PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 457

Marik
Sat, 06-26-2010, 10:28 PM
[yibis] ​One​ Piece​ 457​ [720p] [62D6E5B6].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36346)
[yibis] One Piece 457 [400p] [53B091D7].mp4 (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36349)
[yibis] One Piece 457 [400p] [F0E22D7A].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36351)

---

[GoGoAnime.com] One Piece Episode - 457 [English Sub] [480p].Avi (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=139790)
[CrunchySubs] One Piece - 457 [360p]​.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=139800)

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 06-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Clip Show!!!

Assertn
Sun, 06-27-2010, 03:08 AM
utter waste of an episode

Harima Kenji
Sun, 06-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the warning, I'll skip this one, then.

Assertn
Sun, 06-27-2010, 12:05 PM
There's about 20 seconds of this episode where there's new content pertaining to Luffy's past.

Death13a
Sun, 06-27-2010, 12:15 PM
watched the episode but if you remember most of the story; skip it.

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 06-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Ugh man really dragging things out till we hit the marineford arc. Man better be super kick ass when it's animated. I mean the arc was excellent everything you could hope for in the manga, but man oh man are they using every anime tactic to try and avoid getting directly too it.

God the next episode seems like it might be another clip show: "A Special Retrospective Before Marineford! Assemble! The Three Admirals"

Marik
Sun, 06-27-2010, 03:22 PM
God the next episode seems like it might be another clip show:"

Yeah. It reminds me of the Enies Lobby arc. Where they started doing all those flashback episodes before they fought the CP9.

Carnage
Sun, 06-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Japan should really just adopt seasons for their animes, like they did Code Geass and Gundam 00!

Dark Dragon
Mon, 06-28-2010, 12:00 AM
^ Seriously

Oda is a genius and but it's hard even for him to keep the manga consistently ahead.

Belial
Mon, 06-28-2010, 08:25 AM
yeah if they screw and drag this arc out and butcher the best arc ever i am probably just gonna stop watching the anime... what a shame... they will probably do One Piece Kai in some 20 years tho :)

RyougaZell
Mon, 06-28-2010, 08:56 AM
yeah if they screw and drag this arc out and butcher the best arc ever i am probably just gonna stop watching the anime... what a shame... they will probably do One Piece Kai in some 20 years tho :)

For god's sake... sure... this 'flashback' episodes are annoying. But the hell? One Piece never has had the number of filler episodes Dragon Ball Z, Naruto or Bleach have.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 06-28-2010, 09:22 AM
I just wish the filler arcs were all on their own DVD's when they got released, so I wouldn't have to buy any of them.

Season Two Seventh Voyage for instance is all post-Alabasta filler. It's great being able to just not buy that volume.

Sentenal
Mon, 06-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Most One Piece filler isn't that bad, though. Like G8 and the Ice Hunters arc were fairly decent filler.

Archangel
Mon, 06-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Most One Piece filler isn't that bad, though. Like G8 and the Ice Hunters arc were fairly decent filler.
This

G8 was especially well made, we got to see a different side to One Piece

RyougaZell
Tue, 06-29-2010, 08:37 AM
This

G8 was especially well made, we got to see a different side to One Piece

Exactly. And that is why it annoys me people treat One Piece filler as Naruto or Bleach filler.

Its not like we get Naruto making ramen with a Rasengan or Ichigo playing soccer with the dolls and the blonde princess. Heck... even Goku learning to drive was more fun than Naruto and Bleach fillers.

So far only the flashback episodes in the middle of Ennies Lobby have annoyed me in One Piece. I even like the Detective Luffy side stories. Though I wish they animated other cover stories, not just Buggy and Coby's.

Marik
Tue, 06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
[yibis] ​One​ Piece​ 457​ [720p] [62D6E5B6].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36346)
[yibis] One Piece 457 [400p] [53B091D7].mp4 (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36349)
[yibis] One Piece 457 [400p] [F0E22D7A].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36351)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-30-2010, 02:51 AM
We'll have to agree to disagree then.

With the exception of the G8 arc, while One Piece filler is much much better than Naruto or Bleach filler, One Piece filler is still not nearly as good as real One Piece.

Ergo, I see no reason why I should ever want to pay money for it.

depthcharge
Wed, 06-30-2010, 05:47 AM
Thanks Marik.

Not a bad episode despite being a recap. I was surfing the net while glancing over the vlc window.

Belial
Wed, 06-30-2010, 07:06 AM
I am not talking about just the fillers like g8 ect, but this whole arc was 0.5-1 chapter per episodes and stupid scooby doo like comedy (filler) for 5 year old inside an otherwise potently good episode, so i can't enjoy the good parts ... don't want to see any of that in this beyond epic arc, i want a fast action and pace

would not mind 500 episodes of fillers or a 1 year break altogether witch i would skip totally if it would mean that the good parts are as good or better then in the manga because of the motion pace and color

Sentenal
Wed, 06-30-2010, 07:28 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree then.

With the exception of the G8 arc, while One Piece filler is much much better than Naruto or Bleach filler, One Piece filler is still not nearly as good as real One Piece.

Ergo, I see no reason why I should ever want to pay money for it.
Well, there are very few shows out there that aren't nearly as good as real One Piece. Would you spend money on those other shows that aren't as good as One Piece?

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Well, there are very few shows out there that aren't nearly as good as real One Piece. Would you spend money on those other shows that aren't as good as One Piece?

Im sorry but if one piece fillers are better than another show I'm watching, I'd probably have to stop watching it.

Archangel
Wed, 06-30-2010, 08:16 PM
I think that what we all mean is that, in perspective, One Piece fillers aren't half bad

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Not bad as a distraction, but if I'm watching any series, I'm watching it for the main story. I'm not so terribly bored that I would pop in a dvd of fillers for the sake of watching something.

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-30-2010, 09:39 PM
BTW. I love how yibis refused to sub a filler episode, but subs a re-cap episode with a few new scenes :)

Marik
Wed, 06-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Indeed. I wasn't expecting them to do it, since they didn't do those last two movie episodes.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Well, there are very few shows out there that aren't nearly as good as real One Piece. Would you spend money on those other shows that aren't as good as One Piece?Well, I don't buy a whole lot of anime series. So no, probably not.

I own all of Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C, Gurren Lagann, and Death Note.

And I'm buying Naruto and One Piece as they are released, avoiding paying for filler episodes whenever possible(I still absolutely love the fact that Naruto cordoned off the filler hell on separate volumes, so I was able to skip maybe 7-8 whole volumes of Naruto).

These are all series I consider "excellent" and all of them are higher quality than One Piece fillers.

Not bad as a distraction, but if I'm watching any series, I'm watching it for the main story. I'm not so terribly bored that I would pop in a dvd of fillers for the sake of watching something.My sentiments exactly.

antiravage
Sat, 07-03-2010, 12:46 PM
And I'm buying Naruto, Bleach and One Piece as they are released, avoiding paying for filler episodes whenever possible(I still absolutely love the fact that Naruto cordoned off the filler hell on separate volumes, so I was able to skip maybe 7-8 whole volumes of Naruto).

You do know that among those filler episodes of naruto there were some canon moments, don't you? If you don't buy a single filler dvd, you're missing some canon moments.

Assertn
Sat, 07-03-2010, 12:56 PM
You do know that among those filler episodes of naruto there were some canon moments, don't you? If you don't buy a single filler dvd, you're missing some canon moments.

Like what? Ino asking Sakura if she could become a medic-nin? That was never in the manga. The only thing canonical I remember that was in the filler saga was Sakura reviving a fish.

FireEmblem
Sun, 07-04-2010, 01:49 AM
The One Piece fillers are hilarious pretty often too. That's why I watch them usually, to see the crew do more stupid shit.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-04-2010, 02:33 PM
You do know that among those filler episodes of naruto there were some canon moments, don't you? If you don't buy a single filler dvd, you're missing some canon moments.I watched the entire "filler hell" after the Sasuke Chase arc and don't remember a single canon moment in any of it(except the fish as mentioned, which, I'm sure as shit not paying 30 bucks for 15 seconds of canon and 4 hours of bullshit).

There's some filler BEFORE the Sasuke chase arc(Tea Country arc, Tsunades debts, Kakashi's mask episode) but none after. So I have SOME filler. But since Volume 10 of the DVDs ends exactly on the end of the Sasuke chase arc, I don't have ANY of the Filler Hell, and I'm not missing anything that's canon.

To clarify, I don't buy a DVD that's ALL filler. If it's only partially filler, I'm kind of stuck though. Which is why I already hate myself for owning the goddamn Apis arc in One Piece, but without it, I wouldn't have Laboon and Whiskey Peak.

antiravage
Sun, 07-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Like what? Ino asking Sakura if she could become a medic-nin? That was never in the manga. The only thing canonical I remember that was in the filler saga was Sakura reviving a fish.

Shikamaru talking to Tsunade about the importance of having a medical ninja in a group of four is just one example. Or Sakura asking Tsunade to let her be her apprentice, which only happened after 6 or so filler episodes. If you don't buy those filler episodes, you'll miss why and how Sakura becomes Tsunade's discipline.

Death13a
Sun, 07-04-2010, 09:06 PM
This is One Piece forum stop discussing Naruto. The only filler you really need to be careful is Foxy's (Loooong island) since it includes most annoying and very important moments in series, rest are for your discretion but unlike Naruto fillers are generally aren't too bad and watchable.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 07-05-2010, 05:17 AM
This is One Piece forum stop discussing Naruto. The only filler you really need to be careful is Foxy's (Loooong island) since it includes most annoying and very important moments in series, rest are for your discretion but unlike Naruto fillers are generally aren't too bad and watchable.Well, most of Long Ring Island isn't actually filler. So I have to buy it anyway even though there's a bunch of filler crammed into the middle of it.

It's not like I can go without owning Afro Luffy.

Assertn
Mon, 07-05-2010, 11:15 AM
It's not like I can go without owning Afro Luffy.

Nobody can truly own Afro Luffy.

UChessmaster
Tue, 07-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Uhmmm... was there no episode this week?

Marik
Tue, 07-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Nope. Neither One Piece or Dragon Ball Kai aired on the 4th. Naruto is off this week as well.

Penner
Tue, 07-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Well that sucks...

DarthEnderX
Tue, 07-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Hey, at least the Fullmetal finale happened.