PDA

View Full Version : TV: The Age of Stupid

depthcharge
Sun, 06-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Just watched it on a local tv channel.

It didnt compel me not to be stupid.

Simply because the opening count down, totally went too quickly and made me realise: People dont live long enough for them to truly be scared of shit that is going to hit the fan anyway. Imagine, if you are guaranteed immortality, you would definitely take care of your stuff and your "home" more then if you die in 100years.

On a side note, I live a sedentary lifestyle, anime, tv, 3 meals, bath and sleep is all that I ask for.

David75
Sun, 06-20-2010, 08:20 AM
On a side note, I live a sedentary lifestyle, anime, tv, 3 meals, bath and sleep is all that I ask for.

I live that too and some other things, but I want more.

To me this is some kind of mind prison.

But caught in the system, I lack the energy resources to free my mind when needed.

poopdeville
Wed, 06-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Your mind is more free than you realize, if you truly want to be free. Be cynical about everything and everybody. And take a class in economics if you want to be cynical and right. Mathematics doesn't hurt either. :0)

depthcharge
Wed, 06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
When I took a Mass com class in college, it made me start to question everything and anything I read. That is how free I am.

Eventually, it just made me not want to do anything, lol talk about the seed of Age of stupid. /yell WE could have done something!!!!

Media always run the risk of losing the credibility if they over push their agenda.