PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 407

Marik
Wed, 06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/55581854/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_407.zip)

David75
Wed, 06-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I think I've already seen a place where you can train in a different time/dimension space... was years ago in an anime we can not speak of.

geez...

LordGardenGnome
Wed, 06-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Interesting...

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Convenient?

KUBOING!

Archangel
Wed, 06-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Randomest hyperbolic time chamber ever

animus
Wed, 06-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Can someone explain to me why this piece of shit series is popular again?

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 06-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Isn't the reiatsu train only supposed to come around once a week? How the hell does everyone keep running into it?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Lately, I've been getting the feeling that Kubo is recycling panels,Ichigo's face seems really off.

I'm not gonna comment on the rest, it's really that stupid.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Bleach...now I get it! Ichigo's hair is finally about to go yellow!

Dark Dragon
Wed, 06-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Don't speak nonsense.

Ichigo is just training within time and space to defeat perfect Aizen who just gained more power by growing longer hair after emerging from his cocoon.

How is that even remotely related to DBZ? I just can't see it.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
You know what? I'm excited again.
I want Aizen to win. Destroy everyone and everything.
that's what I'm holding on to, complete annihilation of Earth and the Spirit realm.

David75
Wed, 06-09-2010, 11:29 PM
You know what? I'm excited again.
I want Aizen to win. Destroy everyone and everything.
that's what I'm holding on to, complete annihilation of Earth and the Spirit realm.

There's another agenda, Aizen destroyed that reiatsu train precisely to give Ichigo a training space so that he's crunchier when he assimilates him?

Oh God...

Cal_kashi
Wed, 06-09-2010, 11:32 PM
There's another agenda, Aizen destroyed that reiatsu train precisely to give Ichigo a training space so that he's crunchier when he assimilates him?

Oh God...

This is a great point, or a huge hole. Aizen is Brilliant, surely he'd have guessed what the Kurosaki's would do, he anticipated EVERY step of the SS arc.

Genma
Wed, 06-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Don't speak nonsense.

Ichigo is just training within time and space to defeat perfect Aizen who just gained more power by growing longer hair after emerging from his cocoon.

How is that even remotely related to DBZ? I just can't see it.

I lol'd.

Honestly though, if there weren't sites to read the scans online, I don't think I'd even waste my time downloading this crap.

Nadouku
Thu, 06-10-2010, 12:21 AM
The final Getsuga Tenshou... sounds pretty "exciting"... :rolleyes:

Rekeco
Thu, 06-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Isshin should train Ichigo to be good. Hold up his little sword and fight without that dumbfounded look on his face.

Stay there for 10 years and come out a man!

edit: yeah ... time chamber ... whoo.. -_-

Sam98034
Thu, 06-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Insults:

Quote from Aizen: "Reason exists for those who cannot go on without clinging to it."

Again, Aizen goes on trying to sound profound but actually says nothing because Kubo is an idiot.

Ichigo: Anyone else notice that suddenly, out of nowhere, Ichigo becomes a pussy, even after all that other crap he did. Two pages later he grows balls again.

If you look at page 15, Gin gives Aizen lip, and Aizen appologizes. Seriously Kubo...do you know how to keep guys in character? At all? Let's just change everything around because you don't even know what the hell your characters are doing anymore.

Again, on page 9 Kubo tries to foreshadow to even more crap he has to make up later. He's making it hard on himself. Now he has to explain Aizen's "magic" reitsu that Ichigo doesn't know about--oh boy--I can't wait to see his explanation.

Oh yeah...I probably don't even need to mention the stupidity of the Hyperbolic Lame Corridor.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Insults:

Quote from Aizen: "Reason exists for those who cannot go on without clinging to it."

Again, Aizen goes on trying to sound profound but actually says nothing because Kubo is an idiot.

Ichigo: Anyone else notice that suddenly, out of nowhere, Ichigo becomes a pussy, even after all that other crap he did. Two pages later he grows balls again.

If you look at page 15, Gin gives Aizen lip, and Aizen appologizes. Seriously Kubo...do you know how to keep guys in character? At all? Let's just change everything around because you don't even know what the hell your characters are doing anymore.

Again, on page 9 Kubo tries to foreshadow to even more crap he has to make up later. He's making it hard on himself. Now he has to explain Aizen's "magic" reitsu that Ichigo doesn't know about--oh boy--I can't wait to see his explanation.

Oh yeah...I probably don't even need to mention the stupidity of the Hyperbolic Lame Corridor.

go aizen! team existentialism!

Ichigo's sudden loss and gain of balls is notorious, just like how he goes from being the 2nd smartest kid in class (due to him being able to sit and study like a dedicated nerd) to being the regular idiot that he is usually.
he got that from his father, really. sure, now he's all "I've got to teach you this new magic move, because only you can win over him", but two months ago (real time, in series time it was twenty minutes ago) he was hiding his supernatural heritage from Ichigo. Kurosaki men are idiot, it's in the blood, like the simpsons.

why did we even have this big, awesome(not), super lengthy fight? other than killing (and introducing them) some arrnacers, we're back to step one, in which Aizen wants to kill the poor mortals.

Either Isshin or Ichigo should comment on how weird it is for Aizen to give them a chance to level up before the fight, they have to suspect something...

Y
Thu, 06-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Way too many pointed remarks and convenient mistakes by Gin at this point for him to not have an ulterior motive. I thought people were ridiculous for speculating this earlier in the series when Gin had just been a gigantic piece of shit to everyone, but the last 5 chapters he has made way too many cryptic comments, he basically reverse psychology'd Aizen into destroying the train when he had to know that Ichigo and Isshin would use that space to get Shounen powerups, and then he "accidentally" dumps them away from Karakura.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Way too many pointed remarks and convenient mistakes by Gin at this point for him to not have an ulterior motive. I thought people were ridiculous for speculating this earlier in the series when Gin had just been a gigantic piece of shit to everyone, but the last 5 chapters he has made way too many cryptic comments, he basically reverse psychology'd Aizen into destroying the train when he had to know that Ichigo and Isshin would use that space to get Shounen powerups, and then he "accidentally" dumps them away from Karakura.

Yeah but guess what... it's all according to Aizen's plan.

Archangel
Thu, 06-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Yeah but guess what... it's all according to Aizen's plan.
Maybe Aizen's plan is all according to Gin's plan :O

Yukimura
Thu, 06-10-2010, 10:27 AM
I thought the same thing as David75 as I read this, Aizen being set up as the grand architect of everything ever destroyed the train precisely to give whoever was coming behind him (Ichigo) yet another chance to level up. He has already established that Ichigo's growth has some special meaning to him (I can't even remember what that meaning was despite it only being a few chapters ago) so I wouldn't find it surprising if that specialness isn't going to come back to haunt us yet again.

The whole trolling by Gin idea sounds like an interesting alternative though. I think that would be more entertaining to have him revealed as having his own motives and plans for Ichigo and co than having Aizen continue to spout of about how speshul and great he is until his inevitable defeat by Ascended Shinigami Ichigo.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah but Gin controlling Aizen to make Aizen think he is controlling things is also part of Aizen's plan.

Archangel
Thu, 06-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah but Gin controlling Aizen to make Aizen think he is controlling things is also part of Aizen's plan.
I can do this longer than you can

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Gin can do it longer than anyone.

David75
Fri, 06-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Gin can do it longer than anyone.

Chuck Norris agrees not...

About Gin, it sure has been hinted for a while now that he might have another agenda than only being Aizen's pawn.
It's not very important right now, what's important is that the manga itself is fillers with every little thing taking a chapter and plot not moving at all.

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-11-2010, 09:04 AM
<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3004/2815053824_d4f44dd32f.jpg">

Is this new Getsuga Tensho going to use "Truth" instead of "Riatsu" ?

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 06-14-2010, 08:36 AM
Everything Kubo does was is part of Aizen's plan.

Archangel
Mon, 06-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Everything Kubo does was is part of Aizen's plan.
Which is all in Gin's plan

Death BOO Z
Mon, 06-14-2010, 09:58 AM
there's no plan like no plan.

Archangel
Mon, 06-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Every time Aizen improvises he does it according to his plan

Cal_kashi
Mon, 06-14-2010, 10:49 PM
So, Aizen is the Thorn of Camor?

DB_Hunter
Tue, 06-15-2010, 11:46 AM
You are a part of Aizen's plan.

David75
Tue, 06-15-2010, 11:49 AM
You are a part of Aizen's plan.

The Great Creator of all things and the universe, was part of Aizen's plan

Archangel
Tue, 06-15-2010, 11:54 AM
The Great Creator of all things and the universe, was part of Aizen's plan
Which is all part of Gin's plan

Cal_kashi
Tue, 06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Which is all part of Gin's plan

That's simply what Aizen wants Gin to think.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 06-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Aizen was the writer, director, and both co-producers of the big bang.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/at-first-there-was-nothing-then-it-exploded.jpg

Therefore Aizen is nothing.
QED

David75
Thu, 06-17-2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/at-first-there-was-nothing-then-it-exploded.jpg

Therefore Aizen is nothing.
QED
But he'll eventually explode :D

Logrus
Thu, 06-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Wonder how they havent even come to this yet:
"Father... How the fuck do you about the final getusga Thenshou, and why the fuck are you brining it up just now?

Pardon cursing its repressed anger

Keno
Thu, 06-17-2010, 06:56 PM
OMG, this thread just made my day.

I can already see it. Soon we'll see the following manga news headline. "Bleach canceled! All according to Aizen's plan."

Sam98034
Fri, 06-18-2010, 01:56 AM
AHAHAHAH. Nice one. I don't want it cancelled, though. This manga is a great example of bad writing. Bleach will be how we compare future bad manga, like "How Bleach of a chapter was that on a scale of 1-10"