PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 277

kmkze04
Tue, 06-29-2010, 03:44 PM
[CrunchySubs] Bleach - 277 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=140288)
[CrunchySubs] Bleach - 277 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=140289)

Climax my ass. 5 minutes of recap, 15 minutes of crap, 1 minute of content.

Fuck you, Bleach, fuck you.

(Can you tell I'm pissed?)

LordGardenGnome
Tue, 06-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah, that wasn't that great, too much re-cap. I know they're still stalling for the manga but at least it's the story line.

Penner
Tue, 06-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Really? i actually liked this episode quite a bit, those two captains are two of my favorites, plus we haven't seen much of their abilities at all so anything they show is good.

Plus they're both dual-wielders, which is awesome, and i really dig the design of Shunsui's swords (the hat/robe guy)

I was also pleasantly surprised by that Nr1 dude's "Gunslinger" release, and the fact that he and Lilynette was one and the same also took me by surprise.

At this point almost* anything that surprises me in Bleach is a good thing.

* surprises me in a good way, not something like going from an "assassin's touch" release to a "nukelauncher" bankai, that's just ridiculous.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-30-2010, 02:49 AM
Woot! Guns!

That was some disturbing assplay though.

Penner
Wed, 06-30-2010, 04:58 AM
Oh right, i was totally confused as to what the hell he started doing to her "butt" while she was in gun-form, that shit was weird.

depthcharge
Wed, 06-30-2010, 11:39 AM
wow I just checked, I have not downloaded bleach since 274.

Let me see what I am going to get myself into.

kmkze04
Thu, 07-01-2010, 02:40 AM
Save yourself the trouble. I'm pretty sure in 20 words, 30 max, I can summarize 275-277

kmkze04
Thu, 07-01-2010, 02:44 AM
And Penner, I like the two captains also and their dual-wields, but for the amount of time they've actually USED them aka the last maybe 20 seconds of the episode, this has been crap.

Then there's the rather blatantly repetitive obviousness that Lilynette and Stark were one in the same. That was completely expected to me, which would've been ok if they hadn't drawn out the hints over several episodes.

Agreed, the nature of the butt play was rather disturbing when considering what exactly he does to her when she's in regular form. I mean, that's probably why he wasn't concerned about Ukitake doing anything "weird" to the kid. She all but rode him the first time we saw them, all her poses lately have been borderline lolicon hentai, and now the butt play. Really...