PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 169 (Leaked Version)

Marik
Thu, 07-15-2010, 02:47 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 169 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=145628) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=145626)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Cool, it's like today was a double episode.

Zati
Thu, 07-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Nice, this was totally unexpected. Thanks for the heads up as always, Marik.

redcat
Thu, 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
The torrent you are looking for does not appear to be in our database. D:

dfgfdhdh

Marik
Thu, 07-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah, nyaa just removed it. I uploaded it to MegaUpload though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=474B8QO0

LunaticCat
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Is it christmas already? :D

But what the heck was it with that preview? I don't speak any japanese, so might someone translate? :(

redcat
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah, nyaa just removed it. I uploaded it to MegaUpload though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=474B8QO0

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Interesting...I wonder if Naruto is actually going to end up fighting Nagato or not.

Two quick questions.

First, what color were Naruto's Kyuubi+Sage eyes? I'm a bit color blind and I couldn't tell.

Second, what the hell is going on in the preview? That sure as hell better not be filler.

arondruiz
Thu, 07-15-2010, 04:54 PM
First, what color were Naruto's Kyuubi+Sage eyes? I'm a bit color blind and I couldn't tell.

Second, what the hell is going on in the preview? That sure as hell better not be filler.

1. Red

2. Yep, July 28th is a double filler episode (170&171). It's only for 1 week though, 172 is back to the Pain arc again.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-15-2010, 05:53 PM
1. RedPffft, that don't make sense. Green+Red=Brown.

2. Yep, July 28th is a double filler episode (170&171). It's only for 1 week though, 172 is back to the Pain arc again.Well fuck.

LunaticCat
Fri, 07-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Pffft, that don't make sense. Green+Red=Brown.

If you mix up red light and green light, you'll get yellow. So brown isn't the only possibility :p

Maybe it's how it is in genetics: the darker color will cover the lighter one (mostly).

Double filler?! what are they thinking calling it a "special"?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-16-2010, 05:08 AM
If you mix up red light and green light, you'll get yellow. So brown isn't the only possibility :pI don't....that's not how I was taught it on the color wheel.

Anyway, clearly Kishi should have made Sage mode's eyes yellow so that Naruto's Sage+Fox eyes could be orange.

LunaticCat
Fri, 07-16-2010, 06:17 AM
I don't....that's not how I was taught it on the color wheel.

it's called additive color mixing. the color wheel is only for paintings :)

Anyway, clearly Kishi should have made Sage mode's eyes yellow so that Naruto's Sage+Fox eyes could be orange.
i agree here

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Booooobs.

http://kei.iichan.net/hinata/src/1279161951270.png

it's called additive color mixing. the color wheel is only for paintings :)Is that how computers do it? I notice color mixing on the computer is always Red Green and Blue instead of Red Yellow and Blue.

LunaticCat
Fri, 07-16-2010, 06:48 AM
Booooobs.

http://kei.iichan.net/hinata/src/1279161951270.png

looks like Sakura is going to... yes

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-16-2010, 10:04 AM
Squeeeeeeeeeeze...

Archangel
Fri, 07-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Bloody hell, Hinata just went even higher on my fanboy scale

Jessper
Sat, 07-17-2010, 12:25 AM
I don't....that's not how I was taught it on the color wheel.

Wait, what? They are yellow...? Well, kind of goldish but still, not green.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Wait, what? They are yellow...? Well, kind of goldish but still, not green.Really? Hmm, I guess I just assumed they were green because they were frog eyes. What about his Sage mascera? Is that gold also?

Anyway, then yeah, Sage+Fox eyes should have been orange.

LunaticCat
Sat, 07-17-2010, 05:39 AM
Is that how computers do it? I notice color mixing on the computer is always Red Green and Blue instead of Red Yellow and Blue.
correct.

Really? Hmm, I guess I just assumed they were green because they were frog eyes. What about his Sage mascera? Is that gold also?
i thought so too, but after looking at this picture, I know I was wrong
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Naruto_AnimeSagemode.png

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Hmm, according to the wiki, his eyes are yellow and this mascara is orange...

Archangel
Sat, 07-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Damn, that was some shitty quality

Also lol at Pain getting raped by the kyuubi's chakra

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 07-17-2010, 11:51 PM
I chuckled at seeing people call it mascara...

and yes, that was pretty whack quality. When can I expect a 720p?

LunaticCat
Sun, 07-18-2010, 05:36 AM
I chuckled at seeing people call it mascara...

and yes, that was pretty whack quality. When can I expect a 720p?

I'd guess next week, when it comes out "for real" ;)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-18-2010, 06:19 AM
I chuckled at seeing people call it mascara...What else should we call it?

Sageliner?

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-18-2010, 06:51 AM
What else should we call it?

Sageliner?

Eyeshadow. Mascara is for eyelashes.

Every frog also has yellow eyes, save for a handful of exceptions.

Archangel
Sun, 07-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Eyeshadow. Mascara is for eyelashes.

Way to gay up the convo

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Way to gay up the convo

That's what you just did.

yapchagi
Sun, 07-18-2010, 03:02 PM
so after ep 169 is what...another filler?

Archangel
Sun, 07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
so after ep 169 is what...another filler?
Aye, pre shippuden filler

LunaticCat
Mon, 07-19-2010, 02:49 AM
I don't get why they made next episode a filler - I mean, they could have made it after Pain arc, wich is obviously allmost over.
That way they kinda "forced" me to read the rest of it in the manga...:rolleyes:

yapchagi
Mon, 07-19-2010, 04:01 AM
Aye, pre shippuden filler

SUCKS!!! And Naruto's filler is NEVER GOOD!!!

Artris
Mon, 07-19-2010, 04:32 AM
Maybe the filler will feature the baka brothers, tony the tiger and some nice spicy curry. Could be fun. Sort of a 'our powers combined' filler nightmare.

At least they didn't pull a bleach entirely.... I mean bleach left off in the middle of an action scene for some seriously long filler. They then did it again for an entire filler season (albeit an entertaining one). Naruto will likely just give us some lame memories of people passed and good times with Sasuke. It might actually be fun. I'm sure he will make some friends and force his way of the ninja down their throats.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-19-2010, 04:43 AM
It's probably to celebrate some kind of dumb anniversary.

redcat
Mon, 07-19-2010, 04:47 AM
we clearly didnt have enough filler in the original series

maybe they will bring back the curry of life

Mugen
Mon, 07-19-2010, 12:57 PM
awww man links are all dead :( i wish i saw this thread earlier

edit: nvm the nyaa torrent worked.. episode was ok, wish they subbed the previews.. hopefully next weeks filler won't be too bad

Way to gay up the convo
lol

Sporklover
Tue, 07-20-2010, 06:06 PM
It might actually be fun. I'm sure he will make some friends and force his way of the ninja down their throats.

Dont forget the rasengans...rasengans everywhere.

Archangel
Tue, 07-20-2010, 06:08 PM
edit: nvm the nyaa torrent worked.. episode was ok, wish they subbed the previews.. hopefully next weeks filler won't be too bad

Next week we'll get THIS episode

Dont forget the rasengans...rasengans everywhere.

With any luck we'll witness the comeback of noodle rasengan

Sporklover
Tue, 07-20-2010, 06:16 PM
With any luck we'll witness the comeback of noodle rasengan

Somehow, I find myself lucky unable to remember that. Hopefully it'll have the 3rd doing his usual "wise grandfather/yoda thing" with kakashi with his old teacher antics with them.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Hopefully, it'll have Sasuke getting assraped by a jaguar in the forest.

Assertn
Wed, 07-21-2010, 10:43 AM
If you mix up red light and green light, you'll get yellow. So brown isn't the only possibility :p

Yeah... except additive only applies when the object EMITS light, not absorbs it. Unless Naruto's eyes glow in the dark, you're not going to get yellow.

LunaticCat
Wed, 07-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah... except additive only applies when the object EMITS light, not absorbs it. Unless Naruto's eyes glow in the dark, you're not going to get yellow.

dude, I was just babbling. And we don't know if Kyuubi's eyes glow in the dark ;)

Cal_kashi
Thu, 07-22-2010, 03:23 PM
This episode was alright.

N defeats last pain
questions is revenge ok
starts talk with real pain

recap in haiku,
just because. I can do it
it brings me much joy

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 07-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Well Hinata certainly is a big girl now.

Pandadice
Mon, 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm sure glad we can get over 167s horrible roadrunner legs and get back to real animation. I mean, where would we be at without excellent character faces like everybody has in this shot?

I mean, where would we be artistically without cross-eyed Lee, and triangular-nosed Neji?

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2002/horriblesubsnarutoshipp.jpg

and that Anbu's mask in the back oddly resembles this smiley http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/613/sarcastic.png. I wasn't aware that their masks changed expressions.

Archangel
Mon, 07-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh yay, more of this?

Shitty animation is shitty, in both cases, now let it go already.

UChessmaster
Mon, 07-26-2010, 02:52 PM
The irony in you complaining about a far away shot animation is delightful, please, do try again.

DayoftheDante
Wed, 07-28-2010, 05:00 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DayoftheDante/Goof/ohlawd.jpg

Holy shit. And here I thought Anko had the market cornered on the fishnets. Hinata just needs a meaner coat to go with 'em now.

It was about here in the story that I stopped reading the manga. They really pulled out the big guns back with that Yondaime appearance(even if it WAS just in Naruto's headspace), and I missed that feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next in the anime. Does anyone else remember back when it was a big fucking deal having the parents showing up to save the day during the Chuunin finale? I thought it was cool seeing how both the younger and older generation are impressed by how far Naruto's come along. Shikamaru's dad just seems like a guy that has seen some of the craziest shit in his life- him and Ibiki. And to see him tell Ino's dad to stand down and let Naruto do his thing, I dunno. To me it says a lot.

I wonder what the survivors are going to think about Root after this-they didn't lift a goddamn finger, and Danzo expects to take over as Hokage? After watching what Naruto did to Pain, I don't think any of their members are gonna try to take over forcibly. Unless under Danzo's eyepatch he wields THE GEASS.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-28-2010, 06:20 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DayoftheDante/Goof/ohlawd.jpg

Holy shit. And here I thought Anko had the market cornered on the fishnets. Hinata just needs a meaner coat to go with 'em now.

It was about here in the story that I stopped reading the manga. They really pulled out the big guns back with that Yondaime appearance(even if it WAS just in Naruto's headspace), and I missed that feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next in the anime. Does anyone else remember back when it was a big fucking deal having the parents showing up to save the day during the Chuunin finale? I thought it was cool seeing how both the younger and older generation are impressed by how far Naruto's come along. Shikamaru's dad just seems like a guy that has seen some of the craziest shit in his life- him and Ibiki. And to see him tell Ino's dad to stand down and let Naruto do his thing, I dunno. To me it says a lot.

I wonder what the survivors are going to think about Root after this-they didn't lift a goddamn finger, and Danzo expects to take over as Hokage? After watching what Naruto did to Pain, I don't think any of their members are gonna try to take over forcibly. Unless under Danzo's eyepatch he wields THE GEASS.

Under Danzo's eyepatch is another sharingan.

It's funny. Now that I think about it, Danzo has short kinda-spiky hair. Tobi also has short, kinda-spiky hair. That guy always has his left eye under bandages. We have only seen Tobi's left eye.

It's even funnier how Danzo wants to become Hokage, while Tobi was once driven out of Konoha.

Only problem is that anime characters have the special ability of keeping their eyes firmly shut yet be inconspicuous and visually capable.

Archangel
Wed, 07-28-2010, 06:34 AM
It's funny. Now that I think about it, Danzo has short kinda-spiky hair. Tobi also has short, kinda-spiky hair. That guy always has his left eye under bandages. We have only seen Tobi's left eye.

It's even funnier how Danzo wants to become Hokage, while Tobi was once driven out of Konoha.
You're honestly just now getting this? :confused:

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-28-2010, 06:52 AM
You're honestly just now getting this? :confused:

Yeah.

Was it mentioned previously?

Archangel
Wed, 07-28-2010, 07:07 AM
I can't vouch for the anime subforum but with the manga the hypothesis has been considered for over a year or so

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-28-2010, 07:17 AM
I can't vouch for the anime subforum but with the manga the hypothesis has been considered for over a year or so

But isn't the manga like a year ahead of us?

Archangel
Wed, 07-28-2010, 07:19 AM
But isn't the manga like a year ahead of us?
The possibility has been considered ever since Tobi revealed himself to be Madara

depthcharge
Wed, 07-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Now, would Naruto look at Hinata? Fishnet hugging those boobs definitely calls for attention.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Now, would Naruto look at Hinata? Fishnet hugging those boobs definitely calls for attention.

Naruto only has eyes for Sasuke.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Under Danzo's eyepatch is another sharingan.

It's even funnier how Danzo wants to become Hokage, while Tobi was once driven out of Konoha. So what you're saying is....

Danzo is Ubito.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-03-2010, 08:13 AM
So what you're saying is....

Danzo is Ubito.

I'm saying Danzo may be Tobi.

Tobi is not Ubito. That guy's dead.

Archangel
Tue, 08-03-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm saying Danzo may be Tobi.

Tobi is not Ubito. That guy's dead.
... or is he???

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-03-2010, 08:33 AM
... or is he???

If he is alive and is really Tobi, he's certainly aged a lot. He should be around Kakashi's age, though appearance modification should be nothing new to ninjas.

It's an interesting idea since it would still "work" because his missing sharingan would be covered by the bandages... but remember that his whole right was crushed.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-04-2010, 02:46 AM
If he is alive and is really Tobi, he's certainly aged a lot. He should be around Kakashi's age, though appearance modification should be nothing new to ninjas.

It's an interesting idea since it would still "work" because his missing sharingan would be covered by the bandages... but remember that his whole right was crushed.
Everyone knows boulder on your face causes wrinkles.

It's like the opposite of a mud mask.