies? (prlly read a bad translaction, but if they killed him because he was weak, that makes the case against buggy even more) As noted, Luffy does have the dangerous ability of making everyone around him his ally.

poopdeville
Sat, 07-24-2010, 08:41 PM
I think they "killed" Moria in order to turn his DF into a cyborg power. But his death hasn't been confirmed, as far as I know.

FireEmblem
Sun, 07-25-2010, 01:01 PM
I thought they killed Moria cause he sucked...lol..

Archangel
Sun, 07-25-2010, 01:14 PM
I thought they killed Moria cause he sucked...lol..
That was my assumption as well