PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 410

Marik
Wed, 06-30-2010, 04:52 PM
mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3yjmzjnnfmu) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/7qbtje) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87715573/2)

Cal_kashi
Wed, 06-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ it was just as Aizen planned.

Sidnne
Wed, 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM
LMAO! More terrible dialogue that means absolutely nothing, yet Kubo seems to think is profound; and Ichigo's powerup is just as Aizen planned!!

animus
Wed, 06-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Kubo being a shitty writer was just as Aizen planned.

Archangel
Wed, 06-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Any other manga and i would welcome a cliffhanger but it's hard to be excited when you know the outcome is gonna be retarded and suck ass, just as Aizen planned

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Well thanks to Aizen for giving us a spoiler, now we know Ichigo's battle with Tensa Zangetsu and H'Ichigo will be won by Ichigo, just as Aizen planned.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Ichigo`s power up that he doesn`t has yet is just as Aizen planned!

Sidnne
Wed, 06-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I wonder if me not reading this awful manga anymore is just as Aizen planned?

But then, I don't want Aizen to keep getting his way... so I'd better keep reading it. But what if that is just as Aizen planned??

Oh, I don't see any way to beat him; Aizen wins no matter what I do! It's just as Aizen planned!

Sam98034
Wed, 06-30-2010, 11:15 PM
The first sentences on page 14 pretty much sums it all up for us, just as Aizen planned!

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 07-01-2010, 03:04 AM
By beating his powerup Hollow form he would become the perfect Viazard and will also learn a new move! Just like Aizen planned!

Logrus
Thu, 07-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Kubo is probobly God's secret 11th plauge...

May he burn in hell or redem himself by making at least one consistent chapter.

Nadouku
Thu, 07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
That was pretty lame, just as Aizen planned.

yapchagi
Thu, 07-01-2010, 09:32 AM
EVERYTHING is just as Aizen planned!!!

Perhaps Aizen IS the writer, even though he's just a character in manga, he has the power to make Kubo his bitch, just as Aizen planned!!!

Wait a minute, I'm posting comments here, is just as Aizen planned!!!

TwisT
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:15 AM
lol it truly was just as Aizen planned. No need to deny it anymore. Even my own birth was just as Aizen planned.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:39 AM
I wonder if Aizen ever documents his plan... would be one hell of a book to read. Probably better than the manga.

Archangel
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:44 AM
But then the whole book would be a lie, which is also just as Aizen planned

Cal_kashi
Thu, 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM
But Aizen can bend all of reality to match his whims, assuming you've seen his shikai release (which we all have) so nothing he writes about can be a lie, since w experience it just as Aizen planned.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 07-01-2010, 01:30 PM
When I started reading this manga I was normal. Now I'm teetering on the edge of insanity. I can't tell if something happening to me is real of if its just what Aizen wants me to see. My friend wanted me to box with him but I just couldn't.... what if it was all according to Aizen's plan and as I swing at him he turns out to be my momma!

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:12 PM
When I started reading this manga I was normal. Now I'm teetering on the edge of insanity. I can't tell if something happening to me is real of if its just what Aizen wants me to see. My friend wanted me to box with him but I just couldn't.... what if it was all according to Aizen's plan and as I swing at him he turns out to be my momma!

Of course all of that was just as Aizen planned. Of course whoever shows up in front of him will be just as Aizen planned as well because clearly it can only be one person, or me thinking that way was just as Aizen planned. Whatever.... just as Aizen planned.

animus
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Oh fuck, Time Paradox! ...Just as Aizen planned.

There is no end to this! ...Just as Aizen planned.

/asplode

depthcharge
Fri, 07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I hope that Aizen plans to give me some money.

The world is now a better place. Just as Aizen planned.

David Craft
Fri, 07-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Well Kubo might not have ever had any plan with ANY of this... and such is quite apparent. HOWEVER we can all rest assured that its all according to AIZEN'S plan at least...

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 07-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Can Aizen plan a plan so large and intricate that even Aizen himself can't plan it?

On a side note, Hollow ichigo is awesome, just as aizen planned. Perhaps hollow ichigo is the perfect power that he seeks?

yapchagi
Sat, 07-03-2010, 03:49 AM
Even when Aizen himself plans something, it won't go according to his plan... Why? Coz it was just as Aizen planned!!!

Pretty shitty thoughts right? Well, it was just as Aizen planned!!!

Dark Dragon
Sat, 07-03-2010, 04:45 AM
I think if they ever invent a trope that requires a character constantly get his ass beat to power up, they can simply name it The Ichigo's Phenomenon.

reading this forum makes my head hurts, just as Aizen planned.

Inazuma
Sat, 07-03-2010, 05:21 AM
The Just as Aizen planned is getting too hard to watch, just as Aizen planned.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 07-03-2010, 07:46 AM
I think if they ever invent a trope that requires a character constantly get his ass beat to power up, they can simply name it The Ichigo's Phenomenon.

reading this forum makes my head hurts, just as Aizen planned.

This was actually established in Draganball Z, as all Saiyans would become stronger after getting beaten up. Hence the bit where Vegeta asked to have a hole blown through him on planet Namek. Funny how they lost that concept when everyone went Super Saiyan.

Just as Aizen planned.

kaigan
Wed, 07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
just as Aizen planned.. or is it...

so if you plan something, and i know you are planning it, but then you know i am planning it... mfker my head hurts now. fu Aizen

Archangel
Wed, 07-07-2010, 03:37 PM
just as Aizen planned.. or is it...

so if you plan something, and i know you are planning it, but then you know i am planning it... mfker my head hurts now. fu Aizen
Aizen doesn't fuck himself, he fucks you while you fuck him while you're unaware of any of it

Just as Aizen planned

Cal_kashi
Wed, 07-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Aizen doesn't fuck himself, he fucks you while you fuck him while you're unaware of any of it

Just as Aizen planned

One might say he's mind fucking you! Other's would say he's merely raping you and letting you think you enjoy it. One thing is certain though, you won't know if you are coming or going, just as Aizen planned.