PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 591

Marik
Wed, 07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwygzdzn3e2) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1gq4j) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71384529/2)

Archangel
Wed, 07-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Oda must be having a jolly good time mindfucking me with each new chapter

1) Rayleigh arrives

No more time-skip :(

2) Raileigh is apparently concocting some method of training to make Luffy stronger. Also, Usopp is gonna have to train to get out of the island

Yay, time-skip :)

3) Chopper is going back

No more time-skip :(

4) Luffy did something, cliffhanger maximus

Brain explodes

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Didn't we see a similar scene for Usopp already on the anime o.o?

And I bet that Luffy's news are about a new high bounty.

Sentenal
Wed, 07-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Yeah, Luffy's bounty probably went up again. And it is starting to look like there won't be a time skip.

Tofu #2
Wed, 07-07-2010, 08:24 PM
ya but why would chopper be so surprised?

i thought rayleigh was about to join them... and he finally confirms the speculation with kuma

Carnage
Wed, 07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I was under the impression that Luffy broke into the Marine prison again.

Assertn
Wed, 07-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I was under the impression that the first newspaper chopper read was about the planned execution of Ace, like the one grandma nyon gave to Luffy. The newest one Chopper got on the last page was the outcome of the war, and Chopper freaked out about Luffy jumping into the middle of that fray.

Its been established that Amazon Lily is the best place for Luffy to be right now, so I'm sure he's going to stay there until his training is done. In other words, the last page probably wasn't a cliffhanger.

Carnage
Wed, 07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Its been established that Amazon Lily is the best place for Luffy to be right now, so I'm sure he's going to stay there until his training is done. In other words, the last page probably wasn't a cliffhanger.

Although your argument makes sense, one would think there is a reason placed chopper's expression as the last panel of the chapter. It would seem Oda would leave a surprised character to keep us on our toes, no?

Assertn
Wed, 07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
I will admit, the small "now what??" message in the bottom left corner is a bit ominous, but the only surprise I'd seriously expect would be, as RZ suggested, a bounty increase.

animus
Wed, 07-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Maybe it's gonna be something silly again akin to like finding out Duval's real identity.

Belial
Thu, 07-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Rayleigh is going to teach Luffy some sexy Haki techniques 99%

and chopper is probably reacting to what happened... as far as the marines know Luffy can be dead so for now i presume they have him as MIA so who knows what they have written

depthcharge
Thu, 07-08-2010, 10:47 AM
When Rayleigh first got to the island, that frame had only his chest and torso shown. I thought it was Chopper.

Anyhow, having Rayleigh show up and train Luffy is much better idea then having Karate fishman do it.

Oh yeah, Rayleigh oozes kickass out of his butt.

Assertn
Thu, 07-08-2010, 10:49 AM
And despite Raleigh's ridiculousness swimming through the calm belt, he still needed to be rescued by Hatchi back when he was in his prime. :x

boilerph
Thu, 07-08-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm more interested in Law's line. Doesn't it imply that Dragon doesn't want Raleigh to meet up with Luffy?

Dark Dragon
Thu, 07-08-2010, 11:19 AM
And despite Raleigh's ridiculousness swimming through the calm belt, he still needed to be rescued by Hatchi back when he was in his prime. :x

It's possible that he was severely injured when Hatchi rescued him.

Sentenal
Thu, 07-08-2010, 01:32 PM
ya but why would chopper be so surprised?

i thought rayleigh was about to join them... and he finally confirms the speculation with kuma
Why? They were all surprised the last time Luffy's bounty went up. If it goes up again, that would make his bounty even more ridiculous. Also, saying "Why again" implies that it has already happened before. Thus, it probably is a huge bounty increase.

Death13a
Thu, 07-08-2010, 02:20 PM
I am sure that Chopper read that Luffy participated in war so bounty increase shouldn't surprise him that much.

So my guess that Luffy returned to Sabaody and kicked Celestial again.

FireEmblem
Thu, 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
A bounty increase seems to be the most likely thing, but Oda always surprises so we'll see. Another bounty increase would definitely be surprising especially to a character like Chopper, because it really hasn't been that long since Water 7, or has it?

animus
Thu, 07-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Maybe his bounty went up by 30 Berries again? Or he got another dumb candid picture of him taken again like his cotton candy eating one.

Tyreal
Thu, 07-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Maybe his bounty went up by 30 Berries again? Or he got another dumb candid picture of him taken again like his cotton candy eating one.

That post just gave me an idea. Maybe it is a bounty increase and a new picture of Luffy taken from when Luffy was participating in the war with his body all torn up and REALLY badly damaged. That would mean Chopper saying "not again" could refer to both Luffy's current state and the bounty increase.

depthcharge
Fri, 07-09-2010, 07:54 AM
That post just gave me an idea. Maybe it is a bounty increase and a new picture of Luffy taken from when Luffy was participating in the war with his body all torn up and REALLY badly damaged. That would mean Chopper saying "not again" could refer to both Luffy's current state and the bounty increase.

yep both would be good theories.

Sentenal
Fri, 07-09-2010, 03:38 PM
I dunno about that. Assuming it is a new bounty with a new big amount, it would just be weird for the World Government to put a half-dead picture of him on the poster.

kyubisrage
Fri, 07-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Im willing to bet his went into the prison again. Maybe to defeat the warden?

Assertn
Sat, 07-10-2010, 01:32 AM
What would be the point of returning to impel down?

Besides, its not like he'll be able to get past the gates of justice as easily as he did before.