PDA

View Full Version : The current anime events

Archangel
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:04 AM
The anime viewers are very close to experiencing what i believe to be the main piece of proof as to why Kishimoto is considered by many to be a shitty writer

Am i the only one who feels like spoiling them just to put them out of their misery? Don't we have something of a moral obligation to drop subtle hints so they don't fall head burst to the ground after this high of fantastic episodes?

depthcharge
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah, after pwning all the 5 "puppets" this battle is pretty much over. To tell the truth, who won and what happens after did not matter seeing how it is a case of shonen victory. But it was close, Kishi did make it seem like Naruto was gonna win by pure, strategy, execution and measured power.

Edit: Please dont spoil it for the anime viewers though.

Yukimura
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:55 AM
I say they deserve to suffer the same 'shock' that we did. That said everyone who would be surprised by the outcome of this battle and its aftermath needs a reality check as to what type of series Naruto is anyway.

UChessmaster
Thu, 06-24-2010, 12:01 PM
No spoilers, let them suffer.

Keno
Thu, 06-24-2010, 12:36 PM
LOL. I get a kick out of it all. I've even started to think how they will react once the dust settles and reality checks back in. They seem to have forgotten about Chouji and Neji. And Gaara. Although I can't blame them. Last 2 guys to go were big, especially Jiraya. The basic reasoning is that if he can kill off Jiraya, he can kill any other character underneath him. And after "Kakashi", the rest are nothing compared.

Plus, you add a bit of this Pain character, and you got quite a few people believing it's all true.

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-25-2010, 09:13 AM
The impact of this part was all those that died... and then Kishimoto came and crapped out Pain/Nagato's character by making did what he did.

If he was going to revive everyone... why couldn't he kill Hinata? Setting aside my dislike of the character... how come every character Pain defeated was killed, but Hinata wasn't?

What I dislike the most, though, is all the Uchiha-crap that came afterwards. Only until this recent chapters the manga seemed to be back onto good things... but the following months of anime will be a pain to watch.

UChessmaster
Fri, 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM
You don`t want to see Raikage lariating shit?

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-25-2010, 10:17 AM
You don`t want to see Raikage lariating shit?

It pissed me that he lost an arm fighting Sasuke.

depthcharge
Fri, 06-25-2010, 12:20 PM
It pissed me that he lost an arm fighting Sasuke.

It would be worst if the next time we see the Raikage, his arm is all grown back. You have just been kuboed or was it as Aizen planned.

UChessmaster
Fri, 06-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Well it`s pointless now, people are "implying" that Pain will res everyone back by using terrible logic already.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-25-2010, 11:20 PM
I agree with the others. Let them view it on their own. Some might not expect it and like it. I mean we are dealing with a Shonen Series.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 06-26-2010, 11:30 AM
anyone else thinking this Azonalan guy has been peeking into the manga section?

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, that`s who i meant...

Anyway, i propose a different approach to the situation, how about instead of implying the ending is terrible, we imply that the ending is as a matter of fact, awsome, we hype the ending to oblivion, this will make the dissapointment and internal bleeding for anime viewers worse.

Then when shit hits the fan we all yell "surprise!"

At least we`ll get some fun out of this disastrous ending.

Keno
Sat, 06-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah. There's pretty much been no hint whatsoever that Nagato can actually "revive" anyone yet the guy is already basing a theory about it. Rather the opposite. I think it was said that Yahiko was dead, but yet his body is there controlled by Nagato. So it pretty much doesn't let you think he can actually bring someone back from the dead.

He either took a peek at the manga, manga section, or was spoiled about something somewhere and has a vague idea of what's about to happen, just as Aizen planned.

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah. There's pretty much been no hint whatsoever that Nagato can actually "revive" anyone yet the guy is already basing a theory about it. Rather the opposite. I think it was said that Yahiko was dead, but yet his body is there controlled by Nagato. So it pretty much doesn't let you think he can actually bring someone back from the dead.

He either took a peek at the manga, manga section, or was spoiled about something somewhere and has a vague idea of what's about to happen, just as Aizen planned.

OR, he simply reads the manga, another one of his many flaws is the fact we saw the female pain quite dead and being carried over to the tower in the hidden rain village.

redcat
Sat, 06-26-2010, 05:54 PM
he has made puppets from corpses using rods, and fixed those puppets, but nothing he has done really suggests he can raise the dead so they live normally on their own.

seems like some ppl may be instigating spoilers, likely just as Aizen planned

Sam98034
Mon, 06-28-2010, 12:30 AM
Should we try to suggest hints that this is the second to the last arc or something like that to make the deaths seem more believable?

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 06-28-2010, 02:46 AM
No, the children have to learn about life and its many disappointments on their own.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 07-18-2010, 06:29 PM
The latest episode's fight was hard for me to watch after this one, the manga made it feel a hundred ways more epic. And thats not from nostalgia I went back and matched em up. Awful end to the Naruto vs. Pains. Thats alright tho Im expecting big things from the end of this arc.

nope nothings in my eye. im blinking with one eye for good reason

LunaticCat
Tue, 07-20-2010, 03:26 AM
I don't really get what's your problem guys. :)
Okay, you're right: it was easy for Kishi to just revive the dead - but somehow I liked it...
I can also imagine why he didnt kill off Hinata. I think it fits to Pain's character. After all, he wanted to protect his friends too. And he said that he wanted to test the Kyuubi's strenght (though I don't understand why).
yeah, and it seems like he couldn't bring Yahiko back to life b/c it would have killed him. ;)

I agree that it could have been a little more "sophisticated" but
if you don't like the series anymore, maybe you should stop reading/watching it.:rolleyes:

So long.