PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 280

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Jeeze, you guys really don't care about this series anymore huh.

[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 280 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=145022)
[HorribleSubs] Bleach - 280 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=145023)

Harima Kenji
Tue, 07-20-2010, 04:41 PM
It's hard to say very good things about this ep, I think. The pacing feels very slow and the fights thusfar are not exciting at all.

Something tells me the Vizard are taking things easy at the moment. I don't buy the whole 'we can only keep the mask on for 3 minutes' bull..

It's the writing that is a bit off in this fight, IMO. The fact that they use the masks on the Gillian is weird, considering the fact that they can fight pretty equally with released Espada without the masks. They should tear the Gillian apart w/o the mask on and then 1shot the Espada with the masks on.

The only positive thing about this ep was Hachi's fight. It was stretched out, but all in all he ended it quickly. He tried something, it failed, he set up another move and went in for the kill. Let's hope Barragan is dead now, because that fight is getting old (pun intended).

Penner
Tue, 07-20-2010, 05:15 PM
It's good that the Vizards arrived and all, but i really wanted to see Shunsui go all-out after Wonderweiss took down Ukitake..

Archangel
Tue, 07-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Jeeze, you guys really don't care about this series anymore huh.
At this point i wonder why it even still has its very own sub forum

LordGardenGnome
Tue, 07-20-2010, 06:15 PM
It seems to me they're still dragging their feet to give leeway to the manga.

BakaDave
Tue, 07-20-2010, 06:43 PM
....sadly this actually mighty be faster pacing than the manga T.T

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Let's hope Barragan is dead now, because that fight is getting old (pun intended).Well he clearly didn't, since the last shot of the episode is Barrigan peeking out of the smoke.

It's obvious that Barrigan is the fight that's actually "going on" atm, and they just keep cutting away to the others to show that the fights are taking place simultaneously. I'd be more annoyed if Hallibel wasn't so hot and Stark wasn't so cool.

Vorlath
Wed, 07-21-2010, 01:34 AM
I actually enjoyed this episode. And Aizen is finally in the picture though he hasn't moved much yet. His sidekicks are buzy leaving him open for who? The commander?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 07-21-2010, 01:36 AM
At this point i wonder why it even still has its very own sub forum

At the end of the day, it was still enormously fun in the beginning and I'll be damned if I'm not curious to see how it will all end.
Still rooting for Aizen to win. *crosses fingers*