PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 275

redcat
Tue, 06-15-2010, 07:59 PM
[CrunchySubs] Bleach - 275 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=137412)
[CrunchySubs] Bleach - 275 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=137413)

herp derp let me stand around and wait for you to do your ultimate attack.

beware of creepy old men with the power of inappropriate touch.

watch as I casually dodge your "virtually impossible to avoid" cero.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-16-2010, 04:28 AM
I find it amusing that Shinigami's cup was better then the entire episode.

That aside, Barragan...how can you kill something you can't even touch.I'm pretty sure Kidou won't work either.

Jessper
Wed, 06-16-2010, 10:07 AM
I find it amusing that Shinigami's cup was better then the entire episode.

That aside, Barragan...how can you kill something you can't even touch.I'm pretty sure Kidou won't work either.

I'm sure it will have to do with her Bankai. It will be nice to actually see these Captain's full releases finally.

Kraco
Wed, 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
It's funny she rather lost her arm than revealed her bankai "so soon". That's some screwed up priorities unless her bankai is uber regeneration and thus restores the lost limb.

I expect Barragan the Lich to be relatively easy to defeat once they get down to it. The axe is probably the only tough part of him. Otherwise he should be quite fragile since logic dictates that having delved so deeply into the domain of time and death, he's little but a dusty corpse himself, easily shattered. They just need a suitably strong ranged attack that will remove the need to approach his corrosive claws.

Penner
Wed, 06-16-2010, 02:34 PM
His power should actually be near impossible to defeat, since he apparently can control time enough that he "teleports" to people before they even comprehend what happened, and, the closer you get to him the slower time goes...

Even ranged attacks should slow down the closer they get to him, giving him time to dodge.. or just use his time manipulation or whatever he does to simply move at lightspeed to avoid it..

I really wonder what sort of power counters time manipulation..

Edit: Something with illusions might work? :P

Kraco
Wed, 06-16-2010, 02:46 PM
My point was that he's himself as susceptible to his own powers as anybody else. So, once you get through, however you do it, it's over. But of course you are absolutely right in the sense it could be hard to get through. Especially hard if you are stupid enough to lose limbs...

Paulyboy
Wed, 06-16-2010, 07:25 PM
URGH! no avi? I checked out btjunkie and kick ass torrents. I usually watch anime on my ps3 :(.

Archangel
Wed, 06-16-2010, 10:37 PM
You watched those shitty ass avi SD encodes on a flat screen? >_>

Paulyboy
Thu, 06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Obviously I can't watch MKV format on the ps3 without converting it, I usually get DB but it looks really good on the HD, doesn't look that bad, you should do that. Use PS3 Media Server or a flash drive and format it to win32. You can watch about anything.

Archangel
Thu, 06-17-2010, 01:33 PM
I suspect our interpretations of "really good" don't quite match up

Penner
Thu, 06-17-2010, 02:11 PM
I too have my doubts, i watch all my shows on my 24" pc screen and even then anything less than 720p looks like crap (to me), i can't imagine watching an SD version on a bigscreen TV... oh the horror...

But i guess everyone has different standards of quality, my sisters can watch Telesync's and CAM's of movies... i would not be caught dead watching that shit in my life.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-17-2010, 08:25 PM
For me, the sharpness of the picture never seems noticeable to me. I just can't tell with animated programs because they are fairly low on detail to begin with.

Where I can notice it in a huge way though is the color. I have my laptop hooked up to my LCDTV and the first time I watched an episode of One Piece in HD I though something had happened to the cones in my eyes. I couldn't even identify some of the colors.

kmkze04
Thu, 06-17-2010, 10:02 PM
You know a series is in the tank when we're debating screens rather than scenes...

Paulyboy
Fri, 06-18-2010, 07:46 PM
RAH! You guys, just do me a big favor! Download FMA Brotherhood 61 SD. Try using PS3 Media Server or your flash card with Win32 like I said before and try it out. ITS REALLY NOT THAT BAD!, but its animated so you really don't see that much of a difference. JUST TRY IT! I thought it would look gay until my friend showed me. I use a 52 inch.

Archangel
Fri, 06-18-2010, 07:54 PM
RAH! You guys, just do me a big favor! Download FMA Brotherhood 61 SD. Try using PS3 Media Server or your flash card with Win32 like I said before and try it out. ITS REALLY NOT THAT BAD!, but its animated so you really don't see that much of a difference. JUST TRY IT! I thought it would look gay until my friend showed me. I use a 52 inch.
Lol, dude even if i had holes for eyes i could spot the difference

Hell, i can spot it WITHOUT resizing it on this shitty laptop screen

depthcharge
Wed, 06-30-2010, 11:44 AM
My brother tried playing SD Naruto on a 42inch 1080i TV(yeah its not Full HD) and it looked very good.

On my 24inch with 1920X1200, SD looks like crap.