PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 592

Marik
Thu, 07-15-2010, 03:31 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nmme52zhmcfzuhd) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qzv1k) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/91854766/2)

RyougaZell
Thu, 07-15-2010, 03:52 PM
I knew it was Mihawk's home. Awesome :D
Though I doubt Moria is dead... he probably is being modified into a machine like Kuma was.

Zoro is still very obstinate, but I was pleasently surprised he prefers to try to return to Luffy instead of fighting Mihawk.

Nami's part was excellent as well. She totally owned those guys. But still, she did shed real tears, even though she tried to pretend they weren't.

Franky's part was hilarious. What an idiot setting off the bomb and destroying everything and causing an international incident himself. I do wonder if the island has one of the 'weapons' underground instead of that heating system.

Brook's part was boring.

Archangel
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:08 PM
That felt bland because it didn't answer last week's cliffhanger

rockmanj
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:20 PM
I think the Cliffhanger was just that Luffy fought the WG and Ace died. I think all the Strawhats were reacting to that.

Archangel
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:23 PM
And luffy did that twice?

Chopper's words were "Why again?"

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:45 PM
hmm... i'm actually looking forward to this weeks naruto for once.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Franky had the best moment out of them all, but I was a bit disappointed. I always had this vision of Luffy returning to his ship docked at the Shanbody Archipelgo and all of the straw hats are there in their new powered up forms, but I guess that would be too expected.

Honestly I just want to see a time jump, fuck oda even implied there would be one in the strong world promotional material by saying, "watch this movie again and again because it's the last time you'll be seeing Luffy as a 17-year-old boy" implying heavily that they'll be some kind of time jump. Hell seems like Reileigh going to give luffy some kind of training. So dammit just give me my time jump!!!

Also is it just me or does it seem like the various "trials" that the straw hats are encountering don't seem to be helping them power up. I mean zoro fighting monkey's Frankie blowing up vega punks lab (as hilarious as that was).

Augury
Thu, 07-15-2010, 05:01 PM
And luffy did that twice?

Chopper's words were "Why again?"
That may have actually been a mistranslation. On the AP forums, one of their members who often does translations on spoilers said that the text could be literally translated as "why again?", but it is also commonly used as "how come?" If this is the case, it makes more sense and falls in line with everyone reacting to Luffy's situation.

I actually had no idea that Zoro would end up at Mihawk's home, so that was a pleasant surprise for me. I also liked Nami and Franky's segments, but not Brook's as much.

Looks like we'll get to see Sanji and Robin next week, plus another half chapter more of something. I'm looking forward to the SH's eventual reunion - the story is more interesting with them. I didn't care much for the flashback and the latter half of the war.

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Honestly I just want to see a time jump, fuck oda even implied there would be one in the strong world promotional material by saying, "watch this movie again and again because it's the last time you'll be seeing Luffy as a 17-year-old boy" implying heavily that they'll be some kind of time jump. Hell seems like Reileigh going to give luffy some kind of training. So dammit just give me my time jump!!!

Also is it just me or does it seem like the various "trials" that the straw hats are encountering don't seem to be helping them power up. I mean zoro fighting monkey's Frankie blowing up vega punks lab (as hilarious as that was).

i think there's too many assumptions coming from everyone. it was never really stated the crew were being sent to do "trials" and "power up"

and about the luffy thing, i dunno maybe his birthday is coming up.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-15-2010, 05:12 PM
he was a boy, his head filled with dreams and hopes.
now he's a man. with broken heart and ... something.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 07-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Oda is amazing, he fits enough story in one chapter to literally go through 3 episodes worth of events :O

Death13a
Thu, 07-15-2010, 08:28 PM
I often think of One Piece manga as a script for anime version. That's why for me anime > manga as it can expend on manga content. Can't wait for new version of Sanji?!?

depthcharge
Thu, 07-15-2010, 11:54 PM
I am tapping my foot as I wait for Rayleigh to do some amazing training for Luffy,(it better not be saved for flashback) I want it now!!!