PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 408

Marik
Wed, 06-16-2010, 03:05 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/29674590/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_408.zip)

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Dear Kubo:
Fuck you for a Time Chamber.

Thank you for Tatsuki.

Regards:
Your friendly neighbor KUBOING!!!

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Mangastream pages were loading so slow I thought I was in a time chamber of my own. Eternally reading Bleach... -shiver-

Well at least Tatsuki brightened things up a bit.

redcat
Wed, 06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
he should show more of tatsuki. maybe then ichigo's training will take 1 chapter instead of 2000

animus
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Why can't Kubo stop making up dumb shit?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:21 PM
why the hell does Isshin think they have one hour to spare? Aizen killed finished the entire previous battle in ten minutes, he'll destroy the city in five.

remember, back in dragon ball Z? when things made sense, and Goku had to ask Cell for ten days of training? and how Piccolo encourged Buu to take his time enjoying the extinction of the earthling races?

and seeing tatsuki and what's hisname bicker is nice, but that's stuff for between arcs, not for the middle of the big fight.

Sam98034
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm confused here. Is Ichigo training for 3 months or 3x2000 months? And is his dad doing whatever the hell he's doing for 3 months or 3x2000 months?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
one hour outside = 2000 inside.
2000/24 = 83.something ~ nearly three months,

but yes, he's going to hold his position for three months straight, he can still somehow punch Ichigo.

Archangel
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:58 PM
So Tatsuki is gonna be the one to defeat Aizen?

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 06-16-2010, 06:29 PM
First Grimmjow gets sliced down and forgotten for like 100+ chapters, and now it looks like Kubo is going to do the same to the Gotei 13 and Vaizards. I wonder how many time chamber chapters we have to look forward to :(

On another note, i do hope we see the reappearance of Old Man Zangetsu.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 06-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Kubo, I am disappoint.

oyabun
Wed, 06-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Crap I can't believe they are doing the "time here is different" training. DBZ all over again.

Nadouku
Wed, 06-16-2010, 11:26 PM
He's really running out of ideas.

David75
Wed, 06-16-2010, 11:45 PM
"It's like the entire town was transported somewhere"

"You mean... this has something to do with Ichigo"

Errr... I felt like this was a little out of place here, some strange logic. Well, those 3rd range side characters have been out of the story for so long I do not remember precisely what they know about Ichigo.

Sam98034
Thu, 06-17-2010, 12:02 AM
First of all, did anyone else notice that last chapter this world was cut off from time and space, and now time just runs slower. HE DOES NOT THINK AHEAD AT ALL. Now he just ignores what he said last chapter and just says time is "denser" there. So there's just more mass per volume of time, obviously. I like how his explanations just dumbs down to, "to put it in numbers, I'd say 2000 times denser." And can anyone inform me what the hell the Kouryuu Current is? Was this this mentioned before or was this crap made up on the spot to?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 06-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Isshida's dad might be there still...

depthcharge
Thu, 06-17-2010, 01:23 AM
First of all, did anyone else notice that last chapter this world was cut off from time and space, and now time just runs slower. HE DOES NOT THINK AHEAD AT ALL. Now he just ignores what he said last chapter and just says time is "denser" there. So there's just more mass per volume of time, obviously. I like how his explanations just dumbs down to, "to put it in numbers, I'd say 2000 times denser." And can anyone inform me what the hell the Kouryuu Current is? Was this this mentioned before or was this crap made on the spot to.?

I think it is suppose to just be LOL.

Bleach is LOL for quite some time now.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 06-18-2010, 12:30 PM
All is forgiven if in the next chapter Ichigo and his Dad are leaving the training space ship with Ichigo saying, "Thanks for teaching me the final Ka-me-ha-me-ha Dad!" And they Immediately go to Confront Cell, at least before Tatsuki and Krillin can. Please Kubo, don't string this along, we ALL know what's going to happen, just fucking do it.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 06-18-2010, 04:43 PM
And here's me just realising the hollow mask is SSJ3 mode.

Dark Dragon
Fri, 06-18-2010, 06:24 PM
I just love how this is the official Kubo bashing forum now.

Sam98034
Sat, 06-19-2010, 01:34 AM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2571/kubo.jpg

Does Kubo actually think he's Ichigo?

David75
Sat, 06-19-2010, 01:47 AM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2571/kubo.jpg

Does Kubo actually think he's Ichigo?

Nope, he's Aizen, he has them glasses. But it's before his transformation...

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-19-2010, 09:37 AM
I propose every sentence in this forum ends with "just as aizen planned"

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 06-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Tite kubo is writing this all according to aizen's plan.

soo is it Titty kubo? Or Teetay Kubo?

Sidnne
Sat, 06-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Tite kubo is writing this all according to aizen's plan.

soo is it Titty kubo? Or Teetay Kubo?

lol, its 'Tee-tay'. The letters in japanese always have the same pronunciation; I = ee and E = ay, just as Aizen planned.

Sam98034
Sat, 06-19-2010, 10:11 PM
I always thought his name was pronounced "tight." Oh man, this is nuts! His name is so easy to make fun of. Maybe this is why he's such a boob.

Archangel
Sat, 06-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Good rep to whoever follows the rules, bad rep for who doesn't, just as aizen planned :mad:

Keno
Sun, 06-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Was it just me, or did Aizen slash Gin at the end there? This makes me believe that all that Aizen has planned, has gone just as Gin planned, which is exactly just as Aizen planned.

OMG, I just realized I had to type this, just as Aizen planned.

redcat
Sun, 06-20-2010, 11:30 AM
thats what i thought, until i looked at the next page. but ichigo is obviously fighting some internal battle, trying to take zangetsu's chakra

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 06-20-2010, 03:05 PM
thats what i thought, until i looked at the next page. but ichigo is obviously fighting some internal battle, trying to take zangetsu's chakra, just as aizen planned

Fixed.

Do hope to see old man zangetsu, that would inject some whitebeard into the chappy.......

Just as aizen planned!

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 06-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Fighting Zangetsu inside of him would allow him to fuse him with the hollow inside of him so he can get so freaking powerful! After that Aizen would absorb him. Aizen can't handle that awesome power so Gin rips out the Hougyoku and absorbs it! But then Aizen will consume Gin from the inside! Just as Aizen planned!!

DB_Hunter
Mon, 06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
But then Ichigo's dad will try and fight Aizen and fail. After this Ishida's dad will appear, fight Aizen and also fail. Just when they are about to be killed Ishida's dad and Ichigo's dad will fuse, thereby creating the most powerful yet goofy warrior ever, called Ryushin Then Aizen will go Shikai, yet Ryushin will still be able to keep control of Aizen. After coming close to being delcared an epic fail, Aizen will finally go Bankai, which would cause some to think Ryushin has met his match.

Aizen will launch a big ball of evil energy hypnosis thingy at Ryushin, which after apparantly struggling with Ryushin will throw right back Aizen. Aizen, now left with nothing to do but grunt in anger, will further be shocked as Ryushin comes right up to him and goes Shikai for the first time. This will lead to more mandatory chapters which show Ryushin battering Aizen, but all of a sudden Aizen will finally be able to hypnotize Ryushin, and thus he will absorb him too! Thinking he is complete, Aizen will go dancing around. But there is a twist...

I think I have written enough of a plot line to keep Bleach going for the next year so I'll stop.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-22-2010, 03:06 AM
... but all of a sudden Aizen will finally be able to hypnotize Ryushin, and thus he will absorb him too! Thinking he is complete, Aizen will go dancing around. But there is a twist...

[continuation]
...Ryushin is actually inside Aizen, and frees Ichigo from the hypnosis, and then turns back into Isshin and Ishidad. meanwhile. outside, Gin struggles with Aizen, but gets his ass kicked. only that it's a distraction, and Ichigo is charging up a zangetsu getsuga bomb. and kills aizen. or purifies him from his evil hollow tendencies.

Sam98034
Tue, 06-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Aren't you guys forgetting about Zero squad. *spoiler* No matter what the hell is going to happen, Deus Ex Machina squad will come to save the day, nuff said. If everyone is injured, they will have heal powers. If they're dead, they'll have revive powers. If the town is destroyed, they'll fix that, too.

Spaceaprion
Wed, 06-23-2010, 07:04 PM
I think this three months is just so Ichigo can grow a Mullet. Its been painfully obvious in the last 20 chapters, Mullet = Power.