PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 411

Marik
Wed, 07-07-2010, 04:47 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3gnzjqitzyy) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3je630) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/91213640/2)

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-07-2010, 05:22 PM
That was ridiculous... just as Aizen planned.

Though Gin's expression, when Kanonji appeared, was pure gold... just as Aizen planned.

animus
Wed, 07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
So there's another lame power up that Kubo's pulling out of his ass. What is this shit even called now? Getsuga Tenshou Hollowchigo Zangetsu 5?

Sidnne
Wed, 07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Ugh... just as Aizen planned...

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND!! Aizen didn't know Don Kanonji! Does that mean something happened that Aizen didn't plan???

Archangel
Wed, 07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Oh come on guys you're being too harsh, Hollow Zangetsu was pretty cool and it even made sense which is about as much as you can expect from Bleach these days

Also fucking lol at the new final boss, just as Don Kanonji planned

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 07-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Aizen being surprised by Don Kanonji, just as Aizen planned.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Oh wow Bleach is getting better now that its out of the infinite Aizen battle loop.

Ahhhhah thankyou ryouga I didn't notice that the first time around, they shoulda made it his initial reaction instead of using a whole panel for his normal expression. It looks like thats the closest Gin's ever come to bursting into laughter

and how suspense filled was that?!? I thought Don's blast took Aizen out just as he planned it would. That smoke covering Aizen almost had me, thought it was all over.. Kanoji gave him the business, and we could all go home.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Yep, Mr Satan arriving to attack Perfect Cell, just as Aizen planned.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Yep, Mr Satan arriving to attack Perfect Cell, just as Aizen planned.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/161/ffffuuuuuuu.jpg
I KNEW this was familiar, just as Aizen planned.

Rekeco
Wed, 07-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Oh wow, I completely forgot about Don Kanonji. I know whats going to happen. Ichigo will come back with his new power and beat Aizen, and Don Kanonji will take all the credit for it. I mean, he did hit Aizen which is MORE THAN A LOT of the other characters can say.

Don Kanonji was not a part of Aizen's plan.

Don Kanonji is so Whitebeard.

Nadouku
Thu, 07-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Aizen's plan has been foiled by Don Kanonji!

redcat
Thu, 07-08-2010, 01:49 AM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3191/guh.gif

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-08-2010, 04:16 AM
all that's left is for the afro shinigami to come and double team with don kannoji.

speaking of which, isn't one Ichigo's sister in league with Kannoji? maybe it was part of aizen plan to have the kannoji rangers attack him so he could meet Ichi-sis and (what does he want to do with them?).

it's all part of aizen's plan.

depthcharge
Thu, 07-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Surprise is part of Aizen's plan.

Believe it!

EpyonNext
Thu, 07-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Shit just got real....just as Aizen planned.

Y
Fri, 07-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Don Kanonji is Isshin's lieutenant with memory loss.

Stranger things have happened!

Strider
Fri, 07-09-2010, 07:53 AM
The minute Don Kanoji withstood Aizen's reiatsu I assumed the next chapter would reveal his previous life as a captain.

Archangel
Fri, 07-09-2010, 08:28 AM
The minute Don Kanoji withstood Aizen's reiatsu I assumed the next chapter would reveal his previous life as a captain.
Remember when a Zaraki's patched reiatsu was enough to turn Hanataro, an actual shinigami, to a driveling puddle of drool?

TwisT
Fri, 07-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Oh i do. One of the things i have been most "upset" with. Or how Yamamoto made a vice-captain not able to even breathe. Was the same when Ulquiorra released his second time and Orihime and Ishida went up there. Are we to believe Orihime is more powerful then a vice-captain? The buckling for reiatsu is just one big plothole that Kubo either forgot completely about or just tossed out the window. Dammit now you reminded me of this shit. Haven't thought about this since the Ulquiorra-Itchigo fight. I'm gonna go watch some old Naruto chunin exam episodes to remid me of something awesome that i miss (BTW what sweet memories it is to hear the first and second Naruto op).

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-10-2010, 05:08 AM
there's always the explanation that some people are more panic-prone than others. some people see a mountain and say "I'll never be able to climb that thing" and others think "Man, I bet the view from up there is amazing, better start climbing it".

Hanataru was a coward, and that vice captain was a bit on the 'scared from life' side. Ishida has much more 'mental' resolve, and Kannoji ignores most truths about himself (the fact that he dresses like a clown, for once), so he doesn't notice how shit-scary the experience is.

of course, it doesn't mean anything, since Aizen can sap out people just by being there, which means that his power drain works unconsciously, even when people don't know they should be afraid.
it's a bunch of nonsense. but it's just done so Aizen doesn't kill many innocent, and Gin can switch sides without having someone say "you killed some humans, so you can't be good!".

Sam98034
Sat, 07-10-2010, 05:56 AM
So is everyone just assuming Gin is going to turn good? This is going to be really dissapointing when Kubo pulls that ace from his sleave...just as Aizen planned.

TwisT
Sat, 07-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Reiatsu has nothing to do with fear. It doesn't matter if you are afraid or not. Reiatsu=Spirit Pressure. Think of it more like gravity. The stronger you are the more you can handle before your body isn't able to withstand the power. Hanataro was able to be in Byakuya without turning to a puddle and Byakuya should be regarded as one of the top captains. It's because Byakuya doesn't have the raw reiatsu that Kenpachi has.