PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 166

Marik
Thu, 06-24-2010, 06:21 AM
[CrunchySubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 166 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=139216) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=139214)

LunaticCat
Thu, 06-24-2010, 07:16 AM
this can't be true...

Harima Kenji
Thu, 06-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Hinataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! (me = fanboy)

Even though I knew it last week.. it...just..sucks!
Just put a katsuyu on her quickly or something.. just.. not like this..

Naruto/Kyuubi, kick the living shit out of this guy...tear him apart.

Kraco
Thu, 06-24-2010, 07:51 AM
This won't make a very glorious page on Konoha's chronicles. People just stood by and wached Naruto get tortured and Hinata get slaughtered. Later this should certainly reform Konoha to either a spiritually broken village or a much more morbid one (following Rain's footsteps). Unless somebody like Naruto manages to save it.

I wonder how Pain intends to beat Kyuubi, though. He certainly won't be granted five second grace periods by the demon so perhaps his eyes can do something to it.

With the beginning of the episode being as it was, there was simply no chance left for Hinata. Despite how utterly stupid it was that nobody did anything to help her, I think the premise for her demise was quite well built.

ASSpirine
Thu, 06-24-2010, 08:46 AM
That was just a cold blooded assassination...
I liked the animation of the flashbacks, but the rest kinda dissapointed me. Especially when Pain was trying to avoid being hit by Hinata was very weird.

Naruto kinda went bat crap crazy like Gohan did. Was expected.

Archangel
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:05 AM
They sure handled it way better than the manga ever did

Harima Kenji
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:07 AM
Naruto kinda went bat crap crazy like Gohan did. Was expected.

Sennin Mode 2!!!

Inazuma
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Bankai ... bitch

Buffalobiian
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Hinata's voice was unrecognisable at times. She sounded.. tough.

Never before have I wished more that collecting 9 Bijus would grant someone a wish. :( When she survived that first sickening drop, I had hope that she'd make it through - and then they brought out the impaling stick..

Goodbye Hinata /cry (they could have given you more awesome moves to show off before you went)

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8562/largeanimepaperscansnarc.jpg

Kraco
Thu, 06-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Goodbye Hinata /cry (they could have given you more awesome moves to show off before you went)

I guess she was something of a failure as a ninja skills wise but ironically enough she displayed more courage than anybody in the village before the end. Anybody still alive, anyway.

depthcharge
Thu, 06-24-2010, 10:24 AM
did you just say Hinata hazz ballzzz.

mwhahahahaha

antiravage
Thu, 06-24-2010, 11:12 AM
From today on the rookie nine are no more. Now it's just rookie eight. And Pain being so cruel to Hinata was unexpected especially after Hinata told she loved Naruto. I mean, Nagato has Konan, whom he wouldn't want to lose, so he could've showed some mercy.

Penner
Thu, 06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
As sad as Hinata's death is, i'm still hyped because now we get some Kyuubi action.. about fucking time!

However.. Pain didn't seem concerned about Naruto going Kyuubi at all, it looked like this is what he wanted all along for some reason... i wonder what he has up his sleeve, aside from giant metal spikes :P

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-24-2010, 12:34 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PAIN KILLED THE BOOBIES!!

HE MUST DIE!!!!

I don't really think she's dead though. She's only just been impaled and when Naruto blasts Pain to the moon here in a second there's gonna be plenty of time for someone to rush up and grab her and pull her back for the heals while they're fighting.

Tiger fists looked cool but near as I could tell didn't actually do anything.

I guess she was something of a failure as a ninja skills wise but ironically enough she displayed more courage than anybody in the village before the end. Anybody still alive, anyway.It's not a lack of courage keeping the others back, but the fact that Naruto insisted that they don't come. Several of them have already tried to go only to be stopped.

It's like Hinata herself says, her going down there was selfishness on her own part.

And look, she was completely useless against Pain in helping Naruto. So he was right.

Unless you count the fact that she's indirectly woken the Nine-tails now, which is about to rape Pain in the face. But I don't really count that as "help".

Cal_kashi
Thu, 06-24-2010, 12:40 PM
\
Tiger fists looked cool but near as I could tell didn't actually do anything.

I assure you they would have had she had the talent to hit him with them =/.

I enjoyed the Kyubi explosion, had a nice 'oh shit! it's on now ' feel to it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-24-2010, 12:49 PM
I assure you they would have had she had the talent to hit him with them =/I suppose that's true. Half the time you'd think Rasengan was useless as well if you watch Naruto miss with it over and over.

Does seem like a lot of techniques in the Naruto world all stem from that line of thinking. 1. Create some awesome effect around your hand. 2. Punch enemy. And they all unfortunately rely on being able to get to actually do step 2.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 06-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Does seem like a lot of techniques in the Naruto world all stem from that line of thinking. 1. Create some awesome effect around your hand. 2. Punch enemy. And they all unfortunately rely on being able to get to actually do step 2.

The real tragedy is that they only fail in reaching step two because they are lazy gits. Lee is proof that you can develop some pretty amazing taijutsu if you just work at it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-24-2010, 01:22 PM
But Lee is a genius at NOT being lazy! You can't compare!

Cal_kashi
Thu, 06-24-2010, 01:32 PM
He's a genius AND he's not lazy, he was just fortunate the two synergised, just as Aizen planned.

Kraco
Thu, 06-24-2010, 01:37 PM
It's not a lack of courage keeping the others back, but the fact that Naruto insisted that they don't come. Several of them have already tried to go only to be stopped.

I believe it partially is. They already gave everything they had to beat Pains, suffering uncountable casulties, including named ones, only to see their whole village levelled and even the defeated Pains return in perfect health. At that point they are told by somebody they don't need to fight anymore and to stay at a distance. Psychologically speaking they would feel relief someone else is going to handle the rest. And if that somebody else gets defeated, it's going to be his fault.

It takes something more to break free of that state. Naturally that something else for Hinata was rather love than courage but from an outsider's pov it's all the same. The rest were just staring at Naruto being impaled and still telling themselves they don't need to do anything anymore. Aside from those who set out to find the real Pain or those too damaged to move, the rest already had broken spirits.

antiravage
Thu, 06-24-2010, 01:53 PM
I believe it partially is. They already gave everything they had to beat Pains, suffering uncountable casulties, including named ones, only to see their whole village levelled and even the defeated Pains return in perfect health. At that point they are told by somebody they don't need to fight anymore and to stay at a distance. Psychologically speaking they would feel relief someone else is going to handle the rest. And if that somebody else gets defeated, it's going to be his fault.

It takes something more to break free of that state. Naturally that something else for Hinata was rather love than courage but from an outsider's pov it's all the same. The rest were just staring at Naruto being impaled and still telling themselves they don't need to do anything anymore. Aside from those who set out to find the real Pain or those too damaged to move, the rest already had broken spirits.

Most of konoha nins are injured. Shikamaru has a broken leg, his dad looks tired and wounded etc. They may have survived Pain's big blast but that doesn't mean they are fresh and ready to fight. If they tried to help Naruto like Hinata did, it would only make the situation worse.

LunaticCat
Thu, 06-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Most of konoha nins are injured. Shikamaru has a broken leg, his dad looks tired and wounded etc. They may have survived Pain's big blast but that doesn't mean they are fresh and ready to fight. If they tried to help Naruto like Hinata did, it would only make the situation worse.

True. And only Byakugan-users really know whats going on. the others don't know that Naruto is stabbed or how many Pains are still standing (I doubt Katsuyu is reporting all the time)

Harima Kenji
Thu, 06-24-2010, 04:52 PM
True. And only Byakugan-users really know whats going on. the others don't know that Naruto is stabbed or how many Pains are still standing (I doubt Katsuyu is reporting all the time)

That makes me wonder, next to Sakura is also a Hyuuga, why doesn't he try to do something? If he's branch family his existance is none other then saving the head family members. If he's head family-member he still had to protect the heir of the family.. I can find no other explanation that the Hyuuga next to Sakura is slacking.

In my fanboy-ism I still can't accept het death until it is clearly confirmed (like with Kakashi), although I can't see any hope for her. Unless Kyuubi has like a breath of life or something silly like that.

kmkze04
Thu, 06-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that Hyuuga tells Sakura what happened and she's the one who rushes to Hinata's rescue. I don't think this is the end of Hinata... but a good way to leave the watcher craving the next scene.

Also, I saw some comments about how it seemed like Pain was waiting for this moment, well the answer to that may be pretty obvious. We all remember when Sasuke was able to enter Naruto's inner world via the Sharingan and face the Kyuubi, so it is fairly safe to assume that Pain can do the same with his Rinnegan, probably with even more abilities as well.

Something nobody has asked is what exactly did Hinata do at the end there with the chakra stick? She very obviously grabbed it and took some of the pulse, maybe she did something to sabotage it, hamper it, or otherwise transmit her own chakra into it...

The ending cliffhanger made me want to strangle the studio for not making this a 1hr episode... you can't leave it like that, dammit!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 06-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Will the next episode be another one of equally stunning quality animation? Or will it be from a different studio? I think I remember reading someone posted that this episode was by those who did the Lee-Gara epic.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 06-24-2010, 06:08 PM
Will the next episode be another one of equally stunning quality animation? Or will it be from a different studio? I think I remember reading someone posted that this episode was by those who did the Lee-Gara epic.

Judging from the preview the same studio that did this ep will do the next.

Something nobody has asked is what exactly did Hinata do at the end there with the chakra stick? She very obviously grabbed it and took some of the pulse, maybe she did something to sabotage it, hamper it, or otherwise transmit her own chakra into it...

I think she grabbed it and tried to pull it out, until the pulse disturbed her and she got thrown into the air (amazingly well done animation with the ragdoll effect, btw). She could barely stand, let alone do anything tactical with it. If it was Neji, he would've been able to zap the ship out of Nagato. I remember him saying that 'everything that has to do with chackra is useless agains Juuken'

arondruiz
Thu, 06-24-2010, 09:05 PM

Yeah it will be. If you still have part 1 episodes, you can use 30, 71, or 133 as a reference to what next week will be like. It's the same director as those episodes)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 06-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that Hyuuga tells Sakura what happened and she's the one who rushes to Hinata's rescue. I don't think this is the end of Hinata... but a good way to leave the watcher craving the next scene.

Only thing is, Pain's damn good at killing.

And if he's trying to make a point to Naruto, I don't see any reason to hold back.

Sam98034
Fri, 06-25-2010, 01:40 AM
If it was Neji, he would've been able to zap the ship out of Nagato. I remember him saying that 'everything that has to do with chackra is useless agains Juuken'

I'm not sure if Nagato's technique is the same as normal chakra. He's more or less infusing the dead bodies with life and controlling them via chakra recievers. And Nagato seemed to be just toying with her for a bit. If he sensed Neji was good, he might have just rag dolled him right away.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Never before have I wished more that collecting 9 Bijus would grant someone a wish.

... ... I don't know why this comment made this click in my mind, but...

Point 1) They are killing off people left and right. Including popular named/major characters
Point 2) They AREN'T doing multiple episodes of build up and backstory the way they did with Jiraya and Asuma.

These two things had lead me to point three which was:

Point 3) I don't beleive the characters are really dead (which may just be the fan-boy in me)

When it was just Kakashi, I was holding out hope for 'its only a critical injury'. But with Hinata added in... However, Buffalobiian's dragonball comment made me realize the critical:

Point 4) Pain knows how to bring dead bodies back to life. Sure those we've seen are being controlled, but do those he brings back have to be controlled? Maybe not!

Which leads me to pont 5:

Point 5) Pain will bring Kakashi and Hinata back to life. I don't know why or how yet (I'm hoping for 'Naruto pounds on him until he agrees to do it'), but it will happen. (ok, that may be the fanboy in me again, but I'm gonna be hoping for it.)

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-25-2010, 12:41 PM
... ... I don't know why this comment made this click in my mind, but...

Point 1) They are killing off people left and right. Including popular named/major characters
Point 2) They AREN'T doing multiple episodes of build up and backstory the way they did with Jiraya and Asuma.

These two things had lead me to point three which was:

Point 3) I don't beleive the characters are really dead (which may just be the fan-boy in me)

When it was just Kakashi, I was holding out hope for 'its only a critical injury'. But with Hinata added in... However, Buffalobiian's dragonball comment made me realize the critical:

Point 4) Pain knows how to bring dead bodies back to life. Sure those we've seen are being controlled, but do those he brings back have to be controlled? Maybe not!

Which leads me to pont 5:

Point 5) Pain will bring Kakashi and Hinata back to life. I don't know why or how yet (I'm hoping for 'Naruto pounds on him until he agrees to do it'), but it will happen. (ok, that may be the fanboy in me again, but I'm gonna be hoping for it.)

If Pain brings them back to life, it will certainly not be from Naruto beating him into submission.

The problem I see with that is if Nagato can bring people back 100%, why doesn't he relinquish Yahiko's body and use a different one?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Exactly. If he could bring Yahiko back to life for realreal I'm sure he would have.

I don't even think he can actually bring people back to life. Evidence seems to suggest that they bodies are just puppets. Corpses being controlled by chakra. The giant demon head seems to be able to repair the bodies if they become damaged, but doesn't actually bring them back to life.

I'm still not exactly sure which of Pains powers are from the Rinnegan at this point. It seems pretty obvious besides the shared perception thing that its also what allows him to generate the chakra waves that let him control his bodies.

Originally, I just thought that was it, and the different powers the different bodies had came from the bodies themselves. But since we now know that he just grabs a new body when one is lost and the new body gains the powers of the old one, it seems the powers of the individual bodies ALSO comes from the Rinnegan.

It's another stupid swiss army magic eye, just like the Sharingan...

Kraco
Fri, 06-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Those people he has brought back seem little more than remote controlled zombies. They can't even work without those rods, I believe. At least we saw the summoner woman had no sense of pain, which strongly speaks for non-complete resurrection.

I personally wouldn't really like to see Kakashi and Hinata as enemy Pain soldiers. Mainly because whoever from Konoha would be fighting them would clichedly hesitate.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 06-25-2010, 01:28 PM
If Pain brings them back to life, it will certainly not be from Naruto beating him into submission.

I agree. But I can hope. :D

The problem I see with that is if Nagato can bring people back 100%, why doesn't he relinquish Yahiko's body and use a different one?

We still don't know why/how Yahiko ended up a pain body in the first place. Nagato was the peaceful, non-violent one, so something clearly happened to him between the time Jiraya left them and the present to provoke such a drastic change in him, something that still hasn't really been covered in the inevitable flashback/exposition. If Yahiko was involved in that something, there may be good reasons not to bring him back fully.

Those people he has brought back seem little more than remote controlled zombies. They can't even work without those rods, I believe. At least we saw the summoner woman had no sense of pain, which strongly speaks for non-complete resurrection.

The rods also suppress the person they are inserted in, preventing them from acting - thus his rendering Naruto harmess (pre-bezerk 9 tail explosion) by stabbing him with them. To me that suggests that he is using them to override the bodies in order to take control, rather then just a new and improved puppet chakra string, which in turn suggests there is something there that needs to be suppressed.

Kraco
Fri, 06-25-2010, 01:51 PM
The rods also suppress the person they are inserted in, preventing them from acting - thus his rendering Naruto harmess (pre-bezerk 9 tail explosion) by stabbing him with them. To me that suggests that he is using them to override the bodies in order to take control, rather then just a new and improved puppet chakra string, which in turn suggests there is something there that needs to be suppressed.

That's a bunch of assumptions. First of them being that there's anything to suppress in the dead bodies. Suppressing Naruto might mean nothing else than that they interfere with his normal bodily functions, which would surely make sense even if they were nothing but remote control devices for zombie soldiers. We have seen the Pain Jiraiya captured was quite comatose when Nagato was nowhere in vicinity and did absolutely nothing after the rods were removed and Nagato arrived.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 06-25-2010, 03:16 PM
That's a bunch of assumptions. First of them being that there's anything to suppress in the dead bodies. Suppressing Naruto might mean nothing else than that they interfere with his normal bodily functions, which would surely make sense even if they were nothing but remote control devices for zombie soldiers. We have seen the Pain Jiraiya captured was quite comatose when Nagato was nowhere in vicinity and did absolutely nothing after the rods were removed and Nagato arrived.

To be annoying and argue semantics - there being something in the dead bodies that needs to be suppressed in the conclusion I am drawing, not an assumption. The statement that the rods suppress someone is an assumption - as you pointed out, it could be simple interference rather then true suppression and I presented no evidence to support that statement. But an assumption is something that is believed or thought to be true where no evidence, support, or proof has been provided - a conclusion based on presented material by definition cannot be one. The fact that the presented material contains assumptions as part of its evidence means it might be wrong, but its still a conclusion, not an assumption. And everything else I said there is drawing on what was said before it as evidence presented before it. Therefor, everything else is a conclusion - a faulty conclusion? Maybe. I hope not, because I want Kakashi and Hinata to live, but I'm certainly willing to accept that I might be wrong. But they are not assumptions. ;) Ok, I'll stop being annoying now before folks break out the rotten fruit and tar and feathers.

LunaticCat
Fri, 06-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally, I just thought that was it, and the different powers the different bodies had came from the bodies themselves. But since we now know that he just grabs a new body when one is lost and the new body gains the powers of the old one, it seems the powers of the individual bodies ALSO comes from the Rinnegan.

remember the "Jiraiya's past" -episode? it showed all of Pain's bodies when they were still alive (i just rewatched it) and it seemed like some of them weren't even ninjas.
so it seems that it's just overpowered Rinnegan-power ;-)

Kraco
Fri, 06-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Well, if you were just grasping for hope from every direction for the dead folk's sake, then I see your point. For my own part, since time immemorial I've believed in a good story also good guys must die. That's why I rarely hope to see seemingly dead people brought back, even if their demise initially pissed me off, like Hinata's did.

Artris
Fri, 06-25-2010, 09:56 PM
I agree that things like 'dragonballs' make death meaningless and actually damage a good story. Stories need risk, anguish etc so that they can have redemption or, at least, a moral.

That being said, I am part of the crowd that believe Hinata isn't dead: killing her is like kicking a puppy. Kakashi won't be coming back because he is actually useful. Hinata will survive because she isn't.

I'm still holding out for a Perverted Sage Byakugan user.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Man, they seriously need to add some kind of Mangekyou Byakugan because it's seriously weaksauce compared to the other two eye techniques.

depthcharge
Sat, 06-26-2010, 03:53 AM
I am with the people who dislike plots device that cheapens death. Resurrections as puppets though, I like it since the look on the face of opponents fighting their own nakama is priceless.

eg, Orochimaru resurrecting the 2 Hokage as puppet to fight the 3rd Hokage

Once again, I am sure everyone would stop watching Harry Potter if we see Dumberdore resurrected.

If you died you stay dead unless you become a zombie or puppet.

It should be noted Hinata did take a total of 4-5 Tendo/push pull shot. While we know alot of ninjas/toads were only capable of taking one shot. If she had stay down and not gotten up for more ass kicking, she would have been alive.

LunaticCat
Sat, 06-26-2010, 05:46 AM
It should be noted Hinata did take a total of 4-5 Tendo/push pull shot. While we know alot of ninjas/toads were only capable of taking one shot.
thats right, but i guess Pain was just toying with her (someone said it before).

I don't get why Pain said that he can't understand Hinata. Nagato once said his only wish is to protect his two friends... Maybe a hint to what happened to Yahiko?

ASSpirine
Sat, 06-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Man, they seriously need to add some kind of Mangekyou Byakugan because it's seriously weaksauce compared to the other two eye techniques.

Yeah, we need some uber byakugan right now.
It was always my favorite, from the moment I saw Neji fight, those are just some cool dead looking eyes.

I get that evolution is there for some reason, and that the sharingan might be better then byakugan. But can it not evolve into something else also?

I guess one can only hope...

Azonalanthious
Sat, 06-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Well, if you were just grasping for hope from every direction for the dead folk's sake, then I see your point. For my own part, since time immemorial I've believed in a good story also good guys must die. That's why I rarely hope to see seemingly dead people brought back, even if their demise initially pissed me off, like Hinata's did.

I don't actually mind character deaths - I agree, they make the story better, and while I was sad to see both Asuma and Jiraya go, I've no issues with that. Its the way they have handled Kakashi and Hinata's deaths that have convinced me that they aren't 'real' - however it comes about, I'm convinced those two are not gone. I just can't see them killing them off without far more backstory and angst over it then we have seen so far. Will they be back due to a pain ressurection? That's my current theory, but who knows. I'm convinced they will be back though.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 06-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Or will they be back cause Tsunade will give her life to the slug's chakra A'La' granny chiyo?

Either way this is my favorite arc including the conclusion to it. I'm dying to see some of ol Kishimoto at his finest come to life.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-27-2010, 05:32 AM
It should be noted Hinata did take a total of 4-5 Tendo/push pull shot. While we know alot of ninjas/toads were only capable of taking one shot. If she had stay down and not gotten up for more ass kicking, she would have been alive.She was one-shotted in the manga.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 06-27-2010, 07:22 AM
She was one-shotted in the manga.

So were Lion Fists anime-original?

Marik
Sun, 06-27-2010, 07:37 AM
So were Lion Fists anime-original?

No. She used it right beforehand. (http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/ch437p13.jpg)

Buffalobiian
Sun, 06-27-2010, 08:34 AM
No. She used it right beforehand. (http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/ch437p13.jpg)

Wow, that scene was even more brutal in the manga.

Archangel
Sun, 06-27-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm glad they gave her more time and a flashback though, it was a much better way to go

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 06-27-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm glad they gave her more time and a flashback though, it was a much better way to go

Forsure. And I can't decide which end to the fight I thought was sweeter; the straight down spiked into the ground. Or the force lift and slam. Actually I'm not too sure about the anime's rendition it seems less "Push/Pull" with Pain being the center of gravity.... and more "you can call me Darth"

Archangel
Sun, 06-27-2010, 06:06 PM
I noticed that too, they took a few liberties with God realm's force push

UChessmaster
Sun, 06-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Either way this is my favorite arc including the conclusion to it. I'm dying to see some of ol Kishimoto at his finest come to life.

Agree, i`m not sure which one i`m looking forward the most, the rest of the fight or the forever epic conclusion to it, i don`t think i`ve seen a better ending in any anime.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Dammit, now I know the rest of this arc is awesome! Spoilers!

Anyway, definitely prefer the anime version of this. In the manga you don't even get to see what those tiger fists do(not that they do much in the anime, even when she connects with it).

Also, any scene of determination that includes someone declaring their Ninja Way is always going to be better than the same scene without that.

It's telling that this episode was not even one issue of the manga as to just how much they added to this scene.

Anyway, nobody mentioned it at the time last week, but does anyone want to talk about the one shot where they showed all 9 of the Tailed Beasts?

antiravage
Mon, 06-28-2010, 05:53 PM
Anyway, nobody mentioned it at the time last week, but does anyone want to talk about the one shot where they showed all 9 of the Tailed Beasts?

No one mentioned it probably because the pic of the nine bijuus has been circulating the internet some time ago and they all knew how the beasts looked like.

Goodle "bijuus" and you'll see this:
http://www.narutocentral.com/uploads/fanart/743941/f/4649.png

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-30-2010, 04:04 AM
Well, first time I'd seen it anyway. The bug is badass.