PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 406

Marik
Wed, 06-02-2010, 02:02 PM
mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/29570862/2) | Direct Download (http://static3.mangastream.com/download/Bleach_406.zip)

RyougaZell
Wed, 06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
So Aizen's transformation consists on black eyes and longer hair? Kubo is so kuboing us...

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 06-02-2010, 02:44 PM
So Aizen turned into Michael Jackson.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 06-02-2010, 02:47 PM
So Aizen's transformation consists on black eyes and longer hair? Kubo is so kuboing us...

Hey, don't underestimate the power of the mullet, now.

Archangel
Wed, 06-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Aizen looks positively fabulous!

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/fabulous.jpg

animus
Wed, 06-02-2010, 03:43 PM
For fuck's sakes when is this arc gonna end.

I hate when they do this shit. Urahara, Yoruichi and Ichigo's Dad haven't even used their bankai yet. Does Kubo have to take these shonen cliche's to such stupid extremes?

Janusz
Wed, 06-02-2010, 04:12 PM
For fuck's sakes when is this manga gonna end.

Fixed...

Splash!
Wed, 06-02-2010, 04:14 PM

Isnt it identical to Ichigo's super saiyan 3 hollow form without the mask?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/05/

Lol, so Aizen's great plan for Ichigo was to eat him....

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 06-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Have you supported Tite Kubo lately?

But you cant.. you cant EAT him man. I think he wanted to say "fuse with you except Im gonna own you inside of me cause you can now call me.... Majin Aizen"

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-02-2010, 04:58 PM
feels like Kubo's making Gin to be a good guy.
soon (40 chapters?) we'll see Gin saving Ichigo from Aizen, and then he'll have some sobbing story about his long lost friend which he and matsumoto never mentioned, or something, and how he was a spy for Uruhara, or something.

Nadouku
Wed, 06-02-2010, 08:21 PM
That was a pretty lame transformation from Aizen.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Jeez, more cryptic messages alluding to future revelations: I'm gonna eat you, I can't feel his reiatsu, Ichigo's a punk, blah, blah, blah, I don't believe in bankai, blah, blah, blah gay sex..

Seriously, all that time because Aizen was in cocoon form waiting to blossom into what some consider sexier Aizen... Why can't Kubo just get on with the story. I hope we don't switch back to Yami or get a flash back.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 06-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Everyone in Soul Society open wide! Aizen is coming!

Sam98034
Thu, 06-03-2010, 02:47 AM
Alright, on with the insults.

Really, Kubo doesn't understand what a cocoon is. You're supposed to have a complete transformation, not black contacts and a wig. Instead of "Your incubation period is over," he should have just said "hair's done."

I also LOVE how Gin says "You understand 'it' don't you? Captain Aizen's 'power.'" to Ichigo. EVERYONE knows that Kubo doesn't know what "it" is yet, either. Ha.

If anyone is confused about "eating you," hollows eat hollows...tada!

Anyway, Aizen sure walked the talk. He knocked Isshin unconscious for a whole 30 seconds, wow! I'm pretty sure Aizen is never going to kill anyone, he's just going to go Austin Powers style and tell everyone his diabolical plan then leave them to escape. What a joke. At least make him appear evil by actually killing someone, Kubo.

ForteCross
Thu, 06-03-2010, 05:03 AM
didnt aizen killed an espada?
pride ate gluttony and was one of the coldest villain ever! kubo just doesnt know how to write....

TwisT
Thu, 06-03-2010, 06:59 AM
Well you can't compare Halibel to Gluttony. Gluttony was very childlike and was very friendly, loving and charming. He was just following what his father and siblings told him, and he loved his family and was a good son. And you could really feel his fear and confusion as his older brother devoured him. That is what made his death so moving and why Pride felt so cold-hearted and evil.

Halibel was just a stupid bitch who followed Aizen's big penis. There was no big relationship that made it cold-hearted. She was just a pawn to him.

Sam98034
Fri, 06-04-2010, 02:05 AM
didnt aizen killed an espada?
pride ate gluttony and was one of the coldest villain ever! kubo just doesnt know how to write....

You're right, but I think killing a hollow is a good thing because it releases all the lost souls or something like that. +Karma and + :):) for Aizen, then. Good guy.

Halibel was just a stupid bitch who followed Aizen's big penis. There was no big relationship that made it cold-hearted. She was just a pawn to him.

But she did have other assets that were admirable. In that sense, what Aizen did was completely evil and much worse than what Pride did to Gluttony. Boobs.