PDA

View Full Version : TV: 30 Rock

Penner
Fri, 06-04-2010, 09:40 PM
So i searched the forums but apparently there wasn't a thread for this..

Anyone else watching this? I just recently started and i love it!

Just now finished season 3 and going to start season 4 tomorrow.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Oh absolutely! This show made me fall totally in love with Tina Fey. Beyond that, this is probably my favorite sitcom at the moment.

Penner
Fri, 06-04-2010, 11:36 PM
I've liked Tina since her SNL days, especially the Weekend Update segments, she looked sooo hot there, and shes equally hot in this!

And how seriously awesome is Alec Baldwin as Jack, my favourite character on the show.

Testarossa Autodrive
Sat, 06-05-2010, 12:00 AM
I am definitely a fan of 30 Rock. Tina Fey is a great writer and I think she can be so hilarious, but Alec Baldwin as Jack is definitely my absolute favorite. I also adore Jack McBrayer as Kenneth.

Sapphire
Sat, 06-05-2010, 11:35 AM
This show is absolutely hilarious, I watched it from start to finish the other day. It's even better since I know a lot of the show is just improv.

I totally saw Tracy Morgan a few months ago and shook his hand. I didn't have a damn camara though!! He was filming the scene in the print shop on my campus (I think it's on the episode where he faces his past). :D

"I'm not doing drugs! That's racist! I'm straight up mentally ill!"

Penner
Tue, 06-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Oh my god, just saw the ep where Jenna appears out of nowhere infront of Kenneth and his instant reaction is blurting out the word "VAMPIR!"

I literally choked on my drink!

This show is fucking epic!

Penner
Fri, 12-03-2010, 11:04 AM
I ate him, Sir! I ATE MY FATHER-PIG!

Classic Kenneth!

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 12-06-2010, 09:33 AM
"Ugh! Tejón-face!"
"Your 'boos' don't scare me! I know that most of you are not ghosts!"
"I'm looking for D.I.C.H. Avery, and I'm going to get it where I can find it!"

This show is epic in the extreme xD.